Ignorance is bliss, for the idiots.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont

Post by rational_thinker »

Remember back when she said after Tommy was diagnosed that she wasn't going to upload anything for maybe a year? I do

Problem is that she's addicted to filming and uploading, it'll never stop and no one will ever get through to her.

Even if the unthinkable happens, she'll be filming from the gutters and dumpster diving trying to retrieve treasures and film her "haul". She'll steal electricity to charge her phone and hobble to the library to upload her videos. Maybe she'll hobble to Macy's to gaze into the windows blinded by the past and never give a thought that she is what landed her here.

The cats will become outsiders and there won't be anyone to feed them, she no longer will have a address for her amazon packages, Helloooooooo Fresh and all those contest prizes. Life will never be the same.... to be continued lol

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

She managed to escape with her wheeled tote that Tommy used, still not wanting to acknowledge that karma had returned her the favor. In it was her creams and potions, no mirror or selfie stick - asking herself how she would manage to get the perfect angle?

Her insta-cart shopping has been replaced with paneria back door begging and only on the days where the one person she hadn't cussed out would hand her a scrap of bread instead of tossing it into the dumpster. She managed to get only a few bites from her haul and then muttered "it was hard, ewww gawd who would eat this crap, my wrist is killing me". Unbeknownst to her the hand that fed her was still there in the darkness... to be continued

Post by Guest »

I know why Tommy wants to go back to work to get away from her! He looked devastated his friends were not at the carnival. She has alienated every single person in his life to the point he only has her. Cynthia you imbecile you just said the street and direction on where Tommy works. Your husband with cancer and 20+ years older then you can walk faster, you can’t even go a block without getting winded.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Pinithebull wrote: He looked devastated his friends were not at the carnival. She has alienated every single person in his life to the point he only has her.
This from the Psych Central website... Just one of the warning signs of emotional abuse. Sound familiar?

8. Alienation.
Abusive partners often want to control who you are allowed to have meaningful connections with, and how deep those connections should be allow to run. This means that, over time, you may feel as though you have lost some of your most supportive relationships with friends and family, because your partner didn’t approve.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I have honestly never seen a woman as stupid as Cynthia.

She should start doing her mukbangs with Amber Lynn, Chantal, and Hungry Fat Chick.
She's as big as a house.

Wonder if we'll get "laundry day" tomorrow? See her huffing and puffing, her ass wider than the washing machine.

"The news doesn't tell me anything. It's like communist China. There's no way to know what's going on in the world or in our own country". :roll: :roll: :roll:

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:44 am
She should start doing her mukbangs with Amber Lynn, Chantal, and Hungry Fat Chick.
She's as big as a house.

Wonder if we'll get "laundry day" tomorrow? See her huffing and puffing, her ass wider than the washing machine.

"The news doesn't tell me anything. It's like communist China. There's no way to know what's going on in the world or in our own country". :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think I'm going to have to skip this one... by title alone if nothing else... not sure I can handle a "brefix" video without knowing how many times she's going to say the word. And yes, she's always looking for sponsorship and with that thumbnail, looks like she's going after the feeder community now. Proving without ANY doubt that she will absolutely stop at nothing when it comes to selling her soul, morals, and any shred of dignity that she may or may not have had at one time in life.

Maybe she'll actually get a sponsorship this time... if I'm understanding right, the slimy perverted old fat dudes sit and get off on extremely fat women shoving food in their pie holes... since she's well over 300 pounds now, she might qualify. And if the "performers" eat themselves into a stroke or heart attack, oh well, they'll just move onto someone else, but by golly, the perverts buy food for them! It's SICK, Cynthia... congrats, you have sunk to an even lower part of the sewer. :barf:

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

Looks like one of those massive pigs being bred in China, found its way to Jersey ...

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

From petridge farms to the news authority "I'm so tired of pleading insanity, if you can't do the right thing you need to be put away".
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, well we'll wait a while and see how it works out for you when the time comes lol

They never tell us anything - they'll tell us about like princess margrel (who the f?) you mean Megan Markle...you're illiterate and ignorant. You have a computer, ipads, iphones and you can't be bothered to check the news, offs!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

rational_thinker wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:32 am
From petridge farms to the news authority "I'm so tired of pleading insanity, if you can't do the right thing you need to be put away".
Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, well we'll wait a while and see how it works out for you when the time comes lol

They never tell us anything - they'll tell us about like princess margrel (who the f?) you mean Megan Markle...you're illiterate and ignorant. You have a computer, ipads, iphones and you can't be bothered to check the news, offs!
Of course! Cyndi can't do any of the work for herself, don't ya know? She has to be spoon fed everything!
Like regarding Tommy's treatment "No one tells us anything". She can't be bothered to look up anything on her own.
Oh, and don't leave anything that would "upset" her in her comments, though - she does not want to see anything upsetting - she will block you! :FU:

Post by Guest »

KatieAnn wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:13 am
littlegarose wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:44 am
She's as big as a house.

I think I'm going to have to skip this one... by title alone if nothing else... not sure I can handle a "brefix" video without knowing how many times she's going to say the word. And yes, she's always looking for sponsorship and with that thumbnail, looks like she's going after the feeder community now. Proving without ANY doubt that she will absolutely stop at nothing when it comes to selling her soul, morals, and any shred of dignity that she may or may not have had at one time in life.

Maybe she'll actually get a sponsorship this time... if I'm understanding right, the slimy perverted old fat dudes sit and get off on extremely fat women shoving food in their pie holes... since she's well over 300 pounds now, she might qualify. And if the "performers" eat themselves into a stroke or heart attack, oh well, they'll just move onto someone else, but by golly, the perverts buy food for them! It's SICK, Cynthia... congrats, you have sunk to an even lower part of the sewer. :barf:
I think I'll pass on this one too. With her mukbang videos and her deliberate pics of her shoving food into her mouth close up, it does seem she is trying to lure in the degenerate "feeder" gangs. Makes me want to vomit these people who will sell their soul to the devil for money, rather than get up off their lazy greedy arses. She'd have a shit on cam if she thought there was a market for it and youtube would allow it.

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

No bottom too low for ol’ satchel ass. She panders to the tacky & clueless, & yes, classless of society.

Dr_KavorianCindy48
Talker
Talker

Post by Dr_KavorianCindy48 »

Can you believe Cynthia is pondering when Tommy can go back to work. That brain dead bimbo has not a clue, here Cynthia Tommy is 73, fighting cancer and your fat ass is sitting there fight obesity and fighting for just one more snack cake. Get real and get a job, for once in your life be helpful.

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

Dr_KavorianCindy48 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:34 pm
Can you believe Cynthia is pondering when Tommy can go back to work. That brain dead bimbo has not a clue, here Cynthia Tommy is 73, fighting cancer and your fat ass is sitting there fight obesity and fighting for just one more snack cake. Get real and get a job, for once in your life be helpful.
I didn’t think it was possible to dislike her more. I was wrong.

Neddy136
Debater
Debater

Post by Neddy136 »

Cynthia is unreal! She wants him out of the apartment , and back to work,so she can play her video games in peace! He is so weak, I don’t think he will ever go back to work! He is 73 years old, he should have retired already! She needs to get off her ass and get some kind of job, she has never worked a day in her life! He has gone through chemo and radiation, it’s taken a toll on his body, how can he work, he’s so weak. She thinks that he was going to be better once the treatments were over, again never reading up on his cancer or treatment,no one told her about it! Get with it Cynthia and get a reality check! Your
Tommy is very sick! Is not about you ! Stop 🛑

Occasional
Talker
Talker

Post by Occasional »

Neddy136 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:13 pm
Cynthia is unreal! She wants him out of the apartment , and back to work,so she can play her video games in peace! He is so weak, I don’t think he will ever go back to work! He is 73 years old, he should have retired already! She needs to get off her ass and get some kind of job, she has never worked a day in her life! He has gone through chemo and radiation, it’s taken a toll on his body, how can he work, he’s so weak. She thinks that he was going to be better once the treatments were over, again never reading up on his cancer or treatment,no one told her about it! Get with it Cynthia and get a reality check! Your
Tommy is very sick! Is not about you ! Stop 🛑
Geez, does she have any orfices left to put her foot in?????

Dr_KavorianCindy48
Talker
Talker

Post by Dr_KavorianCindy48 »

he should retire get his pension and be done with it.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

:rofl: :hee: :lolface: Uh... Cynthia? Ya kind of look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy with that chef's hat... you goin' for a Pillsbury sponsorship perchance??? Oh, and FYI, you are making TortellONI.... TortellINI are the smaller option, TortellONI are the larger pastas... you showed the recipe card saying they obviously sent you tortelloni but you called it tortellini.... public service announcement, and you're welcome.

Do you giggle if someone pokes yer tummy?

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

She REALLY wants to be sponsored, doesn't she?
Too bad.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

littlegarose wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:42 am
She REALLY wants to be sponsored, doesn't she?
Too bad.
Yep... and if Pillsbury doesn't work out, she might want to check with ConAgra because she kind of looks like Chef BoyArDee, too... Tommy could write a book, "My Wife, the Pillsbury Dough Boy." Wonder if she actually views her own videos to see how silly she looks sometimes?

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”