Sarah's Anti-Vax Pro-Coffee Day - Part 7

jllns90
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah's Anti-Vax Pro-Coffee Day - Part 7

Post by jllns90 »

I think everybody has already covered the topic of her completely ridiculous video. I can’t even with her lol :rofl:

What i did find funny how she said how everybody asks about her gym outfits and proceed to show her sponsored bag. She literally never shows it lol? Only when she is promoting it. People probably want to know where your clothes are from but you know.. can’t promote anything that doesn’t bring in that extra dolllaaa right

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

zrin85 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:15 am
OMG at least clean your nails!! And it is obvious those heels are pain to wear.Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 18.12.22.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-20 at 18.12.29.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-20 at 18.12.44.png
OMG those shoes! They scream skank! These are the most horrible pair of heel I have ever seen.

rosegardenbish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rosegardenbish »

I've been lurking for years and I had to comment. In her fashion haul video, she clearly got the fillers again. That zoom in shot of her laughing makes it really obvious. Idk how she has time to not shower or wash her hair, but clearly has time to set up an appointment and go into the office to get fillers for her cheeks. clearly her priorities are all over the place.

rosegardenbish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rosegardenbish »

lovethat4me wrote:
Hannahlbanana wrote: I'm glad she mentioned she was an extra small pre pregnancy and is now a small. Haven't heard that a million times.

Yes! I don’t understand why this piece of information was relevant for her to share.
She'll never get over her new size. Ever. Even though I think she currently looks great. The extra weight suits her.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

So her new post she mentions her prolapse, so she hasn't forgotten about it. She also says she keeps up to date with her physio appointments... didn't she say in her story talking about her stage 2 prolapse that she was terrible at going to the physio and hadn't been for ages when she was meant to??

moonlight
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight »

amzylj_ wrote:So her new post she mentions her prolapse, so she hasn't forgotten about it. She also says she keeps up to date with her physio appointments... didn't she say in her story talking about her stage 2 prolapse that she was terrible at going to the physio and hadn't been for ages when she was meant to??

She 100% said she hadn’t been keeping up with her physio appointments post birth. She’s only lying now because even her loyal fans have been asking how she can do such intense exercise with a stage 2 prolapse.

She thinks if she lies and makes out that she’s under the supervision of her physio weekly or some crap that it seems better. But let’s be real she shouldn’t be doing half the stuff she’s doing if she has a legitimate stage 2 prolapse. Can’t wait for Tropeaka to cure it though

Post by Guest »

Well, at least she's getting an ultrasound (presumably with her gyno) and will vlog the prolapse news.
I'm rubbed the wrong way with the whole post, though. It's all about how she's a victim yet again... "BODY AFTERMATH OF THE MOTHER" ...err, wut? :roll:... difficult pregnancy/ forceps in labour/ intense experience/body is so different now. Her post has 1 line about how cute Fox is and the rest of it is paragraphs of her whinging that she's suffering from the birth.
I'm getting sick of this b.s. How can she be so self-pitying?
She's not the first woman to give birth, and certainly not the first to have to go off her delivery plan. She may well be the first to workout this intensely with a prolapse, though. Congratulations Sezzy, you win the prize for idiocy. :roll:

Post by Guest »

jllns90 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:18 am
I think everybody has already covered the topic of her completely ridiculous video. I can’t even with her lol :rofl:

What i did find funny how she said how everybody asks about her gym outfits and proceed to show her sponsored bag. She literally never shows it lol? Only when she is promoting it. People probably want to know where your clothes are from but you know.. can’t promote anything that doesn’t bring in that extra dolllaaa right
That made me laugh so much! All her content is to promote sponsored products. She didn’t even show where her gym outfits are from. I liked when she glossed over it at the end and said I just wear my own gym clothes (aka white fox) when as soon as an activewear launch is over she goes straight back to wearing more reputable and quality brands of active wear. You can tell even she must think the white fox collection is shit, because she never wears it unless she has to.

I know it’s been said, but she’s just a tv informercial, everything is an advertisement. Other than that she’s actually incredibly lazy with her content. There’s nothing real and raw about her content.

rosegardenbish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rosegardenbish »

i kept staring at her face BUT did she get fillers in her chin? her face has the weird Lydia Elise Millen elongation going on...

stargurl97
Lurker
Lurker

Post by stargurl97 »

she has been posting a lot of fitness bands but not mentioning the brand? do you think they are one of her “secret projects” 😬

Munchy12
Learner
Learner

Post by Munchy12 »

rosegardenbish wrote:I've been lurking for years and I had to comment. In her fashion haul video, she clearly got the fillers again. That zoom in shot of her laughing makes it really obvious. Idk how she has time to not shower or wash her hair, but clearly has time to set up an appointment and go into the office to get fillers for her cheeks. clearly her priorities are all over the place.
How can she get fillers when breastfeeding- it’s one of the first questions the clinician will ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

thumbsdownsarahsday wrote:
jllns90 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:18 am

All her content is to promote sponsored products. She didn’t even show where her gym outfits are from. I liked when she glossed over it at the end and said I just wear my own gym clothes (aka white fox) when as soon as an activewear launch is over she goes straight back to wearing more reputable and quality brands of active wear. You can tell even she must think the white fox collection is shit, because she never wears it unless she has to.

She only wears her activewear when there’s a restock. Every other time she’s in Lululemon and gymshark only.
It’s funny because she used to only wear Lilybod and The Upside but because she ripped off their designs in her shitty quality WFB collection, she doesn’t wear those brands anymore.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

stargurl97 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:34 pm
she has been posting a lot of fitness bands but not mentioning the brand? do you think they are one of her “secret projects” 😬
She mentioned the brand of bands she uses in her sorry like yesterday..

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

Spicy_bananas wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:24 am
zrin85 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:15 am
OMG at least clean your nails!! And it is obvious those heels are pain to wear.Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 18.12.22.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-20 at 18.12.29.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-20 at 18.12.44.png
OMG those shoes! They scream skank! These are the most horrible pair of heel I have ever seen.
those shoes are ripped straight from shani grimmonds trashy fashion book :rofl:

i loved the part at the start where she is trying to think of cool taglines to go with the outfits, kurt suggests 'hollywood heartbreak' - it's instantly shut down for her AMAZING idea 'instagram girl' :rofl: :rofl: hollywood heartbreak wasn't amazing but instagram girl? come on sarah :roll: then she shoots kurt down and keeps it in the video - beyond me how people can think her being a bitch to him is sooo funny, and kurt, grow some balls man.

and the coffee shop scene, so cringe - who in the real world walks into a coffee shop like that? posing? hahahaha
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

thatblondegirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thatblondegirl »

I love how she calls herself an iNflUeNcEr, well the majority of insta models and whatnot too. But you're not. You're a billboard for mass-produced materialism

Moogun
Learner
Learner

Post by Moogun »

YO can ya'll who are in the Sezzy Squad page PLEASE jump onto my post about Sarah not disclosing ads and sponsors? It has like 40 comments and 100 likes, and has sparked a bit debate and omg it's pretty evenly split. Please I need more people on my side! hahaha. There are so many people saying either "who cares you're just jealous" and "yeah... I hate that too, also this other thing Sarah does pisses me off....". Please ya'll

Moogun
Learner
Learner

Post by Moogun »

I think I'm just really excited because it's been up for two days now, and so many people are agreeing with me. I though I'd have stans at my door trying to kill me

Moogun
Learner
Learner

Post by Moogun »

So here it is for those who don't want to join the group haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amzylj_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amzylj_ »

Moogun wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:33 am
So here it is for those who don't want to join the group haha
I'm gonna join the group just to like your post 😂

CJ21
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CJ21 »

Moogun wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:26 am
YO can ya'll who are in the Sezzy Squad page PLEASE jump onto my post about Sarah not disclosing ads and sponsors? It has like 40 comments and 100 likes, and has sparked a bit debate and omg it's pretty evenly split. Please I need more people on my side! hahaha. There are so many people saying either "who cares you're just jealous" and "yeah... I hate that too, also this other thing Sarah does pisses me off....". Please ya'll
Legit just went thru and liked your comments and anyone supporting you. And then replied to someone who said you should be kicked out of the group.

Man, they are all fucking brainwashed.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”