QCKND: The Over-Sensitive Cheesesteak Channel

Post by xIts_JJx »

New thread!
Title cred: LiddlePallid
Previous thread: viewforum.php?f=779

Last post in previous thread:
LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:43 pm
She looks better in this new video when she has no makeup on than WITH makeup on. The lip colors she chooses never look flattering on her, and she always does too much to her damn eyebrows when she doesn't need to lmao.

This is a 24 minute video of her wanting to go to a skating rink and she doesn't get there till 15 minutes in. Someone needs to teach this girl how to edit and tell a story where she gets to the main point a little faster. I honestly had to skip through most of it because it's so damn boring.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: QCKND: The Over-Sensitive Cheesesteak Channel

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

I skipped around in the video, but yikes that eye shadow is not a good color on her. It looked like a gross, sickly yellow. It also looked like she only dabbed some color on her bottom lip :?

Herejustforamanda
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Herejustforamanda »

I finally made an account just to reply to these threads. First I want to congratulate Amanda for her FOURTH thread!! :tu:
Theres so much I've wanted to say but most recently, I just watched most of the roller skating video. Towards the end it got way too sleep inducing. That music she chose for the skating around segment, unbearable. Theres one shot where she's standing there after skating around, right when she gets the text from Jon, and HOLY forward neck syndrome! I never realized just how bad her posture and neck are until seeing it profile view. Bleh. I couldn't help but think how much she resembled her favorite character, gritty while bumbling around waddling with skates on.
Also her friend is really scary looking.

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

I can't imagine her doing a colab with him, they are complete opposites

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

Why collab with qcknd when you can easily put a wig and glasses on a ham? They are total opposites. Ones is lively, likeable and talks quickly and the other is greasy, boring and unresponsive.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

So I haven't watched one of her videos since she had her apartment before she moved back in with that loser dude (John?) but I happened to see her skating rink video pop up and what in the hell happened to her? I remember her being kinda weird looking but cute I guess, like she actually tried but now she looks like a greasy trailer park mom. Is she still with that ugly dude and does she still work at the salon??? I can't imagine she does looking like that now.

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

I can't remember which video it was, but she had her hair up and it just look so greasy and gross. I have no idea what is up with her look now. Every now and then she'll look nice, but I feel like I've only seen pictures of her where she looks super dumpy. Of course she doesn't have to get up and dressed all the time, but I feel like she used to put a lot more effort into her appearance.

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

I think the best she’s ever looked was the Ex Files episode 1. She looked so beautiful there. Now she’s like a different person.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The Impossible Whopper video:
No shit the bun isn't toasted. When the hell has BK ever toasted their buns? :rofl:
Whose car is she sitting in?
If it's cold, bring it back and tell them you just ordered this and it's cold. Why are you going to pay $10 for a meal and sit there eating it ice cold? She loves to complain but never does anything about it.

Also, Burger King already said that the Impossible Burgers are cooked on the same broiler as the chicken and beef products, so there's that. She should've researched it a little more before this lol

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

Anyone else see her IG stories where she's asking if anyone wants to join in on a new series? Can't remember how she worded it exactly, but from her going to dead malls and the like lately, seems like she wants to do something centered around urban exploration?

Idk, I like the idea, but whoever joins in on that would have to have to bring some personality to the team bc Amanda and her friends are just so boring. :?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah it seems like she wants to do a series about old places from her childhood that are shut down or something. For the love of god please bring someone in who isn't a whiny try-hard, and then maybe it'll be interesting.

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

Seems kinda unfair to put others in her videos so people actually watch them. I doubt her greedy ass would fairly compensate anyone. If you’re soliciting to strangers to come and make your videos interesting you should probably just get off of YouTube js. God forbid Amanda has to take the wife beater off, shower, and get a real job.

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

I didn't watch the whole video, but man, is she jumping on any collab she can. I actually liked what I saw of the final room, but good lord was the before a mess. I couldn't believe how cluttered her tiny desk was :?

thealiengirlkathryn
Learner
Learner

Post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Isn't she a little old to be taking selfies in public bathrooms? Like that's shit sixteen year olds do, not almost-thirty year olds.

senoradroolcup
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by senoradroolcup »

Oh my goddddDDDDD the rug thing in that video made me cringe out loud. $65 is "too much" for a beautiful, unique handmade vintage rug that looked to be 100% wool... so they go to Big Box Hell to buy a brand new one for $200+ that's man made (by slave labor!) and probably polyester (RIP earth!) and looks generic as fuck, because Jon had coupons. So...did his coupons really bring the price of that rug down below $65??

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can tell you right now, IKEA rugs SUCK and are not worth the price they charge for them. Some stuff that you can get there is a deal, yeah, but a lot of it is overpriced for what it is. And their coupons aren't shit, so I don't know what she was talking about with "Jon has coupons" lmao.

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

Not that I expect her to look decent when varnishing a table (the tied at the neck hoodie makes a nice enough fore skin aesthetic with her naked more rat appearance) but god she really looked like a greasy turnip compared to normal people. Also that obnoxious rug she wanted would have looked better in that junk drawer of a room.
And if anyone cares her ratty little tiger rug is from urban outfitters for $60. (So money going to a company that funds coversion therapy and anti gay groups) you’d think a vegan/woke/person who lives on the internet would care a little more about responsible spending.

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

Sorry to dp, I meant mole rat not more rat. Although there was a ridiculous amount of shots with just her flat ass and yea there’s definitely more rat than there used to be.
She looks legit pregnant in the beginning.

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

I didn't really get it when you guys were saying that she looked greasy but now I see it lol

Return to “Qcknd”