bunny__
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stained Dawson - Mansion Rancher - Part 19

Post by bunny__ »

ballamyblue wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:53 am
Based on the date and the fact that Ryland's family was there, I doubt that this was a case of rushing an engagement. That said, part of me wonders if would have kept it private for a few days just to be able to make it a little more special. Then I remember that this is the guy who literally shipped himself with every youtuber for views.

My only question is, will he reboot his channel yet again as a couple channel and just vlog? Be one of those obnoxious couples that go to every Disney theme park in the world. His current content takes way to long for him to produce, but then again it is the most popular he will ever be. Then again, his current content isn't Grey Gardens level documentation. It's him basically daily vlogging with "experts" and then rambling about conspiracies he found online.

My final thoughts on the cat thing really are, hopefully someone at a shelter or wherever he adopts his animals saw this on twitter and it stops him from adopting further animals for a while at least. He isn't going to get in trouble for this because at the end of the day while the video of him making out with the dog is disgusting, it isn't enough for public outcry unfortunately. He isn't a well person, but the fact is people are clearly willing to forgive him or put aside their disgust the moment he does something of entertainment. Look, at how many people have rushed to defend him now that he is engaged.
I feel like he would just fully hijack Rylands channel for something like that. I think Rylands mentioned before that Shane already edits for him and Shane's been putting more of himself in Ryland's videos. Which is sad because there are legitimately people there for Ryland and don't want or need to see Shane in them all the time.

melly888
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by melly888 »

Ok so .... Logan Paul made a mocumentary about flat earth and I’m humiliated to say, but this shit is entertaining and funny. The camera work and editing is so much better than Shane’s this is just such an embarrassment. I don’t support Logan Paul but damn he even used the fact that his word doesn’t mean shit to make a joke out of himself supporting flat earth. It’s definitely to the same standard if not better than Shane’s. But for some reason the community actually ostracized Logan instead of defending him for his wrong doings do it won’t take off.

Shane takes months to edit Andrews found footage camera work and edit in stock footage meanwhile this shit as clear as shit and the music isn’t blasting. The only criticism is that he’s making a mockery out of people who actually believe flat earth and actually filming them, but I mean if Shane can make a mockery out of people and businesses then I’m gonna give Shane’s sociopath brother a pass as well.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

melly888 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:14 am
Ok so .... Logan Paul made a mocumentary about flat earth and I’m humiliated to say, but this shit is entertaining and funny. The camera work and editing is so much better than Shane’s this is just such an embarrassment. I don’t support Logan Paul but damn he even used the fact that his word doesn’t mean shit to make a joke out of himself supporting flat earth. It’s definitely to the same standard if not better than Shane’s. But for some reason the community actually ostracized Logan instead of defending him for his wrong doings do it won’t take off.

Shane takes months to edit Andrews found footage camera work and edit in stock footage meanwhile this shit as clear as shit and the music isn’t blasting. The only criticism is that he’s making a mockery out of people who actually believe flat earth and actually filming them, but I mean if Shane can make a mockery out of people and businesses then I’m gonna give Shane’s sociopath brother a pass as well.
If Shane is that lazy, why doesn’t he hire a team for editing etc..?? he can afford it!

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

People saying this looks good are the biggest liars on the planet.

Also.. it’s the Riviera palette.. not Rivera.

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

PiinkFart wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:46 am

He can’t apply lipstick to save his life.

NingBing
Talker
Talker

Post by NingBing »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:29 am
The peeing in bottles thing is gross but I figured Ryland just got used to it. It was the story Ryland told about being on the plane next to Shane, and smelling shit, and then realizing Shane was picking his ass that completely made me wonder how the hell he puts up with him. That's DISGUSTING!!! People like Shane are the reason shopping carts and McDonald's touch screen ordering stations are covered in fecal bacteria. Like who the fuck does that shit to begin with, let alone not wash their hands afterwards?!!
imagine sharing a romantic moment with your s/o. Imagine them like..idk kiss you, and then stroke your cheek or put your hair behind your ear. Imagine those fingers smelling like s/o’s ass. Imagine the smell just hitting you in the face when your s/o raises his hand to touch you. That’s Rylands life

Ew ew ew, why did i even type this out
Constantly Confused
:love2:
[english is not my first language]

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

what's going on with his skin on his left cheek? did he get lipstick on his cheek? or has he got a rash?

Post by Guest »

PiinkFart wrote:Image

Omg is this a joke. That looks like total shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

bunny__ wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:18 am
ballamyblue wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:53 am
Based on the date and the fact that Ryland's family was there, I doubt that this was a case of rushing an engagement. That said, part of me wonders if would have kept it private for a few days just to be able to make it a little more special. Then I remember that this is the guy who literally shipped himself with every youtuber for views.

My only question is, will he reboot his channel yet again as a couple channel and just vlog? Be one of those obnoxious couples that go to every Disney theme park in the world. His current content takes way to long for him to produce, but then again it is the most popular he will ever be. Then again, his current content isn't Grey Gardens level documentation. It's him basically daily vlogging with "experts" and then rambling about conspiracies he found online.

My final thoughts on the cat thing really are, hopefully someone at a shelter or wherever he adopts his animals saw this on twitter and it stops him from adopting further animals for a while at least. He isn't going to get in trouble for this because at the end of the day while the video of him making out with the dog is disgusting, it isn't enough for public outcry unfortunately. He isn't a well person, but the fact is people are clearly willing to forgive him or put aside their disgust the moment he does something of entertainment. Look, at how many people have rushed to defend him now that he is engaged.
I feel like he would just fully hijack Rylands channel for something like that. I think Rylands mentioned before that Shane already edits for him and Shane's been putting more of himself in Ryland's videos. Which is sad because there are legitimately people there for Ryland and don't want or need to see Shane in them all the time.
Are there though? 😏

Reesia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Reesia »

Really trying to catch some of that male beauty guru zeitgeist money, huh. Just doesn't feel genuine to me, not from him. Just doesn't ring true as something he's actually passionate about. And that big new home probably put a big ol' dent in the bank account that's just begging to be filled with beauty brand collab palette money. I wonder if any brands would even touch him after the latest scandal.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

literally how is he bff with j* and this bad at makeup like how my makeup when i was 12 and trying to do it looked and i wasn't from this new age of teens who are amazing at makeup

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

Um so I just listened to Shane’s podcast done with Lisa after they broke up and even in that there are so many uncomfortable moments involving animals. First he makes his co-host wear a mask of a pug, then pretends to touch her and make her cum. He keeps “joking” about how much he loves the mask. Later on the girls comment on how he was feeling the mask a little too much and Shane wonders if he’s a furry. Someone, I think it was Lisa, mentions beastiality and Shane sounds genuinely disgusted and says he could never hurt an animal. Then about thirty seconds later he explains that Lisa has custody of Corny because she’s too much work and always licks his face which annoys him, he only likes it when she licks his asshole.

Even if this was a joke - which I could buy, unlike the cat story which I think is 100% true - I think people need to be honest with themselves and admit that the frequency of these jokes is pathalogical, and goes beyond just trying to be an edgelord. I’ve been rewatching old vlogs with Lisa and there’s moments involving jokes about fucking animas and/or kids in almost every single one. Even an innocent vlog about him filming a Taco Bell commercial had to end in Shane dressing Corny up in a costume and pretending to be turned on by her lying down in it, “peeking” under her skirt, etc.

All these moments taken in isolation appear as jokes, but you add them all up (and there’s a LOT to add up) and it’s hard not to start thinking there’s something real there. Especially since this is Shane Dawson, a guy who has spent his whole career “joking” about things that ended up being true. He “joked” about hating his body for years, then admitted he had body dysmorphia and bulimia. He “joked” about being gay for years, then came out of the closet and is now engaged to a man.

I really do think he’s been telling on himself for years.

fettucinialfredo1234
Learner
Learner

Post by fettucinialfredo1234 »

Did anyone else notice in the IG video he did about the "giveaway" that he had to purposely act like he didn't know how to do a giveaway or pronounce "Anastasia". SO CRINGE

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

PiinkFart wrote:

I'm almost convinced he's taking a big fat shit on beauty gurus by mocking them & and their "talent".

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He looks moronic.

VonTrappJediMaster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VonTrappJediMaster »

monak wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 pm
He looks moronic.
he IS moronic

Post by Guest »

PiinkFart wrote:

hunny needs to learn how to BLEND his eyeshadow and clean up his lip line wtfffcucuk

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

secondhandlover wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:26 pm
Um so I just listened to Shane’s podcast done with Lisa after they broke up and even in that there are so many uncomfortable moments involving animals. First he makes his co-host wear a mask of a pug, then pretends to touch her and make her cum. He keeps “joking” about how much he loves the mask. Later on the girls comment on how he was feeling the mask a little too much and Shane wonders if he’s a furry. Someone, I think it was Lisa, mentions beastiality and Shane sounds genuinely disgusted and says he could never hurt an animal. Then about thirty seconds later he explains that Lisa has custody of Corny because she’s too much work and always licks his face which annoys him, he only likes it when she licks his asshole.

Even if this was a joke - which I could buy, unlike the cat story which I think is 100% true - I think people need to be honest with themselves and admit that the frequency of these jokes is pathalogical, and goes beyond just trying to be an edgelord. I’ve been rewatching old vlogs with Lisa and there’s moments involving jokes about fucking animas and/or kids in almost every single one. Even an innocent vlog about him filming a Taco Bell commercial had to end in Shane dressing Corny up in a costume and pretending to be turned on by her lying down in it, “peeking” under her skirt, etc.

All these moments taken in isolation appear as jokes, but you add them all up (and there’s a LOT to add up) and it’s hard not to start thinking there’s something real there. Especially since this is Shane Dawson, a guy who has spent his whole career “joking” about things that ended up being true. He “joked” about hating his body for years, then admitted he had body dysmorphia and bulimia. He “joked” about being gay for years, then came out of the closet and is now engaged to a man.

I really do think he’s been telling on himself for years.
if this ain't the truth... I was thinking this same thing
A lot of people don't realize this. It's crazy how many times the people in his life just seem to brush off these jokes as well as the audience.
There's a grain of truth in every joke and I can't imagine him constantly joking about this because he's trying to be "shocking" and "funny".
bull shit. this is his everyday language and that's NOT normal

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

VonTrappJediMaster wrote:
monak wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 pm
He looks moronic.
he IS moronic
lol True true

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

PiinkFart wrote:

He needs to do like the mediocre beauty gurus he's trying to emulate and mask the shitty eye makeup with a giant false lash.

Return to “Shane Dawson”