Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs "they're so pathetic we couldn't think of a title" - P158

Post by LittleButThere »

ohdangitsjenni wrote:
tenalachbay1724 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:32 am
Oh my god. My life is made. They’ve just posted a video about the ‘HATERZZ’. It’s actually hilarious at this point. Anna was acting like an angry 13 who just got called petty in the playground. And she’s trying to defend stuff they’ve done. Ah well, more entertainment for me to laugh at.
Hold on, you're happy they made a video about the "haterzz" that are harassing them and their children? I'm just curious how you'd handle people hacking into your child's school system trying to get information, people calling your child's school, etc. That's not acceptable for anyone. Celeb or not. I don't find any part of harassment and stalking funny. Yes, discussing gossip on a forum is one thing and can be fun and innocent, but to go into someones actual life to purposely mess with them is downright disgusting. I'm glad they are taking legal action against the people doing this to them. All these Youtubers have their issues. If you're legitimately concerned about something they're doing/have done, contact the correct law enforcement and allow them to look into it. Do not take things into your own hands because you didn't like the outcome.
Thank you. Exactly!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

I know this is going to be incredibly unpopular, but I feel sorry for them. They're not talking about this board. They're talking about people who have reported them for abusing their children physically, labelled Johnathon a rapist and tried to ruin their lives. Beyond losing their Youtube, the people they're talking about are trying to get their kids, home and reputations taken away from them. I used to like the SJs a lot, and tend not to watch them now as I've moved on from this brand of vlogger, but I feel horrific for them. No matter what we see, or what type of person people think Anna is, and what type of mother they think she is, it's obvious they're trying to give their kids a good life, and those kids will live a dream childhood, and probably life. People contacting the police, social services, schools, brands, gymnastics places is going beyond critiquing them.This is genuine, dedicated, stalking and harassment. No parent deserves to have accusations of abuse thrown at them for no reason, when it's very obvious they are not abusing their kids, and if you think the video is targeted to here, you should reassess what you're writing, to be honest.

ETA: Of course they've brought up GG now :roll: but it's not what the entire video is about, it's about people going beyond GG.

nire
Talker
Talker

Post by nire »

I have been around (watched SJs previously and read on this form) for a long time and I can tell you right now that some of the people that have done stuff / said stuff about this family on this site is some of the most f*cked up things I have ever seen.

I agree with previous posts in that it is one thing to gossip and bring to light some details on matters, but to constantly involve brands, hotels of where they are staying, schools etc is completely and utterly messed up. We’re in an age now where people thing it is acceptable to say whatever they heck they want to say and hide behind a username online. If you are honestly concerned about something, respectfully reach out to the proper law enforcement. But unless you have personal interaction with the family, I don’t see how you could possibly have any evidence of such.

As I have said on this forum before, if you don’t like watching them, DON’T. I got to the point where I wasn’t enjoying the content, so I didn’t. You don’t need to resort to petty shite just because of something that happened a long time ago. I would be as angry as Anna was if I was on the back end of this behaviour too.

Cao97x
Learner
Learner

Post by Cao97x »

I am feeling really conflicted after watching that video. Calling every person that doesn’t agree with what they do a troll is ridiculous. People are allowed to be concerned and raise those concerns if they feel that they need to, and calling people ‘trolls’ for doing that and saying that they’re taking legal action against those people could make people less likely to report something if they suspect that there is something more sinister going on. I am not not saying that they should ignore the situation but there are other ways to approach it. Those concerns may result in no wrongdoings being found but that does not mean that the concern for the child in question shouldn’t have been raised. I do understand that they are being reported for disingenuous concerns which isn’t okay, but to critique EVERYONE who raises a concern is also not okay. You cannot put your life online and not expect any backlash from certain situations. However, I think it’s disgusting that people have actually contacted the school and tried to hack into the school system. There’s a difference between being concerned for a child and harassing a family and that line has definitely been crossed. I like coming on here to gossip and find out things I didn’t know about YouTubers that I watch as none of my friends watch the same YouTube videos as me, but when a bit of gossip turns into people actively trying to impersonate a parent to get information about a child, it’s sickening. Also I am aware that person may not have come from GG or any YouTube forum, I am just speaking generally about there being a difference between criticising and harassing YouTubers (not just the SJ’s) and it’s really important not to cross that line.

Bedshrimp
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedshrimp »

Regarding their most recent video relating to the harassment. I do feel bad for them, but honestly are they surprised? There are some seriously messed up people out there and they are inviting millions of people into their lives and their children’s lives for money basically. They should just step away now. If you get to the point where your children’s lives are in danger then you need to stop. I would be absolutely terrified if that were my children. FFS there are people trying to hack into their kids school, now that is seriously fucked up. They share way too much, they have enough money. They are constantly waving it in all of their viewers faces with theirs brand new expensive sports cars, massive mansions etc. Really what do they expect?? Of course it’s going to cause jealousy and entice weird people to do and say malicious things. Firstly, stop over sharing your children, Anna only the other day posted a picture of her 2 year old in a very grown up looking bikini???!!!!! I mean..... really?????

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

We gossip on here and talk about their grey house and about the amount of money they waste. BUT, we do not 'physically' get involved with them in real life. I hope that it's no one on here. However, we have all said it. This is the danger of putting your children on the internet. There are some fruit loops out there ........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Blahblahblahhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Blahblahblahhh »

I have never watched these people but I just watched their latest video after a vlogger I know IRL posted it on their story... and I can’t pay attention because I’m too focused on the way the dad speaks. Is that just his accent, or does he have a speech impediment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

Serials12 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:36 am
"What if we had another baby?"
Ummm...more clickbaits, more innocent sexualization, more money grabbing.
Speaking of, I honestly think that with the way their subs are plummeting, I wouldn’t be surprised if they decided to have another baby just for the sake of that. Or at least doing something dramatic or out of pocket.

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

Cao97x wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:56 pm
I am feeling really conflicted after watching that video. Calling every person that doesn’t agree with what they do a troll is ridiculous. People are allowed to be concerned and raise those concerns if they feel that they need to, and calling people ‘trolls’ for doing that and saying that they’re taking legal action against those people could make people less likely to report something if they suspect that there is something more sinister going on. I am not not saying that they should ignore the situation but there are other ways to approach it. Those concerns may result in no wrongdoings being found but that does not mean that the concern for the child in question shouldn’t have been raised. I do understand that they are being reported for disingenuous concerns which isn’t okay, but to critique EVERYONE who raises a concern is also not okay. You cannot put your life online and not expect any backlash from certain situations. However, I think it’s disgusting that people have actually contacted the school and tried to hack into the school system. There’s a difference between being concerned for a child and harassing a family and that line has definitely been crossed. I like coming on here to gossip and find out things I didn’t know about YouTubers that I watch as none of my friends watch the same YouTube videos as me, but when a bit of gossip turns into people actively trying to impersonate a parent to get information about a child, it’s sickening. Also I am aware that person may not have come from GG or any YouTube forum, I am just speaking generally about there being a difference between criticising and harassing YouTubers (not just the SJ’s) and it’s really important not to cross that line.
I agree wholeheartedly. They expose their lives on the internet but expect only positive feedback or a positive reaction which is unrealistic and what’s worse is they know this. So when someone even respsectfully or tactfully opposes or disagrees with something they have done or said or something they are doing or continue to do, they’re labelled as trolls or haters. It’s absolutely narcissistic and arrogant. This is what initially made me look at them differently as well. And then of course, their minions follow in their footsteps and do the same thing without fail.
But no matter how I feel, there is no way I could fathom crossing such boundaries. If someone dislikes or hates them that badly that they would do that, then they need to eliminate the presence of the SacconeJolys from their life. It’s not healthy to hate or dislike someone that much, that they felt comfortable doing that.
I honestly have a feeling that they will continue as though nothing happened but they need to limit the exposure of their children. And this is why. People have told them that time and time again only to be labelled as ‘trolls’ and ‘haters’. In a perfect world, people out there wouldn’t cross those boundaries that they just have with them and do those kinds of things but this isn’t a perfect world. They need to do what’s necessary for their safety but moreso their children’s safety.
Last edited by Ludo on Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talker
Talker

Post by 98872 »

eileen_20delete5 wrote:
Thatsacoolusername wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:07 am
Getting a kiddie pool seems to be the most financially decent decision they’ve made in a long time. I think it’s a better idea than a normal pool...
Oh, no, this was a small pool that survived the move. Not sure if the others did. Because last year and the year before he put pools all over the garden of the rental, running up £1000 extra in utility bills he so proudly claimed, to keep them all up and running.......... His joking 'shall I put another 50 in' wasn't that much of a joke.

He started it to get Alfie's attention. Even had little Emilia go 'Yo Elfie' in every new vlog where they would add more to their garden. He called it 'garden wars', but Alfie did not respond at all. And it's not often Alfie is the more mature one in a situation.....
It's a new one he said on ig, other one didn't survive. He got it with the carriage for prime day

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

Question, have their been instances in the past where people have contacted the children’s school? Or strangers have any involvement in reporting the SacconeJoly’s to Emilia and Eduardo’s school? Or any similar instances to what they have mentioned in their recent video?

Why I ask is because, with the situation’s severity rising as someone tried to go as far as to hack into the schools system, could the school actually expel or decide to no longer accept Emilia and Eduardo because of these instances? Could they possibly assume them as a liability because with someone trying to hack into the school system, since it doesn’t only affect Emilia and Eduardo but also the other children. So I’m wondering if they could possibly see the SacconeJoly children as a liability to the other students’ safety because of the harassment that seems to keep following the kids to their school and due to that, they could not allow Emilia and Eduardo to continue to attend. Is this possible? Can a private school do this? Or are the circumstances not severe enough or do they not qualify for that kind of action?

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

They post these video talks when one of them gets their feelings hurt or when they lose money, but where is the sit down video where they talk about and threaten legal action over the use of their children's images by pedophiles?

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

runningon wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:53 pm
They post these video talks when one of them gets their feelings hurt or when they lose money, but where is the sit down video where they talk about and threaten legal action over the use of their children's images by pedophiles?
Hey, can you fill me on the whole paedophile thing? What exactly happened? Was that in relation to the threatening letters that they received or...?

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Ludo wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:08 pm
runningon wrote:
Hey, can you fill me on the whole paedophile thing? What exactly happened? Was that in relation to the threatening letters that they received or...?
There are older members who can hopefully fill you in on the photos that were used on questionable websites. What I'm familiar with is the pedo playlists. It's been a while, but do you remember when several mommy vloggers quit vlogging because of pedophiles? One mom in particular made a really good and informative video about it because she found that her videos were being used by them because she showed herself breastfeeding. Not sure if it's still up. But, I checked out what she was talking about. Pedophiles put together playlists based on their preferences. So there were lists for potty training, bath time, diapers, breastfeeding, etc. Daily bumps and the SJs videos were prominent in those lists. Youtube would delete the accounts who did this, but they'd just reappear under different names.

Here's an article I found: https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/ob ... ds-offline

And we know they are still out there which is why youtube recently turned off comments to vlogs with children, though the SJs still have theirs on.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

I don’t believe half of what they say. Their views are dismal, and suddenly there is a crisis. Sorry, get off the Internet if things are this bad. They choose to exploit their children.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Kelmo
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelmo »

Yeah this is their whole tactic every single time they drop in views (that or they have another child). I have zero sympathy or empathy for people who have used their children solely to gain an income by not giving their children the right to privacy...they lack basic parenting abilities, both of them.

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

Anna was discussing the video about the harassment on her instastories and she said that she feels like things like these start to really get to Jonathan when it starts to affect the business.
First off, I wanna say that I understand what she means. If people are contacting the people that are working with them and trying to sabotage their business endeavours, it will affect their livelihood, their income and in turn, their ability to provide financially for themselves and their children. I get it, I understand.
Secondly, I don’t how to feel about that statement. I’m not gonna sit here and be ignorant and act like these things don’t get to him when it affects their children and their welfare. HOWEVER, Anna literally said, verbatim, “For Jonathan, I think it’s when it affects the business. That’s what he really struggles with.” She was referring to the point when it (‘it’ being the harassment) really starts to get to him.
I honestly feel like I am nitpicking a little bit (though that’s not my intention) because when you have children and a family to support and your income is being compromised or could potentially be compromised, it can and/or does worry you severely. So, I get it but I’m just finding it hard to grasp how all of that affects Jonathan the most when it comes to their business endeavours as opposed to their children. Their children are being harassed too in a sense and I’m just finding it hard to understand how he really struggles when it affects the business but not when it’s his kids. I’m not trying to say he doesn’t stuggle when it’s his kids being affected but based on what Anna says, it alludes that when it starts to affect his business endeavours, that that’s the straw that broke the camels back for Jonathan. You know?
But like, their chidlren’s safety is literally being compromised right before their eyes.
All in all, I get it. They’ve worked to build their success up and one person was compromising that, so it must have been nerve-wracking.
I’m just a little taken aback by that statement given the context because how can that one thing like that be what drives him to his breaking point as opposed to a person or people messing with his kids and where they go to school.
Excuse my rambling, just sharing my thoughts on it. I don’t know if what is said made any sense. Haha. It did in my head. Feel free to enlighten me because I do feel like maybe I’m reading into it too much, idk. 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

Ludo
Debater
Debater

Post by Ludo »

runningon wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:20 pm
Ludo wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:08 pm
runningon wrote:
There are older members who can hopefully fill you in on the photos that were used on questionable websites. What I'm familiar with is the pedo playlists. It's been a while, but do you remember when several mommy vloggers quit vlogging because of pedophiles? One mom in particular made a really good and informative video about it because she found that her videos were being used by them because she showed herself breastfeeding. Not sure if it's still up. But, I checked out what she was talking about. Pedophiles put together playlists based on their preferences. So there were lists for potty training, bath time, diapers, breastfeeding, etc. Daily bumps and the SJs videos were prominent in those lists. Youtube would delete the accounts who did this, but they'd just reappear under different names.

Here's an article I found: https://www.newstatesman.com/culture/ob ... ds-offline

And we know they are still out there which is why youtube recently turned off comments to vlogs with children, though the SJs still have theirs on.
Ohh, right! Yeah, I remember this. Thanks.
I remember something about what the paedo’s would do with timestamps in the comments. I don’t remember if this actually happened or if it was just an example that was used wherever I read it but there was this channel that belonged to a woman who would do yoga and her son would always join her and participate. Unfortunately, sometimes when they would do yoga, her son would end up in, for a lack of a better description, raunchy or ‘sexual’ looking poses/positions and the paedo’s would timestamp it in the comments.
I’m not sure if that is what also led to the comments being disabled by YouTube of the channels of some people that featured children in their videos but it’s possible.

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

They get more views with these types of videos. A quick look at their YouTube catalog, and you'll see that any video with a dramatic title has substantially more views. If the situation were as bad as they say it is, than dedicating an entire vlog to it would be counterintuitive. All that does is make them seem accessible to the people who may do something like what they're complaining about. So, it's either for attention, or they just are that stupid.
I'm guessing attention, though they are stupid. Even these boards were getting slow, because they're just redundant bores, but I'll bet it's gotten traffic from people wanting to learn about everything that they've brought up. These two are stirring their own pot.

Wheresmejumper
Learner
Learner

Re: SACCONEJOLYs

Post by Wheresmejumper »

Blahblahblahhh wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:36 pm
I have never watched these people but I just watched their latest video after a vlogger I know IRL posted it on their story... and I can’t pay attention because I’m too focused on the way the dad speaks. Is that just his accent, or does he have a speech impediment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just his accent, he sounds like any other dub to me.

Return to “Anna Saccone”