Mallory Ervin Part 2

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin Part 2

Post by elleira »

Mallory thinks pumping breastmilk is a personality trait lol. I didn’t watch the nursery video but even the thumbnail is sooo boring. I know they say black and white is great for babies but this whole “my house is a white airy cloud of perfection” trend is so dull! Like damn, a pop of color won’t ruin your entire vibe. I guess colors are only allowed in the form of that ridiculous rainbow cereal pantry?

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I know this probably won't happen- but I so wish she would get on camera and say she's changing her life. That she has realized what's important and it's not shopping for clothes, furniture or other material items. That she wants to be a present and engaging mother and put her phone down, that they are only young once and whether they bond with their mom or not is very important. I like Mallory right now b/c she is coming across as more real, down to earth and relatable. I just with it would last. I know it probably won't. But if she were to do a video about changing her priorities and being the best mom she can, with NO NANNIES... it would make her way more likable and she would kill it with the mom content instead of the shopping and shilling content that NOBODY except her country club friends can relate to. I truly hope she does this. Now is her chance to really become relatable, for more than just a few weeks after birth. If she starts back up with the beauty appointments, etc... not good. She would do better to keep that stuff off camera.

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

eyeroller wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:17 am
I know this probably won't happen- but I so wish she would get on camera and say she's changing her life. That she has realized what's important and it's not shopping for clothes, furniture or other material items. That she wants to be a present and engaging mother and put her phone down, that they are only young once and whether they bond with their mom or not is very important. I like Mallory right now b/c she is coming across as more real, down to earth and relatable. I just with it would last. I know it probably won't. But if she were to do a video about changing her priorities and being the best mom she can, with NO NANNIES... it would make her way more likable and she would kill it with the mom content instead of the shopping and shilling content that NOBODY except her country club friends can relate to. I truly hope she does this. Now is her chance to really become relatable, for more than just a few weeks after birth. If she starts back up with the beauty appointments, etc... not good. She would do better to keep that stuff off camera.
Especially as a Christian woman... you'd think she would be less about "look at me look at me! look at everything I can afford!!!" and more about spending quality time with family and doing good with her platform

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

The sad thing is is that she probably thinks she DOES come across as exactly that - a relatable, caring, Christian, present mother. But she doesn’t come across as that at all. Just her praising followers think that and be sure to let her know it and that’s what she cares about. If she didn’t care about material things, she wouldn’t have kept all those clothes and shoes she never wears from her closet organization video. Keep dreamin’! Someone with her kind of money won’t change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

That room is so plain that, like I said before, it could’ve been for a boy, girl, old woman, a teen, whoever. I honestly like how minimalistic Style is done in some spaces, but this one looks so blah, really depressing.

Also, i couldn’t help but to message her and say that she didn’t even show a panoramic view of the nursery. Her fat face was in every frame and we couldn’t get a real sense on how everything looks pulled together.

Instead of caring of both her children she’s looking for a replacement of her engagement ring for her fat fingers while everyone else is taking care of her sons.

Ralatable? Mallory is the last person that comes to mind. Unless you are thrust fund brat.

jessbless
Learner
Learner

Post by jessbless »

I’m just not convinced they didn’t know it was a boy before she delivered. How many times did she say “I picked” when talking about all the different pieces in the nursery? And then randomly throw in “April and her team”. And the over emphasis on knowing absolutely nothing. Not buying it.

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

That nursery is meh. The price was probably more than my car.
I don't think she actually nurses her babies. She just pumps. I'm not downing pumping. I breastfeed and I have an actual job and have to pull. Nursing would actually involve her to have to be the only one doing something for her kids. She doesn't do that. She doesn't do one on one with her babies. She wants to just make them, produce milk, squeal some baby talked nonsense at them, and have someone else do all the work. I wonder if she's actually ever changed a diaper... seriously I bet she hasn't. All this talk on stories about the use of s bed in the nursery... she using that night nanny bull shit again? This is probably why ford looks so distant from her all the time. She's created a disconnection from her and her baby. Babies need connections. Babies need their moms to get up and be with the all throughout the night. I've had two c sections births and still got up with my babies. And went back to work and still get up with my babies. But she's a complete shit show of a mother. And my baby lights up when he sees and hears me. Ford couldn't care less what that whale is squawking about and that is f-omg sad.
Lol do you think Kyle actually bought her that engagement ring with his valet money?

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

Monkeymonday wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:27 pm
I don't think she actually nurses her babies. She just pumps. I'm not downing pumping. I breastfeed and I have an actual job and have to pull. Nursing would actually involve her to have to be the only one doing something for her kids. She doesn't do that. She doesn't do one on one with her babies. She wants to just make them, produce milk, squeal some baby talked nonsense at them, and have someone else do all the work. I wonder if she's actually ever changed a diaper... seriously I bet she hasn't. All this talk on stories about the use of s bed in the nursery... she using that night nanny bull shit again? This is probably why ford looks so distant from her all the time. She's created a disconnection from her and her baby. Babies need connections. Babies need their moms to get up and be with the all throughout the night. I've had two c sections births and still got up with my babies. And went back to work and still get up with my babies. But she's a complete shit show of a mother. And my baby lights up when he sees and hears me. Ford couldn't care less what that whale is squawking about and that is f-omg sad.
Lol do you think Kyle actually bought her that engagement ring with his valet money?

Who in their right mind 3 days after having a c-section for their second baby plus a boy under 2 decides “you know what? I think I’m gonna have a jeweler come over and show me new engagement rings because mine doesn’t fit my fat fingers anymore”

That tells you a bunch about how disconnected she is with both her children and she just puts a front up for the gram. Those babies are gonna be more attached to their nanny than her.

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

RoseGoldie wrote:
Monkeymonday wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Who in their right mind 3 days after having a c-section for their second baby plus a boy under 2 decides “you know what? I think I’m gonna have a jeweler come over and show me new engagement rings because mine doesn’t fit my fat fingers anymore”

That tells you a bunch about how disconnected she is with both her children and she just puts a front up for the gram. Those babies are gonna be more attached to their nanny than her.
I so agree. I couldn’t imagine doing that let alone even think about those things after delivery. All I focused on was my baby and trying to nurse him. For 2 whole weeks we saw lactation every day, that’s ALL I cared about, trying to get my baby to nurse and do it well. If I wasn’t doing that, I wasn’t trying to heal from my episiotomy, ouch. My baby didn’t like swings or the bassinet so I literally held him for months. I can’t see her doing the same. And if breastfeeding didn’t come so easy to her, I also can’t see her dedicating her life postpartum to learning how to nurse.

And I’ve always said those women who need to pump, should do so bc you have an actual job away from your baby. She doesn’t. There’s literally no reason for her not to nurse. Just shows she doesn’t want to gain that bonding experience.

jessbless
Learner
Learner

Post by jessbless »

Gurugossiping wrote:
jessbless wrote: I’m just not convinced they didn’t know it was a boy before she delivered. How many times did she say “I picked” when talking about all the different pieces in the nursery? And then randomly throw in “April and her team”. And the over emphasis on knowing absolutely nothing. Not buying it.

Nothing in her room looked gender-specific... did it to anyone else? All the pieces she said she choose were gender-neutral I thought. But maybe I missed something

Idk maybe just me but I thought all the art, while neutral color-wise, was very boyish and that was what she kept saying “I picked”. Who knows.

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker

Post by idolovepotatoes »

Just saw Mallorys IG post, um..... she's bummed she has to wait 18 months to get pregnant again???? Pretty sure they also told her this after her 1st c-section too. The girl does what she wants.

michellegr
Learner
Learner

Post by michellegr »

idolovepotatoes wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:42 pm
Just saw Mallorys IG post, um..... she's bummed she has to wait 18 months to get pregnant again???? Pretty sure they also told her this after her 1st c-section too. The girl does what she wants.

Ugh yes, how about you listen to the doctor this time Mal. they aren’t saying it just for fun. She also made a comment in the nursery tour about another one and Kyle made a “omg no” noise and she just laughed. Maybe he actually grasped the severity of concerns with her pregnancy and birth, she she doesn’t? Girl NEEDS to get her health in check and continue throughout another pregnancy for the best interest of herself and any future children.

cocobear1010
Informer
Informer

Post by cocobear1010 »

michellegr wrote:
idolovepotatoes wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:42 pm

Ugh yes, how about you listen to the doctor this time Mal. they aren’t saying it just for fun. She also made a comment in the nursery tour about another one and Kyle made a “omg no” noise and she just laughed. Maybe he actually grasped the severity of concerns with her pregnancy and birth, she she doesn’t? Girl NEEDS to get her health in check and continue throughout another pregnancy for the best interest of herself and any future children.
She seriously said she was bummed? Omg I cannot even BELIEVE she’d consider having a third. You know she had to be in pain and super uncomfortable with how huge she got. There’s no doubt she’ll have GD again. Why go through that again for the THIRD time??? Is she gonna have kids into her 40s too? She wants a ton right?

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

She never stops surprising me with her level of stupidity and selfishness. I hope she does wait at least 18 months before thinking about getting pregnant again. Idiot. I think she just likes the attention and the excuse to be as lazy as possible
Julian wearing live fully merch... I've never seen Mal wear any good to be things... which I have to say are a lot cuter with a way better/original name. Alex is still crap though.

JustCant
Learner
Learner

Post by JustCant »

It’s been a few days but +1 to whoever pointed out that it was her sister Jade snuggling with Shepherd on Mal’s insta story. I saw that & literally thought it was Mal & was low key like aweee she’s being motherly. Nope, it was Jade. Eyeroll.

idolovepotatoes
Talker
Talker

Post by idolovepotatoes »

JustCant wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:23 pm
It’s been a few days but +1 to whoever pointed out that it was her sister Jade snuggling with Shepherd on Mal’s insta story. I saw that & literally thought it was Mal & was low key like aweee she’s being motherly. Nope, it was Jade. Eyeroll.

Same!!!!!

jessbless
Learner
Learner

Post by jessbless »

Can’t believe she’s still using a rock n play. I know a lot of people say they never had issues with them but if her car seat were recalled I bet she’d stop using it.

Aswat87
Learner
Learner

Post by Aswat87 »

Can we talk about how she had major surgery two weeks ago but is at an event? Jessie James Decker is not her friend. Give me a break. This coco puff is just that.

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

Aswat87 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 pm
Can we talk about how she had major surgery two weeks ago but is at an event? Jessie James Decker is not her friend. Give me a break. This coco puff is just that.
Can we talk about the fact she has a week old at home and she is out on a girl night’s out? Wtf is wrong with this bitch?! She’s the LEAST relatable mother there is atm.

Aswat87
Learner
Learner

Post by Aswat87 »

Aswat87 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:36 pm
And Kyle is at the preds game. Parents of the year y’all. 👏🏻

Return to “Mallory Ervin”