Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) - Part 2

Des_tiny18

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 2

Post by Des_tiny18 »

May I ask what these racist tweets are? I’m genuinely curious cause I have no idea what you guys are referencing. Is it posted somewhere where I can read them or does anyone remember what was said?

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Paschdav »

shaymack12 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:16 am
people tend to forget these threads are neutral. you don't believe they're a thing... you can post all day why you don't believe so, in the same way you can post all day why you think they are

mods can correct me but i think squeaklola was right, the only thing off topic is anything non david and natalie related. with the way they're all shipbaiting, i think its ok to post it in regards to that maybe? like natalie ship baiting with jeff, but the jeff thirst stuff will be off topic?

anyways, i think the looks stuff is interesting cuz some believe two hot people being together would be boring, i don't think so. predictable maybe but not boring. jeff has a lot of personality and humor for the both of them lol

it makes no sense saying comparing looks is bad but then comparing finances. Natalie might not be sexually attracted to the millionaire but wants a bite out of the ex con.. i don't wanna bang the creators of snapchat but i definitely want a taste of the bad boy just saying

but if you're going to use someones past against them, guaranteed the person you think is better has an equaly bad past
someone having racist tweets is worse than someone whose an ex con due to selling weed. weed is illegal now, racism is not
not arguing that david is racist but you cannot compare those things at all

edited to say i now believe that natalie is ship baiting too and her and david are in on it together.
I generally Agree with you but to my point with the Racist tweets someone mentioned. God please, David is the least non judgemental person alive today

Finding offensive tweets from 10 years ago and claiming he is a racist is just absurd.

Jeff was shaped by hist past 100%. And I can say from what we can see that he has really changed himself.
But tbh I dont buy the I only sold weed. He lived and partied in Miami of all places. There were other drugs involved.

I think we cant really say what kind of Couple we would get from Natalie and Jeff but I havent seen a lot of chemistry between them so its hard to tell for me.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Des_tiny18 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:22 am
May I ask what these racist tweets are? I’m genuinely curious cause I have no idea what you guys are referencing. Is it posted somewhere where I can read them or does anyone remember what was said?
n word, basically,

- David Dobrik 2020

artshaderoom
Talker
Talker

Post by artshaderoom »

yes this is a datalie thread but jeff is highly involved in the discussion of this ship just like illya. i think it makes sense to see theories surrounding him here but not on diza's thread for example. david and natalie don't live alone in this planet! there are people they're socializing with besides each other and that's okay lol.

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

artshaderoom wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:30 am
yes this is a datalie thread but jeff is highly involved in the discussion of this ship just like illya. i think it makes sense to see theories surrounding him here but not on diza's thread for example. david and natalie don't live alone in this planet! there are people they're socializing with besides each other and that's okay lol.
IF it is related of course. But we had a good 2 pages of Jeff thirsting. I dont mind it but people get annoyed because that is off topic in here

- David Dobrik 2020

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Last year I said something like “why is everyone on Natalie’s dick”

And I repeat

WHY IS EVERYONE ON NATALIE’S DICK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

dearactually wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:51 am

And I repeat

because David made her out to be a goddess.

- David Dobrik 2020

Des_tiny18

Post by Des_tiny18 »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:29 am
Des_tiny18 wrote:
n word, basically,

That’s what I thought, I thought there was something else other than saying the N word...

So, I’m African American and I don’t find saying the N word if you’re not black racist. If you’re using it as an insult or in a way to degrade someone then that’s a different case. I think people use that against celebrities a lot but don’t really care if it was a friend or someone without a platform. I think it’s just an easy way to try to cancel someone because it’s a huge controversy. I don’t like when people say it no matter what their race is. I’m gonna tell you not to say it and I may judge you a bit but I’m not gonna call you racist for saying it. That’s just my opinion though, everyone is different

shaymack12
Debater
Debater

Post by shaymack12 »

Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:28 am
shaymack12 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:16 am
people tend to forget these threads are neutral. you don't believe they're a thing... you can post all day why you don't believe so, in the same way you can post all day why you think they are

mods can correct me but i think squeaklola was right, the only thing off topic is anything non david and natalie related. with the way they're all shipbaiting, i think its ok to post it in regards to that maybe? like natalie ship baiting with jeff, but the jeff thirst stuff will be off topic?

anyways, i think the looks stuff is interesting cuz some believe two hot people being together would be boring, i don't think so. predictable maybe but not boring. jeff has a lot of personality and humor for the both of them lol

it makes no sense saying comparing looks is bad but then comparing finances. Natalie might not be sexually attracted to the millionaire but wants a bite out of the ex con.. i don't wanna bang the creators of snapchat but i definitely want a taste of the bad boy just saying

but if you're going to use someones past against them, guaranteed the person you think is better has an equaly bad past
someone having racist tweets is worse than someone whose an ex con due to selling weed. weed is illegal now, racism is not
not arguing that david is racist but you cannot compare those things at all

edited to say i now believe that natalie is ship baiting too and her and david are in on it together.
I generally Agree with you but to my point with the Racist tweets someone mentioned. God please, David is the least non judgemental person alive today

Finding offensive tweets from 10 years ago and claiming he is a racist is just absurd.

Jeff was shaped by hist past 100%. And I can say from what we can see that he has really changed himself.
But tbh I dont buy the I only sold weed. He lived and partied in Miami of all places. There were other drugs involved.

I think we cant really say what kind of Couple we would get from Natalie and Jeff but I havent seen a lot of chemistry between them so its hard to tell for me.
yeah agreed, i was like ??? when i saw all the comparisons lol i dont think davids racist and i dont think jeff is bad for selling weed

at this point i dont trust any of them. they're having fun ship baiting right now but its going to make fans annoyed soon, im already annoyed cuz i thought it was all of david's doing but now natalie has joined in on it

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Des_tiny18 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:59 am
Paschdav wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:29 am
Des_tiny18 wrote:
n word, basically,

That’s what I thought, I thought there was something else other than saying the N word...

So, I’m African American and I don’t find saying the N word if you’re not black racist. If you’re using it as an insult or in a way to degrade someone then that’s a different case. I think people use that against celebrities a lot but don’t really care if it was a friend or someone without a platform. I think it’s just an easy way to try to cancel someone because it’s a huge controversy. I don’t like when people say it no matter what their race is. I’m gonna tell you not to say it and I may judge you a bit but I’m not gonna call you racist for saying it. That’s just my opinion though, everyone is different
It's the cancel culture. Oh no he used a bad word, he should burn in hell and never be allowed outside again.

- David Dobrik 2020

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

Des_tiny18 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:47 am
I don’t get the whole Jeff is better than David thing. Yes, Jeff is good looking but I’d take David over Jeff any day but that’s just me.

As most on here are saying Jeff and Natalie would be a boring couple. They have nothing but the look.
I'm the same.

Like I know Jeff is physically attractive, but he just doesn't really do anything for me. I always think he's like a guy that came out of a mould that is designed to make someone who you're supposed to be attracted to, If that makes sense lol. I think I just find him a bit too polished at times. There's other things as well, I tend to like more expressive people, eyes, smile etc. Jeff can be quite dead eyed and his smile always seems forced/unnatural to me. I don't wanna sound like I'm being horrible or anything, it's probably just because he is so chilled and laid back.

I know I'm probably in the mintory though. I totally get that most girls would go for him over David. But I've never quite had conventional taste in men. I find the whole "bad boy" thing to be really basic as well, in fact i think he is a bit of a basic attraction in general.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Yikes, I leave for a few hours and come back to a mess. I don't have a problem with discussing the ship baiting, but as it's a Datalie thread, perhaps we shouldn't be "pushing" other ships quite as much as we're seeing right now. I think we can speculate whether Jeff/Natalie is a realistic thing, but maybe not assume that this thread should be cancelled or should be a Jeffalie thread now. Yall know I'm on the Datalie ship for the long haul and I know everyone is having a bit of fun. Can we try to keep it light and cheery?

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

dearactually wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:51 am

And I repeat

this is life .. some people are easy to love like Natalie and some are easy to hate like Jonah

she's attractive and that's help the fame .. look at Jeff

artshaderoom
Talker
Talker

Post by artshaderoom »

MiltankPrime wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:11 pm
Des_tiny18 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:47 am
I don’t get the whole Jeff is better than David thing. Yes, Jeff is good looking but I’d take David over Jeff any day but that’s just me.

As most on here are saying Jeff and Natalie would be a boring couple. They have nothing but the look.
I'm the same.

Like I know Jeff is physically attractive, but he just doesn't really do anything for me. I always think he's like a guy that came out of a mould that is designed to make someone who you're supposed to be attracted to, If that makes sense lol. I think I just find him a bit too polished at times. There's other things as well, I tend to like more expressive people, eyes, smile etc. Jeff can be quite dead eyed and his smile always seems forced/unnatural to me. I don't wanna sound like I'm being horrible or anything, it's probably just because he is so chilled and laid back.

I know I'm probably in the mintory though. I totally get that most girls would go for him over David. But I've never quite had conventional taste in men. I find the whole "bad boy" thing to be really basic as well, in fact i think he is a bit of a basic attraction in general.
this thread went from shipping people to tearing members apart lmao. people have different tastes, to you he is basic but to others he's the full package and that's okay. lets keep it light in here...

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

please stop with the shipping posts about other people, they don't belong here if it's not related to datalie. this thread is only about datalie.
also, stop bickering and learn to have some fun. for ex. I loled at yellowcat's post even though they were talking shit about my baby natalie. see? it's not that hard to enjoy hearing different opinions.
you guys are making me come out of my only-stalking-and-thanking-posts cave with all the bickering posts and off-topic thirst for jeff sigh
(cheesey, please calm down, would you darling? this much thirst is not ok, I worry about you.
also, paschdav, I admire your easy-going nature with all these thirst posts as a straight guy lol)

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:36 pm
please stop with the shipping posts about other people, they don't belong here if it's not related to datalie. this thread is only about datalie.
also, stop bickering and learn to have some fun. for ex. I loled at yellowcat's post even though they were talking shit about my baby natalie. see? it's not that hard to enjoy hearing different opinions.
you guys are making me come out of my only-stalking-and-thanking-posts cave with all the bickering posts and off-topic thirst for jeff sigh
(cheesey, please calm down, would you darling? this much thirst is not ok, I worry about you.
also, paschdav, I admire your easy-going nature with all these thirst posts as a straight guy lol)
I can appreciate a good looking Guy like everyone else.

- David Dobrik 2020

MiltankPrime

Post by MiltankPrime »

alphaB13 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:12 pm
Yikes, I leave for a few hours and come back to a mess. I don't have a problem with discussing the ship baiting, but as it's a Datalie thread, perhaps we shouldn't be "pushing" other ships quite as much as we're seeing right now. I think we can speculate whether Jeff/Natalie is a realistic thing, but maybe not assume that this thread should be cancelled or should be a Jeffalie thread now. Yall know I'm on the Datalie ship for the long haul and I know everyone is having a bit of fun. Can we try to keep it light and cheery?
I think the Jeffalie discussion is fine here, it is linked to Datalie after all. But I feel it turned into an attempt to talk David down and play him off against Jeff, and an attempt to try and shutdown the Datalie shipping, on the Datalie thread.

I think that's just asking for things to get hostile.

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

I haven't read for a few hours and I come back to such a mess but anyway I've been thinking about what David said in Joe's vlog about how he asks to kiss the girl and I imagine him one day just watching Natalie speaking and randomly asking her if he can kiss her

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Natdave1 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:02 pm
I haven't read for a few hours and I come back to such a mess but anyway I've been thinking about what David said in Joe's vlog about how he asks to kiss the girl and I imagine him one day just watching Natalie speaking and randomly asking her if he can kiss her
Literally been having my inevitable breakdown and then I see this.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

FilofaxK wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:06 pm
Natdave1 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:02 pm
Literally been having my inevitable breakdown and then I see this.
filo you poor thing when are those two not causing you a breakdown :rofl: , also at that scenario, prob the most realistic way that would happen, too bad they've given me absolute zero hope in the ship over the past week so I can't even properly picture it :rofl:

Return to “David Dobrik”