Evettexo Part 2

Re: Evettexo Part 2

Post by Guest »

How sad and fucked up of a mother is she to use her pregnancy and lie about the way she feels. It sounds to me that the couple of the year isn't doing accordingly as she wanted to be. When she said that it's Ulysses first time at an appointment and he says well you always let me know the day before then it seemed that he triggered her but she calmed down and said it's my fault right it's always my fault. So he hasn't left the shop, she did all that for views. Guys I think there's trouble in paradise. Point blank I think Ulysses just can't stand her sometimes. And I agree with that one girl on that tweet, she spends too much time on things that aren't her priority basically it's what she's saying to me.

So Blanca "with that being said" take care of Max's car seat, spend more time with him, don't depend on your mother & Ivette as much I thought you was wifey material but you not if you have others taking care of your responsibilities. Don't complain about having to pick up after Max or your house that comes with the package of getting married, I don't think your mom & Ivette married him too. Split responsibility with Ulysses.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by pln_0012 »

Ra_59dena wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:52 pm
How sad and fucked up of a mother is she to use her pregnancy and lie about the way she feels. It sounds to me that the couple of the year isn't doing accordingly as she wanted to be. When she said that it's Ulysses first time at an appointment and he says well you always let me know the day before then it seemed that he triggered her but she calmed down and said it's my fault right it's always my fault. So he hasn't left the shop, she did all that for views. Guys I think there's trouble in paradise. Point blank I think Ulysses just can't stand her sometimes. And I agree with that one girl on that tweet, she spends too much time on things that aren't her priority basically it's what she's saying to me.

So Blanca "with that being said" take care of Max's car seat, spend more time with him, don't depend on your mother & Ivette as much I thought you was wifey material but you not if you have others taking care of your responsibilities. Don't complain about having to pick up after Max or your house that comes with the package of getting married, I don't think your mom & Ivette married him too. Split responsibility with Ulysses.

I cannot stand this bi

Novascotia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Novascotia »

I'm not subscribed to Benny, nor have I ever watched any of his videos, but the Tahoe vlogs kept getting recommended to me, so I clicked on them and skipped throughout the vlog. I saw the following ...the picture I attached is none other than Blanca.

Her hips are missing someone file a report!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Screenshot_20190710-000737_YouTube.jpg
She's stubborn but oh well
Screenshot_20190710-000800_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

i literally have been reading all of these and from someone who has been following her since her uglier days braces big nose and all I can honestly say she’s so
Full of herself it’s no wonder she’s lost so many friends through your her “journey” but claims people are fake and clout chasers like bitch have you sat on your ass looked I’m the mirror and thought to yourself that maybe you’re the fucking problem . I cannot stand how she tries to act like a airhead but ends up looking stupid as fuck. She swears everyone is trying to come up from her helping them out like no hoe, of people who used to fuck with you are doing better that’s because they’re like able how is that someone’s fault. I swear she acts so grown but goes on rants on Twitter she claims to be up front but I bet you she would never say her tweets to anyone’s face she’s the one girl in hs who was all bark but when it came down she wasn’t down for her shit. I bet money that if it ever came down to that she would go on and say she’s grown married and has kids but goes on little kid rants. I’m glad everyone around her is making it big while she’s at home complaining making full on videos of her just talking and talking it’s not wonder all these so called clout chasers have walked out of her life hallelujah praise the lord to them . She’s big mad that her shits going down like what happens to her so call life book I swear she’s full of it

Novascotia
Talker
Talker

Post by Novascotia »

Ra_59dena wrote: Screenshot_20190710-000737_YouTube.jpgShe's stubborn but oh wellScreenshot_20190710-000800_YouTube.jpg
Blanca really tries to hide the fact that the carseat is still forward facing, it's so easy to just change it, but she doesn't want to give anyone the "satisfaction" of doing so. She is stubborn for no damn reason, the only reason it is even brought up constantly is for Max's safety and soon Camila's as well if she does the same to her. Quit seeing it as mommy shaming Blanca, it's all for Max's safety!

Post by Guest »

This one where they celebrate Ivettes 21, her look
Screenshot_20190709-034138_YouTube.jpg
Judith's Tahoe vlog, check out Ivette & Benny
20190710_011543.jpg
20190710_011625.jpg

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

i cannot stand her 🤦‍♀️

Post by Guest »

did yall see how max was holding onto the couch because he cant stand or walk on his own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

Can anyone help me i sent a reply about an hr ago and it said it had to be approved does anyone know how long before my reply shows up on the time line

Novascotia
Talker
Talker

Post by Novascotia »

Ra_59dena wrote: This one where they celebrate Ivettes 21, her look
Screenshot_20190709-034138_YouTube.jpg

Judith's Tahoe vlog, check out Ivette & Benny

20190710_011543.jpg20190710_011625.jpg
Lol forgot this one 🤢

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

It’s great reading this thread in the morning lol.
She mentioned everything we’ve been talking about the past few days.
Max’s hairline? Check
Max’s party? Check
Maternity shoot? Check
Ulysses editing? Check
Doctor appointments? Check
Lemme know if I missed anything else.
She’s walking on eggshells with Ulysses. Are you saying he can’t clean and take care of max if you are too busy running around? Going to drive thrus and laying down all day is so rough Blanca. I don’t think he’s leaving the shop especially with a new baby and that mortgage.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

ggg wrote:did yall see how max was holding onto the couch because he cant stand or walk on his own

Because she rather talk to the camera or be on her phone. All babies develop different especially with walking. It seems like he wants to walk but he’s just frustrated with that dumbass. I got nervous seeing him get off the ottoman even though he slid off his tummy. Blanca is just a shitty parent even as a new mom. You’d think she would be overly cautious and protective but she’s not.

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

pln_0012 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:09 am
Can anyone help me i sent a reply about an hr ago and it said it had to be approved does anyone know how long before my reply shows up on the time line

If you are new ususally within a few hours.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

vvrr2007 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:34 am
pln_0012 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:09 am

If you are new ususally within a few hours.

Thank you ! 😊 I seen my post on the thread already

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

I’m confused, in her video last night she said she uploads five days a week and now she’s only going to be able to do three days, since according to her she’s not feeling well. Where is she uploading FIVE days a week?

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

Ulysses, Blanca, & Ivette are all working desperately together trying to find a banda or grupo ASAP😂😂😂😂. Can they just have a normal kids party with no alcohol but have games, music, and a clown? Face painting and all the fun stuff for the kids not for the adults.

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:15 am
I’m confused, in her video last night she said she uploads five days a week and now she’s only going to be able to do three days, since according to her she’s not feeling well. Where is she uploading FIVE days a week?
That's what she claims but she never has because she always has problems uploading, problems with editing, or just feeling like shit. She is just lazy and tries to blame it on a million things except herself.

Post by Guest »

V O L U M E wrote:
ggg wrote:did yall see how max was holding onto the couch because he cant stand or walk on his own

Because she rather talk to the camera or be on her phone. All babies develop different especially with walking. It seems like he wants to walk but he’s just frustrated with that dumbass. I got nervous seeing him get off the ottoman even though he slid off his tummy. Blanca is just a shitty parent even as a new mom. You’d think she would be overly cautious and protective but she’s not.

i don’t care that he’s not walking, i said that because she claims he can walk all by himself.. she said it awhile ago and a lot of her mom followers with babies not walking at his age or a bit older felt like shit because of her.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer

Post by pln_0012 »

Losangeles24 wrote:I’m confused, in her video last night she said she uploads five days a week and now she’s only going to be able to do three days, since according to her she’s not feeling well. Where is she uploading FIVE days a week?
girl we’re all confused as to what platform she’s referring to that she uploads “5 days” a week.. tbh what she uploads is not even entertaining she’s always home or behind the wheel “vlogging” there’s so many youtubers who are or had been pregnant and they would vlog a lot of content for their viewers. She has a child take him to the park the mall an amusement park and vlog do something you know. She can’t even complain about not having help or being able to go out with a 1 yr and do activities because her husband is now a stay a home dad she has zero excuses, at this point she’s just a lazy b point blank period

Return to “Evettexo”