Nisipisa

Third_Kalpa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nisipisa

Post by Third_Kalpa »

I really don't like hearing grown people talk about high school crushes. Nisa appears to have a life, but her videos are consistently the same crying and moaning about the past.

rawegg
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by rawegg »

Nisa is the last person I'd ever want to start making advice videos. I'm not even gonna watch it, but it keeps popping up in my recommended feed and makes me a little mad every time

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

When I first started watching her she refused to wear concealer, which I thought was weird since it looks crazy to have those elaborate eye looks and very deep dark circles, but she said it was because she didn't want to feel like she needed it to look nice or whatever. More power to ya, i guess.

but now she's started doing it....and with no real explanation? guess the faux woqué body positivity didn't last very long huh. lol.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

Third_Kalpa wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:24 pm
I really don't like hearing grown people talk about high school crushes. Nisa appears to have a life, but her videos are consistently the same crying and moaning about the past.
she's lowkey a femcel..

rawegg
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by rawegg »

of course nisa would be in an acapella choir and i cant believe i never clocked that. i dont know how to explain it but i hope y'all know what i mean

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

rawegg wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:18 pm
of course nisa would be in an acapella choir and i cant believe i never clocked that. i dont know how to explain it but i hope y'all know what i mean
:rofl: of cooooooooooooooooouuurrssse

Had there ever been a theatre wannabe who ISN'T in an acapella choir?
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

wh-sper
Learner
Learner

Post by wh-sper »

I know the thread is dead but she’s a guilty pleasure watch. Not in the traditional sense, she has many redeeming qualities,will speak positive affirmations , is well educated , is a woman of color who seems to be a good role model,etc

I do not dislike her but oh boy can she get ANNOYING.
Her personality absolutely ruins things, Her ideas for videos are great but she isn’t naturally funny or quick witted ,if you watch her videos back to back she uses the same long drawn out unfunny joke over and over again. Listening to her talk hearing her try and force this smart dorky persona just makes me pity her. “I studied ancient history In middle school” (a joke she makes often) or something else she wants to throw in there to appear cooky and not like other girls. She made a video and in it joked the people around you probably know your personality better then you know it. All I know is I am a collection of things I’m interested and whoever is the coolest in the room right now,that’s my personality right now.

I hope that was a joke because I didn’t resonate with it at all. I know who I am and what I am like and how I do things. I know sentimental things I hold close to me,I know my fashion sense because it’s what makes me feel most like myself,etc.

Every video I see from her I just get the sense she jumps from thing to thing hoping to make it hers hoping to get recognized for something

doublebatch
Learner
Learner

Post by doublebatch »

I just discovered Charlotte Dobre so now I know whose inflections and mannerisms Nisa is copying when she's not imitating Jenna Marbles.

Boredartist
Learner
Learner

Post by Boredartist »

this thread is dead but the window shopping vids were fine in the beginning- before she started rehashing the same jokes over and over. that fake laugh she does at the tacky mom-clothes gets old after a while.

Return to “K-O”