Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
WinterOverSummer
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 2

Post by WinterOverSummer »

Am I the only living female who doesn't think Nick is good looking?
I first saw someone mentioned his name like around 2 or 3 years ago. At the time I was still into watching mukbang but only following females (IDK I was always interested in watching females gorging themselves but at the same time staying skinny, like trying to dream of living their lives? LOL). So this girl was drooling over Nick and mentioned him quite a number of times. So I went on checking out to see how handsome and good looking this fella was and ...... I was disappointed?
Good looking in my eyes would be like the 90s version of Tom Cruise (but he's crayyy) or Axl Rose (equally crayy) or James Dean?
Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so true.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

WinterOverSummer wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:33 pm
I first saw someone mentioned his name like around 2 or 3 years ago. At the time I was still into watching mukbang but only following females (IDK I was always interested in watching females gorging themselves but at the same time staying skinny, like trying to dream of living their lives? LOL). So this girl was drooling over Nick and mentioned him quite a number of times. So I went on checking out to see how handsome and good looking this fella was and ...... I was disappointed?
Good looking in my eyes would be like the 90s version of Tom Cruise (but he's crayyy) or Axl Rose (equally crayy) or James Dean?
I don't think he's goodlooking either, I mean probably at one point in time sure (teenage years). There's something very kiddish about him which doesn't make him very appealing to me. I know A LOOOOT of girls are either fond of his looks or fond of him as a boyfriend. I'm neither. His body is also very awkward in that his bum is very girlish. I would say I'm super envious of his positivity and mild-mannered nature but even then I wouldn't be interested in the guy. He's just not for me. I guess we're in the same boat.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

Do I think Nick has peas for brains? Yes.
Do I find him reprehensible for spreading false and dangerous information through his YT channel? Yes, this is the same guy who was spouting random BS on dry fasting.
Do I suspect he would be absolutely incapable of holding a serious conversation and lapsing into giggles about farts halfway through a sentence? Sure thing.

But I would still climb that like a tree.

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

joyshan13 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:21 am
Do I think Nick has peas for brains? Yes.
Do I find him reprehensible for spreading false and dangerous information through his YT channel? Yes, this is the same guy who was spouting random BS on dry fasting.
Do I suspect he would be absolutely incapable of holding a serious conversation and lapsing into giggles about farts halfway through a sentence? Sure thing.

But I would still climb that like a tree.
Lol. I’m not surprised.

Nick is good looking, tall and built. There’s a reason why his comment section is filled with women.

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

BBicecream wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:45 pm
WinterOverSummer wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:33 pm
I don't think he's goodlooking either, I mean probably at one point in time sure (teenage years). There's something very kiddish about him which doesn't make him very appealing to me. I know A LOOOOT of girls are either fond of his looks or fond of him as a boyfriend. I'm neither. His body is also very awkward in that his bum is very girlish. I would say I'm super envious of his positivity and mild-mannered nature but even then I wouldn't be interested in the guy. He's just not for me. I guess we're in the same boat.
Nick is good looking “enough” to be attractive to most women. It goes for men too. Although I’m sure different men have different “preferences “ for women, an attractive woman is universal most of the time.

Nick is better looking than many Hollywood actors, imo. Plus the fact a lot of movie stars put on make up or different filters/lighting that make them look much more attractive on screen. I’m not surprised when they look normal or even bad in their everyday pictures. There is an obvious reason why Nick’s subscribers are mostly women. It’s funny how they completely ignore the fact he’s a dim witted glutton who probably would have a hard time passing high school geometry.

And speaking of “dim witted”, I know a lot of people here talk about how stupid Livia’s boyfriend is. For one Nate can’t seem to string along a coherent sentence when he speaks. But honestly Nick isn’t far off and in actuality may be even dumber and even more boring and insufferable to be around than Nate.

That’s probably another reason why Nick is single other than his own choice. Could you imagine having to watch him do these insane binges every week?

Also another thing that may not have been discussed here, is that Nick uses steroids. Not sure how most women would feel
About that, after all steroid use is still somewhat taboo especially when it comes to competitive sports. There’s a reason why Nick suddenly gained so much weight without putting much fat on, and his physique transformation speaks for itself.

Post by Guest »

I think Nick was good looking in his skateboarding days before the cheat days and when he started lifting. Not saying he shouldn’t have gone into lifting or that it made him look worse, the cheat days are def to blame 100%. There are some really old videos where he looks much cuter. But if he stuck to a good balanced diet and took better care of himself overall, he’d be more of a catch. As of now absuhfuckinlutely not. Still’d pick him over Nate or Erik any day.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

Speaking of Nate, there’s been rumors saying he’s been using steroids lately. I don’t know enough about them to tell but he definitely has been getting bulkier these days, his arms are HUGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

intotheohno95 wrote: I think Nick was good looking in his skateboarding days before the cheat days and when he started lifting. Not saying he shouldn’t have gone into lifting or that it made him look worse, the cheat days are def to blame 100%. There are some really old videos where he looks much cuter. But if he stuck to a good balanced diet and took better care of himself overall, he’d be more of a catch. As of now absuhfuckinlutely not. Still’d pick him over Nate or Erik any day.
Lol, I’m not surprised you and many women find Nick attractive.

Other than his cheat days, I have a feeling his use of anabolic steroids may also contribute to how he looks. Despite what people think, nobody gets to 200 plus pounds with shredded abs unless you’re really, really tall. Nick is pretty much almost as built and lean as some of the bodybuilders back in the 70s that openly admitted to using steroids.

As for Nate and Erik, I’m somewhat impressed, and even a bit dumbfounded that they were able to bag their half way decent looking girlfriends. After all, I don’t think it’s their personality... Nate seems like he hasn’t read a single book since his school days and would be an extreme bore at conversation, and Erik... he apparently is just a flaming jackass, according to people who have actually met the guy in real life.

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

emlamp10n wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:01 pm
Speaking of Nate, there’s been rumors saying he’s been using steroids lately. I don’t know enough about them to tell but he definitely has been getting bulkier these days, his arms are HUGE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rumors from where?

I’m not sure how long you’ve been following Nate, but before he became a YouTube binge eater he actually started out filming videos in the gym, specifically with a group of people called the “Delray misfits”. This was before Nate met Livia. Anyways in one of his older videos I remember him talking about using steroids.

But yeah, Nate’s been using steroids... for years. I suspect it’s more or less the same with Nick, only difference is Nick has never publicly admitted to using steroids, which I don’t blame him for it.

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

Incredibly... disturbing.

Erik looks somewhat unhealthy in this video. Rail thin and emaciated looking almost.

Subzz12
Debater
Debater

Post by Subzz12 »

Erik is so fucked up, I can't even begin to explain my disgust. What on Earth would possess anyone to do this?! And yeah I agree, he looks shocking. He is going to eat himself to an early death

mookbang85
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by mookbang85 »

Why aren't people like Erik banned from Youtube yet? It's disturbing he ate LITERAL sugar cubes. And I thought eating 6 donuts in one sitting wasn't disturbing enough. What's scary is that his fans will still think it's normal. Someone better call him out!

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

Erik is dangerous. That is all.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

wtf is even the point of consuming sugar cubes?? i thought the whole point behind making eating videos is to make the food appealing/appetizing!

Wen1997
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Wen1997 »

BBicecream wrote:wtf is even the point of consuming sugar cubes?? i thought the whole point behind making eating videos is to make the food appealing/appetizing!
Exactly! Sugar tubes, ImageI already feel nauseous when I look at these words. I could feel my blood clotting in my veins.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

Disgusting. Pathetic attempt to replicate Matt Stonie's shock value videos. Erik has always been extremely disordered and toxic but lately, his videos seem like they're a sick parody - "Marathon bike AND 13k cals," "gaining 20+ lbs in one hour," "eating an enormous sugar cube." He has such an addictive personality so maybe his family/friends think this is the lesser of the evils he could otherwise be doing ...

Leblanc982
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leblanc982 »

Erik's channel is dying so that must be why he's upping the extreme factor all of the sudden. I remember when this other youtuber called "BeardMeatsFood" had considerably less subs and views than him despite creating the same content but now his views are averaging a lot higher than Erik's and he's not far from overtaking him in subs (Erik got pissy with him when he sided with Nate's expose video). I put that down to Beard having a fun personality, sense of humour, good attitude towards his viewers and not taking himself too seriously - Erik on the other hand is the complete opposite and is passive aggressive to almost everyone in his comment section who doesn't kiss his ass. I don't know how Kristie puts up with this mouth-clicking manchild.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Leblanc982 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 pm
Erik's channel is dying so that must be why he's upping the extreme factor all of the sudden. I remember when this other youtuber called "BeardMeatsFood" had considerably less subs and views than him despite creating the same content but now his views are averaging a lot higher than Erik's and he's not far from overtaking him in subs (Erik got pissy with him when he sided with Nate's expose video). I put that down to Beard having a fun personality, sense of humour, good attitude towards his viewers and not taking himself too seriously - Erik on the other hand is the complete opposite and is passive aggressive to almost everyone in his comment section who doesn't kiss his ass. I don't know how Kristie puts up with this mouth-clicking manchild.
I agree. Erik is way too competitive. You eat food on youtube ffs. Its not that serious. BeardMeatsFood is equally gross to me. All that food stuck in his beard. bleargh. It must be a grand ol' time making out with him afterwards.

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

In Erik and Kristie’s new video, it’s very obvious they fought on the way home from picking up their food. He said she was not filming the rest of the video, then Kristie walks out from a “nap,” Erik asks if she’s gonna be mopey. They must be miserable together.

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

likestolurk wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:01 am
In Erik and Kristie’s new video, it’s very obvious they fought on the way home from picking up their food. He said she was not filming the rest of the video, then Kristie walks out from a “nap,” Erik asks if she’s gonna be mopey. They must be miserable together.

Is this the video you’re talking about?

I honestly don’t know why Kristie is with Erik, any input and thoughts regarding that? As gross as Nate is, Erik beats him in that department imo.

Seeing how thin and emaciated looking Erik is disturbing to say the least. Law of thermodynamics... he must be exercising profusely or even puking out the food he eats to get a “balance” in his diet... no way 10000 calories mostly of processed sugar and fats are not going to make someone fat.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”