Channon "from fake horror movie to fake drama" Rose #8

LadyTheBug
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon "from fake horror movie to fake drama" Rose #8

Post by LadyTheBug »

Why is she lying to her subscribers about her account/video that got her striked? She talked openly about it in IG stories, then deleted the stories really fast and casually uploaded reiki story time on vlog channel. Like nothing happened. People asked about it and she said YT ACCIDENTALLY removed her video and it will be fixed soon. It wasn't an accident, but people buy it. Questions about her striked main channel got deleted. And all these blind followers don't even wonder why she is uploading main channel content on her vlog channel.
What is the reason behind this? Does she have a PR person now who told her to delete those stories and keep her mouth shut?

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

xkxkxkx wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:49 pm
I know channon is bat shit crazy but it sounds like she may have toxic mold in her house which really messes with your head and health problems. Watch the doctor Phil episode or Alyse Parker AKA raw alignment it sounds similar. Staying in the house feeling dizzy and what not and then you leave and feel better after a day.
Haha alyse brautigam ( now Parker for unknown but speculated reasons relating to her hallucinogenic trip on ahuayasca is none other than a scam artist and pyramid scheme hawker of Kangen water. (Guys check out her guru gossiper) anyways that psychopath was vegan and knows only eats meat and calls her self a “carnie” In other words this gives no legitimacy to the black mold issue. Both her and channon are lunatics. Honestly , channon wishes she were as batshit as alyse.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

CourtneyShayne wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:45 pm
Lmao have fun with all of those plants once Snow is on the loose.
Haha when is snow ever gonna be on the loose. I guess when she breaks out of whatever “container “she is in.

Also she has a couple posts on her stories crying about Brye not being her friend anymore and that Brye must have used her for followers and now has dropped her Bc it isn’t cool to be channon a friend anymore. Yeah channon, how about she found out what a disgusting person you are and does not want to be your friend 🦞 🦞

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Can this dumb bitch ever keep her mouth shut? She's starting up drama yet again. Just sit the hell down and stay quiet for once in your pathetic life, Channon. Not everything needs to be addressed publicly. Your friends are dropping like flies because they found out who and what you truly are, a piece of dog shit at the bottom of someone's shoe. Go back to the the rock you slithered out of and shut up already. She's playing the victim card yet again. Your friend's don't owe you jack shit, Channon. Not after you lied and humiliated them for defending you because that's what friends do, they defend their friends. Just because you didn't ask them to doesn't mean they aren't going to help and support you. If that's being a shitty friend then you have a warped version of what a good friend is. Brye has always had her back even when Channon just used her. Get the fuck out of here with this victim complex bullshit. NO ONE was using you for your shitty YouTube channel that hardly gets any views. Your ass got taken to the curb like the pile of trash you are because they found out your true colors. Learn to take responsibility for once in your goddamn life you pathetic excuse for a woman.

wondermaven
Informer
Informer

Post by wondermaven »

Mold can cause harm, make no mistake about it. Here in the state of Washington, it is a law that requires homeowners to tell renters if there is mold in the house. It can be deadly! It is not some made-up health thing. It is real!. I had to move out of an apt once because of it.

I am mainly just disappointed in Channon because she really uses her viewers and deep down does not respect them. I supported her because I thought she was sincere in wanting to change her ways...but harder said than done for her. Trying to encourage people, then using them by creating fake drama, then saying how you would never lie and make up shit...such a disappointment.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:09 pm
Can this dumb bitch ever keep her mouth shut? She's starting up drama yet again. Just sit the hell down and stay quiet for once in your pathetic life, Channon. Not everything needs to be addressed publicly. Your friends are dropping like flies because they found out who and what you truly are, a piece of dog shit at the bottom of someone's shoe. Go back to the the rock you slithered out of and shut up already. She's playing the victim card yet again. Your friend's don't owe you jack shit, Channon. Not after you lied and humiliated them for defending you because that's what friends do, they defend their friends. Just because you didn't ask them to doesn't mean they aren't going to help and support you. If that's being a shitty friend then you have a warped version of what a good friend is. Brye has always had her back even when Channon just used her. Get the fuck out of here with this victim complex bullshit. NO ONE was using you for your shitty YouTube channel that hardly gets any views. Your ass got taken to the curb like the pile of trash you are because they found out your true colors. Learn to take responsibility for once in your goddamn life you pathetic excuse for a woman.
THIS. But where did she say they are starting drama "even now" like did Kristen or maybe Trisha say something on IG? It was like she was referring to something recent? Like...where is this coming from? Or...she's just starting drama out of nowhere again for views. Cripes.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

sheusheu wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:34 pm
THIS. But where did she say they are starting drama "even now" like did Kristen or maybe Trisha say something on IG? It was like she was referring to something recent? Like...where is this coming from? Or...she's just starting drama out of nowhere again for views. Cripes.
I have no clue what she's even talking about because I haven't heard Brye (not sure about Kristen since I don't know who she is) talk about it lately, but I could be wrong since I just skim through her stories. Last I heard her talk about this was back when the drama was going on and she didn't even mention Channon by name and she was conflicted on what to do and was hurt because Channon never reached out like the piece of shit she is. Then there was the Instagram story where Brye publicly called her out and rightfully so because Channon was once again lying. Now all of a sudden Channon wants to start drama out of no where because I guess one of them texted her something that broke her heart? I have no fucking idea. She said she kept her mouth shut and didn't make this public and needed to get it off her chest. It's just like, shut up already. No one gives a fuck about you or your thoughts anymore. She's old news and all she is to people now is a dried up semen stain.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:25 pm
sheusheu wrote:
I have no clue what she's even talking about because I haven't heard Brye (not sure about Kristen since I don't know who she is) talk about it lately, but I could be wrong since I just skim through her stories. Last I heard her talk about this was back when the drama was going on and she didn't even mention Channon by name and she was conflicted on what to do and was hurt because Channon never reached out like the piece of shit she is. Then there was the Instagram story where Brye publicly called her out and rightfully so because Channon was once again lying. Now all of a sudden Channon wants to start drama out of no where because I guess one of them texted her something that broke her heart? I have no fucking idea. She said she kept her mouth shut and didn't make this public and needed to get it off her chest. It's just like, shut up already. No one gives a fuck about you or your thoughts anymore. She's old news and all she is to people now is a dried up semen stain.
100%. There are 2 major disconnects with Channon. 1.
Her perception of herself being a teeny bopper. "Most major channels make up fake drama". Ummm Channon...you are NOT part of those channels. At.
All. Let's get this straight honey. You are not 19. You are not 19. Repeat. You are a married 30 something year old and a mother. Therefore, people hold a higher threshold with you regarding content and basic common sense.

2. She says "because of social media I'm losing friends and "they don't get it it's just my job" regarding the fake drama. WRONG WRONG AND....more WRONG. The reason they stopped talking to you is completely personal and has NOTHING to do with social media garbage. SHE made the mistake here that blows any online issues apart and is still blaming social media and her friends perception of events instead of holding her own self accountable. She again is thinking like a teenage princess who CANNOT be blamed......ever.

No good. She either cannot or refuses to grow up, be mature and act her age.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

IMACritic2
Debater
Debater

Post by IMACritic2 »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:25 pm
sheusheu wrote:
DRIED SEMEN STAIN!!! :D I'm dying. I am deceased.

wondermaven
Informer
Informer

Post by wondermaven »

[/quote]

100%. There are 2 major disconnects with Channon. 1.
Her perception of herself being a teeny bopper. "Most major channels make up fake drama". Ummm Channon...you are NOT part of those channels. At.
All. Let's get this straight honey. You are not 19. You are not 19. Repeat. You are a married 30 something year old and a mother. Therefore, people hold a higher threshold with you regarding content and basic common sense.

2. She says "because of social media I'm losing friends and "they don't get it it's just my job" regarding the fake drama. WRONG WRONG AND....more WRONG. The reason they stopped talking to you is completely personal and has NOTHING to do with social media garbage. SHE made the mistake here that blows any online issues apart and is still blaming social media and her friends perception of events instead of holding her own self accountable. She again is thinking like a teenage princess who CANNOT be blamed......ever.

No good. She either cannot or refuses to grow up, be mature and act her age.
[/quote]

Well put. I agree.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Okay so what is the deal? Is her main channel gone?

mansonbitch
Debater
Debater

Post by mansonbitch »

On Snow, i dont think she is actually behind. Babies are like the saying "monkey sees, monkey does". Look at Channon her face is so full of botox that she is not able to show/display emotions, her mom is also botoxed so she also lacks facial expressions. Travis is probably the only one showing some emotions, but he has a permanent blank stare.

kelsey_leighann
Debater
Debater

Post by kelsey_leighann »

mansonbitch wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:51 am
On Snow, i dont think she is actually behind. Babies are like the saying "monkey sees, monkey does". Look at Channon her face is so full of botox that she is not able to show/display emotions, her mom is also botoxed so she also lacks facial expressions. Travis is probably the only one showing some emotions, but he has a permanent blank stare.

I have noticed she does show more emotion with Travis.

caitknight77
Informer
Informer

Post by caitknight77 »

mansonbitch wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:51 am
They do show emotions to Snow though.
But the thing is they have to push to get any kind of emotion out of the kid. A lot of the time they don't even get a reaction out of her.
She hardly babbles at all. She doesn't try "talking" nor does she really show any excitement over anything.
She just sits there with that blank stare on her face.

They don't seem to let her be free and let her roam.
She's always being held or contained in something. Which I feel in turn hinders your child from developing those necessary muscles to do those things.

mansonbitch
Debater
Debater

Post by mansonbitch »

Probably you guys are right. May be its my hopeful, wishful thinking that the Snow baby is okay and its just botox or idk what else. But i imagine Chan is busy "editing" with ear buds or something and with her mom (Joy) at work, and Travis somewhere/doing something the kid just gets a bunch of quiet time i might be wrong, never had children.
But Channon is a lazy...ops i meant busy* parent. Hence the container habit... idk.
Brain farting at its best.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

How fucking self absorbed do you have to be to edit your baby to be “picture perfect”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caitknight77
Informer
Informer

Re: Channon

Post by caitknight77 »

Forevergauc wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:30 pm
How fucking self absorbed do you have to be to edit your baby to be “picture perfect”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her head is freaking huge.
I don't know how she thinks it's okay to edit her kids picture to make it "perfect". This sets up so many unhealthy expectations too.
It's also amazing that you can't see the hemangioma.
It's always hidden somehow.

Cloudandstuff
Talker
Talker

Post by Cloudandstuff »

I’m sorry but does no one else notice that they literally don’t put snow in anything other than a short sleeve onesie and Travis and Channon will be wearing leggings and a sweatshirt lol like really what the hell put some clothes on the baby.

kelsey_leighann
Debater
Debater

God forbid channon tells anyone where she got something without being desperate for a few cents from a website affiliation click.

kelsey_leighann
Debater
Debater

Cloudandstuff wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:49 pm
I’m sorry but does no one else notice that they literally don’t put snow in anything other than a short sleeve onesie and Travis and Channon will be wearing leggings and a sweatshirt lol like really what the hell put some clothes on the baby.

Yes!! I notice it all the time channon can be dressed head to toe and poor snow in a damn white plain ass onesie.

It also upsets me that her "rose fam" sent her TONS of clothes & other items yet she didnt even wear not a quarter of it or use any of the stuff.

Return to “Channon Rose”