Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsYouTookYourBabyToABar/Casey #FreeMason Holmes Part 12

Post by cantrelate23 »

gossipgurl08 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:03 pm
She just ig storied one of the dogs laying in that dock a tot thing. Just thought it was funny since a lot of you call it a dog bed. Hehe
Just when I thought this girl couldn't get any more feral
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

no_strings wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:15 pm
bringonthejoy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:32 pm
TeddySerious wrote: His arms are like string beans.
She really needs to talk to her doctor about plumping him up. Babies have fat.
I think she’s feeding him only when he expresses hunger. With as little activity as he has coupled with the instinct that she isn’t going to feed him anyway, he’s not fussing for food. That is seriously alarming. This kid is going to have issues with food.
His arms looked normal in the new insta stories she did. I think he looks like a normal 2 month old... how much fat do you think he needs on his arms?
More.
:D lmao. Yep!!

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

cantrelate23 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:31 pm
gossipgurl08 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:03 pm
She just ig storied one of the dogs laying in that dock a tot thing. Just thought it was funny since a lot of you call it a dog bed. Hehe
Just when I thought this girl couldn't get any more feral
I think it’s so gross hearing her directly call Davis “daddy.” I know obviously she’s saying it relative to mason... but like in that story of daisy in the dock a tot, mason wasn’t even in the story at all but she still called him daddy. Idk it just annoys me. I find it weird.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

Hahahahahaha Davis is posting Instagram stories from his dashcam showing a bunch of different people flipping him the bird while driving. And he “just doesn’t understand why” :rofl: of course he drives like a douche too.

AN1994
Debater
Debater

Post by AN1994 »

mnunez55 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:41 am
a wild Casey Homes, spotted, holding her young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She sounded so annoyed too... “he won’t leave my side. It’s okay though, I have to teach him the ropes.”

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer

Post by uncletouchy »

AN1994 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:35 am
Hahahahahaha Davis is posting Instagram stories from his dashcam showing a bunch of different people flipping him the bird while driving. And he “just doesn’t understand why” :rofl: of course he drives like a douche too.
This is really mean to say... I’m not making jokes here or making light of a pervasive problem in our society. But Davis gives me mass shooter/drive his truck through a crowd of protesters vibes. He reminds me of an incel (who happened to get with a girl he can take advantage of.)

If he had a combat related MOS, I’d be legit concerned.

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

i tweeted to her that she holds her disgusting designer shit more than she holds her own kid and now shes posting him in her arms lol gimme a fuckin break.

Post by Guest »

What is wrong with this guy?!?
I noticed he also posted he “reached out” to a subscription service to “review it for us.”
Is he kidding me?!? He does realize he’s not the social media influencer here? Omfg he couldn’t make it more obvious why he got with her to begin with. And you better believe he’s talking to girls in DMs or he wouldn’t be advertising he was going to do reviews “as gift ideas” for men.
Fuck he is an arrogant douche.

He must have the world’s tiniest wee wee.

Oh, and she blocked me on Twitter a long time ago for liking a tweet that read the two had already gotten legally married before the wedding. Not really sure how that offended her? Lol but yes, she has super thin skin. Goes to show you how miserable her real life is and how what you see online with her is all fake.

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

Lmao...flick? It’s flip.

————————

Blankety blank

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

karlibel wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:31 am
i tweeted to her that she holds her disgusting designer shit more than she holds her own kid and now shes posting him in her arms lol gimme a fuckin break.
Lmao same! On her last vlog I commented that she “NEEDS to hold her baby more for his own good,
he’s literally glued to that leopard dog bed. And between the boppy & sleeping, stroller/car seat, when the hell does she ever hold him? Put down your phone and pick him up.”
I got a whole bunch of comments from her backward hillbilly minions but I said my piece and I know she saw it bc it had a ton of comments lmao the NEXT morning, she posted a story holding him & posted a pic of him sleeping on her .
Then yesterday she storied holding him in that carrier. So obvious she only does these things when we speak out about her neglect.

Pathetic, all she does is attempt to prove her “haterz” wrong. She takes a pic holding him, like that proves anything, but then immediately puts him back down.
Gold your baby, Casey! Not for a picture, actually HOLD HIM.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She looks so uncomfortable holding him. Her face looks all tense.
Can anyone see if his poor little head is getting flat? I can't tell.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

gossipislife1 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:16 am
karlibel wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:31 am
Lmao same! On her last vlog I commented that she “NEEDS to hold her baby more for his own good,
he’s literally glued to that leopard dog bed. And between the boppy & sleeping, stroller/car seat, when the hell does she ever hold him? Put down your phone and pick him up.”
I got a whole bunch of comments from her backward hillbilly minions but I said my piece and I know she saw it bc it had a ton of comments lmao the NEXT morning, she posted a story holding him & posted a pic of him sleeping on her .
Then yesterday she storied holding him in that carrier. So obvious she only does these things when we speak out about her neglect.

Pathetic, all she does is attempt to prove her “haterz” wrong. She takes a pic holding him, like that proves anything, but then immediately puts him back down.
Gold your baby, Casey! Not for a picture, actually HOLD HIM.

even when they are just on the couch watching tv he's still in that bed. like are you kidding me??? you can't fucking hold him ?! all the other IG moms constantly are holding their babies and being actual good moms. she should have never had a kid or at least been more careful and waited like she said she wanted to. we all know she has way more plans and a baby coming into the world halted all of that. it doesn't get easier cakey. life isn't all about you now. its so sad. and i think its hilarious that her mom was non existent until she had the kid.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

why does douche lord have cameras all over his pavement princess?!?

vgnbananabread
Talker
Talker

Post by vgnbananabread »

That dog wasn't groomed for over six months right? What about regular baths? I hope they took the cover off Cooter's dog bed and washed it/put on a clean one after the dog sat in it and before baby used it again. Knowing those two, I'd doubt it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

TeddySerious wrote:What is wrong with this guy?!?
I noticed he also posted he “reached out” to a subscription service to “review it for us.”
Is he kidding me?!? He does realize he’s not the social media influencer here? Omfg he couldn’t make it more obvious why he got with her to begin with. And you better believe he’s talking to girls in DMs or he wouldn’t be advertising he was going to do reviews “as gift ideas” for men.
Fuck he is an arrogant douche.

He must have the world’s tiniest wee wee.

Oh, and she blocked me on Twitter a long time ago for liking a tweet that read the two had already gotten legally married before the wedding. Not really sure how that offended her? Lol but yes, she has super thin skin. Goes to show you how miserable her real life is and how what you see online with her is all fake.
That's hilarious. Personal--sorry. My ex and I got married legally before we had a big "wedding" with family and friends. He was a company officer at USNA and it "didn't look good" that we were shacking up. Plus, we wanted the insurance for me (endometriosis--ugh!) and to move into housing where most of our friends were.
What is the big deal? Who cares? I am sure plenty of others have done it too.
But she blocks people who mention it? Wow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

karlibel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by karlibel »

i remember when she got soo butt hurt that people found out they got married lolol. like who cares? same with hiding masons name and idiot ruined it hhaahahha

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kettlebelle »

rva1 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:50 am
People don't just flick you off for no reason. They're flicking him off because he's driving such a RIDICULOUS truck. My ex lived in the country all his life, his house was surrounded by corn fields and we had to drive 30 minutes one way to get groceries. He used to make soooooo much fun of people like Davis. People driving trucks they have absolutely no use for living in their yuppy neighborhoods. Davis' truck would fit in on a cattle ranch in Texas, living in suburban Georgia he looks like a humongous fucking douche bag.
I laughed cause this is exactly what i was thinking. People are flipping you off for no reason dummy, they’re doing It cause they can smell the doucheyness from a mile away. I’ve lived in Georgia all my life so i know how trucks are popular and considered a status symbol for some. But a F-350 super duty is generally used as a WORK TRUCK. Or for someone who has a big farm or the like. Not for a desk jockey living in the suburbs. Anything to show off that money though. That’s the only reason he bought it. He looks utterly ridiculous driving that’s massive thing around the city.

Post by Guest »

She has a sad life.
She spends so much time showing off for others and getting her feelers hurt when people aren’t kissing her ass. The girl has NO friends except those two girls she dumped her “business” off on. I notice her dad isn’t around anymore either and she must not have a good relationship with douchelords mom. Just a matter of time before her mom asks her to pay her for watching Coots and Casey is done with her.

She’s a true trailer park princess. Soon enough she will be divorced with a kid and no way to support herself.

I saw she restocked those ugly dog shirts. Just I suspected, those are all that’s selling. She should have just made fan merch like all the other YouTubers. No one is buying her overpriced butt ugly clothes. Especially her! Miss maxes out the Nordstrom’s card on overpriced sweaters.

margsandmakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by margsandmakeup »

kettlebelle wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:57 am
rva1 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:50 am
People don't just flick you off for no reason. They're flicking him off because he's driving such a RIDICULOUS truck. My ex lived in the country all his life, his house was surrounded by corn fields and we had to drive 30 minutes one way to get groceries. He used to make soooooo much fun of people like Davis. People driving trucks they have absolutely no use for living in their yuppy neighborhoods. Davis' truck would fit in on a cattle ranch in Texas, living in suburban Georgia he looks like a humongous fucking douche bag.
I laughed cause this is exactly what i was thinking. People are flipping you off for no reason dummy, they’re doing It cause they can smell the doucheyness from a mile away. I’ve lived in Georgia all my life so i know how trucks are popular and considered a status symbol for some. But a F-350 super duty is generally used as a WORK TRUCK. Or for someone who has a big farm or the like. Not for a desk jockey living in the suburbs. Anything to show off that money though. That’s the only reason he bought it. He looks utterly ridiculous driving that’s massive thing around the city.
He's definitely the person who rides your ass while you're going 50 in a 35 mph zone, or the loser who revs his engine everywhere he goes to get attention. I agree with you--people don't just flip you off for no reason. Usually you're doing something to warrant that response. So weird he has cameras on his car too.

gossipislife1
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipislife1 »

TeddySerious wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:42 pm
She has a sad life.
She spends so much time showing off for others and getting her feelers hurt when people aren’t kissing her ass. The girl has NO friends except those two girls she dumped her “business” off on. I notice her dad isn’t around anymore either and she must not have a good relationship with douchelords mom. Just a matter of time before her mom asks her to pay her for watching Coots and Casey is done with her.

She’s a true trailer park princess. Soon enough she will be divorced with a kid and no way to support herself.

I saw she restocked those ugly dog shirts. Just I suspected, those are all that’s selling. She should have just made fan merch like all the other YouTubers. No one is buying her overpriced butt ugly clothes. Especially her! Miss maxes out the Nordstrom’s card on overpriced sweaters.
She even said the restock is because of returns haha I was surprised she admitted that on IG stories
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”