TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooklyn and Bailey Pt. 2 - Baylor Brats

Post by TheLoneStranger »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:22 pm
But as far as Utah locking kids up for running away, the McKnights live in Texas now, don't they? They sent Rylan to a whole other state. There's definitely something fishy up...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The way it is written, "Youth who run away from another state", means that kids trying to take refuge in Utah are taken into custody there. That is where Rylan was dumped when they took the "big kids" on trips around the world. It isn't unbeleivable to me that 1. she'd want to run away from her family and 2. that she'd run away to Utah. Maybe she met her rumored bf there. Granted these are all just random theories that fit the limited information the family has provided.

meegz88
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by meegz88 »

I believe that the found VSCO account is actually Rylan’s because it makes sense that she would want some forms of social media that perhaps the rest of her family didn’t know about where she could be herself a bit more. I think this could be seen with her found Tik Tok account as well. She seemed to post things on these accounts that were really “off brand” for the McKnight family, like being sad or having a boyfriend before 16. I don’t think that Mindy necessarily had to have found these accounts to draw the conclusion that something was up with Rylan. She could’ve found out on her own and never even known of these accounts, which is why they haven’t been deleted. They definitely seem like the type of things Mindy would’ve deleted already, had she known about them, and maybe we will see them being deleted soon if she finds them.

Also, I know this is kinda old, but I always thought it was bogus af how Mindy or some other family was blatantly posting to Rylan’s Instagram account pretending to be her. Like, nobody fell for that. There was a clear shift in tone and nature of the Instagram posts when somebody else was posting on Rylan’s Instagram. Anyways, the comments under her last Instagram post are always interesting. People add something new everyday haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kateyy45
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by kateyy45 »

Hi! So a little off topic from the above convos buutt I actually go to Baylor with B&B. I guess you could say I fell down the rabbit hole lol. But I will say that I found it interesting that they actually have all of the same classes together. (Friends have had multiple classes with them and they are both there.) I mean I can’t judge since I’m not a twin and don’t know much about it but I feel like they really truly have no space from each other.

Post by Guest »

New thread here viewtopic.php?f=693&t=37515

A mod will eventually close this thread.
Do not post beyond this point.

----------

Return to “Brooklyn and Bailey”