FriendlessLaceFrontFailApeDoll4CeleryShits Part 98

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
Castiel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FriendlessLaceFrontFailApeDoll4CeleryShits Part 98

Post by Castiel »

ShimmeryPeachyPink wrote:I'm pretty sure Corinna's boobs are real... They suit her body. She's just a naturally skinny girl with big tits.

I remember when Trash flashed her tits to Todd and Jeff and the reaction was like :?

When it was Corinna the guys were like: :mmhmm:
Corinna's very open about what she's had done. Her boobs are 100% real. Shes had some botox, filler in her lips, and some under eye filler. She's said she used to want a nose job but feels like she grew into her nose. You can see photos of her before any cosmetic procedures and she literally looks the same as she does now.

She's just THAT bitch who woke up looking like she does.

Also the guy she's "dating" ain't that cute but he's a multimillionaire. I can't imagine how trish feels about her.

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

Colleen Ballinger posted an IG story about how taking disposable camera pictures doesn't mean you invented photography and why do all the kids have separate IG pages for it, some shit like that... Why do I feel like that was Trisha's doing, It's David's birthday (he has a disposable camera IG page) and she must be foaming at the mouth to shit talk so she'll have her shady "bff" do it for her instead

Post by Guest »

WalterMitty wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:01 am

Made my friends be my back-up dancers :roll: Bully! ...

I hate to talk bad about children, but she was not cute even back then. Why does she look 14 when the other kids look 11??

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

Delusional4Daddy wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:09 am
Britney also went to the Once Upon A Time premiere. Her ex and David plus her two idols... There HAS to be a meltdown coming.
OT but god do I love Britney so much. So happy to see her doing well these days, even when she was admitted to a facility earlier in the year, at least she was getting help. I feel like that's a big thing.

I wonder just how much Trish idolizes her. Does it go beyond "90/00's nostalgia" and "hot blond sex icon"? Because beyond that, I can't see how Trish is that into her. They're totally opposite people. Trish is a vile c*nt and Britney is sweet and wonderful and positive, and sharing with everybody how she's working to improve herself and her health. You'd think if she truly idolized her she'd take lead from Britney.

Sparades
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparades »

lmnlvr wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:41 pm
Colleen Ballinger posted an IG story about how taking disposable camera pictures doesn't mean you invented photography and why do all the kids have separate IG pages for it, some shit like that... Why do I feel like that was Trisha's doing, It's David's birthday (he has a disposable camera IG page) and she must be foaming at the mouth to shit talk so she'll have her shady "bff" do it for her instead
Colleen is dumb, finsta accounts have been a huge thing in the younger generation, I think Jason even talked about his daughter and her friends having a bunch of different accounts and some they all share. Disposable camera pictures is a recent trend and isn't isolated to any generation. I don't think the younger generation (or anyone who has hopped on the disposable trend) thinks they're a photographer or 'invented taking pictures'. I also don't think her stupid rant is a dig at David either, she's probably just mad that people have gained such a following for something so simple...and maybe because she looks haggard af in a disposable quality picture (I've always thought she looks so aged). She's so annoying.

SpicyChickenSammich
Talker
Talker

Post by SpicyChickenSammich »

This is from her IG.
She looks huuuge like a silverback gorilla with diaper on. :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Colleen is a nasty bitch. I don’t see how more people don’t see right through her. She’s on her second husband and has a baby, and she’s still desperately fame chasing. Off to broadway next month, and I’m sure she has more plans. This marriage won’t last.

It’s not surprising Trisha and her get along. But that’s even so fake

I’m ready for the toooer pics lol.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

steph88x wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:05 pm
trisha possibly had normal size tits but being the monster that she is, she had to get supersized botched monster tits.
not sure why some women think huge tits are attractive. in trishas case they just make her look even fatter
Nothing about Trishas natural boobs were normal.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

She looks fucking massive, number 1. Number 2, her hair is yellow and frizzy again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Not sure why any fish head thinks this tooooer will be any different. I see the same tubby toddler waddling around in those dancing videos.

Not to mention she has zero charisma or stage presence.
She’s nothing like Britney or anyone else for that matter. Example: My husband and I went and saw Lauren Alaina and Dustin Lynch awhile back, and Lauren is so fun and cute on stage. So much stage presence and makes the crowd have fun. Trisha is a narcissistic swine who waddles around, eats and talks about herself and how mean everyone is to the special snowturd especially Jason and David.

Such a fucking drag and not fun to watch.

I’d rather sit around listening to Aunt Lydia be cruel to a Handmaids than watch this beast.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Why does Colleen care? Are these people with their disposable cameras hurting her hateful ass in someway?

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

melissa_nine wrote:She looks fucking massive, number 1. Number 2, her hair is yellow and frizzy again.
Omg she really is looking like those scary botched Beverly hills women.

About Corrina, I have to say I thought her boobs and nose were fake too. Her boobs seem too perfect to be real. Normally with bigger boobs there's at least some sagging lol. And her nose looks too perfect too. But maybe y'all are right and she woke up like that. I just had no idea some people were so lucky lol.

Trisha is really on nobodies level anymore. She has completely ruined her chances imo. She no longer looks even halfway decent, she has no quality content (just her awfulness, which I guess in a way is entertainment) but even so, I can't even watch her videos in full anymore. I get maybe 10 min in and I can't. She's a loser who on top of it isn't a good person. I'd rather be a kind loser than a feline looking crazy bitch loser.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

monak wrote:Why does Colleen care? Are these people with their disposable cameras hurting her hateful ass in someway? Image
That's what I was thinking. She really cares that much? I didn't even know it was a thing.

Colleen is as vile as Trisha is. She's banked on the Miranda character for so long, she's probably just pissed that people are getting tired of her and are over it. Unfortunately, just like with Trisha, there are those lonely, sad trolls who are still up her ass and think she does no wrong just like Trisha's Stan's.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

lmnlvr
Informer
Informer

Post by lmnlvr »

melissa_nine wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm
She looks fucking massive, number 1. Number 2, her hair is yellow and frizzy again.
Her bottom lip WTF. She looks like a fucking character from Mr Meaty

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

I love how Trisha’s face and chin look like she got dunked in Kybella, yet her thighs look like vats of mashed potatoes. GORL! You are fooling no one with your cELerY JuICe. Also, she just posted another platter of toddler pasta, so she’ll gain even more before her first tour date.

Post by Guest »

Here4thepasta wrote:
_pinesol wrote: TwoTonTanaMongoloid4HeartbrokenHambeastFreakshowTour
Can we not??? The term "mongoloid" is super racist. Thank you.
Didn’t know. Did my research and won’t use it again, thank you for letting me know.

Post by Guest »

monak wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:16 pm
Why does Colleen care? Are these people with their disposable cameras hurting her hateful ass in someway? Image
She just needs to bitch about something...Colleen is a boring twat who still clings to a character that is so unbelievably unfunny and uninspiring...

Lol at Jason’s latest vlog saying that the baby he’s holding makes him want to have another kid (granted he’s joking)...betting that Trisha has seen the video and is fuming at his indirect and subtle shade...I applaud it.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

BWAHAHAHA I did not realise that Adam is going to be one of her back up dancers. L.O.L.
Did someone say budget cuts?
Edit: Adam must be having a field day being around all those other gay men.
Last edited by melissa_nine on Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sparades
Learner
Learner

Post by Sparades »

melissa_nine wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:30 pm
1st pic: why are her shoes falling apart?
2nd pic: not a good angle for her, looks like she has a hook nose

Post by Guest »

melissa_nine wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:02 pm
BWAHAHAHA I did not realise that Adam is going to be one of her back up dancers. L.O.L.
Did someone say budget cuts?
buT sHeS wORTh $25 MIllIon

😂

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”