David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 34)

FreshSalt
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 34)

Post by FreshSalt »

Wow we really jump from hating on one girl to another here, I‘m surprised. Especially if it‘s about someone like Natalie who basically keeps our lord & savior David alive.

I personally only hate Josh (as long as Gabbie is considered non-VS). Not particularly a fan of Jonah, Kristen and Todd, but I can watch them for like 3 seconds without screaming.

To me our VS Girls Carly, Erin, Mariah, Corinna, Suzy, Hidaya, Marine, Lorraine and Natalie are some of the coolest females to be found on youtube. <3
#TeamIanFromSeatGeek (sorry Dima) :love2:

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

No one is hating on Natalie, she just seems like a regular girl, not particularly interesting, doesn’t really bring much to the table in terms of entertainment. Not that she’s ever claimed to be anything more. As I said before she’s like the majority of social media celebrities, only possibly slightly more bearable as at least she doesn’t act like she’s gods gift, like a lot of these YouTube girls do.

Tbh, I’m an anomaly here as I don’t particularly like David and more just find his fanbase to be oddly fascinating. Especially here as it seems to be a lot of “older” women hero worshipping a 20 odd year old man child.

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

why are people praising Nat for David's vlogs? he made them (and I would almost say they were better) way before she moved down and became his assistant? people are even complaining about the late vlogs and correct me if I'm wrong, but they wernt late when Nat wasn't in the picture?

Qrystel
Informer
Informer

Post by Qrystel »

muppjay wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:20 am
why are people praising Nat for David's vlogs? he made them (and I would almost say they were better) way before she moved down and became his assistant? people are even complaining about the late vlogs and correct me if I'm wrong, but they wernt late when Nat wasn't in the picture?
Compare his success from before to now. He had all the time in the world back then now he is hopping from one project to another and that would not be possible without her help

JG-Wentworth29
Learner
Learner

Post by JG-Wentworth29 »

Okay I don’t know if this is off topic because I’m just catching up but I’m SO SURPRISED that someone compared Ilya to a crackhead Mr. Bean because I think he’s the hottest one and I would risk it all for him lmfaooooo. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Qrystel
Informer
Informer

Post by Qrystel »

JG-Wentworth29 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:44 am
Okay I don’t know if this is off topic because I’m just catching up but I’m SO SURPRISED that someone compared Ilya to a crackhead Mr. Bean because I think he’s the hottest one and I would risk it all for him lmfaooooo. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I think you and Filo will get along well. Its just different for each person

finneases
Informer
Informer

Post by finneases »

I think many people like Natalie, because she seems to the most normal one from the group and it makes her the most reletable to viewers.

She doesn't have an eggagerated personality made for the videos or her online persona like some people have and it makes her "real". You're not tired of her because of what she does and how she acts.

She's not pushing herself out there. I think people started hating on her because that shipping made her be everywhere, but it's the fans that do that, not her.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Okay when I said I didn't find Ilya attractive, I didn't expect people to come for Natalie lol. I think she's the prettiest right after Corinna but I agree she looks prettiest when she's dressed casually and no makeup. Her makeup does look crusty sometimes and I think she may not be using the right products for her.

I do think most people find Natalie attractive, I went and checked the vlogsquad girls server to see the male perspective (well the creepy male perspective) and they seem to find Natalie the hottest. Also some of them want to start a server for David because "I'm not gay but he's got a great ass". I noped out of there pretty quick.
Jeff and Todd are model attractive, although Todd is more attractive before you get acquainted with his personality (or lack of personality)
Heath has an attractive aura, I agree.
I only have maternal instincts towards David because he acts very childlike so that affects his attractiveness to me, but objectively I think he's pretty good looking.
Jay is hot, Vernon hills Alex is hot.
Zane I also think is good looking
Dima exists
I think regular Alex used to be more attractive but I think he's still attractive depending on the day and the picture.
Dom would've just been there but his personality really brings him lower for me.
Scott is hot
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Sorry to break up the hate parade that's happening but I wanted to bring attention to how freaking talented some people are.

Qrystel
Informer
Informer

Post by Qrystel »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:29 am
Sorry to break up the hate parade that's happening but I wanted to bring attention to how freaking talented some people are.

Interesting profile pic you got there betty

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Qrystel wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:33 am
Betty_Rage wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:29 am

Interesting profile pic you got there betty
Thanks, she's my wholesome role model for bible study.

Qrystel
Informer
Informer

Post by Qrystel »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:36 am

I thought so, very well chosen

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

Super hot, would fuck vs boys in order:
Jeff
Jay
Scott
Joe Wegner
Honourable mention: Vernon Hills Nick

Heath and Zane are acceptable to me in small doses. Heath has become a more wholesome person thanks to his girlfriend but Zane's antics creep me out at least from what we've seen on the vlogs and how he forces himself on girls not to mention his sloppy kissing.

David, Ilya and Joe Vulpis are best friend material for me because they're just regular nice guys who want to have a good time and I respect that.
opinionated but also a pushover.

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Qrystel wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:37 am
Betty_Rage wrote:

I mean isn't it obvious? Right up my street.

If you know, you know.

SqueakLola
Informer
Informer

Post by SqueakLola »

So Natalie is the Girl of the week to hate, can't wait until next week to see who's up next. I personally think Natalie is hot and I like her as a normal person not a vlogger/YT personality. I will admit, someone needs to help her out with her makeup skills it's so cakey at times.
Natarinna <3
Limiko <3

Qrystel
Informer
Informer

Post by Qrystel »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:40 am
Qrystel wrote:
Betty_Rage wrote:

If you know, you know.
U inspired me to update my Avatar

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

Farting Unicorn wrote:Super hot, would fuck vs boys in order:
Jeff
Jay
Scott
Joe Wegner
Honourable mention: Vernon Hills Nick

Heath and Zane are acceptable to me in small doses. Heath has become a more wholesome person thanks to his girlfriend but Zane's antics creep me out at least from what we've seen on the vlogs and how he forces himself on girls not to mention his sloppy kissing.

David, Ilya and Joe Vulpis are best friend material for me because they're just regular nice guys who want to have a good time and I respect that.
Honestly Jay just doesn’t do it for me he has this weird awkward energy that I just can’t get along with. Also I don’t find either of the Alex’s attractive. Now I think about it none of the vernon hills guys are good looking to me, apart from Nick.

I change my mind on David on an almost daily basis, I love him and I defo find him attractive but he acts like such a kid! We’re the same age and I compare him to the guys I live with and I’m like, nah couldn’t deal with that. But then he’s so fucking cute and charismatic so he brings me right back in.

Betty_Rage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Betty_Rage »

Qrystel wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:49 am
Betty_Rage wrote:
Qrystel wrote:
Betty_Rage wrote:

If you know, you know.
My cult is forming nicely.

Nadia
Learner
Learner

Post by Nadia »

People like Natalie (along with carly and erin) because in a sea of girls who look and act like clones of each other, they're different.

nothing against the insta girls at all because I'm sure we only see is their online personas but they're all literally interchangeable.

Cappy24
Informer
Informer

Post by Cappy24 »

Betty_Rage wrote:
Qrystel wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:49 am
Betty_Rage wrote:
Qrystel wrote:
Betty_Rage wrote:

If you know, you know.
My cult is forming nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “David Dobrik”