Hannah McNeely

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Re: Hannah McNeely

Post by anythinggoes »

I know this thread is dead, but guess who was spotted out in a store with no mask in a mask mandated state? Hannah's such an entitled b****

dfsdfswrqw
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dfsdfswrqw »

anythinggoes wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:53 pm
I know this thread is dead, but guess who was spotted out in a store with no mask in a mask mandated state? Hannah's such an entitled b****
I'm not sure where Hanna stands, I mean, she seems like a smart person. But then her sister is an anti-vaxxer, covid-denier.

dfsdfswrqw
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dfsdfswrqw »

anythinggoes wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:52 am
Did anybody see her most recent video? She got an assistant. I have no idea why. She works at home and has such a low stress job, it doesn't seem necessary at all.
Isn't she an English prof? Assistant could imply like, a shared administrative assistant within her faculty. And probably isn't a personal assistant.

My partner is a doctor who has an "assistant" but it's some woman in a dimly lit office that he rarely sees in person, who looks over his work and then submits appropriate billing codes. And is shared among several doctors. She's not his personal concierge.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

dfsdfswrqw wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:07 pm
anythinggoes wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:52 am
Did anybody see her most recent video? She got an assistant. I have no idea why. She works at home and has such a low stress job, it doesn't seem necessary at all.
Isn't she an English prof? Assistant could imply like, a shared administrative assistant within her faculty. And probably isn't a personal assistant.

My partner is a doctor who has an "assistant" but it's some woman in a dimly lit office that he rarely sees in person, who looks over his work and then submits appropriate billing codes. And is shared among several doctors. She's not his personal concierge.
It was a personal assistant. She was an ESL teacher and has been doing Youtube full time for about 2 years.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

She just had her second child not too long ago--another son and it made me realize that there are a ton of boys in that family. Idk about her husbands side but between her and Ellen, there's 5 boys and only 2 girls. The worst part is, she named her baby...

Woody. Woody McNeely. I thought Cosmo was terrible but jeeeesus, Woody? Like Woody Allen? Woody from Toy Story? That's such an old man name and he'll no doubt never hear the end of inappropriate jokes about it when he gets older. What is with her and Ellen and the terrible names?

Elvis Fisher
Sandy Fisher
Scout Fisher (This one I actually like)
Koufax Fisher (Definitely the worst)
Dagny Fisher

and now there's Cosmo and Woody McNeely. My god.

Return to “F-K”