Carrie Grope Fletcher and the Echo Chamber of Praise - Part 16

Re: Carrie Grope Fletcher and the Echo Chamber of Praise - Part 16

Post by Guest »

haggis_head wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:09 pm
WHY WHY WHY does she always have to share pictures of her feet!???
Since she's so hurting for money (re: begging for freebies online) why doesn't she start selling feet pics? Why share content for free when you can monetize it, Kermit :tu: :tu:

notjust_vanilla
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by notjust_vanilla »

haggis_head wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:09 pm
WHY WHY WHY does she always have to share pictures of her feet!???
Feet pics are gross in general, but the tattoos are pretty bad too tbh. I know she puts them there so they can't be seen wrt work, but they just fade and blow out so much when you have them your feet. My dad got a popeye tattoo from a sketchy place 30 years ago and it still looks better that those :rofl:

Maybe its all the stomping around in her doc martens ;)

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

Is she trying to prove that she does read here? Why is her mental age stuck at 14? :-?
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

toffeethegossip
Debater
Debater

Post by toffeethegossip »

I see Jenny O'Leary is playing Killer Queen in We Will Rock You, another one of the heathers doing great things!

fairandsquare
Learner
Learner

Post by fairandsquare »

"We're not in Kansas anymore." my best guess would be Broadway. In which case I feel sorry for her. I mean, it's bound to flop... At least she'll have a renovated house to come home to.

Post by Guest »

fairandsquare wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:07 pm
"We're not in Kansas anymore." my best guess would be Broadway. In which case I feel sorry for her. I mean, it's bound to flop... At least she'll have a renovated house to come home to.
Pretty perfect for Oliver too, he gets to chill at the Fletchers rent free, not have to deal with Carrie, and go to bars pick up girls like he did during the Panto :tu:

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

Ugh, can Carrie Vague-post Fletcher be the next title? :roll:

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Carrie Grope Fletcher and the Echo Chamber of Praise - Part 16

Post by Illogic_ally »

New thread definitely needs to be Karen ‘can I be any more vague?’ Fletcher after that thread of stupid gifs.

Honestly I think it would be hilarious if her big secret turns out not to be the broadway thing and ends up being something far less exciting, since that’s spread to her minions comments and they’re all hyping it up. I get wanting to share excitement, but surely you could do that with actual friends/family who you could let in on what’s actually going on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BubblesXXX
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BubblesXXX »

Considering her last something big coming was a mere Disney-ordered cover, I'd keep my hopes down.

Maybe, Keeping Our Hopes Down Fletcher thread?

She just makes me sad and after years of following her sunny self, anything new she posts is just disappointing. These posts are so attention grabbing that it gets worse with each one.

Batmancat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Batmancat »

Mollies insta story while running the 10k with pals minus Carrie -mollie says Carrie this was your idea etc then one of the lads shouts New York, mollie immediately ssshs him but still posts it. Bet it is deleted soon!
Perhaps Kermit is off to broadway after all.

delightfuldebutante
Debater
Debater

Post by delightfuldebutante »

She’s definitely been told to chill the f*** down on sm.

delightfuldebutante
Debater
Debater

Post by delightfuldebutante »

Sorry for the double post but I went to look at Mollies’s Instagram and was struck by the differences between them - I will be genuinely gobsmacked if she is considered appropriate for Cinderella - not to be rude but might she be the stepmother or one of the sisters?

pintsizednightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by pintsizednightmare »

MysteryGuest wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:38 pm
Fully convinced that Karen is going to Broadway. She’s mentioned this is massive, and the whole illusion of “I think we’re not in Kansas” must mean it’s something pretty huge even for her standards. Cinderella seems very likely, I think. Still only a workshop for the moment though, so a Broadway debut is probably a loooooong way off?

Oh, definitely not far off - from what ALW said, it'll be on Broadway within a year, so if she is in it, her debut is pretty much imminent. Since nothing really has been announced this is all speculation, but it could well take over from Waitress – that closes in January. Depending on how far along they are with planning, and assuming it's straight to Broadway, that'd be a January opening which would very much fit in with other commitments.

As for her being Cinderella – I didn't see the workshop, but from what I know it's a retelling with a focus on the prince, who turns out to be gay. So our heteroflexible Karen could claim to be in an LGBT musical at the same time... (please imagine an astronomical, full-body eyeroll here)

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

I don’t really know much about how casting and shows work, does any one know why it would’ve been posted about when it’s not been announced/embargoed?

pintsizednightmare
Learner
Learner

Post by pintsizednightmare »

Illogic_ally wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:10 am
I don’t really know much about how casting and shows work, does any one know why it would’ve been posted about when it’s not been announced/embargoed?

So, announcement and embargoes are two different things, essentially (although they're linked) – announcements are usually embargoed, yes, but things might be leaked if an embargo hasn't been set yet, if the whole cast hasn't been announced, ... all that.

Things might also get posted despite an embargo, because very often there's no actual consequence to it around show – at least not for the poster, depending on who it is. Breaking an embargo very often gets the people who do it a slap on the wrist, if anything, although it can lead to a show collapsing. Can't think of an example, but I think there was something outside the UK where someone leaked some details before and the whole show just collapsed.

In this particular case, nothing has been formally announced or anything; the only thing we (and everyone else) is going off is an interview on Good Morning Britain with Andrew Lloyd Webber, where the bellyband read Cinderella would star Carrie. This could just be a case of their journalists working sloppily, as she was in the workshop and they might have gone by that, but it could well have been said to them by ALW's press people. It basically is a 'wait and see' situation.

Does that answer your question? :)

Toothy
Learner
Learner

Post by Toothy »

Someone please go and shout “CINDERELLA BROADWAY” on her Twitter account as everyone thinks it’s Wicked due to the Wizard of Oz reference. I only have one account left where I’m not blocked and would like to leave it open if possible :rofl:

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

pintsizednightmare wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:02 am
MysteryGuest wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:38 pm
Fully convinced that Karen is going to Broadway. She’s mentioned this is massive, and the whole illusion of “I think we’re not in Kansas” must mean it’s something pretty huge even for her standards. Cinderella seems very likely, I think. Still only a workshop for the moment though, so a Broadway debut is probably a loooooong way off?

Oh, definitely not far off - from what ALW said, it'll be on Broadway within a year, so if she is in it, her debut is pretty much imminent. Since nothing really has been announced this is all speculation, but it could well take over from Waitress – that closes in January. Depending on how far along they are with planning, and assuming it's straight to Broadway, that'd be a January opening which would very much fit in with other commitments.

As for her being Cinderella – I didn't see the workshop, but from what I know it's a retelling with a focus on the prince, who turns out to be gay. So our heteroflexible Karen could claim to be in an LGBT musical at the same time... (please imagine an astronomical, full-body eyeroll here)
A shitty musical starring Carrie opening in January... yeah, sounds like a recipe for success /s

Broadway is tanking this year so I don't see any show that isn't a blockbuster having any success that time of year.

Helianthus1567
Informer
Informer

Post by Helianthus1567 »

Going with the Harry Potter thread theme, how about:

Carrie Nope Fletcher and The Prisoner of Stunt Casting?

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

pintsizednightmare wrote:
Illogic_ally wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:10 am

So, announcement and embargoes are two different things, essentially (although they're linked) – announcements are usually embargoed, yes, but things might be leaked if an embargo hasn't been set yet, if the whole cast hasn't been announced, ... all that.

Things might also get posted despite an embargo, because very often there's no actual consequence to it around show – at least not for the poster, depending on who it is. Breaking an embargo very often gets the people who do it a slap on the wrist, if anything, although it can lead to a show collapsing. Can't think of an example, but I think there was something outside the UK where someone leaked some details before and the whole show just collapsed.

In this particular case, nothing has been formally announced or anything; the only thing we (and everyone else) is going off is an interview on Good Morning Britain with Andrew Lloyd Webber, where the bellyband read Cinderella would star Carrie. This could just be a case of their journalists working sloppily, as she was in the workshop and they might have gone by that, but it could well have been said to them by ALW's press people. It basically is a 'wait and see' situation.

Does that answer your question? :)
Thank you! Image I was wondering where the information had come from, but that clears it up. I wonder when she’ll finally fess up and stop being so vaguely attention seeking

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Toothy wrote:Someone please go and shout “CINDERELLA BROADWAY” on her Twitter account as everyone thinks it’s Wicked due to the Wizard of Oz reference. I only have one account left where I’m not blocked and would like to leave it open if possible :rofl:
I noticed a couple of her minions hinting at it and saying ‘they already know’ what it is in the comments on the last ‘I’m okay’ gif

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”