Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shane Pawson - Cat Shagger & Gold Digger Snagger - Part 20

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

First time posting here. I never watched Shane back in the day, and only stumbled across watching over the Jake Paul vid. That set me off watching all that series, and past vids. Whilst i initially thought the vid's were great, i couldn't help feeling that Shane came across disingenuous most of the time. Even the people around him are props for a joke.. especially Garrett and Ryland. The constant pig jokes, and "im so fat " got too much and now seem really bizarre. And if i have to hear him say "what the fuck"in that annoying whiny/ cry tone again i will scream!
Don't stan so close to me

Post by Guest »

I know its not "woke" and shit these days to say you wouldnt date someone because of how they look, but I can't see how anyone in this crew (Shane, Jeffree, Garrett, Ryland) could have anyone attracted to them. They are all either weird or goofy looking or they have a shitty personality

But I"m a straight female so maybe in the gay men world, they are all hot shit

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

<3

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

I think its more their fame and money that make them attractive, in some cases their "humor". following.
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

:toad:

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

I find Garret a bit attractive. But I love anybody with a decent sense of humour that also seems nice and sweet.

To comment on the makeup photo posted in the last thread, I’m really hoping Shane is just trolling us with these shitty looks, and come time the pallet is released he surprises everybody with a killer makeup look that he’s done himself and goes GOTCHA! But . . . I mean that’s very unlikely lmao. And if he did that I’d just assume he hired a professional to do it behind the scenes and take credit for it.

Also lol at Shane planning the wedding. There’s no way. They have to hire somebody. Shane can’t meet his OWN deadlines for fucking YOUTUBE. Imagine postponing a whole ass wedding because you’re lazy 😅

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

Everyone: ...
Shane: I've been up ALL night planning this wedding, I haven't slept ALL night just so I can make it perfect for you and then I realised 30 minutes before that I wanted something else. So guys the wedding will be next week. HoPE yoU aLl cAn MaKE It.

North
Informer
Informer

Post by North »

I went to look up their photos and laughed at what was suggested.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

On a whim, I went to check out Missi Pyle's Wikipedia page since she starred in Shane's short film back in 2016. I was pleasantly surprised that the Shane stans have left the page alone and the only mention of the movie is listed in her filmography.

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

To carry on about what was said about Honey and Uno in the last thread:
I feel so so bad for Honey. As already said, she’s a husky and they need so much exercise. It’s not the type of dog you can have roam your house and just let outside to do their business. And Uno looks like he’s proper depressed.
I wish they’d give Honey away to someone who can care for a Husky. They’re not meant to just walk sround in a house, getting an occasional walk. And they’re so smart, they need mental stimulation as well. I doubt they play with Honey in any way that makes Honey use her brain. They probably just throws a tennis ball for her to catch every now and then.
I feel so bad for Uno and Honey. I think Cheeto is doing fine? But big dogs like huskies and labs needs exercise and mental stimulation. I really hope they interact more with them off camera but I doubt it, and that makes me sad.
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Following

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

NingBing wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 am
I feel so so bad for Honey. As already said, she’s a husky and they need so much exercise. It’s not the type of dog you can have roam your house and just let outside to do their business. And Uno looks like he’s proper depressed.
I wish they’d give Honey away to someone who can care for a Husky. They’re not meant to just walk sround in a house, getting an occasional walk. And they’re so smart, they need mental stimulation as well. I doubt they play with Honey in any way that makes Honey use her brain. They probably just throws a tennis ball for her to catch every now and then.
I feel so bad for Uno and Honey. I think Cheeto is doing fine? But big dogs like huskies and labs needs exercise and mental stimulation. I really hope they interact more with them off camera but I doubt it, and that makes me sad.
I know it’s been mentioned before but it use to ramp up my anxiety when they would show footage of Uno “playing” with Cheeto. You better nip that shit in the bud before you end up with a dead cat and a dog that’s deemed vicious by animal control.

never_mind
Learner
Learner

Post by never_mind »

NingBing wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:17 am
I agree and I also believe that Cheeto might be their favorite out of the animals. I remember how Shane acted when they just got Cheeto, he didn't seem that excited about getting Uno or Honey (they literally didn't even name the dog for months). Other Youtubers like Jenna Marbles or Joey Graceffa have done videos where they buy their dogs everything they touch in a pet store. Usually Ryland follows these trends, but instead he does a video where he buys stuff for the cat only. I felt so bad seeing the dogs following him around, trying to explore the boxes and the toys that weren't meant for them. He locked the dogs out of the room at multiple times throughout the video too. There is even a moment in the video where Ryland mentions that Honey can't do any tricks...I wonder if they ever even tried to teach her anything. As everyone mentioned before: Huskies are freaking smart. Anyway, in light of the recent "I didn't fuck my cat" situation I guess we shouldn't be suprised that Cheeto is Shane's favorite. :rofl:

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

I didn't even know Shane and Ryland got another dog until you guys brought it up! That's how little we see of her. Shit, I'd take Honey off their hands since they don't seem to give a shit about her. She'll have a chow chow brother who gets plenty of exercise, and a cat sister who's easy to get along with. Plus there's no favoritism in my house.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I doubt he did something to his cat. I mean i really hope not... I just think he has a terrible sense of humour.

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Following <3

BiteMySass
Learner
Learner

Post by BiteMySass »

New Spill video on his airplane tweet.. When this channel started, I thought it was interesting to see someone address the effects of a gossip, or give more insight on it, but this shit is getting super old quickly. The overly, dramatic music and the tone of her videos have become boring as well as bland. :-?

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

whatshouldido wrote: I know its not "woke" and shit these days to say you wouldnt date someone because of how they look, but I can't see how anyone in this crew (Shane, Jeffree, Garrett, Ryland) could have anyone attracted to them. They are all either weird or goofy looking or they have a shitty personality

I like the new thread title! Very clever, especially for spur-of-the-moment.

Regarding the attractiveness of ^^ I think Shane is super gross, but I've said before I think Ryan and Garrett were really good looking before they got involved with Shane. And I personally think Jeffree is very striking, and it seems like he has a magnetic personality (it attracts and repels in equal measure!). What is so weird to me is how downhill these guys go in the looks/self-care department when they get in Shane's orbit. It's like he needs to drag everyone down with him.

Jumalauta
Learner
Learner

Post by Jumalauta »

whatshouldido wrote: I know its not "woke" and shit these days to say you wouldnt date someone because of how they look, but I can't see how anyone in this crew (Shane, Jeffree, Garrett, Ryland) could have anyone attracted to them. They are all either weird or goofy looking or they have a shitty personality

I’m a straight woman as well and tbh I think Garret is pretty good looking. :-P

melly888
Debater
Debater

Post by melly888 »

Feeling blessed we started a new thread so I don’t have to scroll past that gross makeup pic to read updates anymore <3

I’m watching a video from the channel “Spill” talking about the whole incident where Shane basically tweeted “WATCH OUT FOR THESE PLANES OR YOULL CRASH” and fans got scared and then he backtracked and said sorry it’s not that serious I just fell into a conspiracy hole! And then his little rabid dog fans started tweeting at those who got scared saying “its not on Shane that you’re prone to panic attacks!” And...yikes...

When will his fans realize that they’re the ones who blow shit up and create drama for him? You don’t have to jump on anyone who disagrees with him because that’s how it turns into drama and that’s why you can’t sleep at night worrying about your king. You don’t have to search for tweets to reply to going “ITS A JOKEHES CHANGED” “HES LOOKING OUT FOR PEOPLE” “HIS CONTENT IS FREE” its not that serious, Rebecca.

I know he’s trash, but I am a subscriber of pewdiepie’s. When he does something stupid or gets called out for something, I let him fall. I don’t feel the need to defend him for something I know it wrong and I know he should own up to. I don’t take it personally and I certainly don’t gave a weird warrior complex for him. Really not sure why Shane’s fans feel that way. Well, actually I do. A youtuber who kicks and screams on twitter is obviously going to have his fans follow suit. If he’s pissed that he has to apologize for WILDLY racist actions and questionable “jokes” more than once (even though he SHOULD, and if he was really so sorry and understood it was wrong he wouldn’t have a problem saying it over and over. I mean hell, Tana is ten years younger and gets asked about Tanacon every day and the girl apologizes every time.) obviously his fans are going to scream about it till the cows come home too. Any youtuber who thanks their fans for going on a tyraid and attacking people doesn’t deserve their platform.

It’s just truly so sad to see his own fans disagree with him on twitter and KNOW that they’re in for a world of pain just simply for disagreeing so they’re tweets say “LOVE YOU THOUGH!” “DONT HATE ME THOUGH!” at the end. What kind of influencer are you stanning that you’re scared to tweet him a friendly disagreement? Sad :(

Return to “Shane Dawson”