continue here :tu:

if you have any suggestions for the thread name, let me know ;) I'll change it

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Nazanin Kavari/Kavari Vlogs - Part 6

Post by LaurieShelby »

Following!
My suggestion is nazaninsugarmommykavari I know it’s really bad hope someone will have a better name!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by flower_girl »

Nazanin “New Body & A Nose Job” Kavari

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

flower_girl wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 pm
Literally lol basically a new ass person :rofl:

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

flower_girl wrote:
YES

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

flower_girl wrote:
Rooting for this name tbh

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

it's just so hard to sum up how much of a shitty person and a waste of space she is into a title

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

flower_girl wrote:Nazanin “New Body & A Nose Job” Kavari
I really like this name!
Btw I’m curious to see what happened with Triana. Amanda Diaz, another influencer changed her management name and she was with Triana too Image

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nazanin “New Body & A Nose Job” Kavari - Part 6

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Following.

Naz's leopard print pants in her latest vlog are so horrendously cringey. Wow. She really thought that was a look.

Pancakes0098
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakes0098 »

Yasmin commented on Trianas pic on Apr 4 so they still cool. She was always a weird manager to be honest.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Pancakes0098 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:08 pm
Yasmin commented on Trianas pic on Apr 4 so they still cool. She was always a weird manager to be honest.
I think she's still friends with Yas but completely cut off relations with Naz. It definitely was weird though.

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

Triana was also addicted to plastic surgery. I think she's a big part of the reason why Naz and Yas got many procedures done. She wasn't a great influence on them and they both really looked up to her I think.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

LaurenLove wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:36 pm
Triana was also addicted to plastic surgery. I think she's a big part of the reason why Naz and Yas got many procedures done. She wasn't a great influence on them and they both really looked up to her I think.
But Yasmin is not some naive, impressionable little girl like Naz so the fact that her grown ass would also be influenced by Triana's grown self says a lot to me. I guess she thought that having a big ass and posting thirst traps on IG is more important than her degree and self-respect. Yasmin and I have the same birthday (July 21) and I'm 6 years younger but she just never seemed to emotionally mature and get past the superficial shallow nonsense.

mochakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by mochakitty »

following!

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

Naija21 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:44 pm
LaurenLove wrote:
But Yasmin is not some naive, impressionable little girl like Naz so the fact that her grown ass would also be influenced by Triana's grown self says a lot to me. I guess she thought that having a big ass and posting thirst traps on IG is more important than her degree and self-respect. Yasmin and I have the same birthday (July 21) and I'm 6 years younger but she just never seemed to emotionally mature and get past the superficial shallow nonsense.
Yas is def not like Naz when it comes to fake bitches and influencers younger than her. But I feel like since Tri was older Yas turned into that naive little girl. I'm just disappointed she gave up her degree too to post thot pics on insta. I feel like she could've done way more with her channel. Do you guys see their posts in NY. Theyr'e hanging out with other basic as fake "influencers". Idk if it's just me but i'm getting so sick of these influencers. Like anyone and their mom and daughter become one and then can't take criticism. Not to mention how they just influence toxic culture and toxic values and ideals. :roll: :roll:

gossipletter432
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipletter432 »

bentbladii wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:01 am
Naija21 wrote:
LaurenLove wrote:
Yas is def not like Naz when it comes to fake bitches and influencers younger than her. But I feel like since Tri was older Yas turned into that naive little girl. I'm just disappointed she gave up her degree too to post thot pics on insta. I feel like she could've done way more with her channel. Do you guys see their posts in NY. Theyr'e hanging out with other basic as fake "influencers". Idk if it's just me but i'm getting so sick of these influencers. Like anyone and their mom and daughter become one and then can't take criticism. Not to mention how they just influence toxic culture and toxic values and ideals. :roll: :roll:
Did you watch Mel’s live? Towards the end, Justin asked him what he liked about himself and he said everything and proceeded to say how sexy he is and how he don’t know how Naz has the confidence to walk around with someone as sexy as him. Lol. If someone said that to me, I’d take that as an insult. He’s basically saying she’s out of his league and she’s lucky to even have him. No wonder she’s so insecure.
He was also saying how he gets insulted if a guy don’t try and come at Naz when they in public. To me it comes off as though they got this weird competition going on in their relationship to see who can get the most compliments, people tryna come at them, etc. Its almost as though they need that validation in order to believe they are good enough for each other or some weird shit like that. I don’t know I just think it’s weird. It’s one thing the be secure and trusting in your relationship but to get mad if someone ain’t coming at your significant other shows that other peoples views on them effect your views. Maybe Mel was getting on Naz about not enough guys starting at or complimenting her body or something and that’s what led her to actually go through with the bbl. Naz did mention she likes when girls call Mel cute because it makes her feel good but that probably just because people constantly saying he ugly. It really seems like people complimenting Naz gives Mel more confidence in himself. I do see comments saying he is a lucky guy and shit like that do I guess that really helps his confidence but she better watch. He’s gonna become so cocky that he’ll be quick to leave her if she don’t do, look, act, etc. as he wants.
I personally see it as no one has to confirm to me that my man looks good because I know that shit. Not only that but I also just don’t care what others think because he’s what I FIND ATTRACTIVE. I don’t need validation from others.
I almost forgot - Mel the bum also said he loves when guys buy drinks for Mel because that means he don’t gotta but one for her. I wonder what else he’d allow guys to do so he wouldn’t have to pay or he’d be able to get sum for free himself.

bigfatgoalie
Learner
Learner

Post by bigfatgoalie »

following

bentbladii
Talker
Talker

Post by bentbladii »

gossipletter432 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:50 am
bentbladii wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:01 am
Naija21 wrote:
LaurenLove wrote:
Did you watch Mel’s live? Towards the end, Justin asked him what he liked about himself and he said everything and proceeded to say how sexy he is and how he don’t know how Naz has the confidence to walk around with someone as sexy as him. Lol. If someone said that to me, I’d take that as an insult. He’s basically saying she’s out of his league and she’s lucky to even have him. No wonder she’s so insecure.
He was also saying how he gets insulted if a guy don’t try and come at Naz when they in public. To me it comes off as though they got this weird competition going on in their relationship to see who can get the most compliments, people tryna come at them, etc. Its almost as though they need that validation in order to believe they are good enough for each other or some weird shit like that. I don’t know I just think it’s weird. It’s one thing the be secure and trusting in your relationship but to get mad if someone ain’t coming at your significant other shows that other peoples views on them effect your views. Maybe Mel was getting on Naz about not enough guys starting at or complimenting her body or something and that’s what led her to actually go through with the bbl. Naz did mention she likes when girls call Mel cute because it makes her feel good but that probably just because people constantly saying he ugly. It really seems like people complimenting Naz gives Mel more confidence in himself. I do see comments saying he is a lucky guy and shit like that do I guess that really helps his confidence but she better watch. He’s gonna become so cocky that he’ll be quick to leave her if she don’t do, look, act, etc. as he wants.
I personally see it as no one has to confirm to me that my man looks good because I know that shit. Not only that but I also just don’t care what others think because he’s what I FIND ATTRACTIVE. I don’t need validation from others.
I almost forgot - Mel the bum also said he loves when guys buy drinks for Mel because that means he don’t gotta but one for her. I wonder what else he’d allow guys to do so he wouldn’t have to pay or he’d be able to get sum for free himself.
OMGGGG GIRL WTFFFF. He is legit ugly ass shit lol I wanna drink the confidence juice he's been sipping on. Omg i saw him post something like "modeling agencies sign me". Was he joking cuz like tf. Honestly I forget that this guy is older than her sometimes. He really sounds childish asf like some fucking high schooler. He posted a picture of his arms and flabby belly and was flexing say "SHEESH MEL" to HIS FUCKING SELF omg lmfaoooooo. He's not even fit or that buff idk man. His mom needs to whip his ass lol. I feel like he has such a big head because of Naz. She's always like complimenting him for the bare fucking min. Also idk if it's just me but I feel like he's been smoking a lot more recently (cigars, weed, etc). He's about to look older real quick too.

flower_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by flower_girl »

she’s absolutely ruined her entire face with that nose job. she doesn’t even look human!! now everything else on her face looks way too big bc her nose is too small!! i know someone who lives in the area Dr Ghavami is from and they told me that everyone they know that goes to him for a nose job ends up with a tiny ass button nose. she had a GOOD nose before! honestly it’s going to be really sad for her when she realizes that she spent her barely 20’s being insecure and changing everything about herself. you can’t take back a nose job, and he wasn’t conservative about it at all. and if i remember correctly it’s much much harder to “add on” to a nose once stuff has been “taken away”. why anyone would want to look 40 when they’re 20 years old is beyond me. i’m a couple years older than Naz too and still enjoy when random drive thru workers tell me i look 16 :rofl: i bet you she doesn’t even get carded when she goes to a club or bar. that’s embarrassing. no one should want to look double their age and want to have a body like they’ve just gotten a “Mommy Makeover” prodcedure after having their 2nd kid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Nazanin Kavari”