Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Hmm. Interesting. If the views were up, I would think that they would bring it back. At least in most metwork shows, this is how it goes, obviously high rated and popular shows get picked up for another season. But if shows struggle, they face being canceled. I would think it would go the same way with Brat. But I feel like Brat is just a front for something else and not a legit network channel for kids/teen related content. I’m not sure why they blatantly favor Annie if Hayley is bringing in the same average of views on a regular basis.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tialaila05 »

Why is Annie favoured on everything. Even on YouTube Hayley isn't verified eventhough she's got 3 million subs I think so why wouldn't she be verified

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:48 am
Hmm. Interesting. If the views were up, I would think that they would bring it back. At least in most metwork shows, this is how it goes, obviously high rated and popular shows get picked up for another season. But if shows struggle, they face being canceled. I would think it would go the same way with Brat. But I feel like Brat is just a front for something else and not a legit network channel for kids/teen related content. I’m not sure why they blatantly favor Annie if Hayley is bringing in the same average of views on a regular basis.
Exactly they generate nearly as many views and all the comments on Hotel du loone say they want a second season

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I’m wondering if all the pushing of Annie as a singer and an actress has really pushed her validity on social media and the internet. Like Hayley may be just as popular but Annie has been pushed as this big celebrity where Hayley hasn’t. The shows for Hayley seemed like those presents you buy for your toddler relatives when it’s one kids birthday but you buy their younger sibling a gift too cause you don’t want them to feel left out. I feel like that’s how all of this is. The main focus was always on Annie. But Hayley was dragged out of her life for all of this and it seems unfair to screw her over like that.

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Post by jodietheauthor2 »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:34 am
Was it a terrible show? I only watched one episode and thought it had potential. Very Suite Life of Zach and Cody esque. My guess is that kids don’t watch for the quality content of the shows (sarcasm cause they are far from that) but for the people who star in them. If Annie isn’t on it, it’s not gonna generate views. I imagine the only reason Chicken Girls did so well is because of Annie and because of the tween fantasy drama. HDL was a comedic show with no really big name besides Hayley in it and Hayley just isn’t Annie.

That’s my guess anyways.
That's not entirely true. I'm pretty sure it had Jason Earles (who played Jackson Stewart on Hannah Montana) as well. Although, aside from him, I can't think of anyone else's names that were in it

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

I felt bad for Hayley that Hotel Du Loone was cancelled. It was definitely her time to shine, the one show she had that separated her from Annie (since it wasn't set in the Attaway/Chicken Girls universe). She wasn't the lead in Mani (technically), and even in that show her character was revealed to be Annie's character's younger sister

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

This is what this site is saying.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:56 am
I felt bad for Hayley that Hotel Du Loone was cancelled. It was definitely her time to shine, the one show she had that separated her from Annie (since it wasn't set in the Attaway/Chicken Girls universe). She wasn't the lead in Mani (technically), and even in that show her character was revealed to be Annie's character's younger sister
Exactly Jazzy was a unique character on her own that was nothing to do with Chicken girls or Mani or Attaway. It was her time to act and to shine. Instead it got cancelled and They moved on to a second season of A girl named jo and forgot about Hotel du loone

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Tialaila05 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:52 pm

Exactly Jazzy was a unique character on her own that was nothing to do with Chicken girls or Mani or Attaway. It was her time to act and to shine. Instead it got cancelled and They moved on to a second season of A girl named jo and forgot about Hotel du loone
Hotel Du Loone might have been the only Brat show I even had a chance of liking. I tried to like A Girl Named Jo, because it was set in one of my favourite periods in history and didn't have all bad actors, but I can't stand Annie's acting. The lead girl in it was okay. The narrator (the older version of the main character) sounded so dull and monotone, she might has well have been one of those recorded voices where you type text in and it reads it back to you in a certain voice. I liked the actors in HDL (the little boy was a star, too!) and, of course, Jason Earles in any show is always a plus (Jackson was my favourite character on Hannah Montana, NGL). Plus, it had a unique setting and concept, and I was really excited to see where the show would go. Of course, they had to cancel it in favour of anything Annie is doing. Brat cares more about all the shows set in the CG universe and ignores anything not related to darling Annie and the other CG-universe shows.

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:59 pm
Tialaila05 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:52 pm

Hotel Du Loone might have been the only Brat show I even had a chance of liking. I tried to like A Girl Named Jo, because it was set in one of my favourite periods in history and didn't have all bad actors, but I can't stand Annie's acting. The lead girl in it was okay. The narrator (the older version of the main character) sounded so dull and monotone, she might has well have been one of those recorded voices where you type text in and it reads it back to you in a certain voice. I liked the actors in HDL (the little boy was a star, too!) and, of course, Jason Earles in any show is always a plus (Jackson was my favourite character on Hannah Montana, NGL). Plus, it had a unique setting and concept, and I was really excited to see where the show would go. Of course, they had to cancel it in favour of anything Annie is doing. Brat cares more about all the shows set in the CG universe and ignores anything not related to darling Annie and the other CG-universe shows.
Exactly they could have kept going with it because enough people liked it and it did well but no chicken girls had to come first. I like Hayley as a lead because she's so charismatic but Annie just bores me and even on chicken girls all I do is skip through to Hayley parts

MooCow
Learner
Learner

Post by MooCow »

This is a thing? that is happening very soon. Perhaps it was mentioned here before, but I don't recall. Annie, Hayden, Mackenzie, Austin, etc etc. in Australia.

Annie isn't listed as part of the big (size wise) names, but the 'tour' is called annie leblanc

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/36918 ... rts-centre

edit to add: it doesn't show up on that art center website as a show, so who knows if it's real or not

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

MooCow wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:26 pm
This is a thing? that is happening very soon. Perhaps it was mentioned here before, but I don't recall. Annie, Hayden, Mackenzie, Austin, etc etc. in Australia.

Annie isn't listed as part of the big (size wise) names, but the 'tour' is called annie leblanc

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/36918 ... rts-centre

edit to add: it doesn't show up on that art center website as a show, so who knows if it's real or not
I doubt it's real. Aside from the fact that the website looks completely unprofessional (or at least this part of it does), Annie would never go on tour with Hayden, especially while she's dating Asher. Not only would she refuse it, Billy and Katie would never allow it

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I doubt it's really Annie wouldn't go on tour with Hayden it looks like one of those websites that scam people out of money

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

Just thought I'd share this video I found, because everyone needs a dose of happy Hayley in their lives. She's so pure and deserves only the best things in her life. It's amazing to see her relationship with her parents back then. Nowadays, she barely spends any time with Katie, but it used to be both parents at home all day with her while Annie was at Gym school. She's so happy in this clip, and I love watching these kinds of videos of her

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

jodietheauthor2 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Just thought I'd share this video I found, because everyone needs a dose of happy Hayley in their lives. She's so pure and deserves only the best things in her life. It's amazing to see her relationship with her parents back then. Nowadays, she barely spends any time with Katie, but it used to be both parents at home all day with her while Annie was at Gym school. She's so happy in this clip, and I love watching these kinds of videos of her
Happy Hayley is the best Hayley

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

This event that was posted looks super fake. The event is supposed to be on Tuesday night, yet there has been no mention of anything from anyone especially Annie, who promotes the heck out of everything she does, but much less part of the lineup is Magcon? Magcon is a convention not an artist. Plus the terrible grammar. Austin Brown’s Name wasn’t capitalized? Don’t you capitalize proper nouns? Anyways. It looks fake. There’s no info to buy tickets for an event that’s supposed to happen on Tuesday night...

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

According to Ticketmaster, there are no upcoming tour dates for Hayden, Kenzie, Austin Brown, or Annie LeBlanc. But idk if that means anything because the event is in Australia and idk if TM only shares US dates... nvm. I looked up Against The Currents dates cause I know they are touring Europe soon and the European dates were listed on TM’s site. So I assume if all those ppl were touring in Australia together, a legit site like Ticketmaster would have the dates and an option to purchase tickets..,

jodietheauthor2
Talker
Talker

I wonder if the girls regret quitting gymnastics. I know that if I worked that hard and that long at something, and if I had dreams of doing it professionally when I grew up, I would stick with it no matter what. Sometimes the things you love doing aren't always fun, but you stick with it because you love it. Annie's work ethic has deteriorated so much since L.A. It feels like only within the past couple of years has she become this really lazy, stuck-up girl who only cares about fame. If Annie can't get an instant result from something, it no longer interests her. She wants to be perfect at everything without working at it, hence why things like acting and music classes don't interest her. I've been watching Annie's old gymnastics videos, and she definitely has a talent she was born with. I don't know if she was good enough to get into a professional gymnastics club because I don't know what the parameters are, but she was definitely a great gymnast, and so was Hayley.

Plus, being in gymnastics I felt was good for them. Both girls (but especially Hayley) had more of a social life from here, and was able to make friends that way. I think there were a couple girls Hayley's age she was friends with at her old gym in Maryland, right? I'd love to see Annie and Hayley take up some kind of competitive sport or any activity outside of acting and singing. I know I've seen a couple people say Annie would enjoy cheerleading, and maybe Katie and Billy (if they decide they want to actually care about her) could enroll Hayley in those dance classes she's been begging for since before they moved to L.A. I feel these girls definitely need to do something outside of Brat and singing. Otherwise, it's going to take over their lives

Tialaila05
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tialaila05 »

I know remember when they went to dance class with Jayden. Hayley loved it but then Annie said she wanted to do it more often and Hayleys face dropped and she didn't say anything I think it was cos people in the comments would hate on her for copping Annie

thebratpack
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thebratpack »

I can't believe we're about to get a part 14 of this thread wow. I remember circa a year ago when I first found this forum that we were on part 8.

Return to “Bratayley”