Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by Tialaila05 »

thebratpack wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:47 am
I can't believe we're about to get a part 14 of this thread wow. I remember circa a year ago when I first found this forum that we were on part 8.
I know I've not been on here that long but caught up on all the threads and it's crazy that we're already nearly on Part 14

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 am
I wonder if the girls regret quitting gymnastics. I know that if I worked that hard and that long at something, and if I had dreams of doing it professionally when I grew up, I would stick with it no matter what. Sometimes the things you love doing aren't always fun, but you stick with it because you love it. Annie's work ethic has deteriorated so much since L.A. It feels like only within the past couple of years has she become this really lazy, stuck-up girl who only cares about fame. If Annie can't get an instant result from something, it no longer interests her. She wants to be perfect at everything without working at it, hence why things like acting and music classes don't interest her. I've been watching Annie's old gymnastics videos, and she definitely has a talent she was born with. I don't know if she was good enough to get into a professional gymnastics club because I don't know what the parameters are, but she was definitely a great gymnast, and so was Hayley.

Plus, being in gymnastics I felt was good for them. Both girls (but especially Hayley) had more of a social life from here, and was able to make friends that way. I think there were a couple girls Hayley's age she was friends with at her old gym in Maryland, right? I'd love to see Annie and Hayley take up some kind of competitive sport or any activity outside of acting and singing. I know I've seen a couple people say Annie would enjoy cheerleading, and maybe Katie and Billy (if they decide they want to actually care about her) could enroll Hayley in those dance classes she's been begging for since before they moved to L.A. I feel these girls definitely need to do something outside of Brat and singing. Otherwise, it's going to take over their lives

I don’t think Annie ever had a good work ethic. I think she had a scheduled life that forced her to have a work ethic. Like going to school, she had a daily routine and that forced her to work hard. Been at her root, she seems very lazy. Like you said, if it doesn’t come easily for her she doesn’t want it. I will say that I think she loved gymnastics and acro and all that stuff a lot more than acting and singing. That was pretty evident in how she always did it. Even when she was “sick” she still did her beam routines on that floor beam in the basement. When Annie is “sick” now she goes and plays games with Paige and Hayley. We never see her working on music. We don’t see her playing her ukulele like she says she plays. Katie once said that Annie had a perfectionist mentality, but I don’t see that either. A perfectionist would recognize work where it needs to be done. A perfectionist would listen to the music they are attaching their name to and say wow that’s horrible, let’s do better. But her consistent releasing of poorly produced music suggests a lack of care. I can’t see her having a “perfectionist” mentality.

What became of the $2,500 piano? We never see it. She never plays it. I don’t understand how she had this idea that she wants to play piano, then ukulele, then guitar and back to ukulele. Someone who is a professional musician isn’t a beginner trying out different musical instruments they want to play. They generally can play an instrument or several on a professional level. We have never seen a work ethic with Annie and music. Ever. Which leads me to believe that there isn’t a work ethic at all. Katie would be all over filming Annie practicing her music. But the one time we saw her playing anything, she was noodling two chords on the ukulele with recorded music over top so we couldn’t hear her. Then she says “they’ll never know if I sound good or bad” just doesn’t seem like someone who works hard enough on her music to be able to play two chords and let the viewers actually hear it.

I think Annie has a work ethic for things that came easily to her. Gymnastics seemed to come easy to her. Until it didn’t anymore. Then it was sick all the time, missing practices and meets and complaining about it.y guess is that she quit gym because it was getting too hard for her and the constant traveling made it hard for her to stay conditioned and in shape (although, did they really need to film Bratayley Makes History? Did anyone even watch that? Why did they do that?). Gymnastics also didn’t bring in money. Annie said she misses it. I think she would have been happier in a sport like cheerleading than as an actress and singer. In Hayley’s love, when asked singing or acting Annie said acting. So I guess she doesn’t want to be a singer either. But that’s her role in the family business. Because she brings in the money.

JorgaDuggar
Learner
Learner

Post by JorgaDuggar »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 am
I wonder if the girls regret quitting gymnastics. I know that if I worked that hard and that long at something, and if I had dreams of doing it professionally when I grew up, I would stick with it no matter what. Sometimes the things you love doing aren't always fun, but you stick with it because you love it. Annie's work ethic has deteriorated so much since L.A. It feels like only within the past couple of years has she become this really lazy, stuck-up girl who only cares about fame. If Annie can't get an instant result from something, it no longer interests her. She wants to be perfect at everything without working at it, hence why things like acting and music classes don't interest her. I've been watching Annie's old gymnastics videos, and she definitely has a talent she was born with. I don't know if she was good enough to get into a professional gymnastics club because I don't know what the parameters are, but she was definitely a great gymnast, and so was Hayley.

Plus, being in gymnastics I felt was good for them. Both girls (but especially Hayley) had more of a social life from here, and was able to make friends that way. I think there were a couple girls Hayley's age she was friends with at her old gym in Maryland, right? I'd love to see Annie and Hayley take up some kind of competitive sport or any activity outside of acting and singing. I know I've seen a couple people say Annie would enjoy cheerleading, and maybe Katie and Billy (if they decide they want to actually care about her) could enroll Hayley in those dance classes she's been begging for since before they moved to L.A. I feel these girls definitely need to do something outside of Brat and singing. Otherwise, it's going to take over their lives
I don’t think Hayley *ever* loved gymnastics. It seems like she has always just been dragged to whatever Annie is into. I don’t think I’ve ever seen them take Hay to an activity that is just hers. She begged to go to dance for ages. Hell, they can’t even bother to let the kid go to school if it complicates whatever Annie is doing.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Hayley was the one who wanted to do the acting stuff. But they made it all about annie. I don’t understand why except that’s Annie is old enough to be a tween idol and in turn gain an income from this. I just can’t imagine why everything Hayley wants to do is turned to be about annie. Acting, dancing, etc. Hayley wanted to do that stuff, but as soon as Annie says “me too!” It becomes about her.

Idk much about the school thing, but Hayley did say that she preferred homeschooling over going to school. So it’s possible that that was rehearsed somehow or she just genuinely likes homeschooling. I will say that on her live, Hayley seemed different than the Hayley we see in the vlogs.

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:33 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:27 am
Are we still thinking there is something going on between Katie and Billy? They haven’t been seen together, but neither are the girls. They are always one with one parent and the other with the other parent. Only recently had Hayley and Annie been together in a while. But even then it was to see Annie’s friend. But Billy is still around, just not WITH the family. Wasn’t he the one who handed Annie the steak? It’s weird that he’s not in the vlogs unless he is alone (usually) with Hayley. What could be happening? Cause I’m beginning to think less and less it’s a divorce.
I am still convinced Billy and Katie have major issues, and that they aren't living together in the house. I am not sure they will divorce though, when living separate lives on/off cam seems "best for the brand". I feel like we are watching different vlogs though. I have seen the girls at least a dozen times together in the last few weeklies. Not quality time, but that wasn't happening in the daily vlogs either.

I haven't seen Annie with Billy though. The one time was when Katie was out of town, and Billy was making her do schoolwork with Hayley; Annie refused to speak to him. My personal theory is that Annie hasn't forgiven him for whatever has happened and refuses to be with him when she can control it. When Katie revealed Annie's latest room reveal, Annie asked her: "did you know" and then,"who did it". So Annie knows her parents aren't in regular communication, even for something as "important" as her apartment remodel, and she didn't expect it to be done by "her father figure" (as Katie revealed). Who did she expect to have done it?

The steak incident was funny. I first thought, Billy!!!!! Then it seemed "off". Hayley referred to him as "HE" 3 times in a row describing this man physically running out with the steak, not "Daddy" or even their new "father figure" reference. Their "thank yous" also seemed extremely formal. And let's be real, Billy running.....to deliver food? My next thought was, a personal chef? Katie's boyfriend? Annie's boyfriend? Whoever Annie thought was redoing her bedroom in the house alone?

I really can't explain this one....but I can only assume it was left in, because people would think it was Billy. If Billy was there making steak, why did Hayley have to get dragged to Annie's events all day? Why didn't the girls address him, say goodbye, or turn the camera on their Dad running all funny with a dish of steak?

"STEAK MAN" APPEARS AT 3:01 to 3:12. We later saw a man with dark hair and orange sunglasses check the fridge contents when Kamri was filming a makeup video. There was no hesitation, and no acknowledgement from Katie/Annie. Could this be the "steak man"? DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO HE IS? "FRIDGE MAN" at 21:07 to 21:20)
Which vlog has the apartment remodel surprise in it? I cant find it

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

It’s one of the two before the most recent vlog cause I didn’t see it and I didn’t watch the last two vlogs prior to the most recent. Might be in the Valentine’s Day one where she is hugging the flowers “Asher” sent her as the thumbnail. Idk how much is shown though cause Annie is all “noooo don’t show my roooom” even though we know it’s gonna look like a Pinterest room. Like every basic girls room.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Hayley is one amazing girl. I just watched some fan edits of her and it's amazing how she's just 10 years old and she touched so many lives.

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Post by jodietheauthor2 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:52 am
Hayley was the one who wanted to do the acting stuff. But they made it all about annie. I don’t understand why except that’s Annie is old enough to be a tween idol and in turn gain an income from this. I just can’t imagine why everything Hayley wants to do is turned to be about annie. Acting, dancing, etc. Hayley wanted to do that stuff, but as soon as Annie says “me too!” It becomes about her.
Does Hayley not earn an income from the stuff she does for Brat? (I'm unfamiliar with the American child labour laws). I thought she would have to earn at least something because of the amount of work she does. Or is she earning an income, but it doesn't compare with what Annie's making and that's why Billy and Katie aren't making her the poster child?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I think it's that Hayley's earning, but not on the level that Annie is. Annie is the big breadwinner, so she gets the attention. I hope that with Brat at least, the money had to be put aside for the girls. Vlogging money isn't covered under child labor laws, so Katie and Billy (and all the other vlogging parents) can spend the earnings however they please.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

youtube_obsessed843
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed843 »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:46 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:52 am
Does Hayley not earn an income from the stuff she does for Brat? (I'm unfamiliar with the American child labour laws). I thought she would have to earn at least something because of the amount of work she does. Or is she earning an income, but it doesn't compare with what Annie's making and that's why Billy and Katie aren't making her the poster child?
Hayley is undoubtedly earning income from the Brat shows. There are certainly child labour laws that come into play so by law she is only allowed to be on set for a certain number of hours per day, which I think might be 8. Of course she is too young to manage finances so the paychecks land in the hands of her parents, same with annie. They probably are given some personal spending money out of this but it goes without saying that you cant just trust a 14 year old with thousands of dollars. I'd also go ahead and assume that her parents set aside money from Brataley each month for Haley and Annie's savings/college fund. She definitely earns less than annie considering annie is the main character in two Brat shows plus the Youtube Original I Am Savvy (not sure if this is coming back for another season though.) They also make additional money from Instagram and brand sponsorships. If Billy and Katie are smart they put some of the money towards their kids' futures.

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Post by jodietheauthor2 »

Looks like Paige is in pre-term labour. I know she's annoying, but I still hope all goes well for her. Her doctors are hoping she can make 1-2 more weeks before she has her baby.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:10 pm
Looks like Paige is in pre-term labour. I know she's annoying, but I still hope all goes well for her. Her doctors are hoping she can make 1-2 more weeks before she has her baby.
Same I know we all rag on her here but I would never wish this on anybody. I hope she's doing ok and isn't in horrible pain.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Tialaila05 wrote:
jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Same I know we all rag on her here but I would never wish this on anybody. I hope she's doing ok and isn't in horrible pain.
Exactly. She annoys TF out of me, but I certainly don't wish her or her baby any harm.
Hope everything is going well and she and baby are doing ok. And that she's able to keep baby girl in there for a few more weeks!
One snarky note. Notice the first thing she said about bed rest was "No working out"? Of course. And why is she going to a baby shower when she's on bed rest? Is she really that stupid? Bed rest doesn't mean stay in bed unless there is something fun you want to do. It means stay in bed so the baby can stay in you! Sorry, that was two snarky notes.

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

lmmomSD wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:50 pm
Tialaila05 wrote:
jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Exactly. She annoys TF out of me, but I certainly don't wish her or her baby any harm.
Hope everything is going well and she and baby are doing ok. And that she's able to keep baby girl in there for a few more weeks!
One snarky note. Notice the first thing she said about bed rest was "No working out"? Of course. And why is she going to a baby shower when she's on bed rest? Is she really that stupid? Bed rest doesn't mean stay in bed unless there is something fun you want to do. It means stay in bed so the baby can stay in you! Sorry, that was two snarky notes.

I had the same snarky notes. She hears she is about to have a preemie and to stay in bed, so the first thing she does is get all gussied up to go to a party. Then she is somehow surprised when her pre-term labor progressed. I can't figure out if she is stupid, has bad doctors, or is just that selfish. Considering her first thought in the hospital was that she'd miss her hair appointment, I think I know the answer. She followed with: "This is all for baby girl....like none of this is for me....this is all for her....like my body is basically suffering, and she's getting everything she needs." She sounds like a spoiled 14 yr old who got knocked up because she was never taught about sex, and her parents are making her keep it. Which might not be far from the truth.

I pray she understands the seriousness of the doctor's orders and realizes that everything from now on is SUPPOSED to be about the baby, for 18 more years at least. The fact that she thinks a steroid injection in the butt will be worse than labor is alarming. Nobody in the room clued her in either. Has she not had any pre-natal care beyond a gender reveal? I hope for that baby's sake that it won't be a preemie, because I don't think Paige would be able to handle it, emotionally, intellectually, financially, or physically. Does she even have insurance? She took out her own stitches after all. Also, did they say that the hospital wasn't equipped with the steroids needed for pre-term labor!?!? Do they even have a NICU? I am terrified for the birth at this point. I hope all goes well. Paige thinks a tiny pre-term baby would be "cute" though.....so I guess it's all good :?

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

Also, someone asked above....Annie's apartment reveal was in Be My Valentine (WK 424) at 7:22

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I've noticed YT has started disabling comments on some children's channels. Do you think Bratayley will be affected by this?

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Summersby wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:06 am
I've noticed YT has started disabling comments on some children's channels. Do you think Bratayley will be affected by this?
The Stans will go ape-shit if that happens. :rofl:

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

On Annies live Annie said that Frisbee passed away quite a while ago. It must have hit Hayley pretty hard. She must feel like everything she loves dies. That might have been why she was sad when her mom was talking about giving away the bunny and that it might have been a cover up.

MooCow
Learner
Learner

Post by MooCow »

lmmomSD wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:50 pm
Tialaila05 wrote:
jodietheauthor2 wrote:

I also hope she can make it the next couple weeks, but I will add one snarky note. When she said that she hopes the baby will make it to 5lbs (or something) and that if she does come early and that size it'll be okay b/c she'll be super tiny and itty bitty and cute. Like no, you hope your baby stays in until full term

Seriously hoping for the best for them!!

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Tialaila05 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:48 am
On Annies live Annie said that Frisbee passed away quite a while ago. It must have hit Hayley pretty hard. She must feel like everything she loves dies. That might have been why she was sad when her mom was talking about giving away the bunny and that it might have been a cover up.
This is news. I can’t imagine that they would cover up Frisbee dying. I mean how old was the bunny when they got it and how long do most bunnies live? I can’t imagine they would cover it up for Hayley or for the viewers. I mean the kids already experienced loss of a human sibling. There’s not much worse than that. So I assume the bunny died after being given away but then how would the LeBlanc’s know? It’s not typical for new pets owners to inform the previous pets owners of the pet dying. But I mean bunnies can be scared to death so easily. So it’s not completely shocking...

Return to “Bratayley”