ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her hair always looks like an old lady's - because that's all her mom knows how to do. Remember how disappointed she was when she wanted that plummy-purple hair color and it just came out the same damn brown it always is? LOL her mom needs to brush up and take some more modern classes.

imshortt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by imshortt »

I’m actually disgusted by her post about how it takes a bad ass to be mom and dad. She acts as though she’s a badass single mawm who works her ass off for her kid and supports her. She can barely even consider herself a mother. Her parents are raising her freaking kid and she has the nerve to put Matt down. When he clearly has issues of his own and is around as much as they let him be. She’s fucking disgusting.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The Q&A video - I'm SO SURE Jeff left her that question about marriage. lmfao she is really trying hard to push marriage already, isn't she? Considering how well your first one worked out, I wouldn't be in any rush, Kailyn.

I also don't understand why she does so many of these videos. It's always the same questions. Never anything that people are ACTUALLY asking her to answer.

Jeff has a really good relationship with Gracie because he showed her a game on her iPad, guys. :rofl:

She mentioned wanting purple hair again. Don't let your mother do it, for the love of god! :rofl:

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

guess who is CRYING because she cant go to the cheesecake factory for her birthday. what a selfish bitch

RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

In her recent OOTD when she pans down to her shoes her carpet looks DISGUSTING!! Has it never been steamed cleaned?? There are so many black spots on it, they look like actual stains not lint, maybe from dropping her eyeliner too many times??

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

gulost wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 12:47 pm
guess who is CRYING because she cant go to the cheesecake factory for her birthday. what a selfish bitch

I can't with this. She's only concerned, and sad that Jeff can't take her to the faraway mall, and buy her shit. And then go back to his nasty basement to fuck. Waaaah, tear. She doesn't care about celebrating, or actually seeing her family, aside from them bring presents, and sheet cake to shove down her gullet. I'm priddy shhhooooreeee that Cheesecake Factory delivers. (IDK I'm Canadian) She'll fist pound, and mw will order her beloved tradition of orange chicken, and peanut butter cheesecake. No doubt. Or she'll complain to Jeff, and he'll magically surprise her, and sent it. Like he most likely did with that hideous peenk dressth. She no doubt complained to him, that she couldn't get a birthday dress, and he shipped over that ill-fitting Amazon monstrosity. Tho stuneen!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

New thread! We're way overdue! viewtopic.php?f=53&t=37615

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”