'The SJ's - The money comes first AND their Dyson fan- p159'

Hollytubewood
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 'The SJ's - The money comes first AND their Dyson fan- p159'

Post by Hollytubewood »

Did you see on Instagram where Anna was making Amelia eat the rest of her dry rice with broccoli. Isn’t this how eating disorders start? Just because she always eats all of her food does it mean her children have to. Doesn’t she know the damage she’s doing to her?

Hollytubewood
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollytubewood »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:28 am
I haven't watched any Disney vlogs - the idea of four kids constantly screaming/squealing has put me off watching :?
The children were hardly with them the nanny was watching the kids mostly 20 feet away while on the trip.
Must be nice to have four children and not have to take care of them just so you can make money from vlogging.

Hollytubewood
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollytubewood »

Snowknight wrote: Anna posted when they went to IHOP on her Instagram in February 16 same clothes as the vlog. Why are they acting like it’s the end of their trip?
Yeah I thought the grocery shopping at the end of the trip was a little bit odd so that’s what made me believe it could’ve been their last day.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

From the vlogs I (suffered through) watched: Anna waddled around Disney whining and living through her kids (they would have been happy to go on rides) and she couldn’t be bothered to do much with them. J was his usual weird, loud, manic, embarrassing self. The kids were having a pretty good time. I think Emilia was feeling pouty when the others got some attention. Eduardo was just trying to get a sentence out without being interrupted. Alessia is hard to understand, but she seemed pretty go with the flow. Andrea is still like a rock.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Teresa18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Teresa18 »

CourtneyShayne wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:21 pm
Teresa18 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:26 pm
Have you seen Annas insta Story, Andrea standing on the chair while Planung around with a fork on Eduardos face?
Omg don‘t wanna know what happens when he falls down with the fork in his face😓
I will never ever understand Anna and Jonathan, do they want that something happen?
I saw that too, she stopped recording once it got sketchy so maybe she stopped him? All I can notice on that baby is the shape of his head though? It's almost Alien like....
I know it’s not ok because he is a child, but I think he is the most uninteresting saccone joly kid and idk but i think he is not so cute 😏 his teeth are huge as well
Maybe it’s because he is the 4th, that it’s not so interesting in general

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

"big news" on Monday, they have'nt been vlogging for 2 weeks and came to a conclusion....

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

Teresa18 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:06 pm
CourtneyShayne wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:21 pm
Teresa18 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:26 pm
Have you seen Annas insta Story, Andrea standing on the chair while Planung around with a fork on Eduardos face?
Omg don‘t wanna know what happens when he falls down with the fork in his face😓
I will never ever understand Anna and Jonathan, do they want that something happen?
I saw that too, she stopped recording once it got sketchy so maybe she stopped him? All I can notice on that baby is the shape of his head though? It's almost Alien like....
I know it’s not ok because he is a child, but I think he is the most uninteresting saccone joly kid and idk but i think he is not so cute 😏 his teeth are huge as well
Maybe it’s because he is the 4th, that it’s not so interesting in general
Sorry but Andreas head shape is very weird. They should have invested in a head correction helmet! I mean how bloody long was her vaginal canal that he came out looking a long butternut squash head?!

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

Also to have 3 older siblings, Andrea is very dead. Like an absolute cabbage patch slow kid

Most toddlers his age are full of life

As for Anna’s weight gain; she’s had 5 pregnancies. To be fair she isn’t a celebrity so wouldn’t look like Victoria beckham. It’s normal to put on weight but she totally could have dressed better to prevent herself being body shamed.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Anna on her IG story sitting in the front seat making stupid teen girl faces at the camera while her baby cries and both children have their coats on woth the straps falling down. Grow up, Goofy.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Alyson
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alyson »

Pingu09 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:26 pm
Also to have 3 older siblings, Andrea is very dead. Like an absolute cabbage patch slow kid

As for Anna’s weight gain; she’s had 5 pregnancies. To be fair she isn’t a celebrity so wouldn’t look like Victoria beckham. It’s normal to put on weight but she totally could have dressed better to prevent herself being body shamed.
Andrea and my niece were born in the same month. She has three older sisters and shes Soo full of life. Following them and getting into everything. Meanwhile he's like an old cat

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

in their stories he seems much more alive (climbing on chairs, babbling, running around). Maybe he just freezes when he's in his father's arms and Jonathan is pointing a camera shouting at him :D

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

Alyson wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:33 pm
Pingu09 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Andrea and my niece were born in the same month. She has three older sisters and shes Soo full of life. Following them and getting into everything. Meanwhile he's like an old cat
Totally agree. Other toddlers his age who are only siblings as well are full of life. Makes me wonder does he not go out and do anything?!!

Pingu09
Learner
Learner

Post by Pingu09 »

Also it’s off topic but sorry her PT Lyndsey looks so haggered and sick. It’s not healthy and she looks likes withered like a dry prune!!!

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

So what‘s the shocking news?

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

Aurinko wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:45 am
So what‘s the shocking news?
they're back to daily vlogs for now...

since he "discovered" 10 days in Disney make 15 days of vlogs , i think he'll film some full days and scatter the content through 1 or 2 vlogs...

Post by Guest »

The whole drone thing is bs I’m pretty sure he bought a drone a while back but I couldn’t remember how long ago to find it. Fake ass story about someone spying on him, he’s so delusional he thinks people can just afford to buy a expensive drone to spy on him and then it crashes without the battery? :?

Post by Guest »

They should of made a psa with all the clips of the kids at Disney with their hands in their mouths touching everything without being corrected on how to catch a damn virus.

Margo Channing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Margo Channing »

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I noticed in the Revenue tax defaulters list this quarter, Anna’s mother Margaret had been under enquiry for under declaration of income tax- she under declared some €160,000!! With interest and penalties she owes the tax man just under €270,000. Ouch!!

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

The St.Patty's day top she chose..... 😳

idontevenknow92
Stalker
Stalker

Post by idontevenknow92 »

I'm usually just a lurker, but I had to create an account because nobody has mentioned this yet. Irish vlogger Melanie Murphy tweeted that her wedding and honeymoon were canceled because of coronavirus and Jonathan replied something like: "You have each other. Now you have your other news. This will be a story to tell in the future." I know she's been trying to get pregnant and she hasn't had any other news that I'm aware of, so my thought is that Jonathan just outed her pregnancy before she's had a chance to share? It would be like something he'd do and try to brush off as an "oopsy."

Return to “Anna Saccone”