Peter MONNipulating Since 2000 BC: Diet Number 12

herbata
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter MONNipulating Since 2000 BC: Diet Number 12

Post by herbata »

littlegarose wrote:
Lurker2012 wrote: Littlegoose - What a diff between that video and peter. Peter would be huffing and puffing andhave something snarky to say about him if he was a youtuber that people started really liking. Peter has pure judgements and criticism towards anyone that doesnt do AA.
Oh I agree. Peter would be raking him over the coals.

Steve is a million times more self aware than Peter despite being 10 years his junior. Night and day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he really reads this thread, it may actually happen Image

Post by Guest »

I found it hilarious in one of his latest James Charles videos that he was getting on James for not liking highlighters yet went to Jaclyn Hill's launch party for her highlighters, he was screaming about how James shouldnt be reviewing things he has no interest in

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Peter, isnt that EXACTLY what you do every single time youve made a video on makeup???

He's such a hypocrite

Post by Guest »

TMD50 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:29 am
The most ridiculous part about him receiving these palettes is he never tried to buy them. He is a flat out liar. Whenever there is a video by a YouTuber (not Peter) that the whole world is waiting on, he can’t be bothered. There have been several videos in Shane’s various series or even videos by other YouTubers that we are all highly anticipating and waiting on peters commentary afterwards but he will say I haven’t seen it yet or I only watched half I have to finish it. Then when he finally makes a reaction video he says I watched it on two times speed. So I’m supposed to believe he can’t be bothered with an hour video when it’s his job and making a reaction equals money in his pocket but he spends four or five hours trying to buy that palette? I call bs!!! If he had tried that long we would have heard every detail. He never said how far he got in the process or what happened. He never said I tried this site and then tried over here. There were three places to get it so go figure. He won’t edit but he was in front of that computer half his waking day to get make up? He’s lying. Frank must be a real loon to send a 47 yr old man some make up he will never wear. There’s some real weirdos out there. Take that money and send it to mr beasts tree planting fund. That could have planted like 150 trees. What a waste all around of people’s time, money and effort.
YES he didn't try at all, if he really cared about that palette he would have gone to a morphe store - the have a couple in Indianeapolis, I researched them on their store locatrs, took 2 secons - as I said in the comment I left under his video where he compalined about not getting the palette
Teankerbell wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:18 pm
Screenshot_20191102_233320_com.google.android.youtube.jpgScreenshot_20191102_202546_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Peter does nothing all day every day and want everyone to do everything for him. Even when he shows the stuff people sent him he just goes "thank you this means so much, ok next". He's the old, even fatter version of Dudley Dursley but he wouldn't get the comparison coz he never actually read Harry Potter. https://gph.is/XIpRh5
I very low key feel bad for Frank, he must either have a very sad existance or be naive and guillable to the next level.
Morvphefe wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 pm
IMO you still aren't really healing. Even if you can't fully heal and must substitute, being "addicted" to AA/sobriety seems so sad; why not something fun, like weightlifting or video games?
THIS THIS THIS! I have never had any addiction but it doesn't take a genius to understan how unheathly and laughable Peter's idea of sobriety and healing from it is.

On a positive note congrats @Morvphefe for your achievements!
MissDelusional wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:54 am
Peter would never last in Miami. If you don't know Spanish you're fucked. Also it's expensive, extremely expensive. Like someone mentioned he will end up in the wrong neighborhood and that'll be the end of him. He's expecting the tourist version and that's not reality.
I agree that there are far nicer beaches too. I'm located more centrally & in 2 hours I can be on the coast in 2 different directions. Alex would love it as there is a huge Venezuelan population there but Peter would be lost. As amusing as it would to be to see him struggle I don't ever see the move happening.
I guess this is one of the many reasons why Alex really wants to move there, even if they actually did it (the won't) it would end up being a huge fuck you to Old Fat Crispy Citizen Peter.

Post by Guest »

Lol, according to Peter, it’s ALEX that’s holding them back from getting a place in Florida because of Alex’s job! Sure Jan. As if they already have the money saved up for a down payment and can make mortgage payments on a second place. It’s true that Alex can’t work remotely from FL. He is tied down to his job and doesn’t seem to have ANY flexibility with it as he must physically report for work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.

Post by Guest »

Trust and believe, they’re just waiting for Larry to kick the bucket to make their Florida dreams come true, which I find very sad actually. 😢

herbata
Informer
Informer

Post by herbata »

Old Fat Crispy Citizen: Diet No. 13 should be the name for the next thread!

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Bakedbeauty »

Yeah I went back to watch Peter saying the reason they haven’t moved because Alex just can’t do it and his finances aren’t in order with his job is hysterical. The way he says that he is ready but Alex isn’t; is so condescending. Anyone with an ounce of respect for themselves wouldn’t take that kind of shit from Peter but we’ve seen Alex for who he really is. Peter said in the next 1-2 years they will have a home in Miami! Mark that on the board to check back on and let’s see if that happens.

Since Alex is having a rough time getting his freelance job in order to move to Miami...maybe, Alex should make some shirts with your face on it, Peter? He obviously needs the help.

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

The image of him waking towards the camera looks stretched out and distorted; but it’s not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Denise0211
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Denise0211 »

I forgot he must have said this for our benefit...he bought 2 Old Spice deodorants bc 'that is the deo he uses'. Lol. Thanks for oversharing, but we have all seen the stained t-shirts and hoodies you wear for days and remember you saying you shower like 2-3x a week. Slapping on deodorant on unwashed pits isn't going to help much.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Peter Pan Fried Skin Monn has been saying for years that they will take 2 years to move to Miami. If you go back through threads, you can clock all his other excuses.

Alex moved continents. He can move to another State. Alex can't move with Peter, because Peter can't afford it. Alex won't support him.

Thread Title suggestion:

MONNumentally Obese Vegetarian Peter on Diet Number 13

Morvphefe
Talker
Talker

Post by Morvphefe »

Teankerbell wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:04 am
Morvphefe wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 pm
IMO you still aren't really healing. Even if you can't fully heal and must substitute, being "addicted" to AA/sobriety seems so sad; why not something fun, like weightlifting or video games?
THIS THIS THIS! I have never had any addiction but it doesn't take a genius to understan how unheathly and laughable Peter's idea of sobriety and healing from it is.

On a positive note congrats @Morvphefe for your achievements!
Right? His blind spot shines even brighter when we remember how he claims to have been some sort of mental health professional, himself lmaoooo surejan.gif. I really hope he never saw any "patients," for their sakes. Can you imagine taking advice from this guy? Paying for his advice? Chilling.

And thanks! But for transparency's sake: I'm a naughty sober who uses THC some weekends. Maybe I should forego that bit of fun in favor of lurking in church basements with other people's pain for the rest of my life! :roll:

Post by Guest »

Bakedbeauty wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:57 pm
The image of him waking towards the camera looks stretched out and distorted; but it’s not.
the 3rd pic takes the cake (pun intended) but the side ones are no joke, I was about to say he looks pregnant with 5 twins but not even that would be enough.
QueenPenny wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:58 pm
Teankerbell wrote: Thread name suggestions:
Peter MONNumentally gutted bitter bully
Peter MOurNNing others just to make it about himself
withmylittleeye wrote: Whatever the thread name is, we should continue the diet numbering.

I vote Starbucks Diet # 13
Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully: Starbucks Diet #13

👆 I like :rofl:
herbata wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:18 pm
Old Fat Crispy Citizen: Diet No. 13 should be the name for the next thread!
in light of the recent posts I'd like to suggest
Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Old Crispy Citizen: Starbucks Diet #13

Bakedbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Bakedbeauty »

Thread title has gotta include Boomer somewhere. Especially considering he says that cringey “boom-boom-boom” in his review channel.

TMD50
Debater
Debater

Post by TMD50 »

poshspice88 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am
Lol, according to Peter, it’s ALEX that’s holding them back from getting a place in Florida because of Alex’s job! Sure Jan. As if they already have the money saved up for a down payment and can make mortgage payments on a second place. It’s true that Alex can’t work remotely from FL. He is tied down to his job and doesn’t seem to have ANY flexibility with it as he must physically report for work Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
So there is just no way his marriage will survive a move to Miami. I was just watching David Dobrik’s vlog squads latest videos and podcasts. They were talking about being robbed in Miami. Casey neistat was with them too. Guess where they were robbed? The very hotel Peter and Alex just left. They were swimming at the beach and went back to the hotel to get in the pool. They put their stuff under the cabana and went in the pool for 20 minutes. When they got out someone had taken all their wallets and cellphones. The staff acted sketchy about looking st surveillance and the police were called by David’s assistance and they came but were no help. Now I’m hearing the footage shows a man had been stalking and following them all the way from the beach. He hid in bushes and crawled along the ground to get their stuff. He got away with it. They were disappointed bc they had to get new numbers and new phones and replace ID’s and get new credit cards but they took it in stride and had fun on their trip. If that was peter we would here about it at nauseum. He would never had had fun after that. He would cry and whine so bad. The vlog squad is young, strong smart guys who have to be on alert due to their fame. If they got jacked, Peter will get eaten alive. He thinks he belongs in the big city. He does not. He has no grit. He has been coddled his whole life.

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

Previous thread suggestions:

Peter Dramabetes Monn

Peter Livestreamin and Still eatin' Monn

Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully: Starbucks Diet #13 👈 my favorite

PeterPanMonnTallTalesFromHisMothersCript

Peter’DieSoHeCanCry’Monn

PETER*BoomBoomBoom*RunsOverStuff

Peter "OK BOOMER" Monn

If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Bakedbeauty wrote:Thread title has gotta include Boomer somewhere. Especially considering he says that cringey “boom-boom-boom” in his review channel.
That boom boom boom is even cringier than his drama channel intro. He isn't even aware of how pathetic and embarassing he is.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Stop. Saying. FANNY PACK!!! :fit:

Jesus Christ, its worse than "bathing suit".

Post by Guest »

QueenPenny wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:17 pm
Previous thread suggestions:

Peter Dramabetes Monn

Peter Livestreamin and Still eatin' Monn

Peter MONNumentally GUTTED Bitter Bully: Starbucks Diet #13 👈 my favorite

PeterPanMonnTallTalesFromHisMothersCript

Peter’DieSoHeCanCry’Monn

PETER*BoomBoomBoom*RunsOverStuff

Peter "OK BOOMER" Monn

These are all good! I highlighted my faves. ❤️

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

littlegarose wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:57 am
Lurker2012 wrote: Littlegoose - What a diff between that video and peter. Peter would be huffing and puffing andhave something snarky to say about him if he was a youtuber that people started really liking. Peter has pure judgements and criticism towards anyone that doesnt do AA.
Oh I agree. Peter would be raking him over the coals.

Steve is a million times more self aware than Peter despite being 10 years his junior. Night and day.

Steve is cool. Love his Chantel summaries. Peter would be hard press to go against someone who has also done AA. His bluffs would be called. Peter is too much of a coward for that...
ItsDickSlider wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:06 pm
I am not buying that Peter is 47 years old. I just turned 46 and he looks like my dad. Maybe it's all the junk food.
He's 47 but has never been good at self care. He only got into skin care because of YT but isnt consistent about it plus he was 45 when he started. Sun damage makes you look like leather ☀️☀️☀️
Bakedbeauty wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:57 pm
Peter Monn Gutted.JPG
Omg :rofl: now I understand why we never see him in his swimsuit at the beach. That belly aka GUTTED
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

Post by Guest »

Bakedbeauty wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:07 pm
Two people making videos hopefully on the situation, as well as mine. Mine will be in depth so it’ll be a couple weeks, but hopefully the other two people on Twitter follow through. Alex telling people their are psychotic draws the line. He has no excuse. He kept saying that these were his opinions and not his husbands, but they 100% are related to him.

I don’t know if Jan reads here; but she is going about her communication with him the wrong way. She’s taking about lawsuits etc and she doesn’t need to do all that.

What she needs to do; or someone - is start calling Peter our on all his bullshit and hypocrisy. If PM does a video about Jaclyn Hill, and he bashes Jaclyns brand - wether it’s true or deserved or not - it’s bullying. He is bullying someone’s dream they are working on. PM says James Charles content is boring? That’s bullying. He is literally speaking down and making fun of splines creative output.

Peter Monn cries out “well I DonT bUllY aboUt weIgHt or AppEaranCe”... it doesn’t matter: it’s the same fucking thing. And then go read the comments on any of his videos;” James Charles needs to go away, JC needs to give up”...

Every single comment is attacking whoever he is talking about; but since PM didn’t tLk about how they look it doesn’t matter for him.

It’s all the same. Just because you didn’t say JH was fat - It’s bullying other people’s work. Peter Monn has built a platform for enriching cyber bullies.

Dont forget to add this into your video (time stamped 20:17). He gleefully admits to have always been good at manipulation.

Return to “Peter Monn”