Thanks to gossiper withmylittleeye for the title :tu:

Lori1985
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter MONNipulating Since 2000 BC: Diet Number 12

Post by Lori1985 »

We're going to get super skinny for Vegas this year ya'll. It didn't work out last year...or the year before...or the year before....but this year <insert sponsor> OCTAVIA IS GOING TO GIVE ME THAT HOT BODY.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

I cringe from the tips of my toes to the top of my ears every single time he talks so smugly about his mother (and her breasssssssssss) being a Phi Fi, or whatever the fuck it is. What an utterly vapid, completely irrelevant thing to boast about. Speaks volumes about his mother's mentality too.

Post by Guest »

bless this woman for not falling for the MONNipulation and for being absolutely spot on
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I challenge him to do a vlog where he doesn't mention his mother.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by friendz123 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:When did he get such a bad lisp?? It sounds like he’s holding something in his mouth I’m so confused I’ve never realised before the last few weeks how bad it was.
He bit his cheek like 4 weeks ago and blames it on that but still hadn’t stopped Image

Also I’ve never heard of someone getting a lisp from biting their lip or cheeks but he always blames it on that

Post by Guest »

NeuroticNeurontin wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:45 am
I promise you Cameo did not contact him. They have larger public figures on there, and you have to have an invite code to start. I can not believe he thought he could get away with that lie.

Also, Peter, stop trying to get in that young mans pants.. Antphrodite? I personally messaged him to be cautious of you. He can’t be older than 19? Peter you are such a creep.. sometimes I really wonder what did happen between you and Krookian.. I know he over dramatized it but your tweets from the past say it all.. talking about taking “huge cock” on a small body.. what does that mean?? Now he’s on to this YouTuber.

First it was Shane, Shane thankfully refused to give him clout, now its Antphrodite. All of Peters idles are basically children. It turns my stomach.
Ant is 28 years old, and said he likes Peter as a person. I don't like Peter, but just because he mentions Ant, who is extremely gifted, doesn't mean he wants to "get in his pants." 🙄 Stop with the homophobic bullshit. I'm quite sure Ant rolled his eyes at you, he has a very strong sense of self and good boundaries.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Did you guys hear Peter talk avout Liliana and carloses finances?! He's so fucked up. He went on for like 15 minutes saying how Carlos and Liliana struggle financially and don't have a lot of money. it was so inappropriate. do you guys know which vlog it was? Was in the past 3 days. Pretty sure they don't appreciate it oeter talking ab their personal life & finances. Peter is such a dick I mean I just can't even list everything that is wrong every single time he vlogs.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

It was on his yesterdaya vlog @ 27min mark. He says they are struggling numerous times that liliana has to work 2 jobs, he mentions where she works and then says in a passive agressive tone that liliana does some jobs but then "goes on a trip" then does his long pause with a "I dont know" because he is stopping himself from saying more s*** about them. Then he proceeds to say that for two people that are "supposedly strapped for cash they never seen stressed".

I wish carlos or liliana could hear thos bullshit he spews ab them behind their back. Maybe they dont want the world knowing they struggle. Hey peter, theyre Venezuelan..... they are used to living with little, being happy and humble with what they have and arent patheti, materialistic fucks like you who spend daddys $$. He seems like a bitter bitch that they have little but arent stressed like he is deep down that he doesnt get more money from Daddy so he can do more things.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Look @ alex & peters insta stories..... peter is at melissas husbands recording his "dad af" song. Is this a joke? :?

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Lurker2012 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:18 pm
It was on his yesterdaya vlog @ 27min mark. He says they are struggling numerous times that liliana has to work 2 jobs, he mentions where she works and then says in a passive agressive tone that liliana does some jobs but then "goes on a trip" then does his long pause with a "I dont know" because he is stopping himself from saying more s*** about them. Then he proceeds to say that for two people that are "supposedly strapped for cash they never seen stressed".

I wish carlos or liliana could hear thos bullshit he spews ab them behind their back. Maybe they dont want the world knowing they struggle. Hey peter, theyre Venezuelan..... they are used to living with little, being happy and humble with what they have and arent patheti, materialistic fucks like you who spend daddys $$. He seems like a bitter bitch that they have little but arent stressed like he is deep down that he doesnt get more money from Daddy so he can do more things.
He's such an asshole for putting other people's private financial situations in his vlog. The only saving grace for him is that I'm sure neither Alex nor Alex's family watches this self-indulgent trash.

However, for some reason, I still do watch on occasion, lol. In the same vlog, Peter said if he had gone to a ritzy private school or a better high school that he would have been so much more successful. BULLSHIT! School can't magically make a lazy, stupid student into an intelligent and motivated one. Peter is terrible at math, can't learn another language to save his life, doesn't understand simple scientific concepts, and has trouble with books that aren't in audio format. He was lucky to graduate from any high school at all, much less go on to college. (I still don't get how that happened unless Daddy Monn pulled a few strings!)

More and more I have a feeling that Peter had some assessments done when he was a child/teen that showed he has...issues. I agree with whomever said his mom and dad knew they would have to take care of Peter for his entire life and that Alex is just sticking around for the free condo and trips to Miami. Alex probably doesn't see Peter for more than an hour a day most weekdays, so it's not the worst deal.

Momo84
Learner
Learner

Post by Momo84 »

How ironic of Peter to say Alex was going down the rabbit hole of his childhood by wanting to watch The Lion King and Aladdin. Peter's whole life is one rabbit hole of his childhood, mommy issues, recovery and on and on and on.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Momo84 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 pm
How ironic of Peter to say Alex was going down the rabbit hole of his childhood by wanting to watch The Lion King and Aladdin. Peter's whole life is one rabbit hole of his childhood, mommy issues, recovery and on and on and on.
Wow, Peter is so ridiculous, lol. Everything he says about other people is projection or hypocrisy!

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Lurker2012 wrote:Look @ alex & peters insta stories..... peter is at melissas husbands recording his "dad af" song. Is this a joke? :?
Oh no. The cringe will be off the charts.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I see we are still not back on program.

Went to the store to buy “treats” for the movie, then buys a Mt Dew Gogi Berry big gulp from the gas station. He’s sure going to have that sexy body going on at the pool in Las Vegas. Especially after raving about the frozen cheese pizza he ate.

No mention of the trainer or couples therapy anymore, either. Guess he’s no longer worried about “saving” his marriage. after he tried to be the poster child for marriage counseling.

But he has a new goal guys. “to just go to sleep and not set an alarm”. He needs to rest more. He’s always “go, go, go”. All his friends say so. Their one wish for him is that he would be able to just relax. “But it’s really hard for me”.

The hilarity starts around 50 minutes in.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Imps wrote:
NeuroticNeurontin wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:45 am
I promise you Cameo did not contact him. They have larger public figures on there, and you have to have an invite code to start. I can not believe he thought he could get away with that lie.

Also, Peter, stop trying to get in that young mans pants.. Antphrodite? I personally messaged him to be cautious of you. He can’t be older than 19? Peter you are such a creep.. sometimes I really wonder what did happen between you and Krookian.. I know he over dramatized it but your tweets from the past say it all.. talking about taking “huge cock” on a small body.. what does that mean?? Now he’s on to this YouTuber.

First it was Shane, Shane thankfully refused to give him clout, now its Antphrodite. All of Peters idles are basically children. It turns my stomach.
Ant is 28 years old, and said he likes Peter as a person. I don't like Peter, but just because he mentions Ant, who is extremely gifted, doesn't mean he wants to "get in his pants." Image Stop with the homophobic bullshit. I'm quite sure Ant rolled his eyes at you, he has a very strong sense of self and good boundaries.
Ok, One Post. Which one of you Blue Hairs signed up to lurk here and posted this in defence of Peter Pan Moan?

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Imps wrote: Ant is 28 years old, and said he likes Peter as a person. I don't like Peter, but just because he mentions Ant, who is extremely gifted, doesn't mean he wants to "get in his pants." 🙄 Stop with the homophobic bullshit. I'm quite sure Ant rolled his eyes at you, he has a very strong sense of self and good boundaries.
Oh, stop. Criticizing or speculating about someone who happens to be gay is not inherently "homophobic." :roll: You're watering down that word to the point of meaninglessness. It's ridiculous and also comes across as infantilizing gay people as if they aren't able to be held accountable for their own behavior and decisions.

Peter is immature, still experiences crushes and infatuations, and clearly likes younger men, e.g. Alex, his Tumblr full of teens and men in their twenties, etc. Instead of having a knee-jerk reaction about homophobia, why not put the comments into context?

Post by Guest »

dew2 wrote:
Imps wrote: Ant is 28 years old, and said he likes Peter as a person. I don't like Peter, but just because he mentions Ant, who is extremely gifted, doesn't mean he wants to "get in his pants." 🙄 Stop with the homophobic bullshit. I'm quite sure Ant rolled his eyes at you, he has a very strong sense of self and good boundaries.
Oh, stop. Criticizing or speculating about someone who happens to be gay is not inherently "homophobic." :roll: You're watering down that word to the point of meaninglessness. It's ridiculous and also comes across as infantilizing gay people as if they aren't able to be held accountable for their own behavior and decisions.

Peter is immature, still experiences crushes and infatuations, and clearly likes younger men, e.g. Alex, his Tumblr full of teens and men in their twenties, etc. Instead of having a knee-jerk reaction about homophobia, why not put the comments into context?
as a queer person myself I agree with you, yes some queer people get some really awful homophobic accusations but at the same time just because you're queer it doesn't mean you get a pass if you consistently act like a perv or something. I not only find Peter cringeworthy but also scary when he literally drools over youger Youtubers. I don't care if they are over 18 or over 21, it is still disgusting. And even if there was absolutely zero sexual interest it would be still disgusting and creepy as hell if he were only doing it for clout, which we all know for sure he does.
He had that really uncomfortable trumblr, all the insulting tweets he still has never apologised for, he obviously had "history" with Krookian, Rich, Dustin, Shane, low-key tried to catch also James Charles attention, in the past he was literally obsessed in the cringiest way with other young gay Booktubers - recently he was going after CommonSpence specifically, now we have Ant and he started talking about Nick Snider in his last stupid drama video... NOW, who of you brainless Blue Hairs wanna try to defend him anymore? Or was that you Peter?

Post by Guest »

since we were talkimg about Antphrodite I had the weird idea to do a very quick reading (I read Tarot as a hobby) about Pitiful Monn and one about his mother and their relationship.
Here's what I got:

Pitiful Moon
The Tower: things falling apart suddenly, evering brakes down even if it had solid roots.
8 of Wands: sudden changes incoming, usually has to do with communication, email, messages, phone calls, even just talking/gossiping.
The Magician: there's a need to spring to action, you might already have what you need to do so but if you don't actively use those tools it's pointless (knowing Peter he won't do a thing sinc ehe is not even able to do a simple apology and I think that his "tools" are actually his Blue Hairs meaning he will lose even them if he won't start acting upon whaterver is gonna come, but it's just my own interpretation).
5 of Wands (bonus card, spilled out of the deck - when that happens I always incorporate the card at the end of the reading): this literally speaks about an obstacle due to being envy, gossiping and so having to deal with the consequences.

Doesn't look too good for the old man so far...

Monn's Mother and her relationship with her crybaby son
Page of Pentacles (her before): actually looks like his mother was a free spirited person with ambitions and dreams.
4 of Wands (her middle): she got whater she wanted, she was happy, she felt fulfilled. Even their relationship must have felt ok.
8 of Swords (her after): everything fell apart, she felt captive, isolated and unable to change things. Unfortunately these feeling are oftenn auto-imposed meaning that she felt something preventing her to actually come out of this situation. This might be her addiction but is also might be Peter himself - we all know how horribly manipulating he is, I would bet he was tricking his own mother into guilt whenever she didn't do exactly what he wanted.

I think these are very interesting things, hope you all enjoyed :D

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

^^ Makes me wonder what Ant's reading of Peter showed.

Still not on "program" - went to cheesecake factory w/Melissa and Eric.

Afterwards messed around in Eric's studio. I looked for the IG post of him singing in the studio, I couldn't find it. Maybe he took it down? I don't have Instagram, so maybe I just can't see the videos on there. Not sure.

Return to “Peter Monn”