Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Potbaby
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mrs.

Post by Potbaby »

SmashedCupCake wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:03 pm
Mrs. Kjellberg: victim of ouchie toes and more-talented trainees - ‘Alice’s pieces will be sold for slightly less.’
Marzia mrs.Pewdiepie "I may be talentless but Alice pieces will be sold for slightly lesss Uwu"

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Re: Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Post by Khorasson »

"PiggybackMarzia - No need for talent if your title is Mrs.Pie"

or

"Marzia - Professional Bride - Milking the wedding cow till it drops dead"
Last edited by Khorasson on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker

Re: Mrs. "Depop Entrepeneur" Kjellberg: "Thank you for buying my nasty old underwear guys" - Part 11

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

Leia_ITA wrote:She published on insta all the favourite wedding dresses she tried.
Some are really beautiful

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk
In case you all forgot she got married two months ago ..

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

V0guinglala wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:15 am
What about -
Marzia "Did you know I'm married to Pewdiepie?" Kjellberg and the search for missing talent
I love to pieces all the new thread title suggestions but this one has to be my favorite :lol:
MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:15 am
Leia_ITA wrote:She published on insta all the favourite wedding dresses she tried.
Some are really beautiful
In case you all forgot she got married two months ago..
When I saw those stories I rolled my eyes so hard I got headache :roll:

It's such a blatant and miserable attempt to draw attention that it gets ridiculous! the wedding was in August and at the end of October she randomly posts a bunch of wedding dresses pictures :? like, sure they're beautiful, but why now. "Because I was so secretive of my wedding dress" bitch what? before dropping YouTube (because laziness and fear of being exposed for your shit), you were ONLY talking about dresses and wedding :|

Marzia, we know you married Pewdiepie. We got it. Jeeez. Do you have anything else going on in your life worth of sharing? it seems not.

MadBored
Learner
Learner

Post by MadBored »

I've missed so much shit around here while being busy with life in general lmao.
Few points I want to touch on.

1. The whole "Alice pots will be sold for less" screams "I'm so insecure and I want to put you(and your studies/experience/work) down so I can feel better about myself and my half-assed attempts". Makes me sick she honestly thinks she's above that poor talented girl. Really hope Alice gets paid well and gets some attention to sell her own stuff one day because that's such a dick move on Marzia's part. And those comments on the insta post just further prove that her fans/stans only buy her shit because they've been touched by her and think they have a connection. Pathetic.

2. Jen making an instagram for her newborn is tacky and cringy as hell. Let that kid be a kid and stop trying to get attention from strangers online girl. Some things should be kept private and making a separate insta for your kid is unnecessary and plain stupid. Wouldn't it be nicer to create an album, outside of social media, they can show her when she's all grown up?

3. I didn't read all the posts about Felix because I just don't have the time and patience but one thing I've noticed in some of his recent videos is how big of a hypocrite he is. Like bro chill out and have a good, long look at your own wife before digging into someone else.

4. The SpOnTaNeOuS tattoos :lol:... do you guys smell that? Smells like boredom and a desperate attempt at spicing it up a bit after the honeymoon/wedding high wore off.

5. She's dragging that wedding shit so much like yeah we get it, you got married 2 months ago. They made it so hush-hush and private but she has no issue with showing every aspect of it now and forcing it every minute. Its like she ran out of ideas on how to get all those uwus from her fans.

6. The names you guys picked for the new thread are gold. :lol: Here's my input:
"The married life of a scammy soul: How to milk the wedding and your fans of money while on a high-horse"

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Not gonna lie, I really like some of the dresses she tried on. Especially that one from behind with the V shape on the back and the off shoulder sleeves. <3

But "I was very secretive about my wedding dress"... mhm... First of all, that's the most normal thing to be in the world and to not share pictures of your wedding dress before the wedding with everyone, especially if 'everyone' is a huge public audience. No need to point that out. Whether you are 'famous' or not, whether it's all custom made or bought as it is. Doesn't make you special in any way.

I get that those were dresses that were likely to end up being THE dress and that those are different from the ones she shared in her videos before, but she DID share videos of her wearing different types of wedding dresses before (or is she really trying to act as if her old videos never happened just because she removed them?)

Can't deny I somehow enjoyed those pictures (again, bride myself this year and a sucker for the topic, hrr hrr), but it really seems like she is desperately trying to cling to the magical bridal time.

It's over, Marzia. Focus on reality and your relationship. The wedding is not the fairytale ending but the beginning. And a successfull marraige needs more than an expensive wedding and all those cute custom milestones like tattoos.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

SmashedCupCake wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:48 am
I love the new title!!
Bananacho had the clever idea to put a summary into the first post. Could we do that?
Here are some of the things I can think of at the top of my head.
- Hides the right side of her face in nearly every picture
- Copies designs from various other artists for her own at-home-toddler-level-crafting
- Sells her shit for prices way too high (For example Tsuki, apparently because it's ethical, which they have no clear evidence of)
- Sells her very expensive clothes on Depop, also for very high prices, even her underwear. Some of her clothes she even got for free from sponsors.
- Is a huge weeb
- Has no personality and sense of humanity i.e. barely donates anything if ever, never talks about anything controversial or current topics. Either really doesn't have an opinion on anything or just doesn't give a shit.
- Claims she is a self-made woman, but uses Felix in her content whenever the chance

Anything else? ;) If I got anything wrong please feel free to correct me!
I went back to the beginning of this thread and read some posts. I always had a very neutral idea of Marzia and never really had an opinion about her. Reading this thread sheds a bit more light over her.

I think she's a very pretty girl and thought that she was mature for leaving youtube to pursue things of her own instead of being just "Pewdiepie girlfriend". I never really care much for videos with her in it. The videos on her channel were pretty but nothing special. I've never seen much personality in her in public, but then again she might be different in private and we don't know and not everyone is cut out to be in the public eye or being a youtuber. If I was married to a big name famous youtuber like Pewdiepie everyone would think of me as boring as hell because I don't feel comfortable being filmed and knowing that million people are watching me. I'd try to keep away as much as possible and have a life outside of my boyfriend/husband with my own projects and profissional achievements. Maybe this is not doable nowadays, because the public seems to demand that youtubers show their whole private lives on social media and include their family and significant others in it to show "they're real". It's actually what brings people to private content creators, their relatability as opposed to the corporations that create content on traditional media. But still...

So I think she has no obligation of being interesting on social media or putting herself out there because the person people are out there to see is Felix, not her.

Yet, it's sad that she hasn't created her identity outside of being his girlfriend/wife and claims to be a self made woman when everything she owns and accomplished was with his help. Sure, it's totally fine that he provides his money as investment for her to begin her projects, but other than that she should try to work hard on her own. Does she do that? It must be sad to have just ride the wave and become simply Pewdiepie's girlfriend and not much more. I can understand how she would feel resentful.

I had no idea she sold her used underwear online. That's very Belle Delphino, the one who Felix keeps joking about for doing the same thing.

I don't know much about her as I said, but I thought she got together with Pewdiepie before he was famous and had money. Even if so it doesn't mean that she wouldn't use him for money. It might have begun genuinely and later after seeing how much money and opportunities he could provide her, she stayed there for the ride.

Did she ever had a job outside of being his girlfriend/projects related or funded by him? Did she have a job or an education before she got together with him? Did she have aspirations of her own before? Do they have a prenup? Does she receive pocket money from him or simply takes from a shared account?

I've always been curious about this stuff. But what disgusts me the most from what I've read in this thread is how she treated that clay artist by acting as if her art is superior and should be more expensive when the other artist has much more talent and experience in the craft. The audacity and arrogance of thinking you're an accomplished artist when you just had some classes and then funded an art company with your husband's money. I'd have much more respect for her if she used her company to support and invest in unknown artists, gave them the credit they deserve and sold their pieces on her website. She'd make profit sure but also be fair to the artists and give them the exposure and work conditions they sometimes don't have. She could also continue selling her own pieces made by her, sure, but at least respect the other artists and even learn from them instead of being so arrogant. I'm still disgusted by that whole thing of "her pieces will be cheaper". Sis, please. Even if they were cheaper, it's not how you express it... extremely unprofessional. I suppose she doesn't have a PR team.

I hope she's more interesting in private than she presents herself in public, or Felix will have a whole life of boredom. Not saying that he's a super interesting person either, but he seems to have a little more substance and willingness to have meaningful dialogue.

Also something I always wondered, is the voice real or does she make the baby voice to sound cute?

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Wow, seems like the summary that Bananacho and SmashedCupCake suggested is really useful for people that are new on GG or at least in Marzia's thread so people quickly get an idea why anyone would have the audacity to say 'mean' things about someone that seems as innocent as Marzia. :)

Maybe we could even have a seperate thread for that, along with one where we collect all her rip offs and design stealing? People provided so many good observations and proof.

AnniaDrama, welcome
Sure, it's totally fine that he provides his money as investment for her to begin her projects, but other than that she should try to work hard on her own. Does she do that? It must be sad to have just ride the wave and become simply Pewdiepie's girlfriend and not much more. I can understand how she would feel resentful.
One of the things I liked about her back then was her "Yes, I know I'm pdp's gf, but I am my own person with my own money and own projects" attitude. But in the end, she never lived up to that attitude. The last few videos she did on YT before shutting down the channel were either completely lazy and irrelevant OR she would drag Felix into them to make them interesting. By now, she dosen't need to feel resentful about her label as 'pdp's gf/wife'. She didn't really make effort to try to change that image and in the end simply went for milking it.

While her current 'big thing', Maì, might not feature Felix in any direct way, it's amateurish work and she greatly copies designs of existing artists. And it only works so well because she is famous for being... pdp's gf/wife.
I had no idea she sold her used underwear online.
And some of it was even stained. You can't do things like that and not come off extremely greedy at the same time.
Did she ever had a job outside of being his girlfriend/projects related or funded by him? Did she have a job or an education before she got together with him?
Marzia loves telling the world that she would have gone to Paris to study art and would have gotten a successfull artist career if she hadn't decided to move abroad with Felix instead. She refers to it 'the easy road' that she could have taken. :roll:

So no, she has no further education and has not learned any profession. Apart from an online course in interior design she did once. The only job she ever gotten was as a dog sitter when living in Sweden. Felix mentioned in an inteview that he ended up doing most of the work for her, however.
but I thought she got together with Pewdiepie before he was famous and had money. Even if so it doesn't mean that she wouldn't use him for money.
That is an excellent point - and I'm telling you that as someone who some years ago almost exploded in anger when I saw the thumbnail of a 'the biggest YT gold digger girlfriends' video and Marzia in it. I was all ready to storm in and scream "they met and got together way before he was rich and famous asdfasdf!" (of course a ton of other people had already done that anyway).

Also, it turned out that they greatly exaggerated their story of how poor and brave they were before Felix started to make good money with his channel. People love that kind of story, of course.

But Felix already had very good reasons to believe that his channel would provide a sustainable income soon, Marzia was sitting at home without providing anything and they had the huge safety net of wealthy families in background in case everything would fail. Marzia started collecting designer bags as a teenager, mind you.

Korv_Stroganoff
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Korv_Stroganoff »

i'm not sure if it was already mentioned, but someone really bought that nasty white chanel bag from her depop :?

zoom_zoom
Talker
Talker

Post by zoom_zoom »

monkey_crazy wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:02 am
nosyparka wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:04 am
I_only_envy_cats wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:34 am
On a different note, it's time for a new thread, isn't it? Suggestions?
If we’re sticking to the current title pattern with the quote, then I’d want an “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” in there 😂
Maybe PotterPieMarzia: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less”? 😄
I like this one ! But I don't like PotterPieMarzia because I feel like she barely does the actual pottery, we already knew she got unnamed help with the ceramics ages ago after which there was a huge leap in quality. And now she's just brought on Alice LOL. Like someone else said, what does she even do for the company ? Website? nope. Photography? Nope. Managing orders? Nope. Jewelry? Plant Stands? no and no. The small amount of ceramics that she manages to put out once in a while? Yes. But only some of them. I wonder what a day in her life looks like, what does she do with all the time?

Anyways, what about combining other peoples suggestions to make something like
MarriedPieMarzia “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less”
or I'mStillMarried!PieMarzia: “Alice pieces will be sold for slightly less” ?

grayheart9
Talker
Talker

Post by grayheart9 »

It really seems she’s all show with the backstage crew doing the work without due credit so she can be the ‘star’ wife. It’s annoying that she’s in such a good position to actually do something for herself and/or do some good

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Khorasson wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:23 am
Wow, seems like the summary that Bananacho and SmashedCupCake suggested is really useful for people that are new on GG or at least in Marzia's thread so people quickly get an idea why anyone would have the audacity to say 'mean' things about someone that seems as innocent as Marzia. :)

Maybe we could even have a seperate thread for that, along with one where we collect all her rip offs and design stealing? People provided so many good observations and proof.

AnniaDrama, welcome
Sure, it's totally fine that he provides his money as investment for her to begin her projects, but other than that she should try to work hard on her own. Does she do that? It must be sad to have just ride the wave and become simply Pewdiepie's girlfriend and not much more. I can understand how she would feel resentful.
One of the things I liked about her back then was her "Yes, I know I'm pdp's gf, but I am my own person with my own money and own projects" attitude. But in the end, she never lived up to that attitude. The last few videos she did on YT before shutting down the channel were either completely lazy and irrelevant OR she would drag Felix into them to make them interesting. By now, she dosen't need to feel resentful about her label as 'pdp's gf/wife'. She didn't really make effort to try to change that image and in the end simply went for milking it.

While her current 'big thing', Maì, might not feature Felix in any direct way, it's amateurish work and she greatly copies designs of existing artists. And it only works so well because she is famous for being... pdp's gf/wife.
I had no idea she sold her used underwear online.
And some of it was even stained. You can't do things like that and not come off extremely greedy at the same time.
Did she ever had a job outside of being his girlfriend/projects related or funded by him? Did she have a job or an education before she got together with him?
Marzia loves telling the world that she would have gone to Paris to study art and would have gotten a successfull artist career if she hadn't decided to move abroad with Felix instead. She refers to it 'the easy road' that she could have taken. :roll:

So no, she has no further education and has not learned any profession. Apart from an online course in interior design she did once. The only job she ever gotten was as a dog sitter when living in Sweden. Felix mentioned in an inteview that he ended up doing most of the work for her, however.
but I thought she got together with Pewdiepie before he was famous and had money. Even if so it doesn't mean that she wouldn't use him for money.
That is an excellent point - and I'm telling you that as someone who some years ago almost exploded in anger when I saw the thumbnail of a 'the biggest YT gold digger girlfriends' video and Marzia in it. I was all ready to storm in and scream "they met and got together way before he was rich and famous asdfasdf!" (of course a ton of other people had already done that anyway).

Also, it turned out that they greatly exaggerated their story of how poor and brave they were before Felix started to make good money with his channel. People love that kind of story, of course.

But Felix already had very good reasons to believe that his channel would provide a sustainable income soon, Marzia was sitting at home without providing anything and they had the huge safety net of wealthy families in background in case everything would fail. Marzia started collecting designer bags as a teenager, mind you.
Very good points. I always wondered what she had done the time she got with Felix and moved with him while he hadn't start making real money on youtube. So she sat at home and the only job she had was Felix who ended up doing it? That's sad.

She says that the easy road was going to Paris and not freeload Felix (and his parents?)? Lolwut? She could've pursued an actually career in design, maybe eventually go to Paris for a while or pursue an education in fashion and design and try to get jobs in the area even being with Felix, either when he wasn't that rich yet or afterwards. That's no excuse and I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow uses the fact that she left everything and didn't follow her dreams to be with Felix as emotional blackmail with him.

I also never bought the story that Felix was poor. I think their parents had means and probably helped him and Marzia before Felix began making money for both. There were some videos he showed where he lived in Sweden and talked about his family and they seemed to have money, hence why he could even afford to leave university, not work and pursue a career in youtube and even afford living in an apartment (mind you rent there is extremely expensive) before starting to make big money.

The excuse for Marzia not being a gold digger just because she moved in with him before him being youtube famous doesn't add up because you can still be a leech even if the person you're leeching is not a millionaire. If she moved in to live with him and was barely work nor making an effort to hold her own weight, then she's still a leech/gold digger. I'm not from Italy but I'm from southern Europe and there's a prevalent fantasy here that Scandinavian men are rich and well off (they're better off in general than in these countries) and so they're the ideal men to marry. I wonder if she didn't have the same fantasy when she moved in with her and gave up doing anything in life.

Anyway still no excuse to not work, contribute at least a little nor gain some skills or education, regardless of Felix's money. But that's not to say that this wasn't his choice either, he enabled it and let her leech for all these years. And yes, for me the problem is not much of her leeching in itself, it's more the hypocrisy of pretending she's a self-made woman who worked for the things she has. I'd have more respect if she was real and admitted she wanted the easy life and just ride along a man.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Question.... how do you know when its time to start a new thread?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:14 pm

When a thread reaches 1000 posts. This one has gone over the limit however. Have we decided what the next one is called yet?
:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
onyxmartiz wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:14 pm

When a thread reaches 1000 posts. This one has gone over the limit however. Have we decided what the next one is called yet?
I gotchu!!!

Marzia Kjellberg-queen of youtube, mother of shitty pottery, failure at uni, professional manipulator, princess of lazytown, professional wife

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

I feel like we should put the toe in somewhere lol

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Marzia “I’m a professional at everything I touch” Kjellberg.

Marzia “Do you know I’M Mrs PewDiePie?” Kjellberg.

“The hard route in life was never an option” Marziapie Part 12.

Marzia “Hard work? Never heard of her” Kjellberg Part 12.

Marzia “Don’t kill the virtual cow, Felix!” Kjellberg.

Marziapie- The girl with a face full of fillers and an empty soul. Part 12.
:cuted:

MarcyTheCadeLady
Talker
Talker

Post by MarcyTheCadeLady »

PlasticPieMarzia , « look how cute my depressed alcoholic hubby is »

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

MarcyTheCadeLady wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:09 am
PlasticPieMarzia , « look how cute my depressed alcoholic hubby is »
Damn! :o :D

monkey_crazy
Learner
Learner

Post by monkey_crazy »

SmashedCupCake wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:24 pm
I feel like we should put the toe in somewhere lol
I forgot who said but I really liked "The Tale of the Missing Toe". 😂

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”