Re: Adobe Flash Wedding - Robbed Amelia's life PT 7

Post by saranessie »

Look what she posted, so sad for herImage

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A6003 en utilisant Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

saranessie wrote:Look what she posted, so sad for herImage

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A6003 en utilisant Tapatalk
This to me feels like someone posting on Facebook something like „Oh my day was so shit“ and when people asl what happened, said person only says „I don’t wanna talk about it“ Image stuff like that is attention seeking and begging people to ask, only then to promptly ignore any questionImage

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

do you think all the dancing is to try and get herself on strictly or some other dance show??? there's gotta be more to this than just ok I like to dance.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

I actually enjoyed her dancing video. I'm glad she is exercising and doing something fun, she needs those endorphins! She is looking really really skinny, so girl should EAT.MORE.CHOCOLATE and lots of carbs!

cloud9
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cloud9 »

IceMaiden01 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:10 am
Iris1969 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:06 am
IceMaiden01 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:55 am
Love how we’re all commenting on how skinny she’s got and suddenly she’s scoffing chocolate. I really hope she’s ok..... whatever the situation with her and Rob.
You often see with girls that have an ED that they want to get people of their backs by pretending to eat lots of junk food. I'm not saying she has one, but it is typical ED behavior :?.
I hope not too, I mean the heartbreak diet is a killer.... I really hope she’s ok, I find it hard to watch her at the moment as she’s trying too hard to be happy and it’s coming across as manic. Maybe she should take a break until she’s truly ready to come back, I get she probably has contracts and commitments but surely the companies would understand given the situation
There maybe a grain of truth in a previous suggestion that Rob may have been caught out by Amelia’s dad re a pre-nip! If you google his full name you get access to Company Houses accounts of four businesses he’s a director of. They’re either no longer running or have barely any income. For a supposed well heeled guy, his incomes looks rather dismal!!!

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipy locks »

cloud9 wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:35 pm

There maybe a grain of truth in a previous suggestion that Rob may have been caught out by Amelia’s dad re a pre-nip! If you google his full name you get access to Company Houses accounts of four businesses he’s a director of. They’re either no longer running or have barely any income. For a supposed well heeled guy, his incomes looks rather dismal!!!
I would actually love for this to be the case! Of course if it is, we'll never get the full story. I just love the idea of Amelia's family stepping up to protect her against someone who maybe was moving very quickly into marriage for all of the wrong reasons.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I've thought that from the beginning. Between the dad's 4 wives and the high standard of living, something seemed a bit desperate. if I were Amelia's dad I would have checked him out also. This is why insecure men put women down. And I still think it's ridiculous that he used the excuse to propose by saying he wanted to go to Paris to look for fabric. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

KTB_
Learner
Learner

Post by KTB_ »

Shordy wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:18 pm
I don't believe any of this, and the reason why is because I KNOW YOU LIED in a previous post about seeing Amelia in Thurloe Square. Amelia DOES NOT live in Thurloe Square and has NEVER lived there. I know where Amelia's old flat is. The reason i know is because after the shock of all that tax stuff (where we found out that she charged her rent back to her taxes) i did some snooping. I snooped because i couldn't believe that she had the audacity to claim back tax expenses on a flat she rented as a HOME, NOT AN OFFICE. I found out some scandalous things (TAX related) about the flat Amelia lived in, who owns it, how much was paid for it, etc etc. For legal reasons i do not want to expose the things i found out. I believe you have made up the above story to throw people off the scent as to THE REAL REASON THEY HAVE SPLIT.. I can't believe you guys are lapping these lies up.... so so so GULLIBLE... Which brings me to question who you really are??? Why are you trying to make out the reason Rob called off the wedding is because he "feels rushed", "got cold feet" "doesn't want a big wedding"... In truth, the reason is more SCANDALOUS than you guys could ever imagine...
Get over yourself with this crap. May of us didn't believe the original anonymous poster and we don't believe your BS either. #GullibleMyA**

nellybelly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nellybelly »

Maybe Rob showed his true colours with finances/intentions when they were buying the house together and the legal parts were being prepared. Anyways, we will never know the reason because Amelia is too classy and well advised than to speak bad about Rob in the heat of the moment. She must be hurting so bad and many of her followers have experienced such breakups, she should announce it and allow the support to come in.
I can’t deal with another week of dramatic highs and lows on her stories, it’s just weird to watch because we know she’s hurting. Makes me uncomfortable.

Tayl0r222
Learner
Learner

Post by Tayl0r222 »

she's just confirmed it's over. bless her

Melina75
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Melina75 »

She just posted a video addressing the whole break up situation, poor girl, I feel bad for her! But I guess it’s good that she decided to talk about it and move on.

binkydinky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by binkydinky »

Tayl0r222 wrote:she's just confirmed it's over. bless her
I didn’t expect her to so soon

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

bookish
Informer
Informer

Post by bookish »

Just watching her video about the breakup. Her girl friends sound awesome. Oh, but Estee is so not one of them.

Post by Guest »

She is wearing/shilling her jewelry even in her breakup video

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

Now I can’t watch the video right now but I am SOOOOOOOO curious how you can be that knee deep in wedding planning to then not get married.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I feel really bad for her. I think she jumped into the relationship and wedding planning too fast, but no one deserves this.

DyingInLA
Debater
Debater

Post by DyingInLA »

3 and a half weeks. so they broke up around her birthday... :(

Post by Guest »

Poor thing, I can't help but feel for her. She must feel foolish.
Does anyone have a tldr for how their relationship fell apart? I've tried reading the last 30 pages of this forum but it's a lot! <3

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Melina75 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:39 am
She just posted a video addressing the whole break up situation, poor girl, I feel bad for her! But I guess it’s good that she decided to talk about it and move on.
I feel bad for her too and found it very emotional to see her so hurt and embarrassed :( .

I'm glad she has a good support system to help her get through this and that she is also trying to get to know herself better with the help of a therapist. This will hopefully prevent her from making such rash decisions about her future again.

I think this whole mess happened because she didn't know that she was swept of her feet by the grand gestures of a man that didn't know and probably never loved the real her :?.

bluebells0703
Learner
Learner

Post by bluebells0703 »

Short and to the point, with an emphasis on those that stood around her. Her composure and calm was great to see.

Hopefully she can shake off Estee. What friend tells you to stop reading about unhealthy attachments and codependency smh.

She shouldn't feel foolish tho. Rob proposed, he broke it off (telling how she didn't so much as mention him by name), he struck me as the type looking for a way out for a while.

Honestly, I know this is the trash a guru, but I love her. Glad she has a tight knit group around her, she'll get through this just fine.

Return to “Amelia Liana”