Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

MSMSMSM
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

Post by MSMSMSM »

New poster here but does anyone else hate when Shane grabs his face and whispers super close to the camera? he clearly thinks it is cute. And also if anyone else listened to the podcast they would know that Shane went as far as to say he had a disease where he couldn't get his face wet and he hated makeup and foundation because of that so I really wonder if he knows that he said that and just ignores it.

mins
Learner
Learner

Post by mins »

17swoozi wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:01 pm
miranda5 wrote:
I feel bad for Garret but at the same time I think everyone who gets involved with Shane has to have the common sense at this point to realize it doesn't last.

Why would anyone feel bad for him? He has his own life, more friends than Shane... He has a social circle of friends and family outside YT... he´s more genuine and funnier... he´s got a lot more to offer than Shane.
Personally I moreso feel bad for Garret because he’s such a genuine, kindhearted person and I’m sure he really valued Shane’s “friendship” but had to learn the hard way what the reality of being in Shane’s “friends” group means.
That being said, I adore Garret and love that we have seen or heard nothing of him with Shane in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
long time lurker, first time poster here, but i totally agree with you! i adore garrett too and i loved his new video. it was good to see him having fun w/o shane (albeit with andrew for like. a hot minute). i hope he's going to be able to keep away from shane (+ j* too, since every time he sees garrett it seems like he wants to kidnap him!!!). at least if they stay busy with their nonsense "documentary" they'll leave garrett alone lmao.

Moffie
Debater
Debater

Post by Moffie »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:37 pm
It was just brought up on the Tati Westbrook thread for the first time, and I was interested what you all think- Tati never uploaded the video she did with Shane a few months ago. Thoughts? I imagine either they were throwing some kind of shade that would not go off well considering the outcome of the JC drama, OR Shane made her pull it because she apparently is off the J* approved list.
J* LOVES playing the Regina George of Youtube. The way that Shane follows him around, it's sad really. These bitches need to grow up because they're not in high school anymore.

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

I couldn’t manage to get through that ‘Morgchella’ video. It seemed so cringeworthy. Garret’s latest video was really interesting and fun though I enjoyed it.

Also what’s Shane’s podcast like? I generally hate most youtubers podcasts they seem sooo boring and hardly any of them are interesting enough to pull it off without the ability to edit them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

Lady Grey wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 pm
i could even go so far as to say he has more chemistry with jeffree than shane has with ryland and vice versa. and if it were me, i'd be so creeped out by this 30+ year old clingeron who namedrops my SO every chance he gets. but who knows. i could be way off base there.
They're both in their 30's, baby. Nothing weird there lol

rainbowme
Talker
Talker

Post by rainbowme »

Why is he not friends with Joey anymore? Did they have a falling out?

Sent fra min SM-A705FN via Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

rainbowme wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:17 am

Is he friends with anyone outside of Jeffree and Ryland and Morgan and Andrew and maaaaybe Garrett?

And it seems like his friendship with Jeffree is just cause he can make him loads of money on makeup.

I kinda hope his makeup line flops. Not cause I hate him, but cause I’m so over hearing about he is such a well-respected and educated makeup artist now. Like he is acting like he genuinely cares about skincare/makeup and buys sooo much makeup, but he doesn’t seem to wear it when he isn’t with Jeffree. It just smells like a phoney and I know his little kid stans will buy anything with his name on it, but I really hope that it doesn’t go well. I’m tired of hearing and this rebranding himself into MUA is just weird. Is he running out of documentary ideas that he needs to rebrand himself 2 years after becoming Shane Dawson documentary film maker? I want him to do a documentary on the James/Tati/Jeffree drama, but by the time he does, that tea will be iced and no one will care. But I hope he doesn’t turn into a beauty channel.

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

Moffie wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:42 am
whydoicare67 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:37 pm
It was just brought up on the Tati Westbrook thread for the first time, and I was interested what you all think- Tati never uploaded the video she did with Shane a few months ago. Thoughts? I imagine either they were throwing some kind of shade that would not go off well considering the outcome of the JC drama, OR Shane made her pull it because she apparently is off the J* approved list.
J* LOVES playing the Regina George of Youtube. The way that Shane follows him around, it's sad really. These bitches need to grow up because they're not in high school anymore.
The way he tripped over himself to be 'seen' by Team 10, and now he's just doing the exact same thing with J* and it's just so so sad.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

Post by PiinkFart »

[posted to the wrong thread, sorry <3]

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

rainbowme wrote:

I doubt it was a falling out as much as it was that Joey has been a YouTube has-been for years at this point. As soon as that decline started, Shane probably didn't see anything else he had to gain from that relationship and abandoned it. Honestly I think Andrew and maybe Morgan are the only people on Earth that he genuinely likes. I still find it so interesting that someone who seems to only create and maintain relationships for personal gain was so fixated on calling everyone else a sociopath.

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:30 am
rainbowme wrote:

Is he friends with anyone outside of Jeffree and Ryland and Morgan and Andrew and maaaaybe Garrett?

And it seems like his friendship with Jeffree is just cause he can make him loads of money on makeup.

I kinda hope his makeup line flops. Not cause I hate him, but cause I’m so over hearing about he is such a well-respected and educated makeup artist now. Like he is acting like he genuinely cares about skincare/makeup and buys sooo much makeup, but he doesn’t seem to wear it when he isn’t with Jeffree. It just smells like a phony and I know his little kid stans will buy anything with his name on it, but I really hope that it doesn’t go well. I’m tired of hearing and this rebranding himself into MUA is just weird. Is he running out of documentary ideas that he needs to rebrand himself 2 years after becoming Shane Dawson documentary filmmaker? I want him to do a documentary on the James/Tati/Jeffree drama, but by the time he does, that tea will be iced and no one will care. But I hope he doesn’t turn into a beauty channel.
Even if Shane made a documentary on the James Charles/Tati/Jeffree drama, and claimed it to be "unbiased," it's clear whose side he is on (Jeffree), and a doc about the situation would probably just add fuel to the fire even though the whole thing has died down a lot already.

Nourah333
Learner
Learner

Post by Nourah333 »

Shane likes Andrew bc he works for him , shane wont call or hang out if andrew stops working for him ( he’ll ignoring him like Garrett) just few months ago Shane didn’t even know where Andrew was from .

ephemeral_ardor
Learner
Learner

Post by ephemeral_ardor »

why is shane so obsessed with jeffree? they’re both known for just dropping friends so hey, maybe they’re perfect for each other.
with love, bitch :love2:

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

Nourah333 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:41 am
Shane likes Andrew bc he works for him , shane wont call or hang out if andrew stops working for him ( he’ll ignoring him like Garrett) just few months ago Shane didn’t even know where Andrew was from .
Wow. Great friend.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

ephemeral_ardor wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:47 am
why is shane so obsessed with jeffree? they’re both known for just dropping friends so hey, maybe they’re perfect for each other.
I really think it’s a rebranding attempt.

Shane has always been like “I am such a slob. I have one shirt I never wash. Who takes showers? I have a piss bottle by my bed” and now he wants to act like he cares about skin care and makeup?

I mean I assume most of his I am a slob brand is really just an exaggeration of how he really is. But still it’s what he is branding himself as. So why all of a sudden is he like I need to own all of Sephora and not like the brands Jeffree hates? He seems like he is trying to please the popular girl in high school. It’s weird.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:41 am
ephemeral_ardor wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:47 am
I really think it’s a rebranding attempt.

Shane has always been like “I am such a slob. I have one shirt I never wash. Who takes showers? I have a piss bottle by my bed” and now he wants to act like he cares about skin care and makeup?

I mean I assume most of his I am a slob brand is really just an exaggeration of how he really is. But still it’s what he is branding himself as. So why all of a sudden is he like I need to own all of Sephora and not like the brands Jeffree hates? He seems like he is trying to please the popular girl in high school. It’s weird.
Your rebranding comment me to seriously think about the fact that, when he releases his palette collab with J*, people will buy make up from a person who, among other things:
- Doesn't shower
- Doesn't wash his face (I still don't believe that he has started recently)
- Wears torn rags
- Is too lazy to pee in the toilet, so he
- pees in bottles and keeps them, un-emptied, all around the place

That is not a look anyone wants to emulate. He really should consider cleaning his image up if he wants to sell a beauty product, of all things!

It'll be interesting to see how his palette sells, since most beauty gurus ... you know, actually carry themselves like they have self-worth.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

It's obvious the documentaries take too long for him and he is at a point where leaving his house is too trivial for him. So, why not be a cross between a Guru and housewife who hoards makeup? That seems to be where both Shane and Ryland seem to be going.

I just don't know where Shane plans on running after the makeup thing stops being profitable. He has done EVERYTHING else under the sun. Skits, singing, motivation, reactions, short films, daily vlogging, podcasts, viral news, etc... What else will be left for him? Video game chit chat? Family vlogging? Is he going to be some cross between Judy and Benji and the Shaytards but with an LGBT/ zoophile twist?

Now collabing with J* he has collabed with all his major "rivals" on the regular aside from the Brit Crew who he has trashed horrendously for years (not that I like any of them personally). He really is the Madonna of YT. Although I hate saying that at the same time because Madonna is an actual LGBT advocate whereas Shane regardless of sexuality just jumped on the bandwagon when it was clear being closeted didn't matter because Hollywood doesn't give a damn about him. He doesn't hate Jake Paul for the reasons the rest of us do. He hates him because he got to be on Disney Channel.

Yes Shane could go after up and commmers but he has done that before too. There was that era where he would do videos with all the ex-O2L members. The issue is that those type of channels are a passing fad and Shane can't afford to chase those anymore if he wants to keep getting views.

Thread Title Suggestion- Shane Dawson: Walmart MUA with Strings Attached

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Do we have a token gay family vlogger channel yet? All the ones I know of seem standard hetero. I wouldn’t be shocked if they have kids just to vlog them. Family vloggers seems to be really popular and has been popular for the last almost 10 years. Wouldn’t be shocked if they start the first gay family channel. Having well over 20 million subs and still getting 7+ million views per video, it sounds like they would be the most popular family channel out there.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:27 am
Do we have a token gay family vlogger channel yet? All the ones I know of seem standard hetero. I wouldn’t be shocked if they have kids just to vlog them. Family vloggers seems to be really popular and has been popular for the last almost 10 years. Wouldn’t be shocked if they start the first gay family channel. Having well over 20 million subs and still getting 7+ million views per video, it sounds like they would be the most popular family channel out there.
Matt Dallas (The Kyle XY guy) and his husband have a channel with their son. They vlog but they aren't daily vloggers and they also don't shove the camera on their son like a lot of the Kate Plus 8 knock off channels do with their children. Such, as Judi and Benji and the likes.

I really don't think Shane and Ryland are going to be together forever. I don't put it past Shane to go after the family vlogging market however the last thing he needs is a child because he wants to make money off them. Not that most if any of the straight husband and wife teams are good people themselves, but Shane and Ryland are definitely not prepared for a child. Ryland would probably throw a hissy fit if he came home from spending daddies money and found his cookie display all over the place or one of his Gucci pieces with a hole from playing dress up. I think if Shane quit YT and found a partner who was more receptive he could be a decent enough father that no one would feel the need to have child services on speed dial. I just don't think that with youtube and her personal issues and his careless life partner he isn't capable healthy enough to have a child and some of the stuff he does now would definitely get a Sacone-joly child services call made.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

New to this forum so not sure if this video was ever circulated. But even if you don't buy into it it's interesting to think about.

Return to “Shane Dawson”