JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JefFraud Stank: Fake Billionaire’s palettes by Claire's - Part 13

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

Jeffree tweeted and deleted this, lmao. He's such an ass. I guess this is a confirmation that we're not even going to get stale drama from this series?

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

Dual-Wield Snake wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:28 am
Jeffree tweeted and deleted this, lmao. He's such an ass. I guess this is a confirmation that we're not even going to get stale drama from this series?

he's pathetic
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

That's the reaction of a guilty man lol.
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

Oh & "literally just gave birth to our baby". First of all you illiterate cxnt, stop using "literally" incorrectly. Second of all, your baby's bogging.
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

The whole pallette on it's own is really wow. What a waste of $59
20191031_160041.jpg
I will say I do like this corner. The middle row makes me think if sherbert, and the bottom row is pretty. The rest though is just so boring. That one green at the end.... yikes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Im a cheap bitch, but I wish i MIGHT spend money on their "baby" fuck them both honestly.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

I also get the feeling that J* was really biting his tongue and was probably regretting ever mentioning a collab to him during the whole process but I really doubt he will come out and say anything negative about Shane any time soon, the launch is going to be successful unfortunately and even if the products are shit no one will come out and say it and the people who didn't get to buy anything will still be waiting for a restock. Who knows how many times J* is looking to restock this collection but I'm sure he will put up with Shane for another year or so and then maybe they'll just support each other from afar.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Imzadi
Learner
Learner

Post by Imzadi »

We know JS is quick on that block button and he is blocking people talking about Tati a lot lately. His block list must be long. Won't happen but
imagine if he blocked so many he would run out of fans.

Do not know who is more annoying, him or Shane. Can't they just go away! Both of them!

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

I came here to get some sense knocked into me. Thanks everyone. ♥️ I respect J* in the sense that he's a talented business man. I admire his dgaf-ery, even though he seems like an ass quite a bit. But he's an entertaining ass to watch. I've always loved the aesthetic of his makeup brand, honestly I've wanted to try something for years now, but I keep going back and forth ethically. I wouldn't call myself a fan by any means, I just think he's an interesting human. I never watched Shane before his first Jeffree series. I loved it though. It fascinated me. Then Alien dropped. I never wanted a J* product more. I knew the packaging was annoying. I didn't know if I wanted to commit to a color story I wouldn't wear everyday. I waited. Fast forward to this collab series. Loving this series more than the last, the business end truly fascinates me. I'm tempted by J* makeup AGAIN. Except when the controversy story is finally revealed my first thought was "damn... So close to being as good a story as alien. Maybe I should actually try Alien..." And it's GONE. 🙄🙃 Thank you to everyone reminding me all the hype is just hype. Sincerely, a makeup lover that doesn't stan or hate, just loves good product.

Still high key want alien tho....

Pingwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingwen »

Schweetums wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:49 pm
I came here to get some sense knocked into me. Thanks everyone. ♥️ I respect J* in the sense that he's a talented business man. I admire his dgaf-ery, even though he seems like an ass quite a bit. But he's an entertaining ass to watch. I've always loved the aesthetic of his makeup brand, honestly I've wanted to try something for years now, but I keep going back and forth ethically. I wouldn't call myself a fan by any means, I just think he's an interesting human. I never watched Shane before his first Jeffree series. I loved it though. It fascinated me. Then Alien dropped. I never wanted a J* product more. I knew the packaging was annoying. I didn't know if I wanted to commit to a color story I wouldn't wear everyday. I waited. Fast forward to this collab series. Loving this series more than the last, the business end truly fascinates me. I'm tempted by J* makeup AGAIN. Except when the controversy story is finally revealed my first thought was "damn... So close to being as good a story as alien. Maybe I should actually try Alien..." And it's GONE. 🙄🙃 Thank you to everyone reminding me all the hype is just hype. Sincerely, a makeup lover that doesn't stan or hate, just loves good product.

Still high key want alien tho....
If you must support JeffrankenSteininger, I believe Beauty Bay still have Alien.

Post by Guest »

Jeffree definitely gives a fuck, someone who starts SO much drama and has a issue with everyone isn't someone who doesn't care, it's someone who cares too much and is insecure.
Trust me, I can be like that.

I do however find Jeffree interesting to look at, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing most the time. I don't find his personality or even him interesting anymore because he acts like a teenage girl. He's always so angry and he's liar, racist and hates women.

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

Trend mood has swatches of the palette and it looks awful imo. Half of them look like actual chalk dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:33 am
Trend mood has swatches of the palette and it looks awful imo. Half of them look like actual chalk dust.

Thanks!

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

Apparently Jeffree star unfollowed Tana. Does anyone know why or if that's even true?

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

Natdave1 wrote:Apparently Jeffree star unfollowed Tana. Does anyone know why or if that's even true?
Probably to create some non existent drama for the launch. Nobody seems to have picked up on him unfollowing Garrett but Tana is someone that would get the drama channels talking and sucking up to Jeffree. Plus Tana won’t care if she gets some free press out of it.

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Am I the only one that absolutely hates the topper on the lip glosses and concealers? I know the little details are important to him and that's great but they're too much and completely turn me off so much.
They make it look so cheap and it's just wasteful to have unnecessary plastic junk that gets thrown away.

Fiona Apple
Informer
Informer

Post by Fiona Apple »

The series isn't finished?

vanebigas
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vanebigas »

First time in this thread and i just want to point out something...

Has anyone seen ONE black person in JF's team throughout the series? ONE fat person?

:?

keep_er_movin
Informer
Informer

Post by keep_er_movin »

Few thoughts...

1. Does anyone know a good dupe for what's the tea?
2. I am fucking dead that they called a shade Tanacon
3. Look how much that GabyV chick had to dig into shades to get them to show up? The quality of this must just be absolute shit.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Just why????

Return to “Jeffree Star”