She said she's a lash tech. How is that her full time job I dont get it

Stopbullying556
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nadia maya atl, any insights?

Post by Stopbullying556 »

I’m so shocked reading all of this. I’m pretty sure most of you are Muslim girls and talking this way about someone who has done absolutely nothing to you. It really just sounds like jealousy to me because you’re bashing her for not telling her makeup or hair secrets. Why would you care to know if you weren’t jealous or wanted to do things how I’m so shocked reading all of this. I’m pretty sure most of you are Muslim girls and talking this way about someone who has done absolutely nothing to you. It really just sounds like jealousy to me because you’re bashing her for not telling her makeup or hair secrets. Why would you care to know if you weren’t jealous or wanted to do things how she does them? Why waste your time watching her page and her live or anything to do with her if you don’t like her? She doesn’t owe anyone anything and none of us owe anyone anything. When did it ever be okay to bring down and bully someone this way? I personally know her and nadia is probably one of the sweetest individuals I know and very caring with a big heart. The only reason her or anyone would be “rude” is if the other person is rude first. You can’t disrespect someone or say something mean/rude and not expect them to keep their mouth shut. None of these things are true about her and she actually doesn’t even know I’m writing this or that I even found this forum but I’m only doing this to prove how all of you don’t have a life but sit there bringing other women down and bashing them. Her life is not your business and that goes for any influencer or blogger or YouTuber. Just bc they choose to keep their profiles public does not mean they’re asking to get bullied. We are all human at the end of the day and as one Muslim to another this is beyond messed up.
She also most certainly did finish high school and did not do any of the stuff you anons are claiming and that includes ruining a relationship. No guy has photos of her or ever did and I know this because I personally know her and that’s just a huge lie itself. It was the other way around that the girl reached out to nadia begging to know stuff about that stupid guy who lied and made up fake messages to make her look bad (like he always did to anyone that called him out js he did it to many people and nobody said anything about his dead mom either) just to clear that rumor up since none of you actually even heard her side and believe everything you hear from these stupid people who always gossip and make up rumors. Shes actually a beautiful and sweet girl with self respect but none of you would know that bc you probably are too jealous and insecure. Her personal life does not concern any of you. There are people dying in the world because of covid and you girls are sitting here behind a screen anonymously saying hateful things that you would never be able to say to her in her face? Let that sink in for a minute

infinitshooter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by infinitshooter »

AGREEE, I know her personally and I know for a fact she didn't do any of the stuff mentioned. Every negative comment on this thread has been posted is FAKE and filled with so much hate, how can you guys talk so much fake shit about someone y'all haven't even met? Like it boggles my mind thinking about how there are people who will hate on you for no reason just because you're beautiful and trying to just live and its not just hate but this shit right here is straight up bullying. You guys are probably the same people trying to slide in her DM's and keep getting put on read then you guys get salty and go on tantrum. I don't understand why do you guys have to hate someone who has a beautiful soul? Like what even bothers me is that the people commenting on here are most likely Pakistani's; why do we have to hate on each other that much? Just imagine if you woke up one morning and someone screenshots you a picture of a thread posted online that is bashing either you or your mom and its filled with nothing but false information trying to degrade your or their character. Imagine that person who got that screenshot would be going thru? Imagine them having a horrible week, crying themselves to sleep suffering from depression and finally GETTING that one good night sleep only to be woken up by someone bashing them based on fake context. What did that person do to deserve it? What would they be going thru? You guys really need to understand someone first and put yourself in their shoes before throwing your tantrum.

Stopbullying556
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stopbullying556 »

I encourage all of you to delete these threads that involve Nadia bc from what I know she filed a police report and is taking this to court and usually when this happens the lawyer will get all of your IP addresses to build the case. You girls do know that bullying and harassment is against the law .... I don’t want anyone going down or getting in trouble so I’m only here to warn.

habibi77
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by habibi77 »

I have a lot of tea on Nadia Maya. Should I share or nah

Post by Guest »

Here to provide insight from someone who’s known her for a while. We’re not friends because she’s quite bitchy tbh but in Atlanta everyone knows everything about everyone. It’s a super close knit brown community
Some things that stick out

1. Her parents are super liberal to the point where it’s fucking bizarre. Like you’re Muslim and you’re gonna elf your daughter get on a plane to visit and stay with her boyfriends? It’s one thing to “halal date” but they legit let her live like she’s married (sex, sleep overs, dates) and are OK with it. Usually every time she takes a vacation it’s to visit a boyfriend, that’s why it’s usually NYC or LA because most of the guys she gets with are from there and she’s dying to marry outside her state and culture. Most of the rest of the brown community doesn’t fuck with her family because they’re way too liberal non-religious for their standards and what’s why she has 0 Muslim friends.
2. She has fragile self esteem and has had a boyfriend her entire life. I remember the first one was this fuckboy (I won’t name bc he doesn’t put himself out there) when we were 14. Everyone knew of his fuck boy tendencies even at that young age; he cheated on her CONSTANTLY but she kept taking him back and gave him her virginity when we got to high school a year later. He bragged about it to all his friends and showed them her nudes and then dumped her. She thought she could change him but sadly got screwed over. I feel bad for her bc I think that experience stuck with her and most of her bfs after that (that I know of) are the same type & cheated on her a lot too. She needs to change her type because all her relationships end the same way
3. I’m realllly shocked she’s become an ‘influencer’. Not even trying to be mean but she’s really nothing special in real life. She’s like 4’10” and got a weird smushed face. Like it’s suuuuper wide and round and she doesn’t have any cheekbones or natural contours but does a good job of hiding that in her pics with her hair. She’s not ugly but just average/plain so props to her for really manipulating her looks with tons of makeup lighting and angles because she looks nothing like her pictures IRL
TO BE CONTINUED..

Post by Guest »

4. The biggest reason why I don’t fuck with he is her character. She lies a lot and is a total snake. It’s one thing to lie about big things/secrets.. but she lies about USELESS shit. It’s sooo pathetic! Example: she got lash extensions and the person who did them even tagged her. Someone then asked her where she got her lashes down and she said iTs jUsT tWo cOaTs oF mAsCaRA LMFAO. when the lady tagged her 😂 she’s not a girls girl whatsoever; she’s bitchy and never wants to help others. She sees every woman as her competition and if you ask her anything she uses she either keeps it a secret (so lame lmao) or just says “it’s natural!!” Lmao. Plus she gets filler and super defensive over it.. like do it and own up to it or stfu. Also she’s a snake who cheated on one kf her boyfriend named Tejas with Adam saleh. She flew out to hang out with Adam and told her bf it was for work but she solely hung out with him and posted tons on pics way too close to him at the time. And then she broke up with Tejas and who did she conveniently start dating right after? Adam. She’s a hoe and it’s sad that her parents not only are okay with it but also molded her to be one
5. She claims to be a “modest” dresser but that’s not the case at all. She shows a ton of leg even on IG but she wears bikinis in real life. I have pics and can post if anyone wants proof FYI. Also her nudes have become a running joke. So many guys have passed them around. I’ve seen them myself from 3 different guys. She should really think before sending them. Overall she’s not such a good person and is actually very vile. That’s why she has 0 Muslim / desi friends. Everyone here knows her real character and just thought y’all would want some insight into her reality .

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Lanalovexo wrote: 4. The biggest reason why I don’t fuck with he is her character. She lies a lot and is a total snake. It’s one thing to lie about big things/secrets.. but she lies about USELESS shit. It’s sooo pathetic! Example: she got lash extensions and the person who did them even tagged her. Someone then asked her where she got her lashes down and she said iTs jUsT tWo cOaTs oF mAsCaRA LMFAO. when the lady tagged her 😂 she’s not a girls girl whatsoever; she’s bitchy and never wants to help others. She sees every woman as her competition and if you ask her anything she uses she either keeps it a secret (so lame lmao) or just says “it’s natural!!” Lmao. Plus she gets filler and super defensive over it.. like do it and own up to it or stfu. Also she’s a snake who cheated on one kf her boyfriend named Tejas with Adam saleh. She flew out to hang out with Adam and told her bf it was for work but she solely hung out with him and posted tons on pics way too close to him at the time. And then she broke up with Tejas and who did she conveniently start dating right after? Adam. She’s a hoe and it’s sad that her parents not only are okay with it but also molded her to be one
5. She claims to be a “modest” dresser but that’s not the case at all. She shows a ton of leg even on IG but she wears bikinis in real life. I have pics and can post if anyone wants proof FYI. Also her nudes have become a running joke. So many guys have passed them around. I’ve seen them myself from 3 different guys. She should really think before sending them. Overall she’s not such a good person and is actually very vile. That’s why she has 0 Muslim / desi friends. Everyone here knows her real character and just thought y’all would want some insight into her reality .

Fuck the bikini pictures, post a normal pic of what she looks like in person lol. That’s what I wanna see. She looks very pretty on her IG so I can’t imagine her looking so plain Jane irl and still getting away with her ig photos. Unless she just blocks and deletes all comments addressing that on her ig. Is her hair all it’s cracked up to be in real life? Is it all her own hair?

Isn’t Adam saleh 30+ and I’m assuming this girl is like 22/23?? Can these girls not find someone with more clout in their age range. But I can see her parading herself as Arab to him to try to impress him

Post by Guest »

You can see the difference. The first pic is closer to what she actually looks like (even though she’s wearing makeup it’s not as much or as advanced as what she does now to change the appearance of her features). Look, I’m not saying she’s ugly. She’s not— she’s just veryyy plain Jane. Like you would not look twice at her in real life. That’s probably why all of her boyfriends are guys she meets online and through IG DMs. Good for her for knowing how to manipulate Facetune photoshop lighting 100 lbs of makeup and camera angles to make her look like a different person lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skhza123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skhza123 »

I wonder if she knows that Mo shared her nudes around LA. The whole community here knows how easy she is.

infinitshooter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by infinitshooter »

nudes? y'all fakes they're either photoshop or someone else. If y'all clamining there's pictures of her wearing bikini and nudes, post them on here or send it if not then stop making stuff up about her.

Post by Guest »

⬆️⬆️⬆️ Exactly

infinitshooter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by infinitshooter »

^ I swear man, kids nowadays... They’ll make up fake shit about anyone just to bring them down because they’re jealous of where that person is. It’s actually not sad but pathetic, and the worst thing is that they’re probably our typical desis.

Post by Guest »

This girl does not have a backbone. I replied to her story about haters saying she should focus on the positive and stop taking everything so personally and she blocked me. LOL like imagine having such a fragile ego

Post by Guest »

Also its weird how triggered she gets when someone asks about when shes getting married. Like sis i get youre jealous your little brother got married before you but get over it. Heard shes really mean to her sister in law too. Probably out of jealousy that she cant keep a man

skhza123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skhza123 »

mariyahahmed933 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Also its weird how triggered she gets when someone asks about when shes getting married. Like sis i get youre jealous your little brother got married before you but get over it. Heard shes really mean to her sister in law too. Probably out of jealousy that she cant keep a man
Lmao she straight up tells all her bfs that she wants to be a housewife once she’s married and she was fully exposed on today’s IG live from her ex omgg 😂😂😂😂

Post by Guest »

skhzadelete23 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:21 pm
mariyahahmed933 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Lmao she straight up tells all her bfs that she wants to be a housewife once she’s married and she was fully exposed on today’s IG live from her ex omgg 😂😂😂😂

Wait what did she say? I didnt see it. But LOL frog face Maya has 0 balls to confront people who dont like her. I wish a bitch would go live so I could tell her what I think of her but shes a pussy who cant handle any criticism

Post by Guest »

also if yall wanna see her current man its @mahmoud_maani not sure if they are fully committed or just casually dating but they are together

Post by Guest »

So she got more chin filler because people were saying she looks like a frog with a wide face LOL poor girl takes others' opinions so seriously

nosyposie93
Talker
Talker

Post by nosyposie93 »

Watch her story

Return to “Instagram”