Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 35)

Post by SalsaTango »

Farting Unicorn wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:50 am
SalsaTango wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:01 am
So, are Ilya and Natalie dating now?
I just saw a ton of stories on instagram, and it looks like David is mad cuz they kissed, and he didn't get it on camera, Idk.
Also, there's a story of David taking pics with fans, and his friend Mike from VH tells him: "while you're doing that, they're getting away" and you see Natalie and Ilya leaving frame.
Wtf is going on? lol
Haha i came here for the very same reason. I'm so confused about the Chicago developments. Like for Nat it's still going to be long distance and I can't even imagine how messed up the dynamic is going to get now that Davi's best friend is dating/hooking up with David's assistant/best friend.
I'm more on the side of what is Natalie thinking with all of this.
Not even two months ago she rejected him on camera, a week after that she calls him a brother on the podcast, and now she's kissing him?
Either she did a total 180 on his feelings about him, which is doubtful, since they've seen each other like twice since then, or she was drunk and felt pity/was feeling needy/didn't care, which is honestly, kinda trashy.
You're just giving false hope to someone who is head over heels for you.

But anyways, I dont wanna look to much into it cuz nothing has been confirmed.
And I doubt that David will comment on anything, altough if there's footage on Tuesday's vlog, then they will probably discuss it more on the podcast Thursday.
But if there's nothing about it tomorrow's vlog, they will probably never adress it.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 3wc »

If anything did happen I bet it’ll all be swept under the carpet and we’ll still be no wiser on it all!

Nat9843
Talker
Talker

Post by Nat9843 »

SalsaTango wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:40 am
Farting Unicorn wrote:
SalsaTango wrote:
I just saw a ton of stories on instagram, and it looks like David is mad cuz they kissed, and he didn't get it on camera, Idk.
Also, there's a story of David taking pics with fans, and his friend Mike from VH tells him: "while you're doing that, they're getting away" and you see Natalie and Ilya leaving frame.
Wtf is going on? lol
Haha i came here for the very same reason. I'm so confused about the Chicago developments. Like for Nat it's still going to be long distance and I can't even imagine how messed up the dynamic is going to get now that Davi's best friend is dating/hooking up with David's assistant/best friend.
Not even two months ago she rejected him on camera, a week after that she calls him a brother on the podcast, and now she's kissing him?
Either she did a total 180 on his feelings about him, which is doubtful, since they've seen each other like twice since then, or she was drunk and felt pity/was feeling needy/didn't care, which is honestly, kinda trashy.

And I doubt that David will comment on anything, altough if there's footage on Tuesday's vlog, then they will probably discuss it more on the podcast Thursday.
But if there's nothing about it tomorrow's vlog, they will probably never adress it.
This 100% it’s odd to change from sibling vibes to kissing within a couple of months. But she doesn’t seem to have changed any of her behaviour towards him so maybe he took it the wrong way. Will be interesting to see.

Like you said nothing has been confirmed and we don’t know if they kissed or if they did an actual kiss or a peck on the cheek. But if there is nothing in the vlog it’s going to get forgotten about soon enough

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

Character1 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:17 am

It's interesting and concerning having been watching for so long and really seeing david become so popular.
Yeah this is crazy, the guy is trying to jog away, leave him alone.

Anyone else think this has likely happened before? Jeff screening him while they jog... Doesn't look like the first time he's had to do that.

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

SalsaTango wrote:
Farting Unicorn wrote:
SalsaTango wrote:
Wtf is going on? lol

Didn't think about this you know. It is a pretty big 180 after saying she wouldn't of hooked up with him if he made a move, said hes like her brother and also said that he would have to get a haircut and have a shave to have any chance, in other words, I dont like his appearance, which he didn't do, hes had no appearance change.

Its threw me for a loop anyway, I totally wasn't expecting it, and judging by Zane in that clip neither was he.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Nat9843 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:03 am
SalsaTango wrote:
Farting Unicorn wrote:
SalsaTango wrote:
Wtf is going on? lol

This 100% it’s odd to change from sibling vibes to kissing within a couple of months. But she doesn’t seem to have changed any of her behaviour towards him so maybe he took it the wrong way. Will be interesting to see.

Like you said nothing has been confirmed and we don’t know if they kissed or if they did an actual kiss or a peck on the cheek. But if there is nothing in the vlog it’s going to get forgotten about soon enough
Good points. I could see it being a drunk thing. I wouldn't ever call it trashy because I've for sure been there, but I can see it happening.

I think many of us were first suspicious because Ilya had been notably absent, then things were weird when he was there, then Nat seemed to be at his apartment instead of the hotel in the morning. So it was setting us right up to jumping to conclusions. Curious about what if anything will be in the vlog.

zmidobrik
Talker
Talker

Post by zmidobrik »

Carl is really out here helping all the girls through their breakups, the only man that matters

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

Jason is exposing every one lol .. Zane's balls, Todd's dick and Natalie's ass .. i actually didn't see anything wrong with Corinna's outfit

Dachshund134
Informer
Informer

Post by Dachshund134 »

People keep blaming Jason. He has an editor. I'm assuming he trusts him. He might not have know at all until social media told him.

yellowcat
Informer
Informer

Post by yellowcat »

David gets annoyed when he misses vlog footage.
Datalie isn’t a thing and it’s not happening imo. Too many reaches to the point where some of y’all sound delusional. There will be 99 signs there is nothing there but everyone pounces on the 1 “sign” like “omg David like her post!” meanwhile he uses Ellen DeGeneres thing to shut down the rumours + all the other times. Sorry a bit off topic for this forum should be in the Datalie one.

Anyway, next points.
I really love Cas I think she’s gorgeous and she seems really organised and smart, on the ball.
Jeff & Jason’s friendship is so wholesome also Jason and Carly’s friendship.

I’m happy for Heath having Mariah but I feel like he’s fading out from the squad now. I know they’re all getting older but yeah it’s sad. Also I wish C+E went to Lolla.
If I’m posting then it probably means I’m drunk or high on prescription meds lol don’t take me too seriously 8-)

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Dachshund134 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:13 am
People keep blaming Jason. He has an editor. I'm assuming he trusts him. He might not have know at all until social media told him.
An employer bearing some responsibility for their employee isn’t new. It went up under his name and he didn’t do a quality control check? That’s on him even if he trusts his editor.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

Dachshund134 wrote:People keep blaming Jason. He has an editor. I'm assuming he trusts him. He might not have know at all until social media told him.
It may not be his job to edit, but it is his job to watch his videos before they are posted so he knows whether or not he can put his name on the final product. He probably hands that kid so much raw footage. That’s an accident waiting to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missie12
Learner
Learner

Post by Missie12 »

Then he reuploads and still leaves Todd putting his dick away🤦‍♀️

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dlm0407 »

People really be out here freaking out. Natalie's ass, while a little bit embarrassing, isn't a big deal to me and probably isn't to her, either. She showed almost as much in her Fiji bikini and when David told her she flashed everyone, she laughed. To which I say atta girl. Banging bod and badass energy like she has, she should give zero fucks.

I watched the Corinna bit several times, and her costume was less transparent than those dicey Lululemon pants a couple years back. And Corinna I KNOW wouldn't be bothered for a second at that. Is in fact probably laughing her semi-flaunted ass off at the internet right now, in classic Corinna fashion.

Todd's dick I don't think was ever Todd's dick. I'm 99.9% sure it's the utility belt portion of his costume. I'm further convinced I'm correct both based on having eyeballs, and the fact that it's still in Jason's re-upload. Though I will admit; it coinciding with his valiant readjustment, I can see why some people may have thought that.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Yeah, that's his belt, y'all.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Someone asked me a few days ago about my friend who made out with Zane...I don't have any "tea", unfortunately, and we're not close enough for me to beg her for it, but I can absolutely guarantee it that this girl made out with him, lol. I'm not gonna post pictures or anything for privacy's sake but if she ends up in today's vlog I'll definitely let y'all know. Sorry for the let down :(

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

Two things:

1. I think its fair for people to criticize Jason and his editor for not blurring above discussed content. I know Nat and Corinna post photos that are far more revealing than the video but at least it's them putting stuff put themselves no matter how ugly or beautiful the photo may be. It's like saying if a girl already posts revealing photos of herself it's okay to leak her nudes. (Extreme example, I know, but it makes sense in the context).

2. Bodyguard Jeff is so hot. I love how protective he is of David. David has the biggest of BDEs for him to always be surrounded by really attractive people.
opinionated but also a pushover.

Dlm0407
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dlm0407 »

Farting Unicorn wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:48 pm
I know Nat and Corinna post photos that are far more revealing than the video but at least it's them putting stuff put themselves no matter how ugly or beautiful the photo may be. It's like saying if a girl already posts revealing photos of herself it's okay to leak her nudes. (Extreme example, I know, but it makes sense in the context).
I totally agree on principle, without a doubt.

But in this situation, it's a misplaced example, because your scenario assumes the sharing of it is unwanted, unknown, or unauthorized. Natalie knew, because we saw the moment where she was outright told - knowing it had happened, and knowing it had been filmed by no fewer than three cameras. Given how close the relationship between Jason, Natalie and David is, there's every chance she conveyed that she was fine with it. Say what you want about Jason and David, but there are few people either of them hold in higher esteem than Natalie; Jason wouldn't include something detrimental, and wouldn't have left it up that long if she was bothered by it. I know your comment didn't quote me, so not beefing directly, but for my part, my stance was that she owns it and doesn't care, not that it's allowable because she's posted revealing pictures before - that part was just my own assessment of what was visible, which in my estimation wasn't scandalous in the first place.

I personally think Jason re-uploaded to shut people up, not because Natalie was upset or in the dark. But that's just me.
Mieux vaut la niaiserie du divertissement que la folie du narcissisme.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Wow I'm so confused about what has gone. And I'm upset that I have no yet seen Jeff kiss Natalie on the cheek.

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

Dlm0407 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:09 pm
Farting Unicorn wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:48 pm
I know Nat and Corinna post photos that are far more revealing than the video but at least it's them putting stuff put themselves no matter how ugly or beautiful the photo may be. It's like saying if a girl already posts revealing photos of herself it's okay to leak her nudes. (Extreme example, I know, but it makes sense in the context).
I totally agree on principle, without a doubt.

But in this situation, it's a misplaced example, because your scenario assumes the sharing of it is unwanted, unknown, or unauthorized. Natalie knew, because we saw the moment where she was outright told - knowing it had happened, and knowing it had been filmed by no fewer than three cameras. Given how close the relationship between Jason, Natalie and David is, there's every chance she conveyed that she was fine with it. Say what you want about Jason and David, but there are few people either of them hold in higher esteem than Natalie; Jason wouldn't include something detrimental, and wouldn't have left it up that long if she was bothered by it. I know your comment didn't quote me, so not beefing directly, but for my part, my stance was that she owns it and doesn't care, not that it's allowable because she's posted revealing pictures before - that part was just my own assessment of what was visible, which in my estimation wasn't scandalous in the first place.

I personally think Jason re-uploaded to shut people up, not because Natalie was upset or in the dark. But that's just me.
Oh no, I'm sorry if you thought I was indirectly mentioning your post specifically. It wasn't my intention at all. There's a few similar posts that share your stance or in general implied that it's not that big a deal and I was too lazy to quote all of them. I apologise if you felt that way.

My comment was based more on what I've read here than the video itself.

I agree with everything you've said but I also think that since they've had a really busy week with Chicago and getting mobbed every now and again, it is possible that Jason did not review the footage himself either. Because it wasn't a great video anyway and he probably only upload it because he was short of content.
opinionated but also a pushover.

Return to “David Dobrik”