Carlie “pyramid boss babe” Stylez

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Carlie “pyramid boss babe” Stylez

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I wonder if Carlie reads here. Talking about her "most handsome, gentle, hot husband" sure Carlie. Grass is always greener.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Well there’s a reason why so many Christians place emphasis on finding a partner who is equally yoked. Carlie rushed into every single relationship. She has never found her equal.

Jackson doesn’t not fit into the Mormon community at all. Not only is he disrespectful to the church, he also doesn’t seem patriotic at all. I don’t think he’s pro military or cares about any veterans. He probably looks down upon them for not being able to get into a traditional college. However I believe that he is a white nationalist. I am sure he takes pride in being a white male but he probably looks down upon the poor working class community which used to be the Butlers.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Doesn’t Carlie get offended when he doesn’t include cooper into his family portraits. There are hardly any pics of coop on his Instagram. I bet they made cooper take this photo. Image

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by avastpiratekitty »

baseballmama wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:47 am
Screenshot_20191111-094349_Instagram.jpg

Carlie is selling editing filters and this is how she advertisers the one named after Elliot..him in a diaper with a blue line meaning that it needs to be changed.

Also...Elliot is 2 years 7 months old. The kid is approaching 3...when will she potty train this kid? My guess is Elliot will be in diapers until Lenny gets potty trained.
She replied to a comment on a photo she posted on Instagram a while back that she might train them both at the same time (sorry don't have screenshots). I'd say that's not a good idea because Elliot has been more than ready to be trained for some time, but I guess they just put it off for whatever reason.

Last week she posted a photo on her story that they starting to potty train him. She also posted a photo of Lenny on the toilet with the training seat on (probably) joking she's training her too. I'm not a parent but Lenny can't even walk yet so I don't even think it's possible. :? :roll:

scones
Informer
Informer

Post by scones »

I haven’t logged in here in so long but those presets she’s selling are fucking aaaawful. Am I crazy? The ‘after’ shots just looked so bad. Each one of them are bad for different reasons. Too over-exposed, too highlighted, too yellow, too blurred. The colouring is so unbalanced. Blergh.

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

Was it a set up family photo shoot? That’s sad that Cooper was left out. I’m sure he was at his dads house. But then they should have scheduled the photoshoot for when he would be there. Poor kid. Carlie doesn’t seem to care either, which is even more sad. If I were her, I wouldn’t want to leave any of my children out of a family photo

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

Carlie doesn't want to attend church either. She's a phony. How the hell would your alarm not go off every week and you not think to maybe set a 2nd one just in case? Either it was an unfunny joke or a lie.

wondermaven
Informer
Informer

Post by wondermaven »

Rhea85 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:14 pm
Who thinks they actually had a fight and were not joking. She used to post shit about Steve on twitter then act like nothing happened and would go off on her fans in the comment section who questioned her relationship. She’s a psycho.
How many of us know someone else that acts like this as well? I hate when women rant about their bf or husband and when you start to side with her, she acts like you are trying to break them up. LOL. Stupid.

wondermaven
Informer
Informer

Post by wondermaven »

baseballmama wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:47 am
Screenshot_20191111-094349_Instagram.jpg

Carlie is selling editing filters and this is how she advertisers the one named after Elliot..him in a diaper with a blue line meaning that it needs to be changed.

Also...Elliot is 2 years 7 months old. The kid is approaching 3...when will she potty train this kid? My guess is Elliot will be in diapers untill Lenny gets potty trained.
wow, a very tacky way to market something! Your kid in a dirty diaper!

Yes, that kid is too old to be in diapers all the time!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She looks bizarre. She used to be so pretty. Those lips are awful. Why doesn't she just buy some greens and throw them in the blender?
She says she spent $225 at Costco on "who knows what". Maybe if she was more careful about what she throws in the cart at Costco, she wouldn't have to diet. My daughter and I just don't keep candy or chips in the house. She feeds her kids junk, and she probably eats it too, and then she whines about being "fat" (which she isn't)Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Um if it’s so hard to get to church on time and they have been struggling so much to go for over two year, it’s obviously too early for them. couldn’t she just ask the bishop to please give them a later service? They have one in the morning and one in the afternoon, no? I don’t think she cared about this as much as she wants us to think she does,

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

I don’t even think it’s the fact that it’s early that’s the problem. Jackson just doesn’t want to go

Mille026
Talker
Talker

Post by Mille026 »

Was she actually mad and embarrassed or did she just want attention? If I found out my husband was immaturely turning off my alarm so that we missed church I would be way too embarrassed to post about it on twitter.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Mille026 wrote:Was she actually mad and embarrassed or did she just want attention? If I found out my husband was immaturely turning off my alarm so that we missed church I would be way too embarrassed to post about it on twitter.
Over the years I have noticed that she is a controlling, possessive psycho just like her mother. I think she was upset at Jackson for ruining her perfect Mormon fantasy of having 5-6 kids and going to church every Sunday. So she decided to post that to publicly embarrass Jackson. She posted another story of cooper laughing at Jackson and said “everyone was mad at Jackson”. That’s her way of punishing someone.

Remember she used to to this with Steve all the time. She would subtweet things on Twitter and left many YouTube comments about how Steve almost broke her heart, and how he takes steroids. In a vlog she mentioned that he let down her entire family. She has to tell the whole world about her issues.

I am sure she will start finding out more secrets about Jackson in the next few years. Jackson persuaded her like a used car salesmen when they first met and quickly took over her parent’s finances. He then took over shay’s business, making himself the ceo. Highly suspicious.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Lol at that video

Also check out what he retweeted :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

She’s so cranky! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

She isn't an "entrepreneur" either. "Eyerollsohard".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cwestfinder
Learner
Learner

Post by cwestfinder »

Her new makeup look is horrendous. 🙄 I wouldn’t take any tips from her unless I wanted to look like a clown.

Boymomma123
Learner
Learner

Post by Boymomma123 »

Those presets that she is partnering with or promoting are really terrible. Most presets on the market are pretty terrible but those ones take the cake. Just another fad that she is grasping onto in an attempt to make a quick buck. I cannot wait until all of these "influencers" have to learn what it really means to work hard and earn a living.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Boymomma123 wrote:Those presets that she is partnering with or promoting are really terrible. Most presets on the market are pretty terrible but those ones take the cake. Just another fad that she is grasping onto in an attempt to make a quick buck. I cannot wait until all of these "influencers" have to learn what it really means to work hard and earn a living.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Instagram is testing removing likes from some influencers. I am sure Instagram won’t last forever just like vine. Eventually she will have to find something else.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”