miranda5
Informer
Informer

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by miranda5 »

Zyabazyaba wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:11 am
What upset me the most it’s how positive almost every comment on YouTube
The comment section goes through moderation, otherwise negative comments can get the video demonetized.

Jessie226 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:37 am
SHane is sooo fake and SO over the top dramatic. He overreacts to absolutely everything. Like, try dealing with a real issue you crybaby.

I always try to imagine him working for a real company with his attitude... Thank God he has YT, because he completely lacks any common sense and mental/educational skills.

Post by Guest »

ballamyblue wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:32 am
My vote for a new thread title is "The Gross World of Shane Dawson at 300 Pounds"
The Gross World of Shane "I'm so poor!" Dawson at 300 Pounds

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by YouslessTube »

The next thread title should be - Dawson’s Jeffreak

Post by Guest »

The lack of creativity in what they're calling the series pisses me off. You have 9 months to come up with a title and all you name it is "The Beautiful World Of Jeffree Star"... which is almost the same exact title as the Jake Paul shit series, and the exact same except one word from his first Jeffree Star series!? Especially if the series isn't entirely about Jeffree, why the fuck name it that? He's so lazy even down to coming up with a title.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:44 am
I'm gonna be honest, I've always liked Shane. I thought he was a super likable and sweet guy, especially when he hung around his real friends. However, this new friendship with J* rubs me the wrong way. J* is so disrespectful and just downright a bad person. There's been so much controversy and too many bad things linked to J* for me to get invested. He puts himself into every piece of YT drama just to feel relevant. What I don't understand is why Shane would agree to support him. J* is a liability at this point, and Shane supporting him only messes up his career more. Why he would want to be associated w/ him is beyond me
Shane has supported Trisha for years. It's not shocking at all that he would get himself involved with someone like J*. It definitely came out of left field but it is definitely far from shocking to be completely honest. If it wasn't J* it would have been some other controversial figure. Shane is controversial. He just hid behind broadcasting insecurities some which clearly are true and some which might very well be fabricated. He's dating a guy who used to work for a tabloid style vlog service.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

We need a new thread guys, any title ideas?

conf
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by conf »

I think Shanes IQ is below 90.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn