Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Two Cons & the Russian Ballet - Fifty Shades of Gray Cardigans - Part 7

Post by chefigata »

jajecznica wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:25 am
Forever young wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:56 am
Naomi, why did you show the Instagram page with the ideas how to be creative with your kids? Meme will steal ideas ,without giving any credits to that page , and presents like her owns. She has no imagination at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha ha I don't think you have anything to worry about there. MeMe is too lazy to do anything fun and creative and Montessori style with the brat.
Ha! So true. Leyla shows examples of creative play very often as well, but MeMe hasn't tried recreating any of them. Too busy playing with her own toys, mirror and phone.
Leyla also meditates daily. Yet another thing MeMe advises but NEVER does herself. In fact, she is so special, that she did her silent mediation many years ago (10?) "and still feels the effects years later" which is why she recommends it all the time. MeMe, maybe you should join your sister's daily IG live meditation and do it every day like you preach?

Forever young
Informer
Informer

Post by Forever young »

Delizia wrote:
naomi104 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:30 am
Oh what a cxxt. The point is you have too many similar dresses and still keep buying. When you wear a new dress, tell us too. Don’t just be selective and say this dress is a few years old and been worn 100s of times. Go get yourself a therapy MeMe. You fucking need it. Image

Omg, yep agree ! She cares sooo much, if she was indeed wearing old dresses without showing it on instagram, she would be doing something good FOR HER, she would be making a change FOR HER, but what she does here only shows how much in denial she is. You care about what we little 40 gossipers, out of your million followers, think Meme !

Showing us she wears old, affordable and made in France (at least for Sezanne i think) hahaha, not only new, overpriced and made in Asia. Haters when they leave negative comments apparently it's because they have nothing else to do, this busy entrepreneur if she comes to GG to check on us what does it mean ??
Delizia, we are not gossipers, we are influenzas to Meme. She gets inspired from us and she improves everything what she reads here on her IG. Too bad, that she is not giving any credits to us or GG.

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

chefigata wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:39 am
jajecznica wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:25 am
Forever young wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:56 am
Naomi, why did you show the Instagram page with the ideas how to be creative with your kids? Meme will steal ideas ,without giving any credits to that page , and presents like her owns. She has no imagination at all.

Ha ha I don't think you have anything to worry about there. MeMe is too lazy to do anything fun and creative and Montessori style with the brat.
Ha! So true. Leyla shows examples of creative play very often as well, but MeMe hasn't tried recreating any of them. Too busy playing with her own toys, mirror and phone.
Leyla also meditates daily. Yet another thing MeMe advises but NEVER does herself. In fact, she is so special, that she did her silent mediation many years ago (10?) "and still feels the effects years later" which is why she recommends it all the time. MeMe, maybe you should join your sister's daily IG live meditation and do it every day like you preach?
After your comment, I'm patiently waiting for stories from Mimi where she meditates just to try and prove you wrong. We're waiting Mimi!
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

Drifter wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:55 am
naomi104 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:06 am

MeMe doesn’t even use MONTESSORI methods at home so I don’t understand the emphasis of highlighting Alexa going to MONTESSORI.

Couldn't agree more. What's the point? It is not just a method but also an educational philosophy. She did literally nothing to support Alexa's cognitive development, nothing. Just a huge mirror and ballet brainwashing. Yes the first three years are primarily important to set up a toddler's future life and choices but it is not true to make your kid an agent who is gonna accomplish or fulfill your childhood disappointments. Meme should let Alexa be
I'm sure she doesn't know what Montessori really is about. She just knows that she seems fancier when she says her daughter is at Montessori preschool rather than regular school. She just likes what it makes the Ikonns seem like.
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

The only reason why Mimi is putting Alexa in Montessori because Didi Tonev (a friend of Mimi) is founder of this "school". So Mimi is now an expert in this, you know?

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

Of course Alexa is in the nursery untill 15:30

By the way: i am shocked about the fees there!
£2,630 mornings
£1,875 afertnoons
in my city i have just to pay 276€ for the whole year
:?

Sometime its insane: education shouldn`t a priviledged thing just for people who can pay, you know? i don`t know the law in london so i hope there is an other solution for people who cannot effort thousands of euros just for nursery
Last edited by sentence on Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

Must be weird leaving a life where your entourage always enables your every wants and needs, so much that you come to gg to have an honest look at yourself. True friends tell the truth as it is, the good AND the bad. Really wonder what her grand-pa of a husband could be telling her other than she is a next level out of this world mom. Maybe if he had told her she was going ludicrous with the dresses (don't think he realises these chiffons cost the same as the gucci jumper his nephew wanted) Mimi would have done everything to prove that she can work with what she already has.

So, we actually got Mimi to :
- Proove us she's got more recipes to share than just the brazilian bread
- Proove us that she can be active by going back to her exercising routine, and she even signed up to a yoga class last month (let's go Mimi ! do that every week, Alex always says you're the most consistant of the entire whole universe!)
- Proove us she can wear her dresses more than once

Now I want to see the come back of the side part pleaaaase. When she wears it in the middle it accentuates her manly squarey jaw, and it falls so flat on her head. Also, she should keep a warmer hair colour, looks like the end are going grey, don"t think that's the look she was going for. That Despina hairdresser I swear messes up all of her influencers clients hair on purpose, there's no other explanation. I have never understood why she is in every single London influencer vlog, I don't like her work. Look at Amelia liana's and Lydia E. Millen's hair... not good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
English is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes :tu:

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

But I don't know what part of "fashion" she's the worst at : picking up a dress that fits her or picking up the shoes ? The ballerina flats have to go, burn them bury the ashes asap. Flat feet + her leg shape... why, oh why would you wear ballerinas ? A little chanel inspired ballet flat with a low heel may be better for her, and would suit her uptight style.

The blazers are the only thing she's got right for her morphology. Counter balances her "heavy" bottom (not that I find her big at all, I mean she is pear shaped) by adding volume at the top of the shoulders which are much narrower than her waist width. (just saying Mimi) (but kind of surprised you wouldn't apply what you've learned in your so loved image consultant course)

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

It have to be a compliment for Mimi if we criticize her. We deal with her at least...
We are true, we are honest - we tell her when she has spinach in her teeth.
Therefore Mimi is here spying here for herself so she can grow with our critics.
That`s ok... It`s ok to do so... It`s ok when she is wearing her hair naturally in her last IG pictures. It`s super ok if she is swimming and putting pics without makeup. It`ll ok if she is swimming just in not-deep sea. I am afraid too :)

I would be glad if Mimi would develope herself
Just some closeup photos
Just some making-ofs
Just some wisdom words from her daily fresh experience not those general stuff
Just some sentences to what`s on her mind?
Just some pics of her evenings of Alexa cuddling her feets

I don`t now, something... real...
Not that "board stuff"

All visitors have enough - everbody is using IG for selling stuff, for add, for business..

this shit have to stop

I will prefer it if companies use IG for their products as a visitcard or anything else and mark those as such ones

In my IG there are no more IG which use IG as ADD or business - i dont need that

i have just real persons - a few thats enough
i dont give that power by clicks to anyone

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

sentence wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:55 am
It have to be a compliment for Mimi if we criticize her. We deal with her at least...
We are true, we are honest - we tell her when she has spinach in her teeth.
Therefore Mimi is here spying here for herself so she can grow with our critics.
That`s ok... It`s ok to do so... It`s ok when she is wearing her hair naturally in her last IG pictures. It`s super ok if she is swimming and putting pics without makeup. It`ll ok if she is swimming just in not-deep sea. I am afraid too :)

I would be glad if Mimi would develope herself
Just some closeup photos
Just some making-ofs
Just some wisdom words from her daily fresh experience not those general stuff
Just some sentences to what`s on her mind?
Just some pics of her evenings of Alexa cuddling her feets

I don`t now, something... real...
Not that "board stuff"

All visitors have enough - everbody is using IG for selling stuff, for add, for business..

this shit have to stop
You wrapped it up perfectly, couldn't agree more or have sait it better !

sentence
Debater
Debater

Post by sentence »

I also canceled every subscription in facebook / instagram / youtube whatever
I used the old version in saving bookmarks *rofl*

Post by Guest »

Delizia wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:48 am
But I don't know what part of "fashion" she's the worst at : picking up a dress that fits her or picking up the shoes ? The ballerina flats have to go, burn them bury the ashes asap. Flat feet + her leg shape... why, oh why would you wear ballerinas ? A little chanel inspired ballet flat with a low heel may be better for her, and would suit her uptight style.

The blazers are the only thing she's got right for her morphology. Counter balances her "heavy" bottom (not that I find her big at all, I mean she is pear shaped) by adding volume at the top of the shoulders which are much narrower than her waist width. (just saying Mimi) (but kind of surprised you wouldn't apply what you've learned in your so loved image consultant course)
Agreed the flats aren't a good look for her flintstone feet. Also she needs to get rid of the golden goose type sneakers ASAP. She doesn't have the legs or the edginess to pull those grungy looking kicks off. "Uptight style" is right!!! She's mixing so many instagram trends and failing at all of them.

Imagine the type of image consultant she would be for others. One out to sabotage you with her poor choices!

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

ever since the masochist comment i have liked you delizia and i read the impression on her newest video exactly in mimis voice and had to laugh hahaha (got me a weird look from a stranger).

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

sentence wrote:Of course Alexa is in the nursery untill 15:30

£2,630 mornings
£1,875 afertnoons

Sometime its insane: education shouldn`t a priviledged thing just for people who can pay, you know? i don`t know the law in london so i hope there is an other solution for people who cannot effort thousands of euros just for nursery
ARE YOU KIDDING???? omg... that's an insane amount of money for children that age (there is nothing wrong to invest in education and the future of your child but????!??!!!!?!)

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

We all know what MeMe did when Alexa was at MONTESSORI today. The cab this morning wasn’t electric otherwise she would have bragged. But the point is don’t preach what you don’t do. I wouldn’t pick every single detail if she wasn’t overly preachy about being an eco warrior. I don’t care if she takes a cab. But when she preaches as much, she puts herself under scrutiny and rightly so. Her neighbourhood isn’t big and conveniently served by many buses and tubes. Why don’t she just take a bus or tube to Alexa’s MONTESSORI in the morning during rush hour? Instead she adds to London’s already terrible traffic and pollution. Or get that sleazy husband of her to take Alexa to nursery on the bike. Easily doable.

Wondering if anyone could check who reads this thread and we may be able to identify which username is her!

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

sentence wrote:Of course Alexa is in the nursery untill 15:30

£2,630 mornings
£1,875 afertnoons

In the UK, you’re not qualified for free childcare until the age of 3 even then it’s not full time and you still need to substitute some of the fees. If I was to send my 2 years old to nursery for a few mornings a week, it’d cost me like £30 a day. That’s why I chose to work from home and take him to playgroups and only attend some short classes instead. It’s good for the mums as well because you get to talk to other mums and share your experience. Something MeMe can’t do. She’s stupid and unsocialable.

Delizia
Informer
Informer

Post by Delizia »

So, last week she had a break down following the probable call from the children protection agency, adding to some negative communts about her mumu dress. She then decided to brush it off 6 feet under the carpet, and show us all how amazing her life is, she doesn't care about what we think because she's in Portofino and it's sunny, it's so "lush" and she's the most grateful #positive vibes only. Fast forward to one week and what does she do ? Back to checking GG and referencing every critic we make in her stories. Oh Mimi Mimi... tell us who are you doing this for exactly ? Are you trying convince the viewers or yourself here?

Mimi and Alex in their podcast they'd be like "omg in NYC, in America, people are so chatty, and loud, here not so much, I mean yeah the elderly they like to have a chat, but I do miss it, like I love to meet new friends (omg she really has no sense of what's a friend, she's so desperate and dellisuional) in the bus...". YOU.CAN'T.EVEN.BEFRIEND.THE.MUMS.IN.BALLET.CLASS (now wait for the stories showing herself having tea with a bunch of her instagram mums)

Looking forward to the moment they lEAve London, they need to close that chapter, it's clear they don't appreciate it anymore, and it"s not like they have something restraining from moving out (except for the british passeport that they asked despite being open that they want to move out of the country to settle somewhere else). They should go live in Cape Town. Oh that's another thing coming to my mind, Mimi in the podcast saying she doesn't see why she should live close to her parents if she doesn't like where they live, why it should be her living in Toronto and not the opposite, she says when they are older she would like to move them to wherever she is living instead. Hummm... ok, what about your sister maybe enjoying your parents to be close, you egotistic moron

Post by Guest »

Delizia wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:33 am
Meme the girl who repeats many times “I don’t care what people think about me, I truly don’t” in the London Real interview, in their podcast... L O L
There's a Persian girl I follow on IG that says in her bio, I don't care what you think of me, I don't think of you at all. The difference of course is, she actually means it. Poor MeMe with her delusions of pretending to not care what others think. It's madness!

Also someone mentioned Grandpa Alex making a remark about the weather when they came back from Italy. You would think he grew up in the tropics as much as he grumbles about it. Everything about them is so cliche...I mean talking about the weather is the smallest small talk of all. And parroting that London has bad weather? *YAWN*

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Embrace yourself the way you are (created and used hair extensions and continues to change hair colour all the time). You are perfect the way you are (mad shopping everyday following trends that don’t suit you). Make your fucking mind up MeMe!Image

yabanji
Informer
Informer

Post by yabanji »

reveuse wrote: Also someone mentioned Grandpa Alex making a remark about the weather when they came back from Italy. You would think he grew up in the tropics as much as he grumbles about it.
HAHAHA Image

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”