Niki "Chinny Chin Chin" & Gabi "No Twinny Twin Twin" DeMartino - Part 11

Re: Niki "Chinny Chin Chin" & Gabi "No Twinny Twin Twin" DeMartino

Post by Guest »

am123456 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:51 pm
Talking about Jesschic, why is her content lately so similar to Gabi's videos? Did anyone notice this too?
I find her SO creepy!
I wonder if she is intentionally copying her for views, if Gabi is "mentoring" her or if her mind is so messed up that she added another target to steal a personality from. But it's not like Gabi has much of a personality of her own either...

I remember reading that Jesschic comes from an incredibly controlling and abusive home environment. I kinda get vibes of some kid of personality disorder from her, and that she models herself off of others as some kind of escapism or coping mechanism. Maybe she's latched onto Gabi now as her next role model after getting attention and praise from her, and because Gabi is so fake confident.

I agree with whoever said that she's actually naturally quite pretty without the fakery, she has nice bone structure and features. It's a shame she is so insecure

poisonousprinces
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by poisonousprinces »

carlinn wrote:The comments on that picture has me DYING! Here it is so you guys don’t have to go look up hee insta:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ImageImage

I’m no editing genius but does it look like someone’s been a bit clumsy with the paint tool around her hair?Image

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

am123456 wrote:Talking about Jesschic, why is her content lately so similar to Gabi's videos? Did anyone notice this too?
I find her SO creepy!
I wonder if she is intentionally copying her for views, if Gabi is "mentoring" her or if her mind is so messed up that she added another target to steal a personality from. But it's not like Gabi has much of a personality of her own either...
I don’t mind that so much because i think its funny and gives Gabi a taste of her own medicine. What goes around comes around. Maybe now she’ll know how Ariana felt having someone copy her so closely.

teenyc
Learner
Learner

Post by teenyc »

At this point niki and gabi are just so... botched

cwspnbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by cwspnbaby »

teenyc wrote:At this point niki and gabi are just so... botched
They 100% are & the worst part is that they don’t see it & just continue to make themselves look worse! 3 years ago they looked beautiful & now idk who is going to pop first from all that filler.

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Re: Niki

Post by cantrelate23 »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:36 am
This is really random and I don’t know if I’ve ever posted on this thread but I’m watching kuwtk and their bodyguards reminded me of Gabi being seen out with bodyguards did she actually ever hire bodyguards or am I remembering something wrong lmao

i think she has in the past - claimed she was doing it 'for the video' but it was clearly for her ego. same excuse when she takes limos to the mall.
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Gabi is the type of girl to have a photo of herself as her lockscreen because she’s so obsessed

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

But what does it mean if they use a producer for their videos? Someone else is coming up with the video ideas?

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

123xyz wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:45 pm
But what does it mean if they use a producer for their videos? Someone else is coming up with the video ideas?
in the film world, the producer does a lot of the "business side" of things - budgeting, securing filming locations, marketing, among other things. how that translates to youtube i'm not really sure. it could involve some of the same things like negotiating brand deals, working on uploading videos/other content after it's all edited, and maybe coming up with ideas for the videos. it could also be bitch work. don't the twins call that girl erin their producer? lmao what does she do besides sleep until noon every day and run errands for them?

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

danny-devito wrote:
123xyz wrote:
in the film world, the producer does a lot of the "business side" of things - budgeting, securing filming locations, marketing, among other things. how that translates to youtube i'm not really sure. it could involve some of the same things like negotiating brand deals, working on uploading videos/other content after it's all edited, and maybe coming up with ideas for the videos. it could also be bitch work. don't the twins call that girl erin their producer? lmao what does she do besides sleep until noon every day and run errands for them?
I feel like a lot of people knew they had a producer before Trisha said anything, especially after Erin did that article where she revealed that she literally uploads their instagram pictures because they’re apparently too busy to tap two buttons on their phone themselves. They call her their producer but the article kinda showed they treat her like a slave. And when do we ever see them take her out and treat her? Rarely ever.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Cats_Stoop wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:19 am
danny-devito wrote:
123xyz wrote:
I feel like a lot of people knew they had a producer before Trisha said anything, especially after Erin did that article where she revealed that she literally uploads their instagram pictures because they’re apparently too busy to tap two buttons on their phone themselves. They call her their producer but the article kinda showed they treat her like a slave. And when do we ever see them take her out and treat her? Rarely ever.
Too busy to post an ig pic because theyre spending their time scrolling through other people’s igs to copy. Neither of them would last a day working a real 40 hour a week job. Imagine them working two jobs and going to school.. all they do is complain and they literally get to do and buy whatever they want all day.

cantrelate23
Informer
Informer

Post by cantrelate23 »

the fact that there is a third party posting their instagrams and they still post the botched, poorly facetuned and hair painted fuckery that they do is so concerning.
"you know you've got an issue when your entire relationship doesn't even last for the length of one GG thread."

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

Cats_Stoop wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:19 am
danny-devito wrote:
123xyz wrote:
I mean, she is their employee, we see them treat people like shit that they arent paying so at least shes compensated. Kinda off topic but she sounded miserable in that article. She seems well educated, I hope she isnt stuck managing bratty youtube "talent" forever.

Georgia_peach
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgia_peach »

gabis photoshopping is getting more noticeable than ever...in her snaps she’ll post from her camera roll and you can see the lockers behind her curve around her. in her vacation pics you can see the windows curve around her....and her pic in the pool she basically looks like a bobble head she made her body so small!

it’s almost laughable. and her fans just pretend like they don’t notice...maybe they’re so blind that they really don’t notice? i saw one of fans tweet back to her saying “wow i didn’t realize you were that tiny!” and i had to fight back the urge to reply “she’s not that tiny, because that’s photoshop!”

i really don’t know why, because she is a petite girl, but she’s photoshopping herself to an unattainable level..her body images issues make me so sad for her.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

Georgia_peach wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:29 pm
gabis photoshopping is getting more noticeable than ever...in her snaps she’ll post from her camera roll and you can see the lockers behind her curve around her. in her vacation pics you can see the windows curve around her....and her pic in the pool she basically looks like a bobble head she made her body so small!

it’s almost laughable. and her fans just pretend like they don’t notice...maybe they’re so blind that they really don’t notice? i saw one of fans tweet back to her saying “wow i didn’t realize you were that tiny!” and i had to fight back the urge to reply “she’s not that tiny, because that’s photoshop!”

i really don’t know why, because she is a petite girl, but she’s photoshopping herself to an unattainable level..her body images issues make me so sad for her.
Or the photos Alex took of her on vacation in her swimsuit. Her boobs were blurred and contoured to hell to make them look bigger. It’s like she just added a dark line then blurred it but you can tell in the videos she posted in the same suit they’re not that big lol

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Gabi is asking on Twitter what to do with her two bunnies fighting, now she seems to have them separated, and she is complaining and saying "I don't want them to be apart forever". People are telling her to look to see if they are male or female, as she never took them to a vet. This itself makes me roll my eyes so much, but maybe people who don't have pets wouldn't understand, but this is the basic thing to do: A check-up by the vet, actually knowing if your pet is a male or a female, to avoid having babies for example, maybe the rabbits are not fighting but reproducing........ Okay I'm done with this topic.

From Niki's stories on Instagram, it looks like she is going to do the "24 HOURS CHALLENGE IN MY CAR!!!!!!" okay. I think I am already done with this topic as well!

For the one interested, I made a thread about Alex (viewtopic.php?f=698&t=36636) like it seems she now wants to be a sTaR too! :tu:

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

Brune wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:24 am
Gabi is asking on Twitter what to do with her two bunnies fighting, now she seems to have them separated, and she is complaining and saying "I don't want them to be apart forever". People are telling her to look to see if they are male or female, as she never took them to a vet. This itself makes me roll my eyes so much, but maybe people who don't have pets wouldn't understand, but this is the basic thing to do: A check-up by the vet, actually knowing if your pet is a male or a female, to avoid having babies for example, maybe the rabbits are not fighting but reproducing........ Okay I'm done with this topic.

From Niki's stories on Instagram, it looks like she is going to do the "24 HOURS CHALLENGE IN MY CAR!!!!!!" okay. I think I am already done with this topic as well!

For the one interested, I made a thread about Alex (viewtopic.php?f=698&t=36636) like it seems she now wants to be a sTaR too! :tu:
She really never took them to a vet ? No excuse for that. If you have time to do blackface every single day as well as fine tune selfies into another person, you have time to take proper care of your pets.

Its not like we didn't call her out the day she got them, yet she insisted she had a vet appointment. I think the novelty wore off and those bunnies will be gone soon. I wouldn't be surprised if she still keeps them both in the tiny little hamster cage she brought them home in.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

now gabi's white because she wants to live out her Blair Waldorf fantasy. gossip girl ended like 7 years ago. no one cares about videos centered around the characters.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

sisinikkole wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:31 pm
now gabi's white because she wants to live out her Blair Waldorf fantasy. gossip girl ended like 7 years ago. no one cares about videos centered around the characters.
It’s hilarious she’s getting comments about “Love the new pale you!” And shit cus she’s still dark as eff. Also that weird gossip girl edit/trailer made me realize how awkwardly she walks in heels.

randooooo
Talker
Talker

Post by randooooo »

Yea her walking legs in that video... oh dear let me just say it's not a good look in her case and she should work on some better angles

Return to “Niki and Gabi”