Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah’s Sponsored Day: YouTube’s Self Diagnosed Princess - Part 5

Post by infjunicorn »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 pm
I can not deal with her teeth. They are SO big!!! It makes my mouth hurt just looking at them. At least Kurt’s semi look his size. I’ve never seen teeth as big as Sarah’s that freebie she got was disastrous! I’d be paying money to get them fixed!
For me, they are poster children for NOT getting veneers. I have naturally smaller teeth and it's made me self-conscious of my smile since high school. I used to think "when I'm an adult with plenty of money I'll get veneers"....welp, no thanks now!! I know you can get them sized to fit your mouth properly but I really think both she and Kurt looked better and more attractive with their natural teeth. :?
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:04 pm
I can not deal with her teeth. They are SO big!!! It makes my mouth hurt just looking at them. At least Kurt’s semi look his size. I’ve never seen teeth as big as Sarah’s that freebie she got was disastrous! I’d be paying money to get them fixed!
Both of them have horrendous teeth. Kuts aren't any better now. He was cute before, with his teeth. I thought they would just straightened them but they actually look completely different, so so much bigger.

CloserTooClose
Learner
Learner

Post by CloserTooClose »

I went full freak mode and went back through her insta and I’m actually shocked by the difference her teeth have made to her face like??? Kurt & Sarah both look so much older with the veneers? Granted the pics are 2 years old but like still... She used to be so freshfaced & natural, it really added to the ~sexiness~ she’s desperately trying to get back now, I think she looks so scary with the giant teeth and the ring light reflecting in her eyes :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

watermelon_53
Talker
Talker

Post by watermelon_53 »

I can't believe they want to buy a house. She definitely feels like a celebrity. Yes, you have a child and a dog, yes you're a family . But you have absolutely enough space in this apartment for all of you and your work. Maybe one day, when you have a second child, it would be more logical. She is so superficial I can't with it. Hate watching her is only possible because GG exists and we can speak out loud here.
Fox is so cute. I feel sad for him having those two as parents. Poor boy. When he gets bigger he could like books or maths or whatever Sezz hates. That would be awesome.

Post by Guest »

The whole giant teeth thing is really weird. Why did she even get veneers? Nobody noticed that crack in her front tooth she claimed was the reason for her veneers. :roll: Her natural face was great but she had to have it enhanced. She's so fake it's nuts, particularly given her entire platform is about being authentic, confident and real.

It's like her lip fillers. I swear it raises my blood pressure when I remember that! She made such a fuss about getting antibiotics for the spider bite! She moaned and moaned about hating needles and had a proper pity party, posting pictures of that stupid cannula in her arm like it was such an ordeal, all to get sympathy votes from her followers. Sickening.
Yet somehow she had no fear of getting needles in her face! Injections directly into her lips didn't scare her when she claimed she had a phobia of needles.

How very real and raw and holistic of princess sezzy! :roll:

etherealheaux
Learner
Learner

Post by etherealheaux »

Why would she invest in a $1.5 million apartment, spend thousands of dollars towards furnishing it, just to look at purchasing a house a year after she moves in??? They should have stayed renting if their goal was to buy a house so soon, what an absolute waste of money. And their current apartment is a three bedroom two bath, the perfect size for a small family. How ~~relatable and raw~~ of her. And good luck finding something affordable with Bondi coastal desert vibes, sissy.

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

Raise your hands if you are sick to death of hearing postpartum. Honestly I hate that word so much now.

Sezzy buy the house with the poor service, maybe then you’ll realise there’s more to life than instagram.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

they'll probably rent out or airbnb the apartment so her sissies can live like her, or use it as her "office"

Ktaylor91
Talker
Talker

Post by Ktaylor91 »

Why does she roll her eyes when she mentions their lack of sleep? Almost like she's so annoyed at Fox for not having a sleep routine. Poor thing already can't live up to their perfect expectations.

And why is the pram always covered? He needs some stimulation & to see the world around him! A stimulated mind will more than likely help get him to sleep better as well...

Anyway those 2 have no idea! Lost cause

Post by Guest »

She said in her stories today that they bought this apartment fully intending to buy a house soon thereafter! Like, what? Why wouldn't you rent and then purchase the dream house later on?
Oh, wait, I know why, because you're straight up lying again! You had no intention of moving again but you've hogged so much of the space in this flat that Kurt, Fox and Abby can't get room to breathe, so now you have to flip it and move to something bigger.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if she stopped hogging the whole flat they'd have more than enough room! I mean, come on, 3 bed/ 2 bath and a garage! What more could you need?

Spoilt, entitled, greedy, privileged, self-serving brat.

And of course they're gonna have it furnished for free again. I sincerely hope that Globewest refuse to give her any more free shit when she moves. I genuinely hope nothing is gifted her in the new house. She's had enough handouts that she doesn't even need.
She's so full of herself that she needs a touch rejection to knock her down a peg. I cannot believe how emotionally stunted and out of touch with reality these two are. If it wasn't all coming for free, they wouldn't even dream of moving again so quickly!

This doesn't bode well for Fox. What a terrible example to set for your child.

Post by Guest »

Also, can someone please tell me whether the Gypsy Sunglasses that caused all that controversy in the first launch were renamed during this restock? Or did this idiot dig her heels in once more and refuse to change the name?

Tato
Debater
Debater

Post by Tato »

Hi :D I’m new, I’ve tried to post this a few times, so I’m really sorry if I somehow accidentally post a very similar message more than once :? :?
Did you see her newest recipe post? Another Instagram page called wholesome_lee posted a very similar recipe a few days ago. Do you think she copied it?
Ps. I love this forum :)

Lurkerlizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurkerlizzy »

AliBee wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:20 pm
Raise your hands if you are sick to death of hearing postpartum. Honestly I hate that word so much now.

Sezzy buy the house with the poor service, maybe then you’ll realise there’s more to life than instagram.
Hahaha yes, maybe if she has a house with no service she'll be forced to get off the 'gram and spend time with her baby!
Also in her stories today, why is she trying sooo hard to justify having a rest day, explaining she's not being lazy or a sook, pointing out she only allows herself two walks a day... like get a grip!! She has such an obsession with exercise, it's scary!

Spicy_bananas
Informer
Informer

Post by Spicy_bananas »

I wish someone would find the listing for that "dream" house she has found...

morgsanderson
Learner
Learner

Post by morgsanderson »

I think I may have found the house.. it says that it’s double brick upon entry. The inside looks like the kind of thing she would go for. Am I allowed to post the link?

AliBee
Informer
Informer

Post by AliBee »

I found one but it’s a duplex, I thought she’d mean a stand alone house but I suppose if you are used to apartments a duplex is still almost a house 😆

Ps is there any way to change your user name on here?

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

morgsanderson wrote:I think I may have found the house.. it says that it’s double brick upon entry. The inside looks like the kind of thing she would go for. Am I allowed to post the link?

Chelmsford?

All pretty white and instagrammable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firsttimeposter81
Learner
Learner

Post by Firsttimeposter81 »

She is such a COW!!! Pretty obvious she is creating a cook book so I think this is an entirely genuine question! That 100% shouldn’t be replied with so rudely!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Post the links! It’s not her house just speculation haha

Post by Guest »

Firsttimeposter81 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:21 am
She is such a COW!!! Pretty obvious she is creating a cook book so I think this is an entirely genuine question! That 100% shouldn’t be replied with so rudely!
Thankfully that follower called her out on her rude response and didn't just cower. Good on her for not taking sezzy's shit. :tu:

Edit: She's already deleted the comment! Touchy, touchy! :rofl:
Last edited by Guest on Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sarahs Day - Archived Threads”