Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Harlowe

Post by ivanafendya »

princessbubbl3gum wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:43 am
Valerian70 wrote:
I wasn't refering to you having a go at her make up skills but others have made comments about her appearance. I get having a go at her make up application skills because of how she started out but some have been much more unkind.

I love pausing videos at random and landing on a fun face pull - I once did it on a Bailey Sarian video and laughed like a drain for 15 minutes straight because of the face she was pulling - wish I'd thought of screen shotting it for when I'm having a bad day.

With regards to the doxxing it was her daughter that copyright claimed a video that was reposted and it gives her full name as the person who claimed it when you click on it. Two seconds on google images shows that yep that's her daughter and then 2 seconds later by replacing the first name with Stephanie you have her personal Facebook, Linked In profile, White Pages, the whole lot.
It was a video I uploaded that was copyright claimed too. Although I said that if they had a problem they could have messaged me rather than striking the channel I uploaded it to.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Well I guess that little bit of petty AF backed fired on her.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

ivanafendya wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:40 am
That was her daughter actually. She was active in this thread for a while.

ivanafendya
Learner
Learner

Post by ivanafendya »

Knitting Jenny wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:15 am
ivanafendya wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:40 am
That was her daughter actually. She was active in this thread for a while.
Yes that is who I was referring to. When she first came in I thought she was a down to earth and well spoken women. When she pulled the copyright claim instead of just asking that it get taken down first, that is when I realized that, at least in part, she is her mothers daughter for sure. Petty. Sorry for the crazy long run on sentence. Tired brain today.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

This came up on my fb feed. Using a dead girl for promo Stephanie?? So tacky. Image

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

I was listening to her Bonnie and Clyde series and the way she does a Texas accent is grating as stupid as hell. She thinks she's cute but she's just dumb. Reminds me of how she also put some rando clips of her singing in some older videos. We get it, you want to seem talented at somehing but you are mediocre at best. That's the deal with all these chicks who want to start being beauty youtubers and fail, so thet switch to true crime. Ughhhh

ripleysavesus
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ripleysavesus »

My god this woman is insufferable!
I dont get how cant she see how childish and corny her videos are.
She's delusional, acting like it's higher than everybody's, believing that people don't realize she is a basic bored soccer mom, drinking wine bitching about others life.
And not a special person bringing the absolute truth about life or dead.

Does she have a degree in psicology anyway?
Cuz she acts as so.

She’s in a frame of mind that believes her inputs are really relevant to the cases, and by her work, is helping solve it.
She is not.
She is just profiting on disgrace, and sadnes of victims.

I laughed loud and immediatelly turn my tv off when i saw that her big eyes and
bad make up skills, was given screen time on the Cecil Hotel documentary.
Too bad for her anyway, the doc is super strange disjointed and a big joke
As she is.

marina0_352
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by marina0_352 »

I hate how she always self-inserts herself into whatever she's talking about- like "my daughter does that too..." like she takes any excuse to talk about herself and her own family- it's all about her.

Also, she seems like she cares more about the sponsor of the video more than the actual case- "i need sponsors to keep this channel running," yeah but u don't need to like spend 10 minutes talking about it telling us how we should spend $60 on a deodorant

Her merchandise is so cringe too, idk who her target audience is but idk anyone who would walk around wearing a t shirt with a picture of her face on it (god, she's so pretentious)
And that one that says "Murdery vibes" is a big yikes- no one believes you care about the victims lmao

blablahbla
Stalker
Stalker

Post by blablahbla »

OMG have you seen her The Snapchat Murders Part 2 video over the Crime Weekly channel? Around minute 35:40 Stephanie talks about how scientists should work on DNA (something along those lines) “instead of creating viruses super dangerous and stuff just to see what happens”… I knew she was stupid, alt-right & antimasker, but being SO BOLD about her ignorance and spreading such delicate information… ugh. She’s worse than I ever thought.

frigobar
Learner
Learner

Post by frigobar »

Her videos are the reason why I got sponsor block. She comes off as really money hungry. I know YT has been a pain in the ass when it comes to monetization but considering how smaller channels don’t need to have a sponsor for EVERY SINGLE video, I doubt that she does and certainly not for that long.
I wasn’t familiar with the doxxing issue, though. would anyone be kind to explain to my tech ignorant ass what happened, please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knockknockknock
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by knockknockknock »

blablahbla wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:01 pm
OMG have you seen her The Snapchat Murders Part 2 video over the Crime Weekly channel? Around minute 35:40 Stephanie talks about how scientists should work on DNA (something along those lines) “instead of creating viruses super dangerous and stuff just to see what happens”… I knew she was stupid, alt-right & antimasker, but being SO BOLD about her ignorance and spreading such delicate information… ugh. She’s worse than I ever thought.
Why is no one talking about this?!? She says scientists created the virus.

What the hell?

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

knockknockknock wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:16 pm
blablahbla wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:01 pm
Why is no one talking about this?!? She says scientists created the virus.

What the hell?
Because nobody cares. I once brought this up on reddit and people were basically like "she is allowed to believe what she wants."

I'm sure she doesn't have casual viewership anymore, just fans.

Parthenope
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Parthenope »

Oh, man, Stephanie Harlowe. I have always been interested in true crime, so I subscribed to her channel a couple of years back. I was told that she was known for her deep dives into cases, and that she was thorough with her research, etc., etc. Well, I recently unsubbed, because I realized that my mind wandered with every video of hers I watched. She goes on and on and ON, when she could probably cover a case using half the time she usually does. I also find her extremely judgmental. Yes, I know we're talking about murderers and criminals, but I think the way she reduces people to "monsters" is childish, and ultimately unhelpful. I'm not excusing the actions of killers by any means, but human beings are complex, and we will never get any closer to understanding human nature and why some people kill if we label them "monsters" and shake our heads at their actions. After listening to a podcast like "You're Wrong About", where Mike and Sarah examine why people do what they do and try their best to get in the heads of those who commit crimes, it really highlights just how bad Stephanie Harlowe is. She doesn't GAF, she just wants to feel superior. And it's very, very boring.

I know absolutely nothing of her being an anti-vaxxer or believing that viruses are created, but if she does believe those things, I am glad I am already unsubbed and that I'm not supporting her anymore. Maybe some people don't have an issue with that, but I personally don't feel comfortable supporting anyone who spouts that kind of nonsense, considering our current situation in the US. Now excuse me while I brew a giant cup of coffee and put a shit-ton of Hershey's syrup in it.

HatesStarbucks
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HatesStarbucks »

Her and Derrick HAVE to be having an affair. Stephanie never shows her cleavage but or wears "Sexy" stuff but for the first time ever in her Youtube career she wore a sexy lowcut top with a LOT of cleavage showing on one podcast episode with Derrick, and she's been wearing her hair curly too. On the Podcast Movement live stream the other day, they were extremely close physically and Stephanie was acting like a flustered schoolgirl. In that video she also joked about how she googled him a lot before meeting him.

And LOL at the person who called her out for wearing Airpods and not her Raycons :rofl: her defensiveness was hilarious. it's not that serious.

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

She has also uploaded more pictures with him than her actual husband. In the last picture she upload someone commented “If it wasn’t obvious you were happily married to your man I’d say you and derrick would make a lovely couple”. And Stephanie responded “we are great partners and friends, so in that way we make a lovely couple kissy face”. What is her problem lol
HatesStarbucks wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:54 am
Her and Derrick HAVE to be having an affair. Stephanie never shows her cleavage but or wears "Sexy" stuff but for the first time ever in her Youtube career she wore a sexy lowcut top with a LOT of cleavage showing on one podcast episode with Derrick, and she's been wearing her hair curly too. On the Podcast Movement live stream the other day, they were extremely close physically and Stephanie was acting like a flustered schoolgirl. In that video she also joked about how she googled him a lot before meeting him.

And LOL at the person who called her out for wearing Airpods and not her Raycons :rofl: her defensiveness was hilarious. it's not that serious.

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Stephanie Harlowe

Post by Lurk Err »

valleygril2020 wrote:She has also uploaded more pictures with him than her actual husband. In the last picture she upload someone commented “If it wasn’t obvious you were happily married to your man I’d say you and derrick would make a lovely couple”. And Stephanie responded “we are great partners and friends, so in that way we make a lovely couple kissy face”. What is her problem lol
HatesStarbucks wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:54 am

Lol I thought she gushed over him in their podcast. I came here to see if anyone else thought the same.

obie
Learner
Learner

Post by obie »

Lurk Err wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:58 pm
valleygril2020 wrote:She has also uploaded more pictures with him than her actual husband. In the last picture she upload someone commented “If it wasn’t obvious you were happily married to your man I’d say you and derrick would make a lovely couple”. And Stephanie responded “we are great partners and friends, so in that way we make a lovely couple kissy face”. What is her problem lol

Lol I thought she gushed over him in their podcast. I came here to see if anyone else thought the same.

Yeah, I watched the beginning of one podcast episode and was like "I'm pretty sure they're more than just podcast buddies".

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

obie wrote:
Lurk Err wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:58 pm

Yeah, I watched the beginning of one podcast episode and was like "I'm pretty sure they're more than just podcast buddies".
She looks like she wants to be for damn sure.

saturnsdaughter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by saturnsdaughter »

Has anyone noticed the fake laugh she does when Derrick corrects her? I notice it every single time. For example, in the last Crime Weekly podcast, Derrick makes a comment and says, "since it's been 7 years..." She interrupts him and says, "no it's been over 10 years." and he says, "but it's been 7 years meaning she's legally deceased" I'm paraphrasing, but that's how it went down. She does a stupid fake laugh. God, I can't stand it.

If you want to see what I'm talking about, it's the Lauren Spierer Part 3 video. 1:37:03

Mckenzie_05
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mckenzie_05 »

Her whole personality during the Lauren episodes was really weird and off putting

Katz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Katz »

I came here to see if anyone else sensed some sexual tension between her and Derrick too lol. I wouldn’t be surprised honestly. He apparently cheated on his wife with a girl from Survivor after he won Big Brother. Another person from the show (different season) spilled it a while ago.

Return to “N-Z”