Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Molly Bailey

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

Billyvalentine92 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:12 am
^^ can only add three photos for some reason. Here is a screenshot from Fabs story the other day.
For the sake of her public image I would hope she would say no to a ring from Fab. She literally made an entire video dedicated to her break up, then a GRWM for a date, she was tweeting like crazy about not needing a man ...people will have such negative things to say if she is now impulsively rushing into an engagement. yikes.

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

She moved again?? This girl moves more than anybody I know. Nice to see her talking about saving money but there is no need to be paying $2k for a tiny one bed in the area she’s in. Where does she get all of this money from? She literally does nothing all day except get her nails done and go to the gym at 11pm.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

Seaside22 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:27 pm
She moved again?? This girl moves more than anybody I know. Nice to see her talking about saving money but there is no need to be paying $2k for a tiny one bed in the area she’s in. Where does she get all of this money from? She literally does nothing all day except get her nails done and go to the gym at 11pm.
Doesn't she live deep in the burbs too? My guess is that she picked the last place for the both of them with a lot of push-back from him, she couldn't afford it, he said he'd move back in with her if and only if it was a cheaper place.

Also, did anyone catch the insta story of the cats? I think another one of her cats had 4 kittens again.... Like literally WHAT is she doing with her life. Breeding cats and "getting back on track".

sababy
Learner
Learner

Post by sababy »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it already but I can't believe that one of her cats gave birth AGAIN. What the hell is wrong with Molly that she won't take these cats to the vet to get them fixed or whatever? She is beyond irresponsible and lazy for this alone. Can someone please say something to her about the cats?

sababy
Learner
Learner

Post by sababy »

It genuinely pisses me off how she moved again and we know damn well that she's fully paying all of the rent but she refers to things in HER apartment as "we" and "ours" like Molly, stop giving away your power! I am so sick of her toxic ass relationship and her fully losing herself in Fab. I can't help but see Fab as a using Molly ever since before they were officially dating because he's been living off her since day one. Why are they NEVER at his place? Why is he always using her stuff? I am just so sick of her letting him use her and her broadcasting her toxic relationship like it's ok. I wonder if her dad leaving her and her mom is contributing to why she puts up with Fab despite him being a POS boyfriend.

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Seaside22 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:27 pm
I'm very curious to know how she breaks leases without being in a financial hole. Also, if I were her, I would definitely recognize the turbulent nature of the relationship and settle for paying for an apartment with one income. I wouldn't want to be tied financially in any capacity to Fab.

dfcheesepls
Learner
Learner

Post by dfcheesepls »

I just can't believe she said that they weren't dating and they were taking things slow, but now hes back with her every day and seems like hes moving in with her lmao. She hasn't answered any comments on her new video asking if they were moving in together even after she kept saying "we" and "ours"

sababy
Learner
Learner

Post by sababy »

I was reading her comments on her newest video and she AND Fab are responding with such attitude just because people are pointing out concerns in their relationship. I'd add screenshots but I'm dumb and don't know how on here so I'm just gonna copy and paste them lol.

Someone said: "You say you’re not dating fab but yet you’re moving in with him. That makes absolutely no sense 😑"
Molly's Life:
"Last time I said we weren’t dating was a month ago lmao. Time passed 😂 you’re acting as if I said that yesterday. We’re dating."

Someone said: "The red flags are everywhere :("
Molly's Life: "You’re acting like you’re in my relationship 🥺y’all don’t know anything behind the scenes and I hope you can remember that"
- ok but Molly, you tweet every time you're upset with Fab. Just because you delete it, doesn't mean we don't see it lol.

Someone said: "do you and fab split the rent 50/50?"
And someone else responded this but Molly loved it: "That‘s her business. She said „we“ and „our“ a lot but who cares if they moved in together again or not. If they did that‘s on them how they split the bills. Not every couple goes 50/50. Don‘t project what you think is right or wrong on other people. Especially when you don‘t even know them personally."
- She is DUMB as rocks by letting him be a freeloader but this is the only way he'll stick around with her being his sugar mama, which is funny because someone even commented on her video saying "I wish I had a sugar mama" which I assume is in reference to Fab lmao

Someone else commented: "they seem to go so back and forth, it seems really toxic to me"
Fab responded, Fabrice Emile: "hahah y’all are so funny, which couples don’t got back and forth? Please let me know, I’d love to hear it and check em out. And view things from the outside looking in"
Someone else responded to Fab saying: "Stable, non-toxic ones....."
LMAO - side note, I clicked on Fabs account and it looks like he's going to start making his own videos because his banner is decked out and says "FABO FITNESS - Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fitness"

And that's it for the juicy ones that were commented so far. It's just pathetic how Molly is with Fab though and she's ridiculous to continuously allow herself to be used and choose to live in a toxic relationship. I wanted better for her but it doesn't matter when she doesn't want better for herself. Fab is her security blanket that she'll cling onto no matter how nasty he gets.

Xoxogabby
Debater
Debater

Post by Xoxogabby »

sababy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:40 pm
I'm surprised no one has mentioned it already but I can't believe that one of her cats gave birth AGAIN. What the hell is wrong with Molly that she won't take these cats to the vet to get them fixed or whatever? She is beyond irresponsible and lazy for this alone. Can someone please say something to her about the cats?
Holy shit how many cats does she have??? Is she sending them to shelters??? Molly has no idea how to be responsible because her parents handed everything to her

Also I just realized how freaking huge her forehead is :rofl:

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

Xoxogabby wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:48 am
sababy wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:40 pm
Holy shit how many cats does she have??? Is she sending them to shelters??? Molly has no idea how to be responsible because her parents handed everything to her

Also I just realized how freaking huge her forehead is :rofl:
She had 4. One had kittens, so then 8. I think found homes for those and now another cat had 4 more. I love pets, but 4 cats is definitely already weird cat lady territory.

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

Is she okay??? I know she's FAR from brilliant but watching her struggle to find basic words was painful. The restaurant comped your meal, Molly. You aren't sophisticated--that's the other word you couldn't find. And yeah, we know you're white trash and not cultured, lol. Not like you're able to hide it. We also know that you don't have friends despite your claims otherwise. It's Fab and your 50 cats and that's it.

Sometimes I can tolerate Molly and her videos and other times it all makes me irrationally stabby.

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

I watched the ‘update q+a’ thing, and there’s a lot of comments about buying a home with fab and how it’s a bad idea ...

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

I was very anti-fab when they went on a break and was pissed they got back together but ngl..... I like them together for the quarantine lol

also.... sorry..... fab looks handsome without the beard.... I SAID SORRY!!!!

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

sudden opinion wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:25 pm
I was very anti-fab when they went on a break and was pissed they got back together but ngl..... I like them together for the quarantine lol

I'm honestly pretty into her vlogs rn. They're long and chatty and entertaining enough as background noise. I think Molly is pretty dumb, but I've also got to give her credit for being better at home things (namely cooking) than 95% of other Youtubers. Lmao like all the other similar youtubers won't even cook chicken because they're "scared" of it...

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

kdoggy21 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:56 am
sudden opinion wrote:

I'm honestly pretty into her vlogs rn. They're long and chatty and entertaining enough as background noise. I think Molly is pretty dumb, but I've also got to give her credit for being better at home things (namely cooking) than 95% of other Youtubers. Lmao like all the other similar youtubers won't even cook chicken because they're "scared" of it...
omg I totally agree with both of you!! The homemade cocktails are so fun and it was actually comical and cute when she put queso fresco on a cheese plate. I don't know why I found her so unbearable to watch for a while but I'm actually into it now!

The enjoy her juicy q&a's mainly because of the girl who came on here claiming Fab is abusive, a cheater, and that the relationship was crumbling. Some really interesting stuff to ponder while you listen to her talk in the recent videos. I don't know if I appreciate or believe her relationship 'advice' though. Maybe taking a 3 month break did actually help them but I don't buy the part about them both maturing. Nobody really matures in 3 months. It's more like missing each other and then being back in the "honeymoon phase". Also, I can't help but wonder if Fab just didn't want to stay at his parents house indefinitely ??

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

youtube_obsessed842 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:13 pm
kdoggy21 wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:56 am
sudden opinion wrote:

omg I totally agree with both of you!! The homemade cocktails are so fun and it was actually comical and cute when she put queso fresco on a cheese plate. I don't know why I found her so unbearable to watch for a while but I'm actually into it now!

The enjoy her juicy q&a's mainly because of the girl who came on here claiming Fab is abusive, a cheater, and that the relationship was crumbling. Some really interesting stuff to ponder while you listen to her talk in the recent videos. I don't know if I appreciate or believe her relationship 'advice' though. Maybe taking a 3 month break did actually help them but I don't buy the part about them both maturing. Nobody really matures in 3 months. It's more like missing each other and then being back in the "honeymoon phase". Also, I can't help but wonder if Fab just didn't want to stay at his parents house indefinitely ??
we all know that fab is using molly and/or got back with her because he came to the realization that he would never have a better situation than what he has. he won't have a better quality of life with someone else. he's not a catch

she completely moms and babies him and pays for everything. my only question is does she get payments from her dad from the divorce because how she lives her lifestyle is shocking to me? or maybe youtube does pay really well if you average 15-20k views per video

funnydollll
Learner
Learner

Post by funnydollll »

So fab used to have Molly's name in his bio and took it out. He also had story highlights of her that are gone too. I always found it weird they never posted actual pics with each other, just stories but I guess they must be on and off so much this would be easier?

I don't know why they break up so much or "take time apart" when it seems like they just can't figure it out. I really like molly and honestly hope she can just move on.

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

Every single upload is ~getting back on track,~ "new" routine, how I stay healthy... same old shit, each and every time.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

RachelRatface wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:25 pm
Every single upload is ~getting back on track,~ "new" routine, how I stay healthy... same old shit, each and every time.
I just don't get her. How hard is it to stay on track? Just consume in moderation and then you can still live a healthy life while enjoying cookies, chips, booze, takeout. I'd probably binge too if I tried to cut everything fun out of my life.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

since the discord thread for her died, can we please revive this one? lol. she's so messy

Return to “L-O”