Continue Here :love2:

hypnomi
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 21

Post by hypnomi »

:? wifi cut out and it posted 3 times, sorry!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Following

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

<3

Post by Guest »

Shane posted up a comparison shot of his makeup skills from last year to this year. He definitely has improved with his technique but his skin looks gross as hell still.

Self-deprecating jokes can be funny and a cute way to address flaws about yourself, but some self-jabs are too shameful to admit. You’re a millionaire, without a normal 9-5 job and no children, yet you won’t seek out treatment as to why you’re so depressed you cannot keep up with hygiene? That’s when my sympathy towards someone with mental illness runs dry. Don’t bitch to me about your problems unless you even try solutions. Seeing closeups of his skin always just makes me want to cover my eyes. The flaky skin, the blotchy skin tone, the unkempt facial hair, the appearance like if I touched your skin my hand would be covered in dead skin and sebum...it’s all so nasty. Sorry to go on a rant but I’ll never get over how disgusting his hygiene is.

And lemme tell you, I know from personal experience of dealing with it every week at the salon, oily hair SMELLS and there’s a distinctive smell to it. So imagine walking into his house, where he hibernates 24/7, and how it’d smell. Even the scent of greed and money-hungry wafting from Ryan wouldn’t be enough to cloak Shane’s smell.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

watching back some of his old vids trying "girl products" and it feels so bizarre to watch him make fun of makeup and skincare, only to now be a declared passionate lover of it. :roll:

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

:toad:

sixkindsofblue
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sixkindsofblue »

so the beauty room video came out a while back and it was already commented upon but i just wanted to add how much he is up jeffree’s ass. “should we hide makeup jeffree doesn’t like” and shit like that he kept saying even ryland in the end had to say well it’s makeup you’re trying you should show it. it’s so annoying it felt like shane is scared of jeffree or is just trying so hard to prove they’re close af when it felt like a minion trying to please chanel in scream queens...it was ridiculous. he won’t make that video about the tati drama ever and i feel like he might hate the fact he sided with any of them now cause he can’t make one pretending he’s being objective. either way his comments about jeffree in that video seemed like he was scared or just really up his ass. it’s funny he switched up from the persona of “all youtubers hate me anyway so ill say what i think” (which wasn’t good anyway) to “one or two like me now so i follow them like a cult”

hunty
Informer
Informer

Post by hunty »

larrie wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:41 pm
watching back some of his old vids trying "girl products" and it feels so bizarre to watch him make fun of makeup and skincare, only to now be a declared passionate lover of it. :roll:
That's the reason why no one - not even his fans - believe that he's really into makeup. This man spent years mocking the practice of makeup, having poor hygiene, and laughing at the Beauty community, and suddenly loves makeup and has a passion for it? FOH with that
I'm a professional bitch

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Shane acts like a five year old when it comes to his hygiene. He is a grown ass adult with a Peter Pan complex if he doesn't wash his face properly in five years he will look 60... Him and Ryland Nicole Smith make perfect sense together.

Post by Guest »

ballamyblue wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 pm
Shane acts like a five year old when it comes to his hygiene. He is a grown ass adult with a Peter Pan complex if he doesn't wash his face properly in five years he will look 60... Him and Ryland Nicole Smith make perfect sense together.
You know, I understand depression and body issues can put people in a very dark place and have them crawling at rock bottom. Those things sabotage your mind. But at this point, it’s just the norm for Shane to be a disgusting, dirty pig. He does nothing to alleviate it. So instead of feeling bad for him, I’m just sickened by his filthiness.

And you’re right 💯 - he’s going to rapidly age if he doesn’t stop this nasty shit.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

RichDesires wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:58 pm
ballamyblue wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:48 pm
You know, I understand depression and body issues can put people in a very dark place and have them crawling at rock bottom. Those things sabotage your mind. But at this point, it’s just the norm for Shane to be a disgusting, dirty pig. He does nothing to alleviate it. So instead of feeling bad for him, I’m just sickened by his filthiness.

And you’re right 💯 - he’s going to rapidly age if he doesn’t stop this nasty shit.
If Shane is in this bad of a place then he needs to take a hiatus/ retire from YT. Whatever has made him gain 50-75 pounds, dress like a homeless person, and not wash and or brush his hair it stems deeper than YT. There are definitely better people he could choose to surround himself with but at the same time this is the crowed he deserves. After years of using and exploiting other youtubers he deserves Ryland and Morgan. J* probably sees him once in a blue moon if we are being completely honest with ourselves.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

While Shane is a grown man and Ryland isn't responsible for keeping him on track, I constantly wonder why Ryland allowed Shane to let himself go. Remember when they first started dating, and Ryland took pride in weaning Shane of soda? Now we get Shane posting pics of 30 Diet Coke cans that he goes through in a night.
Maybe he's been trying and gave up? Maybe he's adopting Shane's lifestyle and it doesn't bother him anymore?

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

following!

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

re: shane and his hygiene. i deal with really bad depression and a myriad of other issues. there's been times where i have been unable to do basic hygiene things like brush my teeth, hair, get a shower. but the difference is, i was mortified by it and didn't want anyone to see me in that state. for shane, it's a joke. that's why i don't think he can just pin it all on mental health issues. i get that sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying but it's really suspect to me that shane constantly makes his hygiene out to be a joke. and also he's changed drastically when it comes to hygeine. back a few years ago he'd joke about eating badly, not showering, etc. but he'd make these jokes all while looking healthy and having put some care into himself. his fans lapped it up though, believing he really was a slob and it was oh so #relatable. but then he actually did become that person. he stopped caring and looking after himself. i truly just don't understand him. what grown man finds humor in not showering? in not taking care of himself?

mins
Learner
Learner

Post by mins »

Lady Grey wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:55 am
re: shane and his hygiene. i deal with really bad depression and a myriad of other issues. there's been times where i have been unable to do basic hygiene things like brush my teeth, hair, get a shower. but the difference is, i was mortified by it and didn't want anyone to see me in that state. for shane, it's a joke. that's why i don't think he can just pin it all on mental health issues. i get that sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying but it's really suspect to me that shane constantly makes his hygiene out to be a joke. and also he's changed drastically when it comes to hygeine. back a few years ago he'd joke about eating badly, not showering, etc. but he'd make these jokes all while looking healthy and having put some care into himself. his fans lapped it up though, believing he really was a slob and it was oh so #relatable. but then he actually did become that person. he stopped caring and looking after himself. i truly just don't understand him. what grown man finds humor in not showering? in not taking care of himself?
right? it's so crazy to me. i'm the same way sometimes, esp w/ my other mental health issues doing basic things can be rly difficult, but i do them anyway bc literally it just feels so much better to take a little care of yourself. even just putting on clean clothes after u shower, i mean, does shane ever wash that disgusting robe he's always wearing?

another thing that really bothers me is how everyone else is just enabling this behaviour... i would be called out before i could do half the shit shane gets away with!! is it really just bc he pays their bills? can't ryland at least take a cooking class (since he wants to be a housewife SO badly) and make some decent food for them?? especially when u KNOW your so struggles with food + depression issues... i just don't understand.

mins
Learner
Learner

Post by mins »

lmao someone called him out and he gave this nonsense response... "you'll love it even if u don't like makeup" he can't handle criticism to save his life...

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

It isn't a world he doesnt know, its just something thats popular atm and imo over saturated. ive said this before but he has turned into what he used to make fun of

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

He is a sellout! I used to watch him and be a fan. But hes sooo far up jeffrees ass I can no longer see him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image Image Image

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

He latches on to everything. Why should everyone else make money off of makeup and he can't? Aside from the obvious that he knows shit about it obviously...

Return to “Shane Dawson”