Dina Tokio - Part 2

vanillablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Dina Tokio - Part 2

Post by vanillablue »

It happens when women convert for men just because they’ve married them. I don’t think they work towards understanding the deen or even if they do it’s just because they’re married. A little soul searching, a little me time , a little reflection can really help your own identity. It might have been that being married to an Egyptian man,who may have not been religious himself and then having so many children, kept her busy and she lost herself. She never had an identity besides being a mum to her kids. Sometimes with men it’s one rule for them and one rule for the women in their family.

I think Dina was the more religious one in her family. But marrying Sid didn’t help her faith. He’s a Welsh desi who just probably follows the cultural aspects of faith that are common to his family.

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 0121truthseeker »

louiseswanderlust wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:54 pm
Did anyone listen to the podcast Perrie posted. Sounds like a cool guy and he didn't mention toosy once. Seems he didn't convert for her like I thought.

Do you know if they are still married because they still follow each other on IG

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

scroogemcduck wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:07 am
vanillablue wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:56 am
I don’t know what it is. Islam is a way of life. It’s not just if I wear a scarf I need to start praying 5 times a day, not smoke, not drink alcohol etc etc. If I take it off I’m free to do those things. If Islam is your way of life and you’re struggling with hijab thats fine. But these lot behave like they were missing out and were oppressed.
Exactly! I’m Muslim but I don’t “look” Muslim at all, nor do I have an obviously Muslim name, so my faith often goes undetected. I could very easily engage with the drinking culture at work and with my non-Muslim friends. However, as moderate as I am, I’ve never thought it was ok for me to drink just because I don’t wear hijab or diligently pray all 5 a day. For me, alcohol is up there with “consuming pork” and “not fasting Ramadan” as an absolute no-no! I’ve abided by that for 29 years, and unlike Toosy, I hope to never give in to the “temptation” 🙄....what she finds tempting about alcohol after all these years without it, I’ll never know!

People seem to forget that eating haram and drinking alcohol is the same major sin as pre-marital sex, so why don’t they do it all instead of just one of those acts 😂😂😂

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

So all that rubbish about kids privacy no longer matters when there's free uniform at stake. Maliha has done the same as well, her grumpy husband even featured in her ad once he realised how much he'd save on school shoes. So pathetic.

scroogemcduck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by scroogemcduck »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:52 pm
So all that rubbish about kids privacy no longer matters when there's free uniform at stake. Maliha has done the same as well, her grumpy husband even featured in her ad once he realised how much he'd save on school shoes. So pathetic.
My thoughts exactly!!! So much for “my children aren’t going to be shown until they can consent to it” :roll:

Sacrificing her kids’ privacy for a pay cheque. Sell out.

Also, is Toosy dating that Zein guy? They hang out practically every day!

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

Is this Polish guy Toosy’s new man? :rofl:

It’s the beach date for me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

scroogemcduck wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:42 am
shinydiscoballs wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:52 pm
My thoughts exactly!!! So much for “my children aren’t going to be shown until they can consent to it” :roll:

Sacrificing her kids’ privacy for a pay cheque. Sell out.

Also, is Toosy dating that Zein guy? They hang out practically every day!
Uhhh no...he just distant-cousin zoned her ass
22EB36A1-71D7-4710-A546-B952B0DA9E1D.jpeg
But then again, Some Arabs marry their cousins lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scroogemcduck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by scroogemcduck »

She’s officially on a date tonight...question is, who with?! ;) It can’t be Zein, they have very different hands, and it doesn’t look like it’s Perrie as he seems to be in Cardiff.

princessparadox
Talker
Talker

Post by princessparadox »

scroogemcduck wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:34 pm
She’s officially on a date tonight...question is, who with?! ;) It can’t be Zein, they have very different hands, and it doesn’t look like it’s Perrie as he seems to be in Cardiff.
It seems to be the above Polish guy - a quick nosey and I’ve found that he works at the same place as her and they’ve just left the UK and have gone to Athens together - how romantic...

scroogemcduck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by scroogemcduck »

princessparadox wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:28 am
scroogemcduck wrote:
It seems to be the above Polish guy - a quick nosey and I’ve found that he works at the same place as her and they’ve just left the UK and have gone to Athens together - how romantic...
He’s gone to Athens but I don’t think she has. She was eating pizza in Franco Manca as soon as he left.

princessparadox
Talker
Talker

Post by princessparadox »

scroogemcduck wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:13 am
princessparadox wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:28 am
scroogemcduck wrote:
He’s gone to Athens but I don’t think she has. She was eating pizza in Franco Manca as soon as he left.
I based it off his Insta story where he’s got his arm around her with a ticket in his hand with the caption bye and a plane emoji - just assumed they’re travelling together? :-? Wouldn’t surprise me now that she’s got a new lease of life....

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sinsei wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:49 pm

I wonder why she hasn’t addressed her divorce yet, if she did separate

mixerlot
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mixerlot »

Why does DT dress like a student? why does she have so many followers..she looks basic ..seeing her vids and what she says just she comes across like she works at a shop checkout. Her husband is immature

Did stupid housewives actually part with money and buy her book..damn that was a good scam :tu:

Mleeps
Talker
Talker

Post by Mleeps »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:40 pm
Sinsei wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:49 pm

I wonder why she hasn’t addressed her divorce yet, if she did separate
I don't think she needs to? Why should she address it? She was married and now she clearly isn't... what is there to address?

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nice Cuban rum you got there, Toosy 😂

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I don't like this flaunting and normalizing drinking as Muslims. Yes some girls take off their hijab but to go to that extreme is just sad. May Allah guide her and all of us :(

Mleeps
Talker
Talker

Post by Mleeps »

0121truthseeker wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:16 am
Nice Cuban rum you got there, Toosy 😂
Um idk if you can see it but there are plants in the bottle and a candle in the glass. Maybe she just posted it to trigger all the hate followers lol. Because I think it was a decoration piece that she liked and took a photo of.

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

Not the first time seen social media stars show they enjoy a drink or two especially the ones who project luxury lifestyle eating out swanky restaurants and hotels. Lots of them showing they can afford top of the line fine wines...champagne and drinks to go with the luxury rich image. Become normal and acceptable now to show is as high status

cakecake00
Learner
Learner

Post by cakecake00 »

mixerlot wrote:Not the first time seen social media stars show they enjoy a drink or two especially the ones who project luxury lifestyle eating out swanky restaurants and hotels. Lots of them showing they can afford top of the line fine wines...champagne and drinks to go with the luxury rich image. Become normal and acceptable now to show is as high status
Which other sm people have you seen just out of curiosity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mixerlot
Learner
Learner

Post by mixerlot »

cakecake00 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:05 pm
mixerlot wrote:Not the first time seen social media stars show they enjoy a drink or two especially the ones who project luxury lifestyle eating out swanky restaurants and hotels. Lots of them showing they can afford top of the line fine wines...champagne and drinks to go with the luxury rich image. Become normal and acceptable now to show is as high status
Which other sm people have you seen just out of curiosity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't want to name them unless its a topic about them..but theres plenty on IG

Return to “Dina Tokio”