TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToBe#Hosted Part 5

graceysghost
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker &NowIt’sTimeToBe#Hosted Part 5

Post by graceysghost »

Also its already almost time for a new thread, we need thread names!

TheTimTracker: The Most Fake Vloggers on Earth
TheTimTracker &NowIt'sTimeForSuperchats
TheTimTracker: Fake Disney Fan & Wannabe Ravenclaw

Sephtilly80
Learner
Learner

Post by Sephtilly80 »

Hey, where did you see that they were travelling?

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

mikedupp wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:08 pm
mac wrote: Yeah, this was years ago - and they don't have friends anymore and haven't done any late night drinking at Disney in a long time (that they've shown). If I remember correctly one door was outside and a maintenance storage kind closet and inside another was cleaning supplies - but this was years ago and I'm sure security is much better now - but still sooooo not cool at the time. I get checking out resorts - we have done it seeing where we might like to stay in the future. Their wandering while drunk was ridiculous - something 18 year olds looking for trouble, thinking they are funny would do.
The Trackers aren't smart enough to scrub their videos of stuff they really shouldn't have done.

I'm pretty sure I found the one that has been brought up, where they were drunk wandering around the Boardwalk area.

Recently they have been doing damage control - or their newer business manager has....they got rid of their Skitty Skitty Bang Bang channel, they deleted a bunch of old videos of them drunk at the parks, offensive slurs, inappropriate comments and vlog titles, etc. Then of course there's the MAJOR deleting of Jenn's horrible twitter behavior. So they aren't smart people but they and their manager come here … read... then fix what might tarnish their fake new image.
#lyingsackofcraptrackers

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Return to “TheTimTracker”