Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Narcons: MeMe & Alex Raising a Brat - Part 6

Post by Lossiebee »

Alex wants so badly to business like a business guru or whatever it's actually pathetic. He's trying too hard it's ridiculously obvious.
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Doesn’t MeMe think this sickly sweet message is a bit repetitive? “Look within you.” “Work on yourself”. “Believe in yourself”. Blah blah blah. Her feed looks like a brainwashing scheme. Recycled quotes from someone else with her pics plastered everywhere like she’s some sort of Mother Teresa preaching people. I can think of a new business for her - Hallmark cards. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gia »

If she doesn’t care what people think why did she post that pic of Alexa supposedly begging for her pic to be taken ? That was definitely in response to a comment that said why do you force her to be in pics when she doesn’t want to . Then Meme replies with those pics as a subtle rebuttal .

If she doesn’t care - why does she come on here and read things about herself .
Wait maybe it’s to wish us love and compassion ?!?!? LMFAO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Drifter
Learner
Learner

Post by Drifter »

Screenshot_20190703-220944.png
So this is Natasha the nanny. I guess she is a kind of house keeper.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Drifter wrote:
Screenshot_20190703-220944.png
So this is Natasha the nanny. I guess she is a kind of house keeper.
I can understand why the Cons hide Natasha. It’s embarrassing to admit that five grown adults who all have children can’t look after one toddler. They really do treat Alexa like an inconvenience. Look at all the things MeMe has to sacrifice and she makes sure she reminds her daughter that on her birthdays. MeMe and Alex went out every single out during this trip except for one night that they had “friends” over but couldn’t show us. How can they relate to other parents they preach to? It’s a blatant lie not to admit they take their family on holidays with them to babysit at least at nights. It’s even more embarrassing to admit they hire a nanny to go on holidays with them too. MeMe has her own issues being a narc and all. But I mostly blame Alex for this. He wanted a child but wants to do fuck all with her. In 2.5 years of Alexa’s life, he washed her hair once, hardly ever looks after her on his own and certainly never with her on his own overnight. That’s downright disgraceful. The only thing Alex cares about is how much money he’s got in the bank.

Gia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gia »

naomi104 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:10 pm
Drifter wrote:Screenshot_20190703-220944.pngSo this is Natasha the nanny. I guess she is a kind of house keeper.
I can understand why the Cons hide Natasha. It’s embarrassing to admit that five grown adults who all have children can’t look after one toddler. They really do treat Alexa like an inconvenience. Look at all the things MeMe has to sacrifice and she makes sure she reminds her daughter that on her birthdays. MeMe and Alex went out every single out during this trip except for one night that they had “friends” over but couldn’t show us. How can they relate to other parents they preach to? It’s a blatant lie not to admit they take their family on holidays with them to babysit at least at nights. It’s even more embarrassing to admit they hire a nanny to go on holidays with them too. MeMe has her own issues being a narc and all. But I mostly blame Alex for this. He wanted a child but wants to do fuck all with her. In 2.5 years of Alexa’s life, he washed her hair once, hardly ever looks after her on his own and certainly never with her on his own overnight. That’s downright disgraceful. The only thing Alex cares about is how much money he’s got in the bank.

Great comment . Can you pls post this on Meme’s page . Would love to see her excuse

Post by Guest »

After 8+ hours without eyefucking, there she is Image

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

So, Lidia is in London with them. Uhhh.. is having Natasha there not enough for these two? I'm assuming that's who was staying with Alexa as they all had a pretentious lunch. Mimi looked particularly annoying. She seems to want to have as little responsibility as possible when it comes to the household and her own daughter. She doesn't clean, barely cooks, outsources almost everything just so that she can enjoy her pre-Alexa life.

Post by Guest »

Everyone is having lunch and talking to each other and there is MeMe acting like a complete idiot Image

Cam-cam
Learner
Learner

Post by Cam-cam »

Hop, an other little tackle to the London’s weather!

Gia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gia »

blue_clouddelete7 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:35 am
Everyone is having lunch and talking to each other and there is MeMe acting like a complete idiot Image

My god she looks scary . Psycho almost .

Why does she keep saying SPF instead of Sunscreen ? Also isn’t it hilarious how she proudly said she put SPF . Bitch you put your overpriced coconut oil that doesn’t work as sunscreen . Good luck with skin cancer .

Gia
Learner
Learner

Post by Gia »

What’s up with these ratchet “pigtails” ?
It’s so untidy and badly done . Can you believe this woman did hair tutorials on the Internet ?

Maybe because YouTube paid her and motherhood doesn’t she doesn’t care if it’s neat or looks good .
Ugh she’s the worst . I have never seen such a self involved and fake mother . She treats Alexa as her personal Instagram prop and nothing else .

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Another pair of 'friends' we never saw before who are vloggers .... do these people have any friend who is just a regular person and not a business connection? the way they toss around the word friend about their followers and random anquaintances is troubling.

Drifter
Learner
Learner

Post by Drifter »

About Natasha the nanny, maybe she doesn't want to be seen on instagram and it is understandable. But Mimi can just mention her or give her credit in one of her milions of instagram stories. I would feel bad if I were Natasha. She is like unvisible in Mimi's life although she is the one who does everything. So sad.

Momo332
Learner
Learner

Post by Momo332 »

I feel bad for the Nanny and Mothers, Mimi makes herself out to be a martyr for doing everything for Alexa. But her idea of sacrifice is clearly very different to other people’s, as in guessing she has never had to help people in the past/offer up any time or energy

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

More like “I’m performing for the gram”. Image

blue_violet
Informer
Informer

Post by blue_violet »

Maybe start from not being so attached to validation and your own reflection

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Alex put a massive pinch of salt in Alexa’s fried egg (who does that anyway). At her age she doesn’t need added salt in her food. But he gotta prove to us that he looks after Alexa sometimes while MeMe gets her 8 hours sleep. They may not eat carb and protein but their food is laden with salt. They need a kidney cleanse. Image

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

This is so cringe. ImageImage

Drifter
Learner
Learner

Post by Drifter »

Screenshot_20190705-214708.png
Oh ! My ears! I think they are dead now. Mimi you owe me two ears.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”