Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

servingshadehunty
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by servingshadehunty »

I am put off by the title of the series. It's going to be 9, hour long videos of Shane kissing J*'s ass so hard. Why else would he name it that? it's such a dumb name. I thought J* said he would stay out of drama after what happened with James Charles? but I guess he was saving it for the Shane series.

There is absolutely nothing compelling about anything Shane is doing right now. He is 30 something with an audience of tweens and teens.

Post by Guest »

Anyone else notice the 2(?) times in the trailer when he's with Ryland and they kiss, Shane seems to put little to no effort into giving real, genuine affection to his partner. He looks like a middle school boy during his first kiss-- lips close, just *bonk* against the others lips. It's sad. They're ENGAGED and he can't even kiss his partner proper?! Seemed to be more infatuated with Jeffree than Ryland. And sidenote, going back to Ryland's video where he's going off on how he can't stand the sound of Ryland eating ("medical /self diagnosis or not"), how the fuck can he stand Trisha and not Ryland?! My mind has just been boggled by that.

ezyeez1
Debater
Debater

Post by ezyeez1 »

Barely posted for a year, only to deliver 9 hours of Jeffree Starr content when he already did the Jeffree thing a year ago, honestly who the fuck cares? WHO WOULD WATCH THIS? I watched all of Shane's old videos and after his long of an absence he comes back with this shit, the fuck?

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

9 part series to plug his merch. He's gonna make so much money off this series and makeup crap, won't surprise me if we won't see any substantial material in 2020.

I agree that it seems just too much and too late. And I can't help but I feel bad for James being bullied by 2 men in their late thirties.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

Frigg wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:22 pm
Meeka5280 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:59 pm
I'm actually rooting for James Charles to do something ANYTHING to fuck them over.
Same here! As far as I know, there was no proof that James actually did anything Jofree accused him of doing, but the thing James did prove was that j*, tati and Shane were all collaborating on it and were all talking shit behind James' back. I just want it all to blow up in their faces and for them to be cancelled so I never have to hear about or see either of them again tbh.
All I got from that drama was a bunch of 30-somethings cyber bullying an idiot teenager. Everyone in the situation sucks, but they should still know better.

Post by Guest »

Great point on bringing up Lindsey Ellis. These fools are about to make a 9 part ad and I can't wait for them to show them reacting to the James situation and not talking about their actions after it.

As soon as that happened I know that there's going to be some issue. I've been seeing a lot of people calling this what it was, Shane trying to use "emotions" "Depression" and Jeffree to sell bullshit.

I also can't wait for Jeffree to never to be seen with Shane again in a few months. ALSO, where was Nate??

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

Meeka5280 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:59 am
Great point on bringing up Lindsey Ellis. These fools are about to make a 9 part ad and I can't wait for them to show them reacting to the James situation and not talking about their actions after it.

As soon as that happened I know that there's going to be some issue. I've been seeing a lot of people calling this what it was, Shane trying to use "emotions" "Depression" and Jeffree to sell bullshit.

I also can't wait for Jeffree to never to be seen with Shane again in a few months. ALSO, where was Nate??
Normally I would agree that their "friendship" would suddenly disappear after a month or so, but honestly if the videos aren't total flops and the makeup sells well, I would not be shocked if Shafree are both dumb/greedy enough to go back to the well for a third time hoping to sell more mediocre beauty products.

Zyabazyaba
Learner
Learner

Post by Zyabazyaba »

What upset me the most it’s how positive almost every comment on YouTube
Trailer gave me nothing. No information. I think 9 series will do the same. We know about Jeffrey’s world. You showed us!)))

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

Hippo wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:03 am
Meeka5280 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:59 am

Normally I would agree that their "friendship" would suddenly disappear after a month or so, but honestly if the videos aren't total flops and the makeup sells well, I would not be shocked if Shafree are both dumb/greedy enough to go back to the well for a third time hoping to sell more mediocre beauty products.
And judging by the way that most people are reacting and how gullible and dumb both their audiences are, I wouldn’t be surprised if they continue collabing whether it be on YT only or also makeup wise. They’ve both been on the internet for equal amounts of time, both controversial yet always seem to come out on top, they’re both manipulative and know that the other is the same way and they know that for now they do have people eating out of the palms of their hands so I definitely expect to see more “Shafree” :roll:
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

That Girl Shae, an actual beauty guru, has already spoken out against the series so hopefully more will follow suit. Shane ain’t gonna get away with Saint Jeffree as easily this time, especially if he brings up dramagedon. James, Tati and Manny will want to have their say on what actually happened and not have Shanes biased version be the only thing people listen too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hallkyon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hallkyon »

Am I the only one who finds it really frustrating that he calls these videos "documentaries" and keeps using it as an excuse for the long breaks (and so do his 12-year-old fans)? Have his viewers ever seen a proper documentary? Have they ever seen a really high-quality YouTube video (Matt D'Avella anyone? He uploads his videos on a weekly basis). These are just (kinda) scripted vlogs, that's it. It's not like they're some TV-quality productions as he makes them out the be.

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:41 am
That Girl Shae, an actual beauty guru, has already spoken out against the series so hopefully more will follow suit. Shane ain’t gonna get away with Saint Jeffree as easily this time, especially if he brings up dramagedon. James, Tati and Manny will want to have their say on what actually happened and not have Shanes biased version be the only thing people listen too.

Tati was clearly in on all of it with Jeffree and Shane. I'm sure she's going to have a large role in the videos and the only way she contradicts Shane publicly is if he does her dirty in the edit.

GoldenSnitch300
Talker
Talker

Post by GoldenSnitch300 »

Hippo wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:38 am
GoldenSnitch300 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:41 am

Tati was clearly in on all of it with Jeffree and Shane. I'm sure she's going to have a large role in the videos and the only way she contradicts Shane publicly is if he does her dirty in the edit.
I've seen speculation that Tati and James have made up behind the scenes which might have been the reason for Jeffree's petty ass unfollowing her. James made Jeffree look like an idiot which he won't forget in a hurry so I'm sure he was hoping for Tati to be onboard whilst they dragged James even further. I wish one of them would turn around and say "Actually Shane this is what really happened..."

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Zyabazyaba wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:11 am
What upset me the most it’s how positive almost every comment on YouTube
Trailer gave me nothing. No information. I think 9 series will do the same. We know about Jeffrey’s world. You showed us!)))
Trailer didn't give us anything. No. Except maybe that we're going to get Pig mirrors out of the collab. And Shane had on a backpack in the same design as the mirror. Unless they were just custom and not to be expected. But yeah, nothing new to see here, been there done that. I did spot several drama laden gooroos in there, Tati, Manny, James and reactions to stuff. And UGH a brief glimpse of Rich Sux, too. I have no idea from this what we're in store for.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Should probably start a new thread at this point?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

My vote for a new thread title is "The Gross World of Shane Dawson at 300 Pounds"

issa_bella
Learner
Learner

Post by issa_bella »

Never thought I'd say this ever but if James made a move that would destroy Shane and jeffree I'd have no choice but give him....an ounce of respect. I cannot with how delusional Shane has become. Just so pretentious and annoying. The acting...CRINGE !

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

SHane is sooo fake and SO over the top dramatic. He overreacts to absolutely everything. Like, try dealing with a real issue you crybaby.

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

I was hoping Shane wouldn't do his stressed/concerned/emotional/smirking routine, but alas he did. Is it really nine hours? Just one hour will have an anti-climatic end, but nine hours for a "wtf did I just watch" ending?

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

I just want to add, regarding James Charles, there's absolutely nothing (except hard proof) Shane or J* can say to make me believe J* wasn't completely in the wrong during the JC/Tati drama.

I'm by no means a JC fan but in JC video addressing the drama, he read out texts from J* & what sticks in my head was when JC said "I don't even know who Cam/Kam is". And how J* acted guilty af afterwards. J* came across like a complete psychopath in those messages. Rename the series "The psychotic world of J*", it's way more fitting.

Also Shane needs to drop the "I'm soooo unmaterialistic & full of integrity" act. The gig is up bb.
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

Return to “Shane Dawson”