GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Copyxo- Evettexo Part 3

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Whoa this thread went by QUICK.
I was thinking while reading about why she doesn’t take Max out and I honestly don’t think she’s embarrassed, because she has no shame and on the contrary, she would be using it for content to show what a great mom she is.
I think she doesn’t take him out because she’s not used to her own child and doesn’t like to struggle. Could you picture her with those claws and the dresses and sandals she wears at the park with Max? Carrying him on the slides or swing etc?? She never changed her ways when she became a mom, she didn’t accommodate at ALL which is why she still makes time to do her full face and get her nails done, etc
She tried to squeeze Max in her lifestyle and where he doesn’t fit he isn’t welcome. Instead of squeezing her stupid priorities in her new life, but are we surprised with this Mensa? Lol
Any time she is with him and he wants to touch stuff or hold on to things she’s like “ugh Max! Stop it!” She just wants him sitting there like a teddy bear smh
Since she got pregnant right away she played the pregnancy card and had Ivette & the mom watch Max for her but what does she think she’s gonna do when Camila is here?

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

So she’ll research earthquakes but not car seat requirements

What a stupid bitch! She just doesn’t give a fuck about her kid. That’s what I see it as. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

GossipGirl991 wrote:Whoa this thread went by QUICK.
I was thinking while reading about why she doesn’t take Max out and I honestly don’t think she’s embarrassed, because she has no shame and on the contrary, she would be using it for content to show what a great mom she is.
I think she doesn’t take him out because she’s not used to her own child and doesn’t like to struggle. Could you picture her with those claws and the dresses and sandals she wears at the park with Max? Carrying him on the slides or swing etc?? She never changed her ways when she became a mom, she didn’t accommodate at ALL which is why she still makes time to do her full face and get her nails done, etc
She tried to squeeze Max in her lifestyle and where he doesn’t fit he isn’t welcome. Instead of squeezing her stupid priorities in her new life, but are we surprised with this Mensa? Lol
Any time she is with him and he wants to touch stuff or hold on to things she’s like “ugh Max! Stop it!” She just wants him sitting there like a teddy bear smh
Since she got pregnant right away she played the pregnancy card and had Ivette & the mom watch Max for her but what does she think she’s gonna do when Camila is here?
Agree 100% she wants everything a la manita. She does not want to struggle one bit so she sits at home all day with baby max playing in his ball pit . He’s a toddler now for crying out loud he needs play time and needs to be around other babies to interact. doesn’t her friend Olga do YouTube too they can have play dates. She’s just lazy and claims to be running round all day running around where your house cause girl we see right through you and your bs lies it’s no wonder you don’t have any real friends(I know she’s been lurking on here) those are the most miserable ones

Wut_iz_lyfe
Informer
Informer

Post by Wut_iz_lyfe »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:27 pm
So she’ll research earthquakes but not car seat requirements

What a stupid bitch! She just doesn’t give a fuck about her kid. That’s what I see it as. Image

Once I learned about extended rear facing back in 2010, my son was 1 and forward facing. After some research, I flipped that shit back rear facing! I didn't know better, I thought kids were "supposed" to forward face at one. She cannot say the same, she's purposely ignoring all comments, even the very sweet one on youtube from a lady who almost lost her daughter in a car accident. She's just a negligent bitch

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:So she’ll research earthquakes but not car seat requirements

Blanca can do a quick 5 min google “research” as a seismologist but can’t fix the car seat.
She doesn’t want to handle max in public especially if he cries which he will. If she kept taking him out in public with small errands he won’t act out as much. She’s just an ig mom.

Wut_iz_lyfe
Informer
Informer

Post by Wut_iz_lyfe »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:04 pm
I agree with everything you said in this post 100%! She didn't make the transition from partying girl to mom life. She tries to mash it all together when it just doesn't flow. That's why Max gets passed off all the time and he is an after thought. Tragic

Vegawifey
Talker
Talker

Post by Vegawifey »

Yes i agree since shes a mom she can have soo many content around that taking him to the park or even the popular what my kid eats in a day videos so many mom. Related content but no just her sittiing or in her car how boring

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Just got done with the last vlog and it’s sad but yes he’s definitely delayed, he’s one already, he could be eating better food than those dissolving snacks. The way he was grabbing them also seemed like he had a bit of a struggle. Sad situation all around.
I also can’t believe all the drama over a sinus headache. Do they hurt? Yes but as a mom you would think she would know PAIN. She said “I wouldn’t wish this on my worse enemy...” LMAO calm your dramatic ass down & go find your right foundation shade!
I feel like she’s slowly turning into Nicole Guerrero, don’t know if you guys watch her..? But she’s always at home, no friends, she has the same 2-3 errands which also include getting her nails done. It’s sad honestly!

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:04 pm
I can’t believe that baby doesn’t go on walks or to the park. It’s the easiest thing in the world not to mention free. He’s shut inside his house or the grandmas house 24/7. It’s so sad. He doesn’t even know what the praise world looks like. In the old place they never even took him into the back or front yards to just explore and look at nature. He only goes outside on the new place because of the pool

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

pln_0012 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:44 pm
GossipGirl991 wrote:Whoa this thread went by QUICK.
Agree 100% she wants everything a la manita. She does not want to struggle one bit so she sits at home all day with baby max playing in his ball pit . He’s a toddler now for crying out loud he needs play time and needs to be around other babies to interact. doesn’t her friend Olga do YouTube too they can have play dates. She’s just lazy and claims to be running round all day running around where your house cause girl we see right through you and your bs lies it’s no wonder you don’t have any real friends(I know she’s been lurking on here) those are the most miserable ones

Her friend Olga is just as stupid as her. I clicked on a video because it said “new house tour” and she has two babies sleeping in the back of the house in a room in their car seats.
No supervision what so ever.
A lot of people commented how babies/toddlers are dying in their car seat because they basically strangle themselves with no oxygen!
71D21194-6FF0-44FD-8643-33080D115BFE.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:01 pm
Just got done with the last vlog and it’s sad but yes he’s definitely delayed, he’s one already, he could be eating better food than those dissolving snacks. The way he was grabbing them also seemed like he had a bit of a struggle. Sad situation all around.
I also can’t believe all the drama over a sinus headache. Do they hurt? Yes but as a mom you would think she would know PAIN. She said “I wouldn’t wish this on my worse enemy...” LMAO calm your dramatic ass down & go find your right foundation shade!
I feel like she’s slowly turning into Nicole Guerrero, don’t know if you guys watch her..? But she’s always at home, no friends, she has the same 2-3 errands which also include getting her nails done. It’s sad honestly!
Agree!! Nicole & Carli queen of excuses for no content/uploads!
At least they have $ & huge followings even tho they suck they weren’t always so lazy!
Blanca is barely starting when you think about it and she’s already full of excuses, wants to sit on her phone all day on twitter, doing nothing productive and out like she works so hard even before she had a baby!
Nicole & Carli will let months go by then will suddenly do s vlog on how motivated they are and they are going to do this and that, then couple weeks pass and it’s back to nothing.
Blanca is certainly doing the same, she’s using Camila as her excuse for her laziness!!
We get it,your carrying a baby. So are millions of other women but they go to real jobs and take care of their family when they get home.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

6BFB46EC-9A3C-4999-8394-43B05E352538.png
She’s on snap laughing at him because she said the minute he sees food he races over to get it.
Yea I’m sure he is!!
Probably the first time she’s fed him all day!!
I’m sure she’s not sitting down right now to eat it cuz she never ever sits down to relax ever 🙄🙄🙄 according to her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aaaaaaagirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Aaaaaaagirl »

She goes to the hospital for her headache but can’t take max to the doctor for his stye or pink eye. She really is not a good parent I realized that reading these threads, can’t believe she won’t change that dam car seat she really doesn’t care for her kid. And why does she need so much help at home if she has her husband there and she doesn’t do anything but sit and Snapchat and tweet she should be raising her own kid.

Alllxoc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alllxoc »

I honestly feel SO BAD for Max. Like pobrecito niño. My daughter is one month older than Max and she actually does talk, she says mama, dada, sissy, wow wow (dog), agua, bye & nana. She also eats a little bit of everything, and she drinks A LOT of water. I make sure she stays hydrated because she’s off formula now and has Nido only like twice a day (naptime & bedtime). Im so sad that he doesn’t drink water. I’ve never ever ever seen her give him anything to drink, not even juice or something that she’s drinking just so he can taste. I let my daughter taste everything! I never let her watch me eat without her also eating or giving her a taste. For example, when Evette went to the pizza place with her friend, WOW. SO SAD!!! She could’ve taken extra food for Max or let him taste the pizza sauce! Or let him have a tiny piece of pizza! There’s so much more I could go off on but it’s just too much. I know they’re going to completely ignore and push Max aside when the baby is born.

Alllxoc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alllxoc »

Aaaaaaagirl wrote:She goes to the hospital for her headache but can’t take max to the doctor for his stye or pink eye. She really is not a good parent I realized that reading these threads, can’t believe she won’t change that dam car seat she really doesn’t care for her kid. And why does she need so much help at home if she has her husband there and she doesn’t do anything but sit and Snapchat and tweet she should be raising her own kid.
She went to the hospital over a headache, she’s acting like this is her first pregnancy! She’s so ridícula!!

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Did y’all see Benny got a new car?

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Meanwhile blanca is sitting at home. Friendless and looking like crap lol not to mention Ivette 🤦🏻‍♀️

Novascotia
Talker
Talker

Post by Novascotia »

Vlog #38 Blanca pregnant and "twerking" with Ivette recording like what she's doing is cute lol.
20190710_172651.jpg
I'm also attaching an image of Blanca's nasty looking pancakes from that Tahoe trip they all took. I'd be embarrassed to serve burnt pancakes (or any burnt food in general) to company whether they're family, friends, etc...

Weirdx21x
Learner
Learner

Post by Weirdx21x »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:21 pm
Did y’all see Benny got a new car?
Saw the video & then saw a comment that said something about how shes tired of seeing him w the usalways fam instead of evette because theyre more interesting to watch than the usalways lol & how she wonders if that post about clout chasing evette posted on twitter is about him ... I would post a screenshot but idk how im still new here

Return to “Evettexo”