Gigi Gorgeous Part 9

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Gigi Gorgeous Part 9

Post by FleekCucumber »

Gigi acts disgusted by nats. Go look at old Corey Binney videos and how she kissed him compared to how she kisses nats. It’s comical. She’s set herself up for riches, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Gigi's on Hey Qween, this week:

Gonna watch it later tonight and see what she's on about.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:07 am
Gigi's on Hey Qween, this week:

Gonna watch it later tonight and see what she's on about.
OK, it's a fluff piece that primarily markets her book He Said/She Said (I think it's called?) and that's what part 3 focuses on. Part 2 focuses on the documentary, and Part 1 just does a general intro and they talk about how she and Nats met and the engagement, etc.

Maybe the Look At Huh segment, which should come out tomorrow, will give us something interesting to watch. This was a snooze.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

The Look At Huh episodes are out. This was filmed a while ago because she mentions she is going to the Lady Gaga Haus makeup party that evening (possibly in Sep?):

Shane Dawson, Violet Chachki, Adam Lambert, Jeffree Star, Gigi mentions she's a drama-free person after being asked how she stays out of drama, Farrah Moan

August Getty, Kaitlyn Jenner (Gigi loves her, apparently. Gigi calls Kaitlyn a "beacon of light" ‽‽‽), Chris Crocker, Corey (her ex-bf, who was in her book, apparently), Nats.

Ok the whole thing was very vanilla and boring. Even the discussion on Corey was sterile and sanitized.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Encyclopedia »

Gigi is hideous, she needs to lay off the spray tan as well. Good Lord.

In one of her videos she said she "saved" Nats. Lmao, no bitch, Nats is being taken advantage of by you, and probably still drinking her decision to marry you away. :roll: :FU:

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Sorry for double post, and I don't know if anybody has mentioned this before, but Nats kinda looks like a female version of Eminem if he slammed his head in a car door, and still did drugs. Fitting, being she's with Gigi Gorgeous, the epitome of "trailer park girl-went round the outside." Seriously, Gigi looks like a trashy chick at the trailer park, even in expensive gucci crap she looks like that. I think that's why she gets along with Trisha so well. :lol:

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

Gigi is too masculine looking without make up and photoshop... I am sorry but without all that make up and filters she would never pass as a female... Also she does not act as a female and does not have the female sensibility...
I am a passenger and I ride and I ride and I ride... 8-)

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

Gigi channeling the most famous gold digger in modern history... Irony of life...

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Dkmsksidn wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:06 pm
Gigi channeling the most famous gold digger in modern history... Irony of life...
Willam apparently went to Gigi and Nat's wedding. Willam is also a friend of Nat's brother and has gotten dresses from him. Sharon Needles was on Willam and Alaska's podcast Race Chasers, and she told Willam she wants to get into that Getty money the minute Gigi and Nat finally break up. Willam was caught off guard and took a second before he composed himself and said something about them never breaking up. :rofl:

The damage was done, however. Other people are thinking what people on this forum are thinking about Gigi being a gold digger.

GiddySqueals
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by GiddySqueals »

I know it's impossible to speculate the inner workings of a relationship solely by what they post on social media but hot damn am I starting to feel a little bit sorry for Nats. Ok not too sorry because she's a Getty and all, but every single one of her posts with Gigi, Gigi is either turning/looking away or letting her cheek be kissed, or if they do kiss on the mouth there's like an inch between their lips. How have people not picked up on this?! Nats seems so obsessed with Gigi, look at the shit she does for her, all the posts about how much she loves her wife. Makes me kinda uncomfortable because I just don't get that vibe from Gigi AT ALL.

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

I am just sad at what she became... Is it just me or Gregory had so much more personality? I just love Gigi/ Gregory before she transitioned... Somethimes it seems as if she had a brain surgery and not plastic surgery...

Guesswh0
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Guesswh0 »

I’ve been watching Gigi since 2010. Her personality started to change after she was spending more time in LA.... and then she completely lost herself when she moved there permanently.

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

watching the podcast with her and whitney and omg what did gigi do to herself....she looks so bad

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

When Greg became Gigi is as all over for me. Not because I'm transphobic but because the personality change was horrific. The Greg who lived in Toronto and was soft hearted and kind. There was humbleness to him despite being raised well off. When he became woman it was like a spoiled brat was born. This Gigi person is very ''hard'' and exclusively motivated by money which is why she quit youtube when it as no longer profitable. The wealth flaunting was extreme and disgusting. Those 2017 videos were nothing but parading around wealth and showing off.

Who would ever think a transition would change a person so much?

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”