The amount of guests :rofl:

Cloudnumber123
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carrie Hopelessy Oppressed Fleggtcher - part 14

Post by Cloudnumber123 »

First off, this is a gossip website. What do you expect?

I am torn on why I still come here. I personally don't want to hurt anyone. I don't want Carrie to feel bad. I like to try to keep things constructive, but, it's a gossip site, not a constructive criticism site.

Many on here try to keep it constructive and not go off into just purely cruel personal digs. They do happen though, and when people try to police it, sometimes it works, and sometimes people defend the fact that it is indeed a gossip site.

So, we've established that this website is meant for people to vent/bitch. Fair enough. You can't have your cake and eat it too, though. Is it a bitchy gossip site, or is it a well meaning constructive criticism site? I'm as guilty as anyone here, and even if there is well intentioned feedback here and there, let's be real and own up to the fact that it's bitchy here. If you really don't like admitting that fact, stop coming here. Enough people stop coming here and her thread will just stop.

I feel guilty coming here sometimes, yet, I still do. When I think I'm done, she does something else that annoys me and I come here to see if it annoyed anyone else, too. What can I say. I'm not proud of it, but it's something I'm obviously addicted to.

Carrie should stop coming here. Easier said than done, for sure. Especially when even I admitted I'm a bit addicted to the drama of it all, myself. She should just accept the fact sometimes people don't like or agree with some things about her. If you see reason to change, do it. Otherwise you can't please everyone so move on.

To sum up, we should own up to the fact this website is a bitch fest most of the time.
I think this is a good place for the bitchy criticism to go, and not on her direct social media accounts.
As for the actual well meaning constructive criticism, honest book/performance reviews, Carrie needs to get real. It's a shame those can't go to her directly as they could help her improve. She says she can't see the constructive feedback on here because she has to sift through the bitchy stuff. Well then, stop shutting it down on your SM! At the end of the day she doesn't like ANY criticism. I think that is part of the reason so many fans come here. They are sometimes disappointed customers and she won't allow feedback. I agree one hundred percent that she is a total asshole to people who write obviously polite constructive criticism. She actively helps this website have a purpose by overly censoring her comments, responding nastily to feedback, AND advertising the existence of this website!

She has said a number of times with her "love is only spoken here" nonsense that while she doesn't want negative feedback on her SM, that you can go somewhere else and say it.

Well, here is somewhere else. Carrie is in the public eye, a place she has actively tried to put herself. It's celebrity 101 to know that you SHOULD NOT SEARCH YOUR NAME ONLINE. I can see how it could be a tempting drug to look up negative shit about yourself, but that is still her own responsibility.

Post by Guest »

I wonder if the Oliver stuff we comment on bothers her because that is a good portion of the conversation here. Maybe she should re-evaluate her relationship?

muddleoflife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by muddleoflife »

Cabbageleaf_23 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:08 am
Please don't let her play Emma.
it looks like there is alot of dancing and constant moving tho so if she wants to reach that role she should really invest in some dancing lessons or something

notjust_vanilla
Talker
Talker

Post by notjust_vanilla »

Here are 3 simple steps to help you get started Carrie:

1. Think before you post a condescending reply to a Q&A question. I feel like a lot of questions come from a good or inquisitive place from young fans who may have only just started following and watching your stories and wont know what you've already been asked (update your Q&A story archive, you one you've got is from 46 weeks ago).

2. Stop searching for your name on Twitter. Finding excessive "hate" is obviously unhealthy, but so is finding excessive praise. It can make some people more prone to poor handling of criticism if you hype up the praise. If you have to use it, find some sort of browser extension that limits you to 20 minutes a day, plenty of time to read the important things.

3. Evaluate yourself more. If criticism hits too close to home then its probably valid. There's nothing wrong with being hurt by criticism, but its the handling of it that makes or breaks you. Its important to grow as a person, but not taking it on board and not changing to spite the critique not only stops you improving who you are, but makes everyone around you think that you're rude and entitled.

xxx

Margo_Channing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Margo_Channing »

Cabbageleaf_23 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:08 am
Please don't let her play Emma.
Who?

Otter452
Talker
Talker

Post by Otter452 »

I offered her constructive criticism politely via DM. Now can’t view her stories. I give up.

sundayrose
Learner
Learner

Post by sundayrose »

If it was you who posted the numbered list of criticism, she's posted it on her stories along with comments about how personal attacks aren't helpful.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

Otter452 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:47 pm
I offered her constructive criticism politely via DM. Now can’t view her stories. I give up.
It just proves she's full of shit.

sun_and_stars
Debater
Debater

Post by sun_and_stars »

Carrie just stop it now, this is getting embarrassing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FramingTheDisco
Learner
Learner

Post by FramingTheDisco »

Okay, so she openly asked people to send her criticisms via DM and now that someone has it's not the type of criticism she meant?

You cannot control what people think about you. You asked for opinions, you're getting opinions. Get a grip, girl.

Otter452
Talker
Talker

Post by Otter452 »

sundayrose wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:50 pm
If it was you who posted the numbered list of criticism, she's posted it on her stories along with comments about how personal attacks aren't helpful.
No that wasn’t me.
I just said why I use GG (as it allows free speech - the good and the bad) and that I wasn’t able to comment freely on her social media because of her rabid fans.
Also complimented her talent but pointed out that GG is full of talented people too who like to voice their opinions. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and people change etc. That warranted a blocking of stories. I don’t get it. You ask for opinions, you get opinions, you lash out again.

Kimmygate123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kimmygate123 »

Laughed a lot at her saying she only shows 1% of her life online ...
Every damn day I see her rambling on her Insta stories She never stops!
:roll:

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

What's the bet that complaining about GG on this particular day now is ultimately just an elaborate plan for her to pop up once her May vlogs are finished tomorrow to be like "THE INTERNET IS CLEARLY TOO STRESSFUL, I THINK I NEED TO TAKE TIME OFF FROM THE INTERNET AND MAKING CONTENT TO JUST BE WITH MYSELF! NO NEW BLOGS OR VIDEOS UNTIL MY CONTRACTED LES MIS VLOGS!" :roll:

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

I think some of the things she got sent are harsh and are out line but what she writes about what criticism she was expecting is not....criticism at all? “Your blog post are interesting but needs to be proof read more” is a valid criticism people have been leaving her in a much better articulate way in her post and her answer was to turn off anon comments and delete the messages.

Carrie doesn’t want criticism and that’s the truth. She is not open at it.
-english is not my first language-

EmS87
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EmS87 »

100% believe she thrives on drama! Everything today she has created herself! It really is laughable today! How she can consider herself a ‘professional’ actress I will never know. X

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I don’t approve of people sending her those types of messages but apart from that it was 100% spot on and pretty respectful

MoodyToad
Learner
Learner

Post by MoodyToad »

She shows 1% of her life online? Karen We’ve seen you in your bra and knickers, you’ve held up your dirty running knickers on camera! You’re on ig stories constantly, we know a lot about your life, maybe some time of social media is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

What the feck is that mess of an insta story she posted she asked for the constructive criticism got it and then posted it to her followers adding more fuel to the fire.. cant win with this women no matter what you do this is why guru gossip is here because you literally can tell her nothing

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe she’s ever actually been bullied or experienced genuine hatred online if she thinks a list of actual constructive criticism is a personal attack.
If anything, for her to react like that to the list she must identify really closely to everything mentioned.
If she feels that congratulating her friends in person is more genuine than posting stuff on Twitter, she would have no problem owning up to it. It makes it seem as if she actually feels guilty about the issues raised and instead of saying ‘I hear where you are coming from etc’ she attacks back. It’s not healthy and she really needs to block this site if it’s messing with her mental health so much. Most of us do not know Carrie in real life! We only see what she puts out there and what she does put out there makes her seem quite bitchy and ungrateful. It’s obvious she only has yes people around her and she desperately needs someone to bring her back to earth.
I actually like watching Carries videos- it was her behind the scenes at Les Mis that got me watching her videos in the first place. I’d love to see her actually come to terms a bit more with her mental health and I think running could be really good for her if she trains properly and learns to look after herself rather than doing it for vanity reasons. I’d love to see her go to a physio and learn how to look after her ankles especially as I have been told by my physio not to run due to a leg length discrepancy. I have discovered it’s running on different terrains that will mess my hips up and now I’ve been encouraged to do light jogging on the spot or on a treadmill to gain the strength I need. That might be what Carrie needs.

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”