Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

17swoozi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

Post by 17swoozi »

ballamyblue wrote:I'm telling people, if he does make it down the aisle his wedding will literally be his mother and brothers and possibly father. We won't see any youtubers. He doesn't have friends. Unless, he wants this to be the video that ends all videos and he invites every youtuber and their grandmother to attend. He uses people to get views that is it.
I can totally see him doing something like this just for views. Though how many would actually show? No doubt there would be the ones equally as desperate for views and to be talked about for .5 seconds, but overall? Can’t see many going out of their way.
GoldenSnitch300 wrote:Does anyone else think it's kind of shady that Shane didn't post anything about Garretts new video or say anything about his birthday on social media? He always re-posts Morgan and Rylands mediocre efforts and even Ryland wished him happy birthday and all Shane did was tweet Jeffree. I get that they went out but I just think it was kind of weird considering he made a really nice post for Garrett last year.
It is shady, but I’m not surprised at all. As bad as this sounds, I hope Garrett is potentially drifting away from Shane and making new friends who don’t use him as the butt of the joke for everything, despite his good nature towards taking the jokes and making them about himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I feel like Shane is obsessed with Jeffree and has tunnel vision for him

Post by Guest »

ballamyblue wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:56 am
I'm telling people, if he does make it down the aisle his wedding will literally be his mother and brothers and possibly father. We won't see any youtubers. He doesn't have friends. Unless, he wants this to be the video that ends all videos and he invites every youtuber and their grandmother to attend. He uses people to get views that is it.
I’m sure he will have Jeffree there (if Jeffree doesn’t do something to destroy their friendship before the wedding). I’m with Lisa on this one - I think he has tunnel vision with Jeffree and that’s his only buddy he pals around with anymore. It was strange that Shane didn’t acknowledge Garrett on his birthday. Shane has been on the internet long enough to know people are going to read into that and suspect something is wrong.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

I mean does he still wish any of his ex-friends birthday wishes though? I think he might wish Trisha something but then he also doesn't want to have to see her in person. I think the only reason he hasn't fully embraced dropping her is because he doesn't need her sobbing on her kitchen floor that the gross cat fucker and her fucked a few times while he was still with Lisa... Whether it is true or not.

Jeffree is his friend because he gets views when Jeffree is in the video. He will be friends with anyone who will get him views. It's gotten worse over the years because he used to have a little variety with his collabs. However, there were periods of time where Brittani, Joey, Lisa, and Drew were in every other video of his. He promoted the hell out of Shoey and Shisa... I'm sure there would be Shaffree v Shayland if Jeffree were down...

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

i wonder how nate feels about shane and his obsession with jeffree. i know a lot of people seem to be under the mindset that nate doesn't really give a flying crud either way as long as he gets to enjoy the lifestyle he does but i definitely think there's care there, and i could even go so far as to say he has more chemistry with jeffree than shane has with ryland and vice versa. and if it were me, i'd be so creeped out by this 30+ year old clingeron who namedrops my SO every chance he gets. but who knows. i could be way off base there.

also, i just want to share a little something. on my social media, there's a lot of people who i'm friends with who ADORED shane and ryland and were always kissing up about them, etc. and soooo many have turned away from them and especially after the Dan and Phil stuff, and Shane not even acknowledging, etc. it's put a very bad taste in t heir mouths. Same with him seeimgly dropping garrett. it's just interesting that they're finally starting to "see the light."

Lady Grey
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady Grey »

ballamyblue wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:56 am
I'm telling people, if he does make it down the aisle his wedding will literally be his mother and brothers and possibly father. We won't see any youtubers. He doesn't have friends. Unless, he wants this to be the video that ends all videos and he invites every youtuber and their grandmother to attend. He uses people to get views that is it.
didn't trish try to claim she'd be "performing" at their wedding. (all the emojis in the world can't accurately depict my disdain at that thought lol)

rainbowme
Talker
Talker

Post by rainbowme »

Does Shane have an issue with the British Youtubers? Why hasn't he congratulated Dan on coming out yet?

Sent fra min SM-A705FN via Tapatalk

lernjergi1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lernjergi1 »

Hey so this may be a little late but it proves the point of Shane kissing up to Jeffree. Like not even 10 minutes into Rylands video he is moving products that Jeffree doesn’t like so it doesn’t upset him....does this man have a personality of his own?! I just don’t get it

lernjergi1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lernjergi1 »

rainbowme wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:43 am
Does Shane have an issue with the British Youtubers? Why hasn't he congratulated Dan on coming out yet?

No he has a problem with anyone who is doing better than him...whether that be on YouTube or just life in general! It’s funny to me how he jumps onto people who start gaining views fast but not Emma chamberlain...it could be argued she’s bigger than he is on YouTube (Louis Vuitton, wmag etc. Recognising her) but that’s just my two cents

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

I’m new here and have been reading this thread for awhile. I’m glad to see other people have gotten sick of Shane’s BS too.

Also is it confirmed his new series will be more about J*?? Him being friends with that horrible asshole is one thing but I honestly can’t stand the thought of another documentary/PR about his racist ass. Maybe more of his fans will finally get sick of him after he does another one tho.

Also who is Lisa? Shane’s ex girlfriend? And what has she shared about him I have no idea. I don’t know much about him in the past really.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

Lady Grey wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 pm
i wonder how nate feels about shane and his obsession with jeffree. i know a lot of people seem to be under the mindset that nate doesn't really give a flying crud either way as long as he gets to enjoy the lifestyle he does but i definitely think there's care there, and i could even go so far as to say he has more chemistry with jeffree than shane has with ryland and vice versa. and if it were me, i'd be so creeped out by this 30+ year old clingeron who namedrops my SO every chance he gets. but who knows. i could be way off base there.

also, i just want to share a little something. on my social media, there's a lot of people who i'm friends with who ADORED shane and ryland and were always kissing up about them, etc. and soooo many have turned away from them and especially after the Dan and Phil stuff, and Shane not even acknowledging, etc. it's put a very bad taste in t heir mouths. Same with him seeimgly dropping garrett. it's just interesting that they're finally starting to "see the light."
Idk what to believe when it comes to J* and Nate's relationship. Nate looks like he is high 24/7 on something stronger than pot. I think J* and Nate both are so beyond reality at this point though that the way they have acted around Shane and his crew of outcasts are that they are common folk that they enjoy playing dress up with.

Shane wants views and knows the beauty community is what is big at the moment. That's the only reason he is hanging around J* or playing with makeup. Ryland seems to be the one who enjoys the luxury of life. I can bet you Shane would have stuck to living where they were or been fine with Beverly Hills or an out house but Ryland needed that Kardashian/ J* life of Calabasas to feel important.

I feel bad for Garret but at the same time I think everyone who gets involved with Shane has to have the common sense at this point to realize it doesn't last. Ryland might have that ring now but Shane had at least visually a better person in Lisa who WANTED to get married clearly and was willing to put up with everything just like Ryland does now. The only difference is that he wanted to move on just like with everyone else in his life. What was wrong with Drew? What was wrong with Joey (well, you get what I mean)? What was wrong with fill-in-the-blank?

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

Hey I’m new here. I’m glad to see I wasn’t the only one getting tired of Shane’s BS.

Is it confirmed the next documentary is gonna be with J* again? If so I really hope his fans will finally get sick of Shane’s friendship with that racist asshole.

Also has Lisa ever said anything about their relationship? I read something’s earlier in the thread that seemed to imply so.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

I feel bad for Garret but at the same time I think everyone who gets involved with Shane has to have the common sense at this point to realize it doesn't last.

Why would anyone feel bad for him? He has his own life, more friends than Shane... He has a social circle of friends and family outside YT... he´s more genuine and funnier... he´s got a lot more to offer than Shane.

17swoozi
Learner
Learner

Post by 17swoozi »

miranda5 wrote:
I feel bad for Garret but at the same time I think everyone who gets involved with Shane has to have the common sense at this point to realize it doesn't last.

Why would anyone feel bad for him? He has his own life, more friends than Shane... He has a social circle of friends and family outside YT... he´s more genuine and funnier... he´s got a lot more to offer than Shane.
Personally I moreso feel bad for Garret because he’s such a genuine, kindhearted person and I’m sure he really valued Shane’s “friendship” but had to learn the hard way what the reality of being in Shane’s “friends” group means.
That being said, I adore Garret and love that we have seen or heard nothing of him with Shane in a long time.

rainbowme
Talker
Talker

Post by rainbowme »

ballamyblue wrote:
Lady Grey wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Idk what to believe when it comes to J* and Nate's relationship. Nate looks like he is high 24/7 on something stronger than pot. I think J* and Nate both are so beyond reality at this point though that the way they have acted around Shane and his crew of outcasts are that they are common folk that they enjoy playing dress up with.

Shane wants views and knows the beauty community is what is big at the moment. That's the only reason he is hanging around J* or playing with makeup. Ryland seems to be the one who enjoys the luxury of life. I can bet you Shane would have stuck to living where they were or been fine with Beverly Hills or an out house but Ryland needed that Kardashian/ J* life of Calabasas to feel important.

I feel bad for Garret but at the same time I think everyone who gets involved with Shane has to have the common sense at this point to realize it doesn't last. Ryland might have that ring now but Shane had at least visually a better person in Lisa who WANTED to get married clearly and was willing to put up with everything just like Ryland does now. The only difference is that he wanted to move on just like with everyone else in his life. What was wrong with Drew? What was wrong with Joey (well, you get what I mean)? What was wrong with fill-in-the-blank?
I wanted to ask WTF is going on with Shane and Joey's friendship? Did Shane just drop Joey as a friend? WTF?! I haven't seen them hang out in like forever.

Post by Guest »

xgjhfjhkljk wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:00 pm
brokenheartxd wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:58 pm
Why does he keep making this stupid fucking face
NOTHING is worse than this one he constantly does. it drives me fucking crazzzzyyyyy and he clearly thinks it's cute.

Both of those remind me of this old clip from VH1's I Love the 90s series :rofl:

anybody_listening
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anybody_listening »

first time posting // i’ve always known shane and kinda went in and out of watching his content (some of it went too far for me even back then but i was also very young ) i really love drew and loved watching them together and that’s when i really started watching shane. since this whole mess with j* (who i can not stand) i can’t stop thinking about how much of a miss opportunity this is to reconnect with his audience. if shane really wanted to get into make up (even if it was just to sell a palette) i think it would have been waaaay more fun for everyone if he documented weekly updates on his learning / him practicing on his friends / chatty grwm and talked about learning makeup in your 30’s as a male . i think we all agree we liked the more natural light hearted videos and what a better mix of the two (light hearted makeup videos = fans get the u they miss + u get to kiss j* ass and sell ur product. if he wanted to ~dig deeper~ in a larger more formal video he could have tackled being a male in the industry and how it’s both harmful and liberating. IDK im just bummed bc it just feel like he’s too far up his own ass to actually do anything and plan out something , he just thinks marketing is not posting anything for long periods of time and then dropping a lot of content at once. he would benefit from !!! being better at his job ?? l o l

Castille
Talker
Talker

Post by Castille »

Sorry for my double post above everyone!

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

It was just brought up on the Tati Westbrook thread for the first time, and I was interested what you all think- Tati never uploaded the video she did with Shane a few months ago. Thoughts? I imagine either they were throwing some kind of shade that would not go off well considering the outcome of the JC drama, OR Shane made her pull it because she apparently is off the J* approved list.

Post by Guest »

lernjergi1 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:45 am
Hey so this may be a little late but it proves the point of Shane kissing up to Jeffree. Like not even 10 minutes into Rylands video he is moving products that Jeffree doesn’t like so it doesn’t upset him....does this man have a personality of his own?! I just don’t get it
It’s ridiculous Shane even entertains Jeffree’s immaturity. Jeffree is such a vindictive, petty, immature person. Other makeup brands exist beyond yours, Jeffree. Upset over competition? That’s business, baby. Absolutely ridiculous Shane is worried about upsetting Jeffree over something as competitors’ makeup products. Jeffree is always yapping on about not being biased so let Shane try makeup from everyone.

Jeffree is way over controlling Shane and Shane is allowing it. Jeffree did this shit with his hairdresser too - he got pissed his stylist posted up Jackie Aina. Jeffree shouldn’t be dictating who can be friends with who or who can use what product. Shane, get your head out of his ass, man. It’s going to end in trouble!

Return to “Shane Dawson”