#Gifted Shades of Grey: Lily Pebbles (part 11)

Re: #Gifted Shades of Grey: Lily Pebbles (part 11)

Post by Guest »

ccocopops_16 wrote:^It's especially funny because it's their anniversary, lol.

Begging for rings? I don't know anything about jewellery but can't rings be resized?

Moaning Lily rambling on about the weather and the mess she made

Her content is riveting and ground breaking, as usual :roll:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Bewildered by the last picture of the stairs. Did she not make the mess? Riveting content.

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by palmer »

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her because she made a mess in her house and now she has to tidy it up? Oh, my bad, I forgot how hard it is when your cleaner "only" comes to your house for two hours every week.

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

Ah now, that stairs rant is beyond ridiculous. Sure it must have taken longer for her to create that mess for the camera than it would have to just pop everything in its assigned place when she came through the door! I suppose it's beyond her to arrange a hook to hang her coat and bag on, a mat to park the buggy on to avoid dirtying the floor, a cage attached to the letterbox to catch the post and save it from said supposedly muddy floor, and just leave her fucking hairbrush (which she (1) patently never uses and (2) went on to shill in the next story) in her fucking handbag?!
Twat.

whatever1
Learner
Learner

Post by whatever1 »

She is really starting to bother me. I had a c-section 12 weeks ago, so my baby is about 4 weeks younger than grey. It really sucked. You are super tired and in a lot of pain, so I sympathized with Lily at first and was willing to cut her some slack. But I can’t feel sorry for her anymore. I’m back at work 5 days/week, still breastfeeding, and I cook and clean for myself. Some nights I wake up every 2 hours to feed my son and then I get up and go to work! And I don’t complain because I have a beautiful healthy baby, and this is the cost! And I am so grateful to do it. Having babies is hard work and you sacrifice things, but they are worth it. I would find her content more relatable if she acknowledged in any way how fucking lucky she is. She’s such a brat about everything.

sk_dd
Learner
Learner

Post by sk_dd »

palmer wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:25 am
ccocopops_16 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:08 am

When I go to the bakery I expect the baker to just give me my bread, and not go on to explain to me everything that happens in the backroom (eg how they work with their suppliers) for them to be able to deliver me the final product, let alone lecture me on how things could be improved. All I care about is that my bread tastes good! (or in her case, that the content is good)
I don't have anything to add - I just wanted to let you know how much this bit made me laugh :rofl: (and nod in agreement!)

Post by Guest »

Dee_mc wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:35 pm
Ah now, that stairs rant is beyond ridiculous. Sure it must have taken longer for her to create that mess for the camera than it would have to just pop everything in its assigned place when she came through the door! I suppose it's beyond her to arrange a hook to hang her coat and bag on, a mat to park the buggy on to avoid dirtying the floor, a cage attached to the letterbox to catch the post and save it from said supposedly muddy floor, and just leave her fucking hairbrush (which she (1) patently never uses and (2) went on to shill in the next story) in her fucking handbag?!
Twat.
Maybe if she hadn't put in that poo loo for Rich, then she'd have somewhere to put her gifted buggy.

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

Oh look another AD video...

Guys, Lily is SUFFERING okay? Whatever you have going on in your own lives, Lily will ALWAYS have it worse and she can prove it to you! Every. Single. Day.

Sanctimonious, martyr moms are the worst and Lily should be crowned Queen because she's also an influencer sellout to boot. I wish we knew the ROI for Missoma regarding Lily. She doesn't make anything she sells look good.

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

She needs to get off the internet.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

we need a new thread for this moaning brat, any title suggestions?

Post by Guest »

Weird Vagina wrote:we need a new thread for this moaning brat, any title suggestions?
Shilly Pebbles was used as a nickname earlier, maybe Shilly Pebbles: Unrelatable Privileged Mess or something?

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:58 am

Those teeth ewwww! Lily!!!!!! 😷

tehpretty
Learner
Learner

Post by tehpretty »

ccocopops_16 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:58 am

Omg. I'm imagining her sticking her face into Grey's feet, making that face and snapping 50 photos to get the perfect one. Typical Lily: arbitrarily staging 'content' to show HOW REAL she is. What a cringefest.

Post by Guest »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:21 am
Mummy blogger pebbles - moaning all the way to the bank

Post by Guest »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:21 am
#PRexperiencing First World Problems

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

She is talking about Grey’s sensory classes again on insta. Sensory class, swimming class, soon Grey will be ready for university!

Post by Guest »

Mixedbaby wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:09 am
She is talking about Grey’s sensory classes again on insta. Sensory class, swimming class, soon Grey will be ready for university!
Phew, all that cheap plastic tat she’s advertising there! Surely you could easily stimulate your baby with something you’ve got in the house anyway! Like ribbons and gift paper (which is totally what it looks like) and basically anything colourful. But of course Lily has to go online and order something because Grey LOOOOVED the specific toys in sensory class.

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Oh. My. God.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rondoodle
Learner
Learner

Post by Rondoodle »

Fucks sake. People are dying because the NHS is understaffed and underfunded. But lets spend money on building extra rooms within surgeries for precious Lily. WOW.

Its just a room is it Lily? You moved out of your god damn house during building work. So what would happen in surgeries up and down the land while they build these special germ free havens for snowflakes like yourself.

She's actually the biggest idiot I think I have ever come across. And her snarky stories afterwards. How many people does she know who have had babies both online and in her personal life? And no one else brings this shit up. Because it is downright stupid and spoilt.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

At this point, I think this woman is mentally ill. Babies are most likely to have a temperature after a jab anyway. Why is Grey more precious than other mundanes? In this country, people go to the GP when they’re desperate as you know it takes up to 2-3 weeks to get an appointment. But here you go the overprivileged Uglily Cuntingham is too concerned to be in the same room as people who have a cold. Go private or pay a nurse to attend to you at your freebie home then. ImageImage

Can’t Rich drag his wife off the Internet or she’ll have no ‘career’ left at this rate. She’s vile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Lily Pebbles”