Renee Amberg

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Renee Amberg

Post by currywiththeshot »

haven’t really watched her since Noah showed up but damn that apartment is a cluttered nightmare

Ninochkamk
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninochkamk »

currywiththeshot wrote:
> haven’t really watched her since Noah showed up but damn that apartment is
> a cluttered nightmare
The "VIP" showed up?

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

I haven't been watching her, but saw her new video yesterday had book reviews which was laughable. She goes on how she is such a book nerd, but she rarely finishes a single book. "Oh it had too many pages and they used weird language like thou, I couldn't get into it." This one was too spiritual and it preaches that you should be positive all the time and I just don't believe in that. So I picked up some christian books because I'm leaning more into that, but they were too shoving it in my face so I couldn't read them.

I love books myself and have rarely stopped reading a book until the end because of lost interest. She tries so hard to be deep, but shes as shallow as the deep end of a kiddie pool.

Shes going through things again and feels worse than she did last year. She said her viewers that commented that she looked happier in Florida and should move back annoying and those comments puts too much pressure on her. She talked about this herself that she should move back and try to get out of her lease more than once. She refuses to to admit that she hates ny and wants to go back home.

She also talked about how her friends and family back home watch her videos and call her concerned and if she is really ok. She says I'm gucci and if I wasn't I would call you. She sure doesn't sound okay to me. She mentioned how she thought after getting things she always hustled after I think she means money and now that she has it shes not happy.

She thinks she might take a break from her channel, sounds like shes run out of ideas.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

She has gone off the deep end, Sundays and today's video she has lost it.

Sunday she went on this rant that didn't really make a lot of sense. How the think positive culture is toxic and even her old law of attraction videos are toxic. These are the videos that got her channel its start. Today she has deleted her IG because its too toxic, not sure how shes going to post brand deals and sponsorships. She went on a long rant on how she s been too afraid to use the subway in NY after living for a year. No wonder her videos are so boring all she does is mostly stay in her apt. That elevation church has really gotten to her head, shes against self help books and says the culture of it is fake and toxic.

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonmartini »

PisaLisa wrote:
> Today she has deleted her IG because its too toxic, not sure how shes going
> to post brand deals and sponsorships.

Lol I just watched the video. She says "I work in social media so I think there are contracts that are still ongoing that I cannot legally delete my instagram." I'm not sure how she gets sponsorships and brand deals to begin with as 1) she can't describe products and will read off labels for the first time on camera while mispronouncing everything, 2) her views/likes to subscriber/follower count ratio is so low, 3) she doesn't engage with her subscribers/followers in the comments, 4) she's now showing that she will casually delete social media shortly after a paid partnership because she hasn't grown up from those child-like struggles of instant gratification, jealousy, comparison, etc.

I'm not sure if she said anything about negative comments, but imagine a professional not checking their emails because they once had to deal with a negative client. Her followers feed into her delusion that she's this hustling hardworker when she has so much growing up to do.

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

lemonmartini wrote:
> PisaLisa wrote:
> > Today she has deleted her IG because its too toxic, not sure how shes going
> > to post brand deals and sponsorships.
>
> Lol I just watched the video. She says "I work in social media so I think there
> are contracts that are still ongoing that I cannot legally delete my instagram."
> I'm not sure how she gets sponsorships and brand deals to begin with as 1) she can't
> describe products and will read off labels for the first time on camera while
> mispronouncing everything, 2) her views/likes to subscriber/follower count ratio is
> so low, 3) she doesn't engage with her subscribers/followers in the comments, 4)
> she's now showing that she will casually delete social media shortly after a paid
> partnership because she hasn't grown up from those child-like struggles of instant
> gratification, jealousy, comparison, etc.
>
> I'm not sure if she said anything about negative comments, but imagine a professional
> not checking their emails because they once had to deal with a negative client. Her
> followers feed into her delusion that she's this hustling hardworker when she has so
> much growing up to do.

Wow, her job is social media but she finds it so toxic that she doesn't want to use it. In her last video she mentioned that she is just not feeling her content and is going to be taking a break until June. Didn't she just have a break when she came back from Florida?

Ninochkamk
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninochkamk »

PisaLisa wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 6:23 pm
lemonmartini wrote:
> PisaLisa wrote:
> > Today she has deleted her IG because its too toxic, not sure how shes going
> > to post brand deals and sponsorships.
>
> Lol I just watched the video. She says "I work in social media so I think there
> are contracts that are still ongoing that I cannot legally delete my instagram."
> I'm not sure how she gets sponsorships and brand deals to begin with as 1) she can't
> describe products and will read off labels for the first time on camera while
> mispronouncing everything, 2) her views/likes to subscriber/follower count ratio is
> so low, 3) she doesn't engage with her subscribers/followers in the comments, 4)
> she's now showing that she will casually delete social media shortly after a paid
> partnership because she hasn't grown up from those child-like struggles of instant
> gratification, jealousy, comparison, etc.
>
> I'm not sure if she said anything about negative comments, but imagine a professional
> not checking their emails because they once had to deal with a negative client. Her
> followers feed into her delusion that she's this hustling hardworker when she has so
> much growing up to do.

Wow, her job is social media but she finds it so toxic that she doesn't want to use it. In her last video she mentioned that she is just not feeling her content and is going to be taking a break until June. Didn't she just have a break when she came back from Florida?
A break from what?? :rofl:

Taca_qa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Taca_qa »

Y'all she's "back" and of course once again doing an apartment makeover + closet "revamp". This girl's only content is her bloody apartment. I can't stand to look at it anymore, how the hell is her sub count growing????? Her views to sub ratio is a joke.

Kalikala
Learner
Learner

Post by Kalikala »

I haven't watched her channel in ages since it's gotten so boring and repetitive but I had to click on the "dark side of NYC" video because I knew it would be amusing. Apparently "everyone" makes New York look so cool and "aesthetic" and "nobody" talks about how there's road rage and creepy people and Times Square is busy and the city can be dangerous.

All of this is BRAND NEW INFORMATION.

But also... didn't she live in Tampa? How sheltered was she if she never experienced any realities of city living there? It's not NYC but it's a decent-sized city.

Taca_qa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Taca_qa »

Kalikala wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:01 pm
I haven't watched her channel in ages since it's gotten so boring and repetitive but I had to click on the "dark side of NYC" video because I knew it would be amusing. Apparently "everyone" makes New York look so cool and "aesthetic" and "nobody" talks about how there's road rage and creepy people and Times Square is busy and the city can be dangerous.

But also... didn't she live in Tampa? How sheltered was she if she never experienced any realities of city living there? It's not NYC but it's a decent-sized city.
I would say with all the crazy shit going down in Florida, either she's incredibly privileged or just plain ignorant.

She's trying to allude to this new renee, but we all know that it'll be no time before she spirals again. Also I'm kind of bummed she's friends with Kelly Stamps, idk what Kelly sees in her but her videos alone are just the most annoying thing ever a

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

Taca_qa wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:55 pm
Kalikala wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:01 pm

I would say with all the crazy shit going down in Florida, either she's incredibly privileged or just plain ignorant.

She's trying to allude to this new renee, but we all know that it'll be no time before she spirals again. Also I'm kind of bummed she's friends with Kelly Stamps, idk what Kelly sees in her but her videos alone are just the most annoying thing ever a
I was surprised on hoe naive she sounded growing up in Florida. I am pretty sure the reason she moved there was because she watches The Real Housewives of New York. Is she that stupid that she thought moving there would be like a reality show?

I agree, it's only a matter of time before she spirals again. Her videos are so boring I think I have watched one in a month.

Rose1818
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rose1818 »

I haven't been minding her new content, I actually like her but I agree it's only a matter of time before she spirals again because every single day is the exact same for her. She should go back to school or travel or at least do something with her life! She knows she is in her late twenties and going no where hence her "quarter life crisis" video. I personally think she would do a lot better if she just left NYC... there's nothing there for her and she doesn't fit in.

Ninochkamk
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninochkamk »

Ok, what is she doing with her life? Watching Reality shows, edit videos, read one book in a month.. And what else? And now she is going to Florida.. Again...

godot
Talker
Talker

Post by godot »

i live in nyc and cannot believe how naive she sounds. she's afraid to go out alone in the middle of the day?? she lives in midtown manhattan :rofl: i will never understand why she chose to resign her lease this year. she seems miserable. though i have a feeling she'd be miserable most places...

SaraHJones1994
Stalker
Stalker

Post by SaraHJones1994 »

I got really annoyed with the comment she made in the new video about 'inappropriate clothing'. As if she didn't deserve to be catcalled because she was wearing a hoodie but someone with a tank top does. Ugh. Ew. And the way she talks about her 'influencer' friends, little wonder that they don't seem to hang out anymore. A part of me feels sorry for her because she was such a different girl when she was in FL. But now, she's jaded, judgemental, and seems to look down on so many other people.

I also find her content to be condescending and hypocritical. How many times has she criticsed religion in the past and yet she's reading the bible. I left a really long comment on yesterday's video, telling her how poor her comments were on clothing and that she comes across as so much more out of touch than the influencers she's so quick to criticise. She deleted it.

Ninochkamk
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninochkamk »

SaraHJones1994 wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:47 am
I got really annoyed with the comment she made in the new video about 'inappropriate clothing'. As if she didn't deserve to be catcalled because she was wearing a hoodie but someone with a tank top does. Ugh. Ew. And the way she talks about her 'influencer' friends, little wonder that they don't seem to hang out anymore. A part of me feels sorry for her because she was such a different girl when she was in FL. But now, she's jaded, judgemental, and seems to look down on so many other people.

I also find her content to be condescending and hypocritical. How many times has she criticsed religion in the past and yet she's reading the bible. I left a really long comment on yesterday's video, telling her how poor her comments were on clothing and that she comes across as so much more out of touch than the influencers she's so quick to criticise. She deleted it.
Incase she deletes this .. I had to say something.
Screenshot_2021-07-24-16-52-18-385_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Randomchick92
Learner
Learner

Post by Randomchick92 »

Lol true... the best content in NY is outside and she always does just point at her shoes. She never leaves that apartment!!!

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

She is all over the place! She said recently that she doesn't have any friends in NY what happened to her group of girls and that one she could see from her window? She's too afraid to leave the house after over a year there? She's got zero business living there, there is so much to see and experience and she's wasted her time there. The catcalling made em roll my eyes so hard. She must of been really sheltered living in Florida. She said that new yorkers are the fakest people, she is fake and so full of herself. She is finally coming around to moving back home but I didn't like how angry and defensive she got with her subscribers for pointing out how happier she is in Florida.

Ninochkamk
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninochkamk »

Just saw her IG story. She is quarantining again??

PisaLisa
Informer
Informer

Post by PisaLisa »

Not that I'm aware of, she's been going back and forth from NY to Florida 3 times total never quarantined that I heard of.

Return to “P-U”