Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cokeshani Greedmmond: Wretched Chloe Wannabe

Post by crossroads2727 »

Livdivbiv wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06 pm
del21 wrote:Looks like Michael got through? Or is this not the right pageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It pisses me off to no end that the fucking Shameless podcasts hosts made the celebspellcheck account owner delete their OG profile.

I fucking hate Zara and Michelle

Wait what? Did they make them delete it???

Livdivbiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Livdivbiv »

crossroads2727 wrote:
Livdivbiv wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:06 pm
del21 wrote:Looks like Michael got through? Or is this not the right pageImage

It pisses me off to no end that the fucking Shameless podcasts hosts made the celebspellcheck account owner delete their OG profile.

I fucking hate Zara and Michelle

Wait what? Did they make them delete it???

They called the account owner out as being a “bully”
When in reality Zara and Michelle are so full of themselves they didn’t want to be the next target. FOR SPELLING MISTAKES.

I messaged the girl who owned the account a couple of times. She seems to have been made to feel guilty and must have deleted the account.

Zara and Michelle need their own thread here tbh.

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

wow.
do you really think small and medium businesses have the money to send you free products??
how about she does and buys the products herself

Lookingatthesun
Talker
Talker

Post by Lookingatthesun »

BitchyBlogger wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:50 am
tuttifruittitea wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:08 pm

wow.
do you really think small and medium businesses have the money to send you free products??

She's so fucking conceited!! If she actually believed in supporting small and local businesses then she would already know which accounts to promote. But no! Little miss spoiled doesn't buy anything for herself and lives a life of luxury taking advantage of brands that send her free shit all day long in the hopes of a little exposure to her audience. It's evident that she's lost all touch with reality, especially considering she is currently shilling a $50 bottle of vitamins that lasts a month. Just go to Chemist Warehouse hun, IBS vitamins are like $20 for 200 and I guarantee they'll work better than milk thistle and turmeric.
I thought the same... How disgusting of her to write the address to her po box. I hope no small business send this air head anything! She's just going to put it in front of the camera and say "omg you guys I'm obsessed with this right now! Seriously I love it like wow it's amazing". She can't even form a normal sentence without sounding basic and dumb.

Shani please use your time to read a few books or learn a few adjectives to describe products better

Thehanna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thehanna »

Lookingatthesun wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am
BitchyBlogger wrote:
tuttifruittitea wrote:

wow.

She's so fucking conceited!! If she actually believed in supporting small and local businesses then she would already know which accounts to promote. But no! Little miss spoiled doesn't buy anything for herself and lives a life of luxury taking advantage of brands that send her free shit all day long in the hopes of a little exposure to her audience. It's evident that she's lost all touch with reality, especially considering she is currently shilling a $50 bottle of vitamins that lasts a month. Just go to Chemist Warehouse hun, IBS vitamins are like $20 for 200 and I guarantee they'll work better than milk thistle and turmeric.
I thought the same... How disgusting of her to write the address to her po box. I hope no small business send this air head anything! She's just going to put it in front of the camera and say "omg you guys I'm obsessed with this right now! Seriously I love it like wow it's amazing". She can't even form a normal sentence without sounding basic and dumb.

Shani please use your time to read a few books or learn a few adjectives to describe products better
I screen shotted the same thing. Aside from the fact that she’s asking small business to fork out and send her free things aside from supporting things she likes and just helping them!
This is also the reason that no one trusts influencers.
She’s asking for freebies of things she’s never used or heard of and next we know “hey chickens welcome to my channel have you heard of this face wash I got sent it’s amazing I’ve been using it a whole hour and you should buy it too”

neenee88
Talker
Talker

Post by neenee88 »

Thehanna wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:57 am
Lookingatthesun wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:08 am
BitchyBlogger wrote:
tuttifruittitea wrote:

wow.

I screen shotted the same thing. Aside from the fact that she’s asking small business to fork out and send her free things aside from supporting things she likes and just helping them!
This is also the reason that no one trusts influencers.
She’s asking for freebies of things she’s never used or heard of and next we know “hey chickens welcome to my channel have you heard of this face wash I got sent it’s amazing I’ve been using it a whole hour and you should buy it too”
holy shit this infuriates me. the selfishness and entitlement is insane. shes really out here trying to mask asking for freebies as "supporting small businesses." imagine having that much money and still be asking for free stuff during times like this.

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

Lmaooo how fucking gross. Of course she'd try to high key use this as an opportunity to get free product and if you look at her IG feed all her posts include MAJOR brands. Skyms, Pretty Little Thing... not brands that need support at all.

Infuriates me how people with no moral or ethical direction have large influential platforms like this.

AVY
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AVY »

Instagram was loading.. yikes.
E9B0573E-B683-4EC9-813A-383558A7C0C0.png
Went back to some of her old videos. She was so lovely and fresh faced. Such a shame that pretty young girls feel the need to resort to filler and injections at such a young age.
60C5D97B-1C14-4B59-A6B2-2F1C87CA50F0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

She really tries to come across as super sweet and relatable in her tik tok videos. And it's working because some people are buying into the act that she's really that fun and quirky.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Spending my iso watching all these Aussie YTers/IGers now for some reason they were totally off my radar before.

I did make an Em Davies thread but may not be so active.

Is celeb spellcheck mainly a mockery over the influencers inability to spell or proof read (or hell get anyone else to proof read)? or is it any drama that gets posted?

tuttifruittitea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tuttifruittitea »

interesting that her and michael are close again

Apodyoopsis
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Apodyoopsis »

Whatcha packing down there Shani? Image

Cactiarecool
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cactiarecool »

Does anyone else get confused/worried why she seems to walk peanut more than the other dogs? I always see her posting snaps of her walking with just peanut. I know from previous pictures and videos that bindi isn’t very social able but like cmon share the love between your dogs! Maybe she does walk the others but it seems strange if you’re going to walk the dog not to walk them all instead of doing 2-3 separate walks 😂

jennarose
Debater
Debater

Post by jennarose »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:Spending my iso watching all these Aussie YTers/IGers now for some reason they were totally off my radar before.

I did make an Em Davies thread but may not be so active.

Is celeb spellcheck mainly a mockery over the influencers inability to spell or proof read (or hell get anyone else to proof read)? or is it any drama that gets posted?
Half the times I message celeb spellcheck submissions I get ignored idk why

proseccoplease
Lurker
Lurker

Post by proseccoplease »

Errrr so anyone notice that Shani commented on Hannah Orval’s most recent post? I’ve also noticed that they’ve liked each other’s last few posts.... I wonder how Chloe feels about this! Image

proseccoplease
Lurker
Lurker

Post by proseccoplease »

Apparently Shani is moving house again?

p0ptart
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by p0ptart »

She will truly do anything to show off the fake melons Imagelike it’s a sweater for chrissake give it a rest dahl. Image

anneb1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anneb1993 »

She doesn’t even have a personality anymore... first she was copying Chloe’s meditation vibes and healthy living
Now all her photos are inspired by Em Davies
Her and Lily’s photos are copies of Ems... they’re taking the car mirror selfies, the lower body photos, upper body...
Likeeeee does this chick have her own personality or nah?
Other than “hi I have fake tits and I need to have bf thank yuuu”

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

p0ptart wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:20 pm
She will truly do anything to show off the fake melons Imagelike it’s a sweater for chrissake give it a rest dahl. Image

Freezing cold but she's lifting up her sweater to show off her boobs and her waist? Yeah cause that makes sooooo much sense, Bindi.

lifesgucci
Learner
Learner

Post by lifesgucci »

She did a Sylk Swim IG takeover..but it was herself..taking over her own brands IG stories for the day I’m fucking screaming 😂

I’ve seen many other brands do this, the point is to draw in new followers, hence why brands use different influencers to do their take overs, so some of the influencers following starts to follow the page

she is literally so stupid, like the worst businesswoman I can’t even

If she had have got ANY other influencers to do a take over on her brands page it would have bought in their IG traffic

Fuck shes just so dumb. It’s simple media marketing. She should go to school, or hire new desk monkeys as hers are failing her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Shani Grimmond”